BRN Discussion Ongoing

Well the sp action today and the lack of a speeding ticket, for me alone is evidence enough of just how much manipulation is going on, and just how crooked the asx really is........wow.
And to me it also demonstrates that once you remove all the bullshit sell orders just how few Brainchip shares are actually for sale.
It shows the confidence that the majority of holders have and also provides and indication on just how fast this will fly once announcements and revenue start to flow.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

misslou

Founding Member
I doubt it, as every time brn goes up in a good chunk, people always come out and predict an announcement and are disappointed. The company has proven time and time again not to leak. But who knows?
I feel like I remember a big rise the trading day prior to the announcement of Sean as CEO. But that’s just from memory, could be wrong.

Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
Found this. Is in Swedish I think. They used Akida

https://kth.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:1779206/FULLTEXT01.pdf

SC

Nice work SC....we've both been on this amazing journey, with it's highs and lows..5 months have elapsed since this research was papered,
now with AKD 2.0 the results/accuracy could differ quiet a lot, but it just never really stacks up in my mind, and what do I mean ?

Brainchip and Peter are really ALL ABOUT NATIVE SNN....the CNN2SNN conversion was and still is in my mind just "a means to an end".

At some point, clients who can get over the hurdle of disruptive technology, the "band-aid effect" that the above conversion accommodated
for the mob and their current networks, well, the better off the overall benchmarks will be.

Unless Peter or anyone on this forum can convince me otherwise, we have always wanted to be "Native" SNN so to speak.

Hoping to get a few comments from someone on IBMs NORTH POLE...stay tuned.

Tech (Karikari Peninsula) (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

JB49

Regular
And to me it also demonstrates that once you remove all the bullshit sell orders just how few Brainchip shares are actually for sale.
It shows the confidence that the majority of holders have and also provides and indication on just how fast this will fly once announcements and revenue start to flow.
Agreed. And they've probably realised, of the retail holders that are left, none of us are selling. Time to let it rip.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Calsco

Regular
Maybe the motley tool are going to recommend us as a “buy”. Who knows stranger things have happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Rskiff

Regular
I feel like I remember a big rise the trading day prior to the announcement of Sean as CEO. But that’s just from memory, could be wrong.
you are right @misslou a 23%rise

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
If you following Share Price charting - a technical BUY was also issued on BRN stock yesterday - as the stock had been steadily moving up and confirmation of some buying support was there. That is part of what today is, the other part is we were mass oversold and mass selling had been primarily complete for a while and simply time to move back up with tech sector sentiment improving in the last week.

Honestly Instos could only hold the price down below .20 for so long as that was stupid cheap... you could see the instos buy and sell walls holding the price down below .20 on the daily - it of course will continue as have no doubt that there is mass accumulation occurring down here at these levels by instos grinding and keeping the price down here as long as they can while they grind away at any buys they can get!

The move has nothing to do with company news.

Simply the tech sector recovery has finally made its way to BRN.

What Brainchip management need to take advantage of here is release some damn good revenue associated news along with this recovery then watch the 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
My TA shows that based on what occurred today, the SP is now overbought in the short-term - so expect some selling to compensate for it. Long-term it is still oversold.
It is what it is.
Not advice.

Reactions: 3 users

Xray1

Regular
Or maybe a very super dupa impressive new sales manager has been appointed :) :) :)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
My TA shows that based on what occurred today, the SP is now overbought in the short-term - so expect some selling to compensate for it. Long-term it is still oversold.
It is what it is.
Not advice.
Brainchip don't release news , the Boyz were @ the Cup, jokes well I hope they weren't

7für7

Regular
Or maybe a very super dupa impressive new sales manager has been appointed :) :) :)
Would be not surprised if Elon musk gave up his business and start to work for us soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
So nobody gets upset, I am only making this post to make fellow Tsexer's aware that they can still continue to vote in Magnus Osbergs poll. .(For those who don’t feel like taking up his offer to participate, then don’t .) :)

Feel free to vote "other" and comment "Brainchip AKIDA".

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Draed

Regular
Anyone remember the time it took from the announcement of akida 1.0 and the announcement of licenses being bought? Was it weeks? Months? 6 months? Year etc.

Deena

Regular
Would be not surprised if Elon musk gave up his business and start to work for us soon
Really! Who would want him? We have Peter and Anil.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Easytiger

Regular
Are people upset about a cap raise or are they upset they haven't been told it might be on the cards?
We have to assume it's on the cards if Sean says he's exploring the options, but now I'm confused what the issue is?

Edit: if not CR, aren't we expecting LDA to be called upon whenever needed?
What the capital raise, its the best tell on the sales / revenue financials!

Reactions: 2 users

Deena

Regular
Really! Who would want him? We have Peter and Anil.
The stats are looking good for today. BRN up, almost 39%. About 9 times as many buyers as sellers (by number of shares). About 9 times the volume traded today of what we have has been trading recently.

The Market Cap of Brainchip is still only $322 million which is 2.4 times less than the market cap of WBT ($776 million). And I still know which one of these I would rather hold. In fact I hold both anyway ... just a whole lot more BrainChip.
Cheers, Deena

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
eyeroll-eye.gif

ok

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

gilti

Regular
So nobody gets upset, I am only making this post to make fellow Tsexer's aware that they can still continue to vote in Magnus Osbergs poll. .(For those who don’t feel like taking up his offer to participate, then don’t .) :)

Feel free to vote "other" and comment "Brainchip AKIDA".
done

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

CHIPS

Regular
Does anyone know our chairman's email address? Or Sean's?
If nobody has it just use LinkedIn to contact him. That should work.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Deena

Regular
The stats are looking good for today. BRN up, almost 39%. About 9 times as many buyers as sellers (by number of shares). About 9 times the volume traded today of what we have has been trading recently.

The Market Cap of Brainchip is still only $322 million which is 2.4 times less than the market cap of WBT ($776 million). And I still know which one of these I would rather hold. In fact I hold both anyway ... just a whole lot more BrainChip.
Cheers, Deena
ASX: "OK Brainchip, this is a speeding ticket! Please explain why you went up by almost 39% today without an announcement!"

BRN: "Well just maybe because we are so damn undervalued, and some dudes are starting to figure that out."

ASX: "OK. Point taken."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom