BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
Good morning back in Australia (y)

Here's a positive quote for the week when your patience is feeling a little stretched.

"Once you're IN you're IN for the life cycle of that product"

How much longer can TATA resist us ! :ROFLMAO:

Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Iseki

Regular
Once again Socionext is showcasing Akida at CES 2024.
View attachment 51266
View attachment 51267

Learning 🪴

Hey there,

Probably not a good look to mark up your own version of a purported link to someone else's website.
For the sake of transparency, can you please delete your post?

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey there,

Probably not a good look to mark up your own version of a purported link to someone else's website.

Cheers
Confused.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1701644690736.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 10.06.27 am.png

2K8.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27 users
Well I am expecting some good news(and plural) to come from Brainchip between now and Feb to raise up that VWAP value!

As I am sure Brainchip does not want the VWAP down at 20 cents. Also big news due in readiness for next AGM as we know that would not be great to head into AGM soon enough at 20 cents.

Good that BRN are staying nice and liquid though.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

7für7

Regular
Come on maaaan it’s early in the morning and maybe the espresso machine is out of order. Who knows…many here have a COVID blackout and forgot about one year. As we all at kind of confused where all this years went, let me explain it this way…! It’s 2024 soon! WHAAAAAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hey there,

Cheers
I am not sure what you mean?

Click on the link have I provided.

Then click on this.
Screenshot_20231204_103310_Chrome.jpg

Then go and click on Learn More.

Screenshot_20231204_103356_Chrome.jpg

Then it's will show us the information I have presented.

And for you to suggest i have provided fake news then. Please delete your post.

Cheer

Learning 🪴

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7892.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Are they intentionally providing filth for the monkeys to throw?💩
Jeeze Sean 🤷‍♀️
Just after performance rights issue and newspaper coverage of salary up there with the big boys/performers this is not a good look.
Isn't there someone on the board who can earn a fraction of their fees by proof reading this stuff?
We are paying professional level fees and yet continue to be served up these amateur hour incidences.
It maybe coincidence that these LDA calls coincide with our diminishing share price and I know we were committed to this call as stated, but I will be glad to see the back of them.
It's poor form to screw up the dates like this allowing detractors extra free shots at our incompetence.
In this case its just a small detail, but, FFS, details matter!
C'mon BRN. Do better!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
20231204_101001.jpg

Seems like conflicting dates, as to how long it's running for and when the obligation has to be met by?..

Big question is, what is the minimum price set by the Company?

Last time it was worked out to be around 55 cents (I think at a time when the price was 65 to 70 cents, possibly a little higher).

Seeing as Sean has recently said he thinks the Company is undervalued and a buy a current prices, you would think the minimum price would be set no lower than 20 cents, but that may have been a deal that would have proven difficult, to get over the line...

It's good to finally get this thing out in the open though.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Are they intentionally providing filth for the monkeys to throw?💩
Jeeze Sean 🤷‍♀️
Just after performance rights issue and newspaper coverage of salary up there with the big boys/performers this is not a good look.
Isn't there someone on the board who can earn a fraction of their fees by proof reading this stuff?
We are paying professional level fees and yet continue to be served up these amateur hour incidences.
It maybe coincidence that these LDA calls coincide with our diminishing share price and I know we were committed to this call as stated, but I will be glad to see the back of them.
It's poor form to screw up the dates like this allowing detractors extra free shots at our incompetence.
In this case its just a small detail, but, FFS, details matter!
C'mon BRN. Do better!
I completely missed that 😛

Just read it as start date today, even when underlined by Bravo..

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 51300
Seems like conflicting dates, as to how long it's running for and when the obligation has to be met by?..

Big question is, what is the minimum price set by the Company?

Last time it was worked out to be around 55 cents (I think at a time when the price was 65 to 70 cents, possibly a little higher).

Seeing as Sean has recently said he thinks the Company is undervalued and a buy a current prices, you would think the minimum price would be set no lower than 20 cents, but that may have been a deal that would have proven difficult, to get over the line...

It's good to finally get this thing out in the open though.
Good pick-up. The gift that keeps giving BRN management & their quality assurance team.

Even the ASX didn't pickup the typo.

I sure hope someone else marks his scorecard when he plays golf.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom