BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cardpro

Regular
3 Announcements had me pitching a tent for a moment until I saw it was RSU conversions.
As long as they don't sell them soon... it's allllll gooooooooooood for now i guess

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Cardpro

Regular
Let me simplify this even further for the dumb dumbs.... as their holding has increased, the SP has dropped.... they are gorging themselves but the volume is too low for them to accumulate more than they would like because the majority of holders won't sell (low volume).. they set up sell walls to stop the sp increasing and then pick up crumbs from the panick sellers....
As soon as revenue comes, and it will!!! This will reverse. Most likely a pump will follow, but watch out for a dump... it will stop when we see consecutive steady increase in revenue which will then allow us to set sail to the promised land of dividends my fellow chippers... 😉
Yes, except this has been ongoing for years and there was no stop/reverse as we haven't landed any new meaningful revenues...

So it would've been great for panick sellers haha

Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just looked and the short position is back to the asx 200 levels. Wasn’t it meant to decrease when we dropped back into the 300?
Hey Pom (🚀) :)

Back at the end of August 2023 we had 145,518,762 shares shorted = 8.21% (in the top 10 most shorted shares)

Now towards end of October we had around 102,149,833 shares shorted = 5.71%

So significantly lower within just 2 months ...now 27th in most shorted shares!

So it's been dropping off gradually now for the last 4/5 weeks :) 🙏🙏🙏 and may it continue.

1698822414772.png

1698822437814.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Gies

Regular

Nice commercial

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Quatrojos

Regular

Slowly, slowly, catch the monkey...

1698825644464.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20231101_184038_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Hey Pom (🚀) :)

Back at the end of August 2023 we had 145,518,762 shares shorted = 8.21% (in the top 10 most shorted shares)

Now towards end of October we had around 102,149,833 shares shorted = 5.71%

So significantly lower within just 2 months ...now 27th in most shorted shares!

So it's been dropping off gradually now for the last 4/5 weeks :) 🙏🙏🙏 and may it continue.

View attachment 48521
View attachment 48522
Currently it’s at 6.41% and increasing
IMG_5233.png

• Haha

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

McHale

Regular
hi, frank
I think you have misinterpreted what i meant. The comment was not to complaint about australian investors, but complaint about the way we present all the valuable partners. What i meant was that the way or style of investor promotion that the management currently adopts is one of the main reason that only a small fraction of the 30000+ registered brn shareholders understood the companys progress well. People who follow the social media platforms and this forum regularly obviously will have a much clearer picture, but we are only a very small group of shareholders.

No offence was intended in my comment.

Cheers
Spot on @stan9614, I am in strong agreement on this, BRN should be putting up general announcements on the companies they are incorporating into their eco-system.

These announcements do not meet the "Price Sensitive Announcements" spec, however the ASX platform also has the option to post straight up "Announcements".

Every day you can see mining companies making announcements about Conferences which they are presenting at, they are put up as general announcements _ which simply inform shareholders of the companies' efforts to promote their business there is no comeback from the ASX regarding this type of announcement which is used on the ASX platform every day.

IMO all the eco-system and partnership milestones should have been announced on the ASX this year and last year, I really think that some of the ecosystem milestones were quite likely price sensitive material i.e. the deal with Global Foundries to fabricate a new iteration of Akida - that deal demonstrated the ability of Akida to be fabricated by different manufacturers using differing fab formats - that is a major outcome for the Akida tech and as such is worthy of Price Sensitive.

I listened to Antonio (or was it Sean?) being questioned about BRNs policy re ASX Anns. at the AGM this year and I felt that they don't really understand the Anns platform, there has been talk on here and HC about fluff Anns etc, but IMO the ecosystem BRN is building is not fluff at all, it is really the bridge to get Akida to market, and is incredibly important as such.

BRN really need to pull their head out of the sand on this, it is probably my biggest gripe with management.

I will be contacting T Dawe about this because what I have read so far has not convinced me that the ASX platform could be used by BRN to promote what they are achieving with building the business

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Am I reading this wrong?? The figures you are suppling are for June??
Cheers
Reading it the same Boab ...

Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Nice commercial

He didn't like our name!..."Might have to re -brand it" ????? Don't be ridiculous man ....I've already bought the plates...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks @Gies

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Adam

Regular
Hey, shorters. Lets agree only to post on BRN..and not short positions..whatever they are. For better..or for worse. This will leave us serious investeors to view quality posts, either way, and less spam volume in these threads. Sound like a plan? Thank you in advance...

Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Spot on @stan9614, I am in strong agreement on this, BRN should be putting up general announcements on the companies they are incorporating into their eco-system.

These announcements do not meet the "Price Sensitive Announcements" spec, however the ASX platform also has the option to post straight up "Announcements".

Every day you can see mining companies making announcements about Conferences which they are presenting at, they are put up as general announcements _ which simply inform shareholders of the companies' efforts to promote their business there is no comeback from the ASX regarding this type of announcement which is used on the ASX platform every day.

IMO all the eco-system and partnership milestones should have been announced on the ASX this year and last year, I really think that some of the ecosystem milestones were quite likely price sensitive material i.e. the deal with Global Foundries to fabricate a new iteration of Akida - that deal demonstrated the ability of Akida to be fabricated by different manufacturers using differing fab formats - that is a major outcome for the Akida tech and as such is worthy of Price Sensitive.

I listened to Antonio (or was it Sean?) being questioned about BRNs policy re ASX Anns. at the AGM this year and I felt that they don't really understand the Anns platform, there has been talk on here and HC about fluff Anns etc, but IMO the ecosystem BRN is building is not fluff at all, it is really the bridge to get Akida to market, and is incredibly important as such.

BRN really need to pull their head out of the sand on this, it is probably my biggest gripe with management.

I will be contacting T Dawe about this because what I have read so far has not convinced me that the ASX platform could be used by BRN to promote what they are achieving with building the business
Hi McH,

There was a time under the ebullient Lou "Hockey Sticks" Dinardo when reference was made to "a major North American vehicle maker" which drew a "please explain" from ASX and caused a possible breach of an NDA when we were forced to disclose Ford as an EAP.

Not only that, but it was a blot on our escutcheon, which has the potential to turn around and bite us on the hindquarters when we seek NYSE registration - our first yellow card.

Because the ASX, being gun-shy of tech companies since getting their fingers burnt in the dotcom bubble, is red hot on tech startups. (Don't you just love a metaphor salad?)

The company is well aware of the disgruntlement of the roiling mass of commentators on TSEx in relation to announcements, but they have chosen to be like Caesar's wife in this regard.

Being a bit of a share market ingenue back in 2018 when I first came across BRN, my first purchase was in FOMO mode because I read that PvdM was about to make a presentation to a gaggle of geeks in the US in the following week, and I expected that would launch us to the moon and beyond.* Not a sausage ...

So I think that, as far as management's concern for shareholders goes, they have their eye on the main prize, NYSE registration, and doing anything to pump the ASX price would earn a second yellow card.

*(I still expect that every day now.)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
Hey, shorters. Lets agree only to post on BRN..and not short positions..whatever they are. For better..or for worse. This will leave us serious investeors to view quality posts, either way, and less spam volume in these threads. Sound like a plan? Thank you in advance...
1698832201249.gif

• Haha

stockduck

Regular
Maybe of interest? It is a video on youtube, I guess seven days ago from posting....

https ://eightify.app/summary/artificial-intelligence/apple-s-game-changing-ai-revolutionizing-the-tech-industry
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Y7j2_9fIM&t=12s

"....
03:05
Apple is considering two methods for implementing generative AI: on-device AI, which works directly on the device and is good for privacy and battery life but may be less powerful due to hardware limitations, and cloud-based AI, which processes AI on remote servers.
...."

Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom