BRN Discussion Ongoing

JDelekto

Regular
Regarding the price rise yesterday, could it have been this as they eventually needed to top up again?

I don't think it had anything to do with the ADRs. Those were made available a couple of years ago. I've purchased a small lot of them, for the purposes of liquidating them quickly, but since the ADR holder doesn't actually own the underlying shares, I've been purchasing BRCHF instead of BCHPY (the ADR).

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Jasonk

Regular
Gee I wish I had a spare half a million for a few line wipes.... for sure get some people sweating.

Reactions: 7 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Well the excitement is over so back to the same old boring mode/cone of silence thingy.

Just wishing for a real announcement within the next month or so to get us back on the right side of things. Vlad

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular
Great interview!
Another timely reminder of how important "customers" were in creating Akida 2, with Brainchip integrating crucial needs.
He said 3/4 of customer engagement was for 2.0 and it takes well over a year to 2 years to get a product to market. Any near term revenue will have to come from the first quarter. Looking at you MB. Fingers crossed.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
WEARABLES.. The word du jour!

This bodes very well for for us methinks, especially given the new Akida™ 2.0 architecture!

View attachment 49045
View attachment 49046

I think it's pretty interesting that Qualcomm invested in SiFive to drive rapid growth in RISC-V. And SiFive and BrainChip are partners. And everyone who is anyone is talking about WEARABLES!!!!

I've never said "wearables" so many times in my life as I have over the last couple of days. When you repeat it over and over it sounds really funny! Wearables, wearables, wearables...warble, warble..

Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 11.02.19 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 11.02.56 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

davidfitz

Regular
I believe that Cochlear are based in Sydney ;)

Google plans to apply artificial intelligence to this problem to better identify, categorize, and segregate sound sources. In simple terms, this should enable hearing aids and implants to cut down on background noise, making speech and other sounds the person actually wants to hear much clearer.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Damo4

Regular
Anyone else feel like we are in the eye of the storm?
We've had sharp rises followed by proportional drops in the past but this is different.
I think a bit of profit taking (@Schnitzel lover plz advise) and then next leg up

Edit: shes dropping again so I'm probably wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20231109_103139_LinkedIn.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
We've had sharp rises followed by proportional drops in the past but this is different.
I think a bit of profit taking (@Schnitzel lover plz advise) and then next leg up
Correct, the buying back could easily restart now ….dare I say could even get past .25….ooooh…that would be a strong indicator of real recovery in the short term ….let’s see flip a coin on red or green result today. Fun to watch on the daily as we know what is going to happen longer term…$10

Seller walls have dropped a little now so…buy up.

Not Financial advice of course.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular

We are around 1 1/2 years in the eye of the storm. Every day someone expecting the same like you and every day someone feels the big announcement is coming. ✌️

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
We are around 1 1/2 years in the eye of the storm. Every day someone expecting the same like you and every day someone feels the big announcement is coming. ✌️
And then we ultimately just end up with a kick in the nuts...

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

skutza

Regular
So will we get a speeding ticket tomorrow as to why we dropped 20% in one day?

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Revenue incoming.......

Screenshot_20231109_105535_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Correct, the buying back could easily restart now ….dare I say could even get past .25….ooooh…that would be a strong indicator of real recovery in the short term ….let’s see flip a coin on red or green result today. Fun to watch on the daily as we know what is going to happen longer term…$10

Seller walls have dropped a little now so…buy up.

Not Financial advice of course.
Here is the pure proof of manipulation in these pics:

Price pushed down to .205 - then bang! One order to buy up around 1 million shares at .21!

Insto magic and their mass accumulation methods - have no doubt what is happening here - mass buy in positions are being taken here! We are not wrong in our investment case in BRN when Insto’s are gobbling up shares.

IMG_4554.png
IMG_4555.png
IMG_4556.png

Attachments

• IMG_4556.png
    IMG_4556.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4555.png
    IMG_4555.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4554.png
    IMG_4554.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I think it's pretty interesting that Qualcomm invested in SiFive to drive rapid growth in RISC-V. And SiFive and BrainChip are partners. And everyone who is anyone is talking about WEARABLES!!!!

I've never said "wearables" so many times in my life as I have over the last couple of days. When you repeat it over and over it sounds really funny! Wearables, wearables, wearables...warble, warble..

View attachment 49114 View attachment 49113

And speaking about wearables and SiFive, who else here thinks AKIDA could be incorporated inside SiFive's new NPU?

Extract from article
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 11.54.55 am.png

Extract from article
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 11.55.55 am.png

Extract from Reddit

Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 11.40.41 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Yes traders taking profits for sure.. 38% move in one day is well above avg gains..
Even 15-20% in a day and a half is a great trade..

And yes, watching price action here.. Next hurdle is to overcome 27-28c- 20EMA weekly..

Consolidation is good for constructive and sustainable appreciating price action.. As long as it can hold above the 20 and 50dailys..

1699491452868.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Weekly here.. Looking at maybe by early Dec. Any signed IPs or media showing Akida in something would be welcome also..

1699491646004.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
Yes traders taking profits for sure.. 38% move in one day is well above avg gains..
Even 15-20% in a day and a half is a great trade..

And yes, watching price action here.. Next hurdle is to overcome 27-28c- 20EMA weekly..

Consolidation is good for constructive and sustainable appreciating price action.. As long as it can hold above the 20 and 50dailys..

View attachment 49129

Cheers, looking good!

We personally hodling for now?

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom