BRN Discussion Ongoing

Just a reminder post :

BrainChip Responds to AGM Remuneration Report Resolution Results • Remuneration Report did not pass and company receives first strike Sydney – 23 May 2023: BrainChip Holdings Ltd (“BrainChip” or the “Company”) (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, today received a strike as a result of an Against vote on the remuneration report. The Board of BrainChip acknowledges the lack of support for the Remuneration Report resolution. While the Company implemented numerous changes based on shareholders’ feedback received last year, as articulated in the Chairman‘s 2023 AGM opening remarks, the Board is committed to continuing our constructive engagement with shareholders while focusing on the execution of the Company’s strategy. This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors.

So what's ever happened to all this so called " committed to continuing our constructive engagement with shareholders " or was / is it just fluff words being used to relieve some tension.
well we all know that your in deep over your head

"committed to continuing our " constructive "engagement with shareholders'

Now what bit of constructive dont you understand ? Everything that you write is negative and rather than helping your making things worse.
you are either part of the solution or the problem

maybe just maybe you have had one to many Xrays

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
We definitely need MORE things said to lock us in, so that every little syllable from management's mouth can be used against them when we vote them out in the next AGM for the fun of it.
Nothing will be better for BRN or our investment than a board of less qualified amatuers taking the reigns.
BTW @Cardpro , sarcasm is sometimes hard to spot on a message board

To quote the great TD:
"I am subjected to constant abuse and even death threats from a small but very noisy group of opinionated and angry BRN shareholders"

Rob and Bacon loved this when I posted it last time, might be a good reminder.
View attachment 48360
That's exactly my type of humor. Insulting other people, calling them stupid and who knows what else, but then posting a picture of a "small but very noisy group" that's more than twice as big as the other group that decided to vote.
I sincerely hope you lied, stating that Rob loved the picture.

Reactions: 3 users

Iseki

Regular
Let's be honest.

All this talk about a second strike came on the heels of the quiet pushing back of the timeframe when we should begin to see revenue. It started at '23, then '24, now 2025.

The other elephants in the room are
- no one believes every "partner" wants to hide behind an NDA. Mercedes didn't. Apparently the other 140 do. Which is odd. Moreover no one understands what "partner" means.
- no one knows how many AK1500 chips have been made. Do we assume 7000? 700?
- the best and most brilliant game-changing product that has been announced using Akida is, wait for it, some sort of device that will make it easier to order food in a drive thru. ( An Akida robot on roller skates, I wish.)

Obviously these mis-steps don't worry me, nor indeed anyone else who is here for the long term, but these must clearly weigh on the mind of investors small and large alike.

I'll be honest with you. Anyone saying that Renesas or Arm or Snapdragon will come to our rescue is delusional. Anyone who asks a question, then answers it for you in the very same post goes on ignore.

If we want to see the second strike avoided we need to immediately start a guerrilla marketing campaign - Forget Stevens and Sean etc. Instead, sign Greta Thunberg, sign Adel, sign Twiggy and that other guy with the hyphen, get a nifty hashtag going, above all, make waves.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

M_C

Founding Member
Valeo guy posting about neuromorphic

Screenshot_20231030_194636_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7735.jpeg

DMS is an intelligent system, generally using camera outputs or fusion of multiple sensors, designed to track the driver’s behaviour, ensuring they remain focused. Real-time data about the driver and the in-cabin environment is captured and processed by sophisticated algorithms, all directly within the vehicle to ensure privacy, to identify the driver’s level of alertness and detect potential signs of distraction or drowsiness which are cited as the primary reasons of road accidents.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Let's be honest.

All this talk about a second strike came on the heels of the quiet pushing back of the timeframe when we should begin to see revenue. It started at '23, then '24, now 2025.

The other elephants in the room are
- no one believes every "partner" wants to hide behind an NDA. Mercedes didn't. Apparently the other 140 do. Which is odd. Moreover no one understands what "partner" means.
- no one knows how many AK1500 chips have been made. Do we assume 7000? 700?
- the best and most brilliant game-changing product that has been announced using Akida is, wait for it, some sort of device that will make it easier to order food in a drive thru. ( An Akida robot on roller skates, I wish.)

Obviously these mis-steps don't worry me, nor indeed anyone else who is here for the long term, but these must clearly weigh on the mind of investors small and large alike.

I'll be honest with you. Anyone saying that Renesas or Arm or Snapdragon will come to our rescue is delusional. Anyone who asks a question, then answers it for you in the very same post goes on ignore.

If we want to see the second strike avoided we need to immediately start a guerrilla marketing campaign - Forget Stevens and Sean etc. Instead, sign Greta Thunberg, sign Adel, sign Twiggy and that other guy with the hyphen, get a nifty hashtag going, above all, make waves.

The cognitive capabilities of at least 5 users visiting this forum are certainly questionable at best.

Screenshot_20231030_211256_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Easytiger

Regular
The thing that worries me about Tony's reply is the use of the word "hope". Hope is NEVER a management strategy and offers me no comfort that the road to revenue is progressing appropriately.

And secondly, I think management is deluding themselves if they think that the 1st strike was about the share price rather than the remuneration report. The big salaries and share bonuses without any transparent communication of tangible results, and not delivering what they said they were going to, are the issues in my opinion at the heart of the vote down.
Yeah hope is my management strategy when I go the football.

Reactions: 2 users

Cardpro

Regular
Gidday Cardpro

First off, I respect your opinion. I do sense a combination of frustration and anger, I can relate to the frustration purely based on time that
keeps passing year after year, I will share that I did ask Peter some time ago about the comment he made about "explosive sales", I won't
say exactly what he said word for word, but he indicated things are rather fluid, meaning, conditions can change, companies can delay making
the type of decisions we all want to hear due to world economics, it's a cycle that we are all going through, but I get the feeling whatever I say you won't agree with.

The next 3 events being showcased by Todd, then Sean and finally to Rob will I'm sure generate and educate more possibilities for Brainchip.
I maybe wrong here but I thought Nandan was hosting the South Korean event for Brainchip not Sean ?

How is it premature ? Talking about something that has to be voted on in 7 months plus is 100% premature when the situation
could change right up until the AGM is actually conducted, other companies and partners are well aware of how settled or unsettled
a company is, the last thing you would want is to damage all the great work the team is currently doing by drawing unnecessary
attention to us or threatening (my word) to remove employees whom you and others believe are not performing because of a lack
of information to satisfy your hunger.

Cheers Tech.🤟
Thanks Tech,

Although I do agree that threatening is never good for anything, you must remember that literally nothing material has happened to turn this ship around since the last AGM except, now we have multiple products that's not being sold and share price is lower than ever... so based on the above, assuming that there won't be any new IP contracts or royalties based on what happened in past few years, 2nd strike should be coming unless they already sold and moved on (I am not necessarily saying that 2nd strike will somehow turn this ship around or change things)...

All we have managed to land are few parterships instead of IP contracts and we are still not seeing any new IP contract nor the royalties from the existing contracts. Since when did we change our model to form partnerships to develop products with start-ups (and some established ones) instead of landing IP deals while providing some tech supports for the buyers...

They've been claming that we have been engaged with many many companies through early access programs, etc. But there's absolutely nothing on the financials that backs up those statements, all we have are parterships together with our poor financial statements...

I truely hope Akida 2 can change things around...

• Fire
  • Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
Thanks Tech,

Although I do agree that threatening is never good for anything, you must remember that literally nothing material has happened to turn this ship around since the last AGM except, now we have multiple products that's not being sold and share price is lower than ever... so based on the above, assuming that there won't be any new IP contracts or royalties based on what happened in past few years, 2nd strike should be coming unless they already sold and moved on (I am not necessarily saying that 2nd strike will somehow turn this ship around or change things)...

All we have managed to land are few parterships instead of IP contracts and we are still not seeing any new IP contract nor the royalties from the existing contracts. Since when did we change our model to form partnerships to develop products with start-ups (and some established ones) instead of landing IP deals while providing some tech supports for the buyers...

They've been claming that we have been engaged with many many companies through early access programs, etc. But there's absolutely nothing on the financials that backs up those statements, all we have are parterships together with our poor financial statements...

I truely hope Akida 2 can change things around...

Classic echo chamber comments

Most of all good new disruptors will face ridicule and huge obstacles on the way to succeeding.. The talk about it isn’t unusual.. The threats to IR are disgraceful..

Im curious what people here think about the upcoming MCU adoption from Arm/Renesas, as the possibilities around the sales of that hasn’t been discussed in great detail recently??

One month now since Gen 2 is making the rounds.. Looking closely to see if a Tata Elxsi signs on. My family are in medical and some talk a fair bit about AI coming into radiology and reading images.. So it’s happening and where there’s smoke there’s fire..

My door bell and debot vacuum sure need Akida inside.. Deebot we call him Grounds keeper Willy looked drunk today hitting chairs, stools and feet..

Wouldn’t mind hearing some feedback on the MCU space and what people think Arm and Renesas have in mind for them..

• Fire

Jchandel

Regular
So important to remind yourself that big names such as Tata, Renesas and Mercedes ( amongst others) have been vocal about Akida and the products should start to hit the market pretty soon.

Always helps to get a good night sleep when feeling uncertain about your investment.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Only one next market report. I am posting it because I like that these companies are mentioned together.
😊

"...
Some of the key players in the global AI-enabled cybersecurity chipsets market are company coverage (company profile, revenue, price, gross margin, key products, etc.):

Fortinet, Sophos, NortonLifeLock, Check Point, FireEye, Cynet, Vectra AI, DarkTrace, CrowdStrike, SentinelOne, BrainChip, Tessian, Versi, Palo Alto Networks.
..."
https://rock-news.at/2023/10/29/die-marktgroesse-fuer-ki-gestuetzte-cybersicherheits-chipsaetze-wird-bis-2030-ein-erhebliches-wachstum-verzeichnen/

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Damo4

Regular
Sydney – 16 March 2023 - BrainChip Holdings Ltd (Company) (ASX:BRN), the leading neuromorphic computing company, advises that its Annual General Meeting will be held on 23 May 2023 at 11:00 am (Sydney time).

Hey Google...set a timer for 6 months called 2nd Strike Panic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Can I somehow set (2nd) strike to ignore 🤔😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love

MDhere

Regular
Thanks for sharing this correspondence.
Some may consider part of Tony’s response mildly price sensitive. Reading between the lines we need to stop talking about the SP for atleast a few months on this forum and only research on where BRN maybe getting revenue before the next AGM in May 24. Interesting times ahead but don’t get alot of confidence from Tony response that BRN management team will avoid a second strike
Thanks for sharing. In reading Tonys reply I get a different perspective. Tony is outlining the bases for shareholders not to give a 2nd strike and they have until may 2024 to come up with the goods. And in a 2nd sentence he is alluding to coming up with this hopefully earlier then may 2024. So in any case it's by May 2024 or hopefully before 2024 so it stands to reason that between now and May the company will prove itself. Just my take on the response.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Perhaps

Regular
Found a very interesting part in a job description of ISL. Remember, this is not a speculation, definitely Akida inside.
So this looks like production is coming closer:

1698688598870.png

For those who can't remember:

1698688745435.png

1698688863296.png

1698690734944.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users

"The White House rolled out a sweeping executive order Monday that aims to monitor and regulate the risks of artificial intelligence while also harnessing its potential, marking the latest effort to address a rapidly evolving technology that has sparked concern among world leaders."

"Given the pace of this technology, we can’t move in normal government or private-sector pace, we have to move fast, really fast – ideally faster than the technology itself,” White House chief of staff Jeff Zients said, recounting President Joe Biden’s directive to his team to make AI a top priority. “You have to continue to be proactive, anticipate where things are headed, continue to act fast and pull every lever we can.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231031_064752_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users