BRN Discussion Ongoing

chapman89

Founding Member
Great hire.

He is already in his role !

View attachment 51357
Having seen the market’s need for innovative AI solutions, I believe that BrainChip has the essential disruptive technology to make AI ubiquitous across a wide range of industries and use cases.”

I expect the former Global Director of Sales of Intel to be working at Brainchip for free, he isn’t worth paying a lot of money for up front 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

charles2

Regular
Great hire.

He is already in his role !

View attachment 51357
This sure sounds like Brainchip has snagged a really big fish. And he ....Mr. Thorne....must really believe that Brainchip has something really big to sell...to entice him to exit the Intel cocoon after so many years.

Makes me wonder if ASX investors will reach the same conclusion.

Really!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

IMG_0609.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Curlednoodle ,

Think the possible connection is through NRL , would be on the 🧠 Chip engagements thread created by Neuromorphia..... very substantial list & thay have popped up alot in the past.

Or...... it could be due to Spot the dog , Boston Dynamics, which some time ago fitted a bionic weener which discharges beer.
My hopes were high 🧠 🍟 were engaged in this cutting edge attachment.... yet all has gone silent on this front.

This chap is a genius...would love to know what he is up to today....

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Hey DB,

Haven't had chance to put up own chart but been watching a poss mini cup & handle...scribble on your chart in blue.

Can see the vol spikes start and end of the cup lips as hits resistance, the fall in SP and in vol in between and now the drop of the handle.

Would need to hold around here and start the next few days back upward and then a break with vol through mid 20's to confirm.

A break down through the bottom trend line of your channel and the poss C&H would be a fail.

Not a textbook C&H but is definitely a watch imo.

View attachment 51348
Whilst reading this I accidentally knocked my coffee cup off the kitchen table. Apart from a mess the cup handle broke off. Does this mean anything?😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Whilst reading this I accidentally knocked my coffee cup off the kitchen table. Apart from a mess the cup handle broke off. Does this mean anything?😄
It means you'll have to use oven mitts to drink your coffee.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

toasty

Regular
Pay peanuts, get ...
planet of the apes lol GIF
And on the other hand money talks, bullshit walks...........

Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Yes. You're a robot cat! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning Curlednoodle ,

Think the possible connection is through NRL , would be on the 🧠 Chip engagements thread created by Neuromorphia..... very substantial list & thay have popped up alot in the past.

Or...... it could be due to Spot the dog , Boston Dynamics, which some time ago fitted a bionic weener which discharges beer.
My hopes were high 🧠 🍟 were engaged in this cutting edge attachment.... yet all has gone silent on this front.

This chap is a genius...would love to know what he is up to today....

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

I have no doubt the share price would rise to the occasion if we had proof that we were the magic sauce in the bionic weener which discharges beer!

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
i am sitting here with 300k shares and just hoping that it all pays off

sometimes you have to wonder if you have done the right thing or your pissing into a shitstorm, i have had the faith for a long time in the company but still some days it unnerves you and you can feel Have i done my money or will i be a winner investing in this company?
i hold strong i have a plan 5 year plan will it pay off??? only time will tell
"I have had the faith for a long time in the company" .....Me too! ... And I still very much do have faith in the company ...More than ever infact!

It has been a very lumpy journey ..agreed... But I personally feel we are extremely close to HUGE things moving forward.

IMO only, I have thought and still think that BRN will make me and my family very $$$$$ comfortable $$$$$ in the not too distant future :)

I also had a 5 year plan... 9 years ago!! :) But no doubt will be rewarded for my patience ..Very soon :)

📢📢Announcements📢📢 incoming is what I'm thinking 🙏🤔🙏

Also more great news going forward for BRN...If we weren't going places..Why would Mr Thorne and Mr Lewis join 'little old Brainchip'

Good luck

1701730696045.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Bravo ,

100% agree...... Can visualise it now .... Spot the dog randomly wandering on the flight deck of the US Nimitz -Class randomly quenching the thirst of sailors.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
bugs-bunny-heart-eyes-9u3i210r6dbi5v8g.gif

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 9.59.30 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
We cannot assess it because the company is still not earning money.
We are full of hope and fantasies, but there is no money earned yet (except for the 4 million once). Considering that fact he is being paid too much. Normally a CEO is not paid such an amount when working for a penny stock company. Normally there would be a nice base salary and then a lot of money as a success bonus. The first years of a company are the hardest, also for the CEO.

Yes, Akida is a great thing, but so is Sean's salary.
You say normally a couple of times here.

What would the CEO of a penny stock company "normally" earn then?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Mugen74

Regular

Think it depends on the length of the string? HR has a formula for it im sure!

Reactions: 4 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
Pretty funny what comments are posted on a red day vs a green day. Used to be annoying, now it's just comical.

Cap Call we knew was coming = Brainchip has failed
Hiring Ai sales expert = *crickets*

Anyway, another great piece of news, the team is being upgraded. Look forward to seeing what Steve brings.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

KiKi

Regular

Less

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom