BRN Discussion Ongoing

Guys it’s been 742 days since our last license agreement. Don’t put that much hope into the timing of the capital call.
They need to pay for the Xmas party somehow

1701679781480.gif

Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
True story? Are you 12 or just have intellect of a 12 year
What's this 12 thing buddy bit creepy ????

CHIPS

Regular
How did you assess the value of what Sean brings to the company?
We cannot assess it because the company is still not earning money.
We are full of hope and fantasies, but there is no money earned yet (except for the 4 million once). Considering that fact he is being paid too much. Normally a CEO is not paid such an amount when working for a penny stock company. Normally there would be a nice base salary and then a lot of money as a success bonus. The first years of a company are the hardest, also for the CEO.

Yes, Akida is a great thing, but so is Sean's salary.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Those pesky typoes!

I'm trying to work out where Tony Lewis has been working ( day job, not advisor etc) for the last 2 years 6 months. I can't see anything on his linkedin.

Am I missing something?
My English isn’t that good, but I recon they should send it to me 1st to proof read.

1701679959970.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Fire

Ian

Founding Member
We cannot assess it because the company is still not earning money.
We are full of hope and fantasies, but there is no money earned yet (except for the 4 million once). Considering that fact he is being paid too much. Normally a CEO is not paid such an amount when working for a penny stock company. Normally there would be a nice base salary and then a lot of money as a success bonus. The first years of a company are the hardest, also for the CEO.

Yes, Akida is a great thing, but so is Sean's salary.
Pay peanuts, get ...
planet of the apes lol GIF

• Fire
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
Reminds me of the time detective Dudly Dooright of the drug squad planted a hypersensitive smellophone aroma amplifier in the Fabulous Furry Furze bros house to detect marijuana smoke ... but they came back from the Mexican restaurant ...
Cheers Kozikan 👍

The last capital call was over a longer period, this time around 2 months only (taking out the festive season).

It's worth noting that apart from the last one (where the price went down) the previous capital calls, were hugely rewarding, to the Company, LDA and shareholders (increase in share price).
But the environment was a bit different then..

I think for the previous call, the Company was expecting more market excitement, around the completion of AKIDA 2.0 and other partnerships..

I know it's been said many times before 🙄...

But, I think this may be the last opportunity to pick up shares at these prices, over the next couple of months.

Of course we need real revenue, to at least "begin" to flow in the New Year, as well as some IP deals/development partnerships, to drop.

I'm very confident we'll get both.

But man, it seems to be taking forever..

• Haha
  • Thinking

Iseki

Regular
And Sean earns way too much money as CEO of a penny stock company with no income. And nobody here says something about it. Do you all find it o.k.?
Agreed. I only hope the CEO has taken over the role of Worldwide Sales as well, to offset wages, and to make some captain's picks and cut some deals. At the end of the day the CEO sets the negotiating parameters ( not the head of sales). There is no doubt that Sean's time to shine is now, (or never).

Reactions: 5 users
Agreed. I only hope the CEO has taken over the role of Worldwide Sales as well, to offset wages, and to make some captain's picks and cut some deals. At the end of the day the CEO sets the negotiating parameters ( not the head of sales). There is no doubt that Sean's time to shine is now, (or never).
1701681720341.gif

Reactions: 1 users

CHIPS

Regular
Pay peanuts, get ...
planet of the apes lol GIF
So you think that 3 or 4 million would be peanuts compared to the 5 million he gets now?

i am sitting here with 300k shares and just hoping that it all pays off

sometimes you have to wonder if you have done the right thing or your pissing into a shitstorm, i have had the faith for a long time in the company but still some days it unnerves you and you can feel Have i done my money or will i be a winner investing in this company?
i hold strong i have a plan 5 year plan will it pay off??? only time will tell

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
His got to May to really to start producing with some solid ground breaking signings

The mind boggling thing is that BRN, a pennystock with a revolutionary technology during a period of time where everything connected to ai skyrocketed not only underperformed but totally flopped on the market. Commercially and on an investing point of view.

I start to believe that these claimed NDAs never even existed. Management talked so much about progress during the last two years yet when it was time to actually deliver nothing but a “the chip wasn’t robust enough” came to fruition. My biggest hope was Valeo Scala 3. In the past it seemed so reasonable to believe that we’re involved and again we’re not.

Now we’re told that customer engagement is higher than ever before. At this point it’s just begging that merely one thing that they say is actually true. Reading that our CEO is in some list of the best paid CEOs in Australia is just the icing on the cake.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
D, I'm a lth, and will continue to be so. That said, I'm tipping a very uncomfortable ride for Sean. He was clearly out of his depth at the last AGM. His statement of "watch the financials ", without a big ann , in a short space of time, is going to bite him on the arse, in a big way. Potentially, he's going to be sweating bullets at the next AGM. While I don't blame him per se , the s/p price during his tenure has been a bloody disaster. That's just a fact. Will be very interested to hear what he has to say. GLTA
I think Sean's been sweating plenty of bullets already and that kind of stress, is just part and parcel of his job.

When he said "watch the financials" just as when Peter said there would be "explosive sales", obviously things were looking much more promising at the time..

Both are of unquestionable character.

Sean is still maturing as a CEO, as is BrainChip as a Company, but I think he has the strive, passion and strategy, to "help" us become successful.

Everything is happening, as you would well know and the Market will eventually be forced to recognise that.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
His got to May to really to start producing with some solid ground breaking signings

Now I know who won't be put in charge of proof reading BRN ANN's before they are released.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
i am sitting here with 300k shares and just hoping that it all pays off

sometimes you have to wonder if you have done the right thing or your pissing into a shitstorm, i have had the faith for a long time in the company but still some days it unnerves you and you can feel Have i done my money or will i be a winner investing in this company?
i hold strong i have a plan 5 year plan will it pay off??? only time will tell
1701683919745.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
The mind boggling thing is that BRN, a pennystock with a revolutionary technology during a period of time where everything connected to ai skyrocketed not only underperformed but totally flopped on the market. Commercially and on an investing point of view.

I start to believe that these claimed NDAs never even existed. Management talked so much about progress during the last two years yet when it was time to actually deliver nothing but a “the chip wasn’t robust enough” came to fruition. My biggest hope was Valeo Scala 3. In the past it seemed so reasonable to believe that we’re involved and again we’re not.

Now we’re told that customer engagement is higher than ever before. At this point it’s just begging that merely one thing that they say is actually true. Reading that our CEO is in some list of the best paid CEOs in Australia is just the icing on the cake.
Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is the fact the PVDM is retiring before achieving commercial success. He will still be involved, but not at full capacity.
Is Anil planning the same thing soon?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is the fact the PVDM is retiring before achieving commercial success. He will still be involved, but not at full capacity.
Yes have some

• Haha
He spent so much time developing and perfecting his creation. It’s understandable by now that he finally wants to take a step back. BRNs catastrophic performance is not his fault. I’d do the same if I was him.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom