BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Champagne on you is noted in my diary 😀👍
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Absolutely a deal...Lock it in MD... (y)🥂🥂🍾 ;);)

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Galaxycar

Regular
He who worry about management, dont worry they won’t be there after next AGM,We voted once and we will vote again,this stupid NDA System they have set up means you only need to hold brainchip shares 4 times a year,buy day before 4c if no good sell day after,they don’t announce shit between 4c’s except issue of free shares to themselves for achieving sweet f all.

jtardif999

Regular
Both yourself and Dingo are missing the point ........ The point I am making is that after some 12 years of BRN being listed on the ASX we are now trading well below our LPO issue price of .25 cents ...... IMO after 12 years of trading this is a poor situation to be in. However, If your content with this financial situation then that is a matter for yourselves.

In regards to your maths about the dilution of shares issue ..........I ask, where has all those extra millions of shares and the money gone to given we are only seeing some $27K returns from customer receipts as per this latest 4C ............
I think you are missing the point, MC is the only way to measure progress.

Reactions: 2 users
Well Dio, after some consideration I think box C should have started 2 days earlier which would have given it a 20 day duration.

I did consider a box between E and F but it would have been a shorter duration box, and what I am saying with my post re the boxes is that they have been repeating throughout this year; and at the end of each box (which is really a trading range over a period of time ranging from 18, to 37 days in the case of the longer duration box E (the other boxes are all 18 to 26 days - which is where we are with box F at present).

So at the conclusion of each box BRN has suffered a rapid SP decline, and as I said box F is getting fairly mature, so what we would all like to see is a breakout to the upward instead of the rapid decline adding to the exhausting downtrend.

And yes an examination of bot activity would be enlightening, my money would probably be on conclusive, but I don't have access to that data. It is known that 70% of price movement on ASX is initiated by bots, back before the advent of bots it was large share parcels buy or sell which initiated the vast majority of price movement, but the chart tells us that the BRN SP has been attacked over short durations for pretty precipitous falls - after trading in a range for a period - as I have outlined.

I don't follow price action that closely now, but have done in the past, I have posted previously that it would be very interesting to see if a link could be drawn between bot activity (run by instos) which can be readily controlled by the quantitative analysts who program them, and shorting campaigns - I don't have any data on who is doing the short selling.

My thinking is while this would/should be illegal, there could be links, mind you there are multiple bots at the exchanges and multiple instos who make shares available to options traders (who trade up, down and sideways, as well as other more sophisticated options strategies). It's definitely a jungle out there.
Not sure if this sheds any information on who the shorters are or not. Scroll down the page.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7719.jpeg

Check out this job at Sony Europe:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3746271828

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Reactions: 12 users
Well Dio, after some consideration I think box C should have started 2 days earlier which would have given it a 20 day duration.

I did consider a box between E and F but it would have been a shorter duration box, and what I am saying with my post re the boxes is that they have been repeating throughout this year; and at the end of each box (which is really a trading range over a period of time ranging from 18, to 37 days in the case of the longer duration box E (the other boxes are all 18 to 26 days - which is where we are with box F at present).

So at the conclusion of each box BRN has suffered a rapid SP decline, and as I said box F is getting fairly mature, so what we would all like to see is a breakout to the upward instead of the rapid decline adding to the exhausting downtrend.

And yes an examination of bot activity would be enlightening, my money would probably be on conclusive, but I don't have access to that data. It is known that 70% of price movement on ASX is initiated by bots, back before the advent of bots it was large share parcels buy or sell which initiated the vast majority of price movement, but the chart tells us that the BRN SP has been attacked over short durations for pretty precipitous falls - after trading in a range for a period - as I have outlined.

I don't follow price action that closely now, but have done in the past, I have posted previously that it would be very interesting to see if a link could be drawn between bot activity (run by instos) which can be readily controlled by the quantitative analysts who program them, and shorting campaigns - I don't have any data on who is doing the short selling.

My thinking is while this would/should be illegal, there could be links, mind you there are multiple bots at the exchanges and multiple instos who make shares available to options traders (who trade up, down and sideways, as well as other more sophisticated options strategies). It's definitely a jungle out there.
I think the clarification you seek can be found in the CEO's address of the 24th of May 2022 annual general meeting, ASX announcement

I bought back in at 19c yesterday. I don’t know why on reflection…

Just read again the CEOs address at the AGM..

Not sure there’s a lot of clarity in terms of specifics about partnerships vs IP engagements or any integration of both.

The last paragraph reads:

“Commercially, we finally have the team and processes in place to engage broadly and deeply. We will aggressively market, partner and sell globally over the next 12 months; and while the transformation will never fully complete, it has put us in a much better position to win engagements.

We are doing the right things; the market is coming, and I’m confident that substantial sustainable revenues will occur.”

5 months since that address.. 2x financials- H12023 $115k revenue
Q3 2023 $27k receipts.

Head of Sales resigned.
The only substantial $$ coming are to executives.

Just holding the best paid small cap CEO to his words..

Could also pull him up on the worst economic downturn he mentioned in the tech sector in his time.. Sorry Sean, that was just a technical recession..

One poster shared a Scott Galloway video yesterday paraphrasing,

“even though there’s been a retraction in employee levels over the short term, it’s only a small retraction from what was a huge growth in employment in the tech sector.”

My opinion:
Good luck Sean when we hit the next real depression in 5 years time, not a technical recession that was a blip.. A global depression that will take 4-5 years to recover from, if not longer..

BRN will need to be a wholesale name and one of the top few Edge AI companies to survive that incoming economic onslaught..

People have to start waking up to the fact this company may not be what you think it is and what it hypes itself as..

If the same narrative keeps rolling in, 6c is coming and then carnage.. So don’t for one minute think the bottom is in with BRN.. It can still go a lot lower.

Hence I don’t know why I FOMO bought back in again…

Must be stupid..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Labsy

Regular
Schwab etf is an interesting one...
I've always said, watch the instos people, watch the instos.... if this was a flop, they wouldn't be interested....

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Labsy

Regular
I bought back in at 19c yesterday. I don’t know why on reflection…

Just read again the CEOs address at the AGM..

Not sure there’s a lot of clarity in terms of specifics about partnerships vs IP engagements or any integration of both.

The last paragraph reads:

“Commercially, we finally have the team and processes in place to engage broadly and deeply. We will aggressively market, partner and sell globally over the next 12 months; and while the transformation will never fully complete, it has put us in a much better position to win engagements.

We are doing the right things; the market is coming, and I’m confident that substantial sustainable revenues will occur.”

Q3 2023 $27k receipts.

Head of Sales resigned.

Could also pull him up on the worst economic downturn he mentioned in the tech sector in his time.. Sorry Sean, that was just a technical recession..

One poster shared a Scott Galloway video yesterday paraphrasing,

“even though there’s been a retraction in employee levels over the short term, it’s only a small retraction from what was a huge growth in employment in the tech sector.”

My opinion:
Good luck Sean when we hit the next real depression in 5 years time, not a technical recession that was a blip.. A global depression that will take 4-5 years to recover from, if not longer..

BRN will need to be a wholesale name and one of the top few Edge AI companies to survive that incoming economic onslaught..

People have to start waking up to the fact this company may not be what you think it is and what it hypes itself as..

If the same narrative keeps rolling in, 6c is coming and then carnage.. So don’t for one minute think the bottom is in with BRN.. It can still go a lot lower.

Hence I don’t know why I FOMO bought back in again…

Must be stupid..
Nah, you just know deep down your on a winner... just venting your emotions. All good. 😍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Q3 2023 $27k receipts.

Head of Sales resigned.

You're painting these things as a BAD.

But your pea sized brain is not capable of going further to say why it IS and ISN'T bad.

So basically, you are qualified to write for the motley fool. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Must be stupid..
You said it

• Haha
  • Fire

Gazzafish

Regular
While we are waiting for the big IP deals to come through I just don’t understand why a toy company doesn’t adopt Akida in a teddy bear that uses face recognition to say “I love you” only to the toys owner. It could also recognise parents and tell them what time junior actually went to bed or how often big brother picks on little brother. No internet needed. We know it can do it, and it would be the number 1 selling toy for 2024. Easy money.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Galaxycar

Regular
With only 27k in revenue you can see why the head of sales left, he didn’t want his name associated with this shit show,vote 1, Sean Heir to go!!!

While we are waiting for the big IP deals to come through I just don’t understand why a toy company doesn’t adopt Akida in a teddy bear that uses face recognition to say “I love you” only to the toys owner. It could also recognise parents and tell them what time junior actually went to bed or how often big brother picks on little brother. No internet needed. We know it can do it, and it would be the number 1 selling toy for 2024. Easy money.
Toys are a much underestimated market and much easier to get a product "right" or near enough..

I mean who cares if it says "I love you" to the little Shih Tzu, tearing it to shreds..

• Haha
  • Fire
Hmmmm....before my time but this guy just popped up random in a search I was doing on commercial spiking neural etc

I know the LTH will know him.

Over in the Quantum realm now but was looking at his "selected achievements"....if any of them are still hidden in the NDA fog then maybe just maybe one might just pop up hopefully after what....4 odd years in the Testing and Dev wilderness...but then again... :unsure:

Thomas Stengel
Quantum Technology Enhanced Cyber Security🔒🗝️
ID Quantique Rochester Institute of Technology

Vice President Americas Business Development​

BrainChip Holdings Limited

Jul 2017 - May 2019 1 year 11 months
BrainChip develops spiking neural network (SNN) technology, a type of neuromorphic computing that learns autonomously, evolves and associate’s information like the human brain. Working opportunities globally for AI software, SoC chips, and boards for automotive, cybersecurity, data centers, cell phones, drones, financial technology, home appliance, robotics, surveillance and tablets markets. Communicate complex ideas and the value proposition for new AI SNN neural networking product to customer CTO’s, technical executives, marketing and engineering.
Selected Achievements:
o Three Tier 1 automotive companies in Detroit for autonomous driving, external perception, internal driver safety, environment, entertainment
o Two Tier 1 cell phone companies SoC for Always-On AI functions including China manufacturer
o Two Tier 1 home appliance manufacturers for Always-On user experience functions
o Two Tier 1 tablet manufacturers SoC for Always-On functions
o Set up sales channel partners, technical partnerships, and business partnerships

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20231026_215438_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Perhaps

Regular
I don't get the point of that everlasting Qualcomm mumbo-jumbo.

Qualcomms first neuromorphic processor Zeroth appeared 2013:

In products available since 2015/16:

Qualcomm never did any marketing using the word neuromorphic, a look at their patent portfolio helps:

Since the beginning I file Qualcomm under the biggest competitors. I can hear it coming, but...but... Akida is better. Who cares. Qualcomm has an inhouse solution for many years in use. Why should they integrate a costly IP from Brainchip, when they can do it on their own?
At the end it's all about business and profits, not about olympics counting neurons and synapses.

By the way, the IP business model is meant for the big players. These days are not comparable with, let's say ARM 1993. Today's big players usually run their own IP business. They are not famous for licensing IPs from small companies. When there is a new technology they need, they usually fix it with an acquisition, like Renesas did last year with Reality AI.
A look at the Qualcomm history of acquisitions shows that's the usual way:

So for a small company selling IP is a risky business with no guarantee of success. The way of partnerships seem to work better than just selling IP to the big ones, but it needs some more time for financial results.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users
I don't get the point of that everlasting Qualcomm mumbo-jumbo.

Qualcomms first neuromorphic processor Zeroth appeared 2013:

In products available since 2015/16:

Qualcomm never did any marketing using the word neuromorphic, a look at their patent portfolio helps:

Since the beginning I file Qualcomm under the biggest competitors. I can hear it coming, but...but... Akida is better. Who cares. Qualcomm has an inhouse solution for many years in use. Why should they integrate a costly IP from Brainchip, when they can do it on their own?
At the end it's all about business and profits, not about olympics counting neurons and synapses.
Stop being realistic in this forum. It's not worth it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom