BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Let's not forget this podcast with Jean.

Quite obvious the relationship goes quite far IMO all NDAs
Yes, Sean and Jean-Luc know each other well.
Jean-Luc retired from Accenture in May this year to concentrate on his own business he founded in 2005
Verax Capital Advisors.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
EP4243011A1 EFFICIENT SPEECH TO SPIKES CONVERSION PIPELINE FOR A SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK

IMG_7969.jpeg

IMG_7967.jpeg

IMG_7968.jpeg

IMG_7966.jpeg

IMG_7960.jpeg

IMG_7961.jpeg

IMG_7958.jpeg

IMG_7964.jpeg

IMG_7965.jpeg

IMG_7963.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Nothing intelligent to add this end...

Hopefully next week something happens ... to put a smile on our dial.

Regards,
Esq

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Crestman

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Morning Chippers ,

Nothing intelligent to add this end...

Hopefully next week something happens ... to put a smile on our dial.

Regards,
Esq

And some people say they'd be satisfied with a doorbell. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Hi @DingoBorat, @Terroni2105 and @Fullmoonfever,

This Reuters article says Broadcom "decided to add the AI features roughly two years ago" which was at the same time that the AKIDA development kits utilizing Braodcom tech became available.

View attachment 51182

View attachment 51183

3. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....🦆

View attachment 51184

Thanks Bravo

I'm just trying to understand the packet inspection aspect as I recall well, pretty sure, we had a patent application in the past couple of years around packet inspections and thought may be linked to the Cyber-neuro RT project but now wondering if can overlap into stuff like this Broadcom tech.

Trying to find it again.

I don't fully understand it or the connection / capability yet but who knows.

On the Accenture patent @TECH posted, they also have a similar statement in another app...

24.20230029494NEUROMORPHIC SMOOTH CONTROL OF ROBOTIC ARMS
US - 02.02.2023
Int.Class B25J 9/16Appl.No 17752457Applicant Accenture Global Solutions LimitedInventor Ioannis Polykretis
This document describes neuromorphic controllers. In one aspect, a method for controlling one or more joints of a robotic arm includes receiving, by neuromorphic controller comprising a spiking neural network (SNN), a target value of a joint control variable for a joint of the robotic arm. The SNN includes two position proprioceptor neurons, two-speed proprioceptor neurons, a presynaptic inhibitory neuron, an extensor motor neuron, and a flexor motor neuron. The neuromorphic controller updates an actual value of the joint control variable for the joint of the robotic arm based on the target value of the joint control variable. The updating includes generating, by one of the two position proprioceptor neurons, the first spikes to one of the extensors motor neurons or the flexor motor neuron based on a difference between the actual value of the joint control variable and the target value of the joint control variable

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks Bravo

I'm just trying to understand the packet inspection aspect as I recall well, pretty sure, we had a patent application in the past couple of years around packet inspections and thought may be linked to the Cyber-neuro RT project but now wondering if can overlap into stuff like this Broadcom tech.

Trying to find it again.

On the Accenture patent @TECH posted, they also have a similar statement in another app...

US - 02.02.2023
Int.Class B25J 9/16Appl.No 17752457Applicant Accenture Global Solutions LimitedInventor Ioannis Polykretis
This document describes neuromorphic controllers. In one aspect, a method for controlling one or more joints of a robotic arm includes receiving, by neuromorphic controller comprising a spiking neural network (SNN), a target value of a joint control variable for a joint of the robotic arm. The SNN includes two position proprioceptor neurons, two-speed proprioceptor neurons, a presynaptic inhibitory neuron, an extensor motor neuron, and a flexor motor neuron. The neuromorphic controller updates an actual value of the joint control variable for the joint of the robotic arm based on the target value of the joint control variable. The updating includes generating, by one of the two position proprioceptor neurons, the first spikes to one of the extensors motor neurons or the flexor motor neuron based on a difference between the actual value of the joint control variable and the target value of the joint control variable
Hi FMF,

What about this extract in an article on BrainChip's website first published in 2018?

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 1.45.26 pm.png

EXTRACT

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 1.45.03 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

Thanks Bravo

Trying to find it again.

US - 02.02.2023

It'd be nice to be cosily tucked up in bed with Broadcom!

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 1.39.23 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Thabks Bravo.

That's the relationship...cybersecurity.

Wondering if anything there that can be utilised along the lines of Broadcom uses in their new tech.

Not saying we're involved, just musing on capabilities.

Reactions: 6 users
From a TMT Analytics report on BRN in 2019.

HERE

Screenshot_2023-12-02-10-57-42-25_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
IMG_20231202_105904.jpg

As you highlighted @Bravo

Some potential overlaps in desired processes imo

Screenshot_2023-12-02-11-03-34-99_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Frangipani

Regular
Boy they aren't wrong with BRN shares being under $10!!! The company is so under valued at 20cents imo

Totally agreed.

However, I am extremely curious to find out where I can get my hands on that super secret stash of extremely discounted NVIDIA shares?! 🤑

DDF2D91F-AECC-466B-AE55-0D1B7E5A2E46.jpeg

Since the analyst’s article was published on Nov 25 (and not April 1) and the author doesn’t mention fractional shares as an explanation, I am honestly perplexed. I trust everyone frequenting TSE would not have missed the stock’s stellar run this year so far (although some posters here have made it clear they do not believe the company’s growth is sustainable or have even predicted its ultimate demise):

382258C1-C2FC-418B-9F36-4FA1548D4781.jpeg

To the best of my knowledge, there are no NVIDIA Class A and B shares (like with Berkshire Hathaway, where BRK-B closed at US $ 357.07 in New York on Friday, whereas the purchase of one BRK-A share would have set you back a whopping US $ 542,414.00 at closing bell).

Am I overlooking something? 🤔 If not, I wonder whether readers of that Top AI stocks under $10 article who are not yet familiar with BRN would even bother to read on after that first paragraph and trust the analyst’s judgement on other stocks?

I happily own both NVIDIA (which is currently well over 100 % in the green in my portfolio) and BRN (still snorkelling underwater in the Red Sea), and IMO it is more than obvious which of the two stocks really “offers investors an affordable entry point into the AI revolution”, and it is clearly not the one already listed on the NASDAQ…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Great LinkedIn post from an Assistant Consultant at Tata Consultancy Service.
He has commented in his own post #BrainChip

1701518864674.png

1701518917112.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Hmmmm :unsure:

I can't see full details of say the "like" date etc but maybe someone else can?

Seemed interesting given the MCUs description & short video on the Renesas link...kinda like Hey Google or Alexa style.

Picked up Alvaro from the latest CNN2SNN update from Nov 29th.

Alvaro Moran
Software Engineer chez BrainChip Holdings Limited
BrainChip Holdings Limited Università degli Studi di Genova
Toulouse, Occitanie, France
566 followers 500+ connections

Screenshot_2023-12-02-23-10-24-39_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Low Power Keyword Detection on DA1470x
See how the DA1470x family of integrated Bluetooth® Low Energy MCUs enables voice control and machine learning on the edge.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Bit different today

IMG_5451.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom