BRN Discussion Ongoing

toasty

Regular
From memory the strike was a consequence of a minority vote which achieved the minimum number necessary to pass and certainly doesn't represent my self or the massive majority... your thoughts basically don't represent the general consensus. Let us not forget this.
Thanks for your reply but I was, as stated, voicing my opinion, not stating any fact. I think it salient to remember that the 1st/2nd strike rule was put in place for good reason.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Does this mean they ignore Akida?

1698877658222.png

Source https://newsroom.arm.com/news/ai-partnerships

Or does it simply build on this?

1698877697655.png

Source: https://www.edgeir.com/brainchip-aims-to-amplify-edge-ai-with-second-gen-akida-platform-20231010

Thanks

Attachments

• 1698877653835.png
    1698877653835.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
All getting very close!!... Let's hope these events get us some traction 'informal announcements'?! :)

1698878435420.png

1698878403906.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
I’m guessing this is Pantene.. Maybe not now, but it will happen.. Would’ve thought what’s most obvious is that BRN didn’t re-tweet it or announce it through socials and BRN not tagged in..

Otherwise you’d think it’s market sensitive Ann, or atleast BRN would’ve been up 200%+ yesterday

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

stan9614

Regular
Spot on @stan9614, I am in strong agreement on this, BRN should be putting up general announcements on the companies they are incorporating into their eco-system.

These announcements do not meet the "Price Sensitive Announcements" spec, however the ASX platform also has the option to post straight up "Announcements".

Every day you can see mining companies making announcements about Conferences which they are presenting at, they are put up as general announcements _ which simply inform shareholders of the companies' efforts to promote their business there is no comeback from the ASX regarding this type of announcement which is used on the ASX platform every day.

IMO all the eco-system and partnership milestones should have been announced on the ASX this year and last year, I really think that some of the ecosystem milestones were quite likely price sensitive material i.e. the deal with Global Foundries to fabricate a new iteration of Akida - that deal demonstrated the ability of Akida to be fabricated by different manufacturers using differing fab formats - that is a major outcome for the Akida tech and as such is worthy of Price Sensitive.

I listened to Antonio (or was it Sean?) being questioned about BRNs policy re ASX Anns. at the AGM this year and I felt that they don't really understand the Anns platform, there has been talk on here and HC about fluff Anns etc, but IMO the ecosystem BRN is building is not fluff at all, it is really the bridge to get Akida to market, and is incredibly important as such.

BRN really need to pull their head out of the sand on this, it is probably my biggest gripe with management.

I will be contacting T Dawe about this because what I have read so far has not convinced me that the ASX platform could be used by BRN to promote what they are achieving with building the business
just imaging some potential investors who are searching AI stock to invest. When they come cross to brainchip, they start flip through the past announcements. Almost all they can see in the past two years are 4Cs, notice of issuing shares. They would have had interest turned down right away before they even have anymore patience to find out the great amount of partners we have signed for our ecosystem in the past two years. Only a few percent of investors follow the companys news, video clips on a daily basis. And unfortnately this few percent of investors only have so little buying power overall.

Look at what WBT announced recently regarding to a commercial agreement with just a foundry, basically it is no revenue announcement as well, as they are yet to sign a real customer. We had relationships with tsmc and global foundry. Basically they are able to do volume production once our customers decide to order chips. Wbt puts these kind of announcement on asx with intention to publish it as price sensitative and later on insist on social media that they believe it should be a price sensative annoucement. But we for some reason did not have dedicated asx announcement for our foundry partners.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
I’m guessing this is Pantene.. Maybe not now, but it will happen.. Would’ve thought what’s most obvious is that BRN didn’t re-tweet it or announce it through socials and BRN not tagged in..

Otherwise you’d think it’s market sensitive Ann, or atleast BRN would’ve been up 200%+ yesterday
EDIT: Figured it out. Did not grow up in Aus, so was not familiar with this pop culture reference.

So when you say "this is Patene" you mean its nothing? Sorry not sure I follow that phrase or expression.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
EDIT: Figured it out. Did not grow up in Aus, so was not familiar with this pop culture reference.

So when you say "this is Patene" you mean its nothing? Sorry not sure I follow that phrase or expression.

Cheers
'Pantene'....Wash...Rinse and repeat..! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Taproot

Regular
Zounds! never was I so bethumped with words since I called my brother's father Dad.
He cudgels our ears.
He gives the bastinado with his tongue ...

If my memory serves me well, Syntiant goes in for Frankenstein NNs.

To understand what Syntiant are claiming as their invention, it is necessary to look at the claims, claim 1 beginning at the bottom of column 14.

They are claiming:

an IC for detecting signals off-line, including:
a host processor with
a co-processor
(presumably the co-processor?) to receive a streaming signal from a sensor,
the co-processor having a recognition network to perform recognition tasks,
the co-processor transmitting result (presumably of the recognition tasks?) to the host processor,
wherein
the co-processor includes a NN,
the NN being adapted to identify target signals in the signal stream,
the target signals being detectable (NB: not identified) using a set of weights (are we doing this in the gym?) while not being on-line,
the host processor being adapted to receive weighting signals from the co-processor (where did the co-processor get the weighting signals from?),
the host processor transmitting the target signals (where to?) indicating detection of user-specified signals (produced out of the user's hat or anatomical recess).

So really, they are attempting to claim an IC including a host processor and a co-processor having a NN with weights for use in identifying key words or other specified characteristics, the co-processor notifying the host processor, and the host processor generating an output signal in response to the co-processor notifying the host processor of a hit.

Now why didn't PvdM think of that?

Claim 6 relates to a method of generating a weight file, an entirely different invention. A patent is only permitted to claim a single invention.

I do really like the precision of the definition in claim10.

This is characteristic of the degeneration of examination standards in USPTO.

Perhaps you would like to bring this patent to the attention of Milind Joshi, Brainchip's patent attorney in Perth.
This Syntiant patent cites one of BrainChip's patents.

LOW POWER NEUROMORPHIC VOICE ACTIVATION SYSTEM AND METHOD

The present invention provides a system and method for controlling a device by recognizing voice commands through a spiking neural network . The system comprises a spiking neural adaptive processor receiving an input stream that is being forwarded from a microphone , a decimation filter and then an artificial cochlea . The spiking neural adaptive processor further comprises a first spiking neural network and a second spiking neural network . The first spiking neural network checks for voice activities in output spikes received from artificial cochlea . If any voice activity is detected , it activates the second spiking neural network and passes the output spike of the artificial cochlea to the second spiking neural network that is further configured to recognize spike patterns indicative of specific voice commands . If the first spiking neural network does not detect any voice activity , it halts the second spiking neural network .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Drewski

Regular

Cheers
The Pantene slogan was for beautiful hair,
"It won't happen overnight but it will happen"

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Vladsblood

Regular
  • Fire
1698881030061.png

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
IF anyone ignores this is their own problem/undoing and they get left in the rear vision mirror. Vlad.
I am not sure I fully agree, great products have been ignored many times in history for something that gained better market acceptance (despite that product being inferior).

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha

GDJR69

Regular

Cheers
No, there was an ad for Pantene hair conditioner in Australia which had the famous line "It won't happen overnight but it will happen". It means have patience; results are coming.

Reactions: 10 users
No, there was an ad for Pantene hair conditioner in Australia which had the famous line "It won't happen overnight but it will happen". It means have patience; results are coming.
Thanks mate. I knew what it meant once I heard what the line was, just had not heard the line being that I grew up in Europe ;)

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Xray1

Regular
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Akiba
Akiba who?
Akibacadabra 🤭

View attachment 48572
IMO ..... By my reading, it should be "Akida's" NOT Akiba's ...... At least I wish it to be so and wouldn't it be nice to get a correction of same and then have the Co make some good PR out of it....

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom