BRN Discussion Ongoing

1699560804750.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
1699563728505.gif

To an announcement this morning after probably one of the best weeks we’ve had in ages.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Frangipani

Regular
Since Western Sydney University’s International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems (ICNS) is Australia’s largest neuromorphic research group with around 60 people in total and is running lots of fascinating ongoing and future projects to tackle real-world problems with the help of neuromorphic technology, it would be awesome to finally get some kind of confirmation that they are also experimenting with Akida.

How could they not, you ask?! 🤣

In this video of a recent workshop on event-based vision, Prof Greg Cohen from ICNS mentions at around 1:20 min that “We have our own neuromorphic processor and like to work with other ones as well, the idea being, you know, you wanna be able to process these neuromorphic sensors in the sort of paradigm in which they are presented.” (?)

Sounds promising, if you ask me…

DBE2EE51-6E3C-488D-BB89-FD9F2592CEC7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Morning Chippers,

Check this new mob out.

Read down the article and click on the 10 minutes launch vidio demo , amazing , particularly where the device projects onto one's palm whilst being controlled by hand movements.

Apparently uses the Snapdragon Chip.

Regards,
Esq.
I wouldn’t want one.

Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
Morning Chippers,

Check this new mob out.

Read down the article and click on the 10 minutes launch vidio demo , amazing , particularly where the device projects onto one's palm whilst being controlled by hand movements.

Apparently uses the Snapdragon Chip.

Regards,
Esq.

Good morning back in Australia, mate, that video was mind blowing, the technology frontier never disappoints, Star Trek is alive and well !

Cheers...Tech (y)

Reactions: 8 users

Iseki

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Dijon101

Regular
Screenshot_20231110_082007_LinkedIn.jpg

11,111 followers.

I'm feeling lucky

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Frangipani

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Cardpro

Regular
If we can go up nearly 40% without any news, I can't imagine how much it will go up with a material news... please give us the good news!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Learning 🪴

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dijon101

Regular
If we can go up nearly 40% without any news, I can't imagine how much it will go up with a material news... please give us the good news!!!!

$2.30

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Iseki

Regular
That’s what I thought this was.. Arm/Renesas M85..
I wish!
In the latest Sean interview, the interviewer asks a lot about MegaChips, and I'm really hoping that there will be a bit of a race between them and Renesas to bring out the m85+Akida.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

GDJR69

Regular
ATTENTION , ATTENTION , ATTENTION

The planned "Bravo 20 cent Hot Tub Party" will still go ahead , provided we don't hear any different !!!!! :cool:

AND, ............... provided she shaves those toes, :eek:
I hope she's changed the water from last time we had a 20c party . . . !

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Calsco

Regular
When is the M85+Akida due to be released?

Reactions: 1 users

Iseki

Regular
When is the M85+Akida due to be released?
This is the $64000 question.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom