BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7771.jpeg

More than seven hundred and fifty kilometres, or 466 miles*.

This is the anticipated driving range on one charge from our next-generation Mercedes-Benz Modular Architecture (MMA) – the platform that underpins our new Concept CLA Class. The electric-drive system defines the benchmark in the class. With its remarkable energy consumption of 12 kWh/100 km (5.2 mi/kWh), the Concept CLA Class is the “one-litre car” for the electric age.

With such remarkable efficiency, I started to think… #MercedesBenz is head-quartered in Stuttgart, so if this city became the starting point, what sort of amazing destinations could be within range?

I crunched some numbers and the results are as surprising as they are mouth-watering. Fancy a weekend in a capital city? Then take your pick from Paris (627km**), Amsterdam (618km**), Berlin (640km**), Brussels (555km**) or Vienna (622km**).
Perhaps some fine Italian culture and cuisine is the order of the day? If so, you could visit Turin (624km**), Genoa (644km**), Milan (505km**) or even the beautiful island city of Venice, which is 698km** from Stuttgart.
Finally, if you fancy something completely different, you could spend time in Bratislava, Slovakia! It’s well within striking distance at 708km**.

So there’s the proof. The advanced efficiency of the Mercedes-Benz Modular Architecture (MMA) allows you to go farther on a single charge.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Damo4

Regular
All ok. I share your optimism. I just cringe when I see shareholders talking about akida in comments on LinkedIn. I worry it annoys the professional being targeted. I know it would if it was me. I would do the opposite and never talk about it
It is a bit cringe yes, but I think harmless enough too.
I doubt he'd pull the plug on Akida just because of our collective comments haha

I think even if "other" wins he will still choose to ignore recognizing Akida if he wants/has to.
Sometimes the silence can be telling, especially if they believe it gives them an "edge", regardless if it's been mentioned before or not.
The company has told us they are still actively engaged with MB, so time will tell to what extent I think!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I'm not sure how much the Optus outage, really had to do with today..

Volume was very big..

Probably over 50 million shares traded, including Chi-X?..
I agree. I don’t think Optus being out had anything to do with it. The sell side was just non existent today which I put down to who ever or whatever manipulators choosing to do this. Why I have no idea. I guess they don’t trade on logic, it’s pick a stock mess with for their own gain and then move on game. Hopefully with all the work that has been happening in the background it is just a case of us being too close to breakthrough and as such, too risky to play with any more. Or as others have mentioned perhaps it was all about accumulation and now they have their fill.

As you say the volume was such that it wasn’t a matter of not being able to gain access. Plenty did, we just didn’t seem to have those recurrent walls pushing the price down as we have seen in recent times.

Let’s hope today is a sign of things to come and a start back towards a a true valuation of our technology. Just in time for the Brainchip team to smash it out of the park and really give this some legs.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

ndefries

Regular
I agree. I don’t think Optus being out had anything to do with it. The sell side was just non existent today which I put down to who ever or whatever manipulators choosing to do this. Why I have no idea. I guess they don’t trade on logic, it’s pick a stock mess with for their own gain and then move on game. Hopefully with all the work that has been happening in the background it is just a case of us being too close to breakthrough and as such, too risky to play with any more. Or as others have mentioned perhaps it was all about accumulation and now they have their fill.

As you say the volume was such that it wasn’t a matter of not being able to gain access. Plenty did, we just didn’t seem to have those recurrent walls pushing the price down as we have seen in recent times.

Let’s hope today is a sign of things to come and a start back towards a a true valuation of our technology. Just in time for the Brainchip team to smash it out of the park and really give this some legs.
I am curious to see tomorrow how many shorts were taken out today. The report today showed I think just 40k which is a far cry from the usual 600k that was the norm. Will keep watching and hopefully this low number continues.

Reactions: 9 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Imo a speeding ticket will probably be issued tomorrow most likely followed by a retrace. Unless there is some material news, imo this is a classic pump. With regards to a capital raise, we have 5 quarters of cash on hand and the LDA agreement in play. I’m not sure why Sean would be putting the feelers out now 🤔. Great to see green today no matter how it plays out…

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Proga

Regular
All ok. I share your optimism. I just cringe when I see shareholders talking about akida in comments on LinkedIn. I worry it annoys the professional being targeted. I know it would if it was me. I would do the opposite and never talk about it
Couldn't agree more. If I was the professional it would turn me off Akida out of principal and make me more determined to find an alternative

• Haha
  • Thinking

Xray1

Regular
So when is our " Podcast " going to be released ????? !!! or is that asking way too much from the Co ??

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire

Xray1

Regular
Couldn't agree more. If I was the professional it would turn me off Akida out of principal and make me more determined to find an alternative
It reminds me of the Valeo presentation from a fair while ago when awarkard questions were asked about the possibility of them using Akida when asked from most likely BRN s/holder attendee's .... which imo ended up being most embarrassing and stressful for the two Valeo representatives.

Reactions: 4 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Only problem is that they can’t find an alternative of equal abilities to Akida ! Vlad

• Fire

Newk R

Regular
I had guests over for dinner tonight. I made lobster Cannelloni. I'm really hoping I can still afford it tomorrow.
By the way, it was delish. I also found a bottle of 2006 Chianti in the back of the cellar. I thought, I hope it's still drinkable. It was fricking amasing. Happy days.
Akida Ballista baby without dots.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Great post @Fastback6666 ................... its been my "uneducated veiw" that the accumulation has been happening all the way down from at least 50c
The accumulators haven"t cared whether they buy at 50c, 40c, 30c, as imho they know its worth much more, but of course with deep pockets they were able to drag the s/p down to rediculous lows. I genuinely feel for any shareholder that had to sell for any unforeseen circumstance.

Here's hoping Sean's and Tony's "Un-announced Investor Trip" will warrant a positive price sensitive ann soon! 🤞
I 💯% agree with you @mrgds!

I have seen the manipulation in the buy sell walls strongly down through these low levels and seen the careful but bulk buying up(collection) of the shares being sold off in disillusionment.

Very Unfortunate- but happens with all stocks.

Reactions: 6 users
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

stockduck

Regular
https ://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=204773

"....
The technology Samsung referred to is an on-device generative AI without connecting to an external cloud. By implementing generative AI similar to ChatGPT on a device, without having to access the Internet, users can access various services through simple commands.

It’s known that Samsung is also developing its own generative AI technology for this purpose. Industry insiders anticipate this technology to be featured in the Galaxy S24, expected to be revealed early next year, or the Galaxy Z6 series to be launched in the latter half of the year. This move is interpreted as a countermeasure against Apple’s iPhone 16 series, which is expected to be released later next year with on-device AI technology.
........."

https ://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2023/11/129_362828.html
".....
During the forum, Samsung introduced an on-device AI technology that incorporates Gauss with various smart devices. Using products equipped with that capability, users can summarize sentences, correct grammar and conduct various tasks easily without sending their personal information.
...."

...what do you think?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

stockduck

Regular
https ://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=204773

"....
The technology Samsung referred to is an on-device generative AI without connecting to an external cloud. By implementing generative AI similar to ChatGPT on a device, without having to access the Internet, users can access various services through simple commands.

It’s known that Samsung is also developing its own generative AI technology for this purpose. Industry insiders anticipate this technology to be featured in the Galaxy S24, expected to be revealed early next year, or the Galaxy Z6 series to be launched in the latter half of the year. This move is interpreted as a countermeasure against Apple’s iPhone 16 series, which is expected to be released later next year with on-device AI technology.
........."

https ://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2023/11/129_362828.html
".....
During the forum, Samsung introduced an on-device AI technology that incorporates Gauss with various smart devices. Using products equipped with that capability, users can summarize sentences, correct grammar and conduct various tasks easily without sending their personal information.
...."

...what do you think?
...and in combination with the following information:

https ://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=205130

"
Samsung Electronics’ Exynos mobile application processor, which once faced a setback by being excluded from its flagship Galaxy S series, is aiming for a comeback in the premium market next year.

In contrast, Samsung Electronics is showing confidence in the Exynos 2400. After delivering a keynote speech at the Semiconductor Expo (SEDEX) 2023 held at COEX in Seoul last month, Park Yong-in, president of Samsung Electronics System LSI, asserted, “Given that the Exynos 2400 possesses superior GPU performance compared to competitors, I believe it will do well,” and expressed hope for the success of both the Galaxy S24 series and Exynos.
...."

What cheese-cake is in process to be baken?

Always no financial advice and do your own research cause I`m no proffessional advisor and have no clue!

Reactions: 11 users

Easytiger

Regular
Imo a speeding ticket will probably be issued tomorrow most likely followed by a retrace. Unless there is some material news, imo this is a classic pump. With regards to a capital raise, we have 5 quarters of cash on hand and the LDA agreement in play. I’m not sure why Sean would be putting the feelers out now 🤔. Great to see green today no matter how it plays out…
Hope there is an ASX ticket today, with a BRN positive response, being a major announcement. Given the CEO and Investor Relations flew all the way to Oz, must have had something big to talk about.

Reactions: 8 users

stockduck

Regular
is this new video?

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCRER0erel4

from
https ://www.boersennews.de/community/diskussion/brainchip-klassengruppe/75441/

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Jchandel

Regular
New interview with Sean Hehir

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

schuey

Regular
Hope there is an ASX ticket today, with a BRN positive response, being a major announcement. Given the CEO and Investor Relations flew all the way to Oz, must have had something big to talk about.
Yes. He wouldnt risk that Ginger complextion under the aussie sun for nothing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

stockduck

Regular
is this new video?

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCRER0erel4

from
https ://www.boersennews.de/community/diskussion/brainchip-klassengruppe/75441/
......very exciting times....for the next 12 month.
Did I hear that right?

Thank you Mr. CEO for that kind of insights!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom