Iseki

Regular
I am not sure what you mean?

Click on the link have I provided.

Then click on this.
View attachment 51297

Then go and click on Learn More.

View attachment 51299

Then it's will show us the information I have presented.

And for you to suggest i have provided fake news then. Please delete your post.

Cheer

Learning 🪴
No. You misrepresented the Socionext webpages by reproducing sections and changing the order of the information. This doesn't help anyone.
I'll delete my posts if you do likewise.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
Dear Sean,

Would be good if we get a price sensitive POSITIVE announcement soon.

I mean it has been a while now and we all just dreaming over here while our SP slowly keeps getting chipped away.

Thanks 👍

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
No. You misrepresented the Socionext webpages by reproducing sections and changing the order of the information. This doesn't help anyone.
stinky-disgusted.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
There was no misrepresentation @Iseki . @Learning included the link to the website and explained where to click to take you to the information about BrainChip which I have highlighted in red below.

CES-2023_top.jpg

Home > Products > Automotive Custom SoC Technologies and Solutions

Automotive Custom SoC Technologies and Solutions​

Featuring advanced technologies in automotive display, AI, and smart sensing​

Socionext’s advanced custom solutions are designed to help OEMs and tier-one automakers achieve complete ownership of key differentiating technologies with an added competitive edge.
These custom SoCs enable a wide range of applications, including ADAS sensors, central computing, networking, in-cabin monitoring, satellite connectivity, and infotainment.
Socionext automotive custom soc

Key Strengths:​

• Leading Edge Process Technology
  • Mixed Signal IP & SoC Development
  • RF-CMOS Design & Integration
  • High-Performance CPU Platform Design
  • High-Speed Interface IP Development
  • Advance Packaging Technology, Low power, high speed, and large-scale design expertise

Design and Development:​

• High core count CPU subsystem development
  • Safety Island, System Management, and Secure Boot
  • High Performance interconnect (NIC/NOC)
  • ISP, GPU & NNA acceleration for power/performance optimization
  • High-speed interfaces for chip-to-chip communication
  • High-speed networking & peripheral interfaces
  • Integrated user hardware function for product differentiation
  • High bandwidth memory interfaces
  • Emulation & prototyping for reduced development time, early performance evaluation & early software development
Quality and Reliability:
quality-reliability.png

Smart Display Controller for Automotive Remote Display​

Socionext's highly integrated ISO26262-certified SC1721/ SC1722/ SC1723 Series Graphics Display Controllers feature built-in safety mechanisms that enable error-free, safety-critical content to meet the safety standards required by today’s multi-display cockpit applications.

Collateral​

Low Power 60GHz RF CMOS Radar Sensors with Embedded Sensing Engine and Built-in Antenna for In-Cabin Monitoring​

Socionext has created a variety of smart RADAR solutions, including 24GHz and 60GHz, and has developed a roadmap showcasing future technologies.
The Socionext 60GHz RF CMOS sensor has features and capabilities to support multiple in-cabin uses, including seat occupancy monitoring, child presence detection, and theft prevention

Videos​

Collateral​

Advanced AI Solutions for Automotive​

Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip’s Akida® processor IP.
BrainChip’s flexible AI processing fabric IP delivers neuromorphic, event-based computation, enabling ultimate performance while minimizing silicon footprint and power consumption. Sensor data can be analyzed in real-time with distributed, high-performance and low-power edge inferencing, resulting in improved response time and reduced energy consumption.

Socionext's partner - Brainchip's Videos & Links​

Product Inquiry​

For more information, please complete the form below or call us at toll free +1-844-680-3453.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Hi All
Just one point on the typo.

We have been told that the announcements are prepared and sent to the Company Secretary Ms. Clark at Boardroom to be settled and filed with the ASX.

So it is the case that after the information has been put together it is transmitted to Boardroom who have the final input in accordance with their contracted role as Company Secretary. They settle, lodge and field any enquiries from the ASX.

Presently the CEO Sean Hehir is in the USA on his Sunday night.

This time difference is why like many Australian and overseas companies they use agency Company Secretaries so they can respond on the companies behalf to any enquiries from the ASX thus any error and the failure to find it rests at Boardroom.

Yes the CEO Sean Hehir and the Board are ultimately responsible but if you have not noticed Australia’s education system is in decline and these sorts of errors are everywhere in every document I read including patents where such errors can potentially cost billions.

Is it right that this happens obviously not but I don’t think even Sean Hehir CEO mega star can fix our education system for us.

Our educators are too busy rewriting how people use pronouns to worry about these sorts of issues. Ms. Clark and those around her were no doubt at school when spelling and grammar were seen as an impediment to creative writing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
So much to look forward too.......

Can't quite recall just who said it but something about it not ending with a bang, but a whimper.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Correction :)

1701656297989.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well that's a good thing as I re-read it all. 4th to 31st Dec. And a few announcements in between so to me this is good timing. So bring on announcements starting tomorrow :)
No. The period is from today, 4 December 2023 and can run through till 15th February 2024, or,
when the shares have been fully subscribed by LDA Capital.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yet this is still WRONG....

The terms of the Put Option Agreement between the Company and LDA were announced to ASX
on 13 August 2020 and 26 October 2020 (First Amendment) and again on 13 October 2021
(Second Amendment). The issue price for the shares will be 91.5% of the higher of the average
daily VWAP of shares over the pricing period (subject to any applicable adjustments) and the
minimum price notified to LDA Capital by the Company.
The Pricing Period for the Capital Call Notice will begin on 04 December 2024 and will end on the
earlier of 15 February 2024
or when the shares have been fully subscribed by LDA Capital. The
agreement allows extensions to the pricing period upon request by the company in the event
unsold shares remain at the period ending date
No it's not.
They have issued a correction to the LDA Capital Call Pricing Period original announcement.
They have corrected the start date from 2024 to 2023.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Hi All

We have been told that the announcements are prepared and sent to the Company Secretary Ms. Clark at Boardroom to be settled and filed with the ASX.

So it is the case that after the information has been put together it is transmitted to Boardroom who have the final input in accordance with their contracted role as Company Secretary. They settle, lodge and field any enquiries from the ASX.

This time difference is why like many Australian and overseas companies they use agency Company Secretaries so they can respond on the companies behalf to any enquiries from the ASX thus any error and the failure to find it rests at Boardroom.

Yes the CEO Sean Hehir and the Board are ultimately responsible but if you have not noticed Australia’s education system is in decline and these sorts of errors are everywhere in every document I read including patents where such errors can potentially cost billions.

Is it right that this happens obviously not but I don’t think even Sean Hehir CEO mega star can fix our education system for us.

Our educators are too busy rewriting how people use pronouns to worry about these sorts of issues. Ms. Clark and those around her were no doubt at school when spelling and grammar were seen as an impediment to creative writing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Oh dear.

My opinion & DYOR!

P.S. Good buying opportunity today in BRN shares with an intraday bounce off the 50 Daily. Although19c+ preferably 19.5c + needs to hold today by close.

Anything closing 18.5c or lower would be a trader's get the hell out of dodge or flip short signal, assuming they didn't take the drop below 20c as an aggressive short trade.

FWIW I reckon this may end up being a bit of a shakeout but will rally over the coming weeks on more short cover and some potentially positive news.

Also my opinion and DYOR.

Reactions: 4 users
@MrNick FYI another ann came out.

1701658133993.png

• Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well that's a good thing as I re-read it all. 4th to 31st Dec. And a few announcements in between so to me this is good timing. So bring on announcements starting tomorrow :)
Yes please....🙏🙏📢📢📢🙏🙏

• Love
So much to look forward too.......

Can't quite recall just who said it but something about it not ending with a bang, but a whimper.

The sad truth for many..

In fact, many are living "The Dream" now..

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

MrRomper

Regular
I have been wondering about how IP Licences with 3rd parties would be managed and controlled. Particularly the identification of volumes and corresponding payment of royalties.

Whilst the attached link to the Prophesee T&C's is not directly linked to Brainchip. I believe any agreement between Brainchip and Prophesee, then Prophesee and 3rd party would be complimentary.

Section 5 and its Sub-Sections on Royalties, Payments and Auditing is probably the most interesting.

Full link below.

https://www.prophesee.ai/metavision-sdk-tc-4-0/

• Fire

Quatrojos

Regular
Hi All

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
ASX announcement balls-up? Embarrassing. Deflection to the Australian education system? Priceless...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Iseki

Regular
Hi All

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Those pesky typoes!

I'm trying to work out where Tony Lewis has been working ( day job, not advisor etc) for the last 2 years 6 months. I can't see anything on his linkedin.

Am I missing something?

• Thinking

Kozikan

Regular
Big question is, what is the minimum price set by the Company?

Last time it was worked out to be around 55 cents (I think at a time when the price was 65 to 70 cents, possibly a little higher).
Hiya DB,
firstly , really appreciate all your time and input to the forum.
Re : the above earlier LDA Cap Call. 10/01/2023
10/01/2023 - 68c
24/01 - 66c
08/02 - 62c
22/02 - 52c
07/03 - 55c
21/03 -44c
04/04 -46c
Shares issued 20,756,540
Raising Aud $12,232,543
= 58.93 cents per share

Sorry accidentally pushed reply

So , it appears even thou later in this period , 2nd Gen AKIDA was announced,
Our financials were quite astutely managed for a good overall outcome.
At some point , the min share value was exceeded and no more sales passed muster, so it would seem.
So here’s hopping for continued good decision making, going forwards.

Ps. I’m slightly triggered to be optimistic in this short term re Announcements.
Because of last weeks issue of 6,000,000 restricted shares, the largest number for a long time

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Hiya DB,
10/01/2023 - 68c
24/01 - 66c
08/02 - 62c
22/02 - 52c
07/03 - 55c
21/03 -44c
04/04 -46c
Shares issued 20,756,540
Raising Aud $12,232,543
= 58.93 cents per share
Cheers Kozikan 👍

The last capital call was over a longer period, this time around 2 months only (taking out the festive season).

It's worth noting that apart from the last one (where the price went down) the previous capital calls, were hugely rewarding, to the Company, LDA and shareholders (increase in share price).
But the environment was a bit different then..

I think for the previous call, the Company was expecting more market excitement, around the completion of AKIDA 2.0 and other partnerships..

I know it's been said many times before 🙄...

But, I think this may be the last opportunity to pick up shares at these prices, over the next couple of months.

Of course we need real revenue, to at least "begin" to flow in the New Year, as well as some IP deals/development partnerships, to drop.

I'm very confident we'll get both.

But man, it seems to be taking forever..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Kozikan

Regular
Hiya DB,
10/01/2023 - 68c
24/01 - 66c
08/02 - 62c
22/02 - 52c
07/03 - 55c
21/03 -44c
04/04 -46c
Shares issued 20,756,540
Raising Aud $12,232,543
= 58.93 cents
Cheers Kozikan 👍

The last capital call was over a longer period, this time around 2 months only (taking out the festive season).

It's worth noting that apart from the last one (where the price went down) the previous capital calls, were hugely rewarding, to the Company, LDA and shareholders (increase in share price).
But the environment was a bit different then..

I think for the previous call, the Company was expecting more market excitement, around the completion of AKIDA 2.0 and other partnerships..

I know it's been said many times before 🙄...

But, I think this may be the last opportunity to pick up shares at these prices, over the next couple of months.

Of course we need real revenue, to at least "begin" to flow in the New Year, as well as some IP deals/development partnerships, to drop.

I'm very confident we'll get both.

But man, it seems to be taking forever..

“ Pantene “ I believe would be the correct borrowed response 👍😁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom