BRN Discussion Ongoing

From the last 4C .... it was stated that:

" Cash inflow from customers in the current quarter of $0.83M was higher than the prior quarter (US$0.04M)."

Accordingly, with the Co's ongoing "Cone of Silence" I am not expecting, nor anticipating any mentionable cash inflow from our only 2 IP customers.

I am also concerned about the sudden departure of Chris Stevens at this point of time in the Co's history ....... I wonder if there was any upper management pressure raised due to the lack of any new Sales / IP Lic's Agt's and potentially in turn thus resulting in rather low substantive ongoing Cash flow issues for the Co as a whole.

IMO,.... "IF".... this upcoming 4C turns out to be another rather low " Lumpy " figuge of say about US $0.04M then I am of the opinion that we are well and truely heading for a "Strike 2" scenario at the next AGM which I would like to think is something that the Founders Peter and Anil including all Directors would want to avoid at all costs for their own reputations as well as that of the Co BRN.
1697675195137.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
How good would a 35mill revenue be...
Please 🙏
When is the next 4c guys? Couple weeks now?
Hi labs what makes you think that ?

Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
DroneSheild ASX-DRO
Has been discussed before as a strong possibility as having a link to Brainchip .

Interesting Announcement from the company this morning.

Edge Processing - Utilises an edge processing device (SmartHub) for reduced network load
and high scalability

19 October 2023
ASX Announcement
Launch of SensorFusionAI
• DroneShield launches SensorFusionAI (SFAI), a sensor-agnostic, 3D data fusion engine for complex environments
• Currently deployed as a module in DroneSentry-C2, DroneShield’s Command-and-Control (C2) system
• This launch enables SFAI as a standalone module which can integrate into third party C2 systems on SaaS basis, providing smart fusion capability from diverse sensor arrays
DroneShield Limited (ASX:DRO) (“DroneShield" or the “Company”) is pleased to launch SensorFusionAI (SFAI), a sensor-agnostic, 3D data fusion engine for complex environments.
Angus Bean, DroneShield’s CTO, commented “Detection of drones or Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) is moving towards multi-sensor approach for fixed site (and in certain situations, vehicle and ship systems) where the space and budget allows for such approach, due to ability to provide better detection results with multiple sensor modalities, such as radiofrequency, radar, acoustic and camera systems, either deployed in a single or across multiple nodes.”
“However the multi-sensor approach only generates better results, with an intelligent software engine to fuse together the sensor outputs and give an intelligent set of outputs – otherwise adding more sensors is counterproductive as it creates more data without a clear way to manage it.”
DroneShield has developed a true AI-based sensorfusion engine, initially for its own DroneSentry- C2 command-and-control system, including all common drone detection modalities (RF, radar, acoustics, camera).
This separation enables third party C2 manufacturers (including primes) to add SFAI to their C2 systems, on a subscription basis (SaaS), thus improving the performance.
Oleg Vornik, DroneShield’s CEO, added “DroneShield seeks to be both the complete supplier of C-UAS solutions where possible, or a subcontractor where it makes sense. There will be numerous situations globally where the customer has an existing preference for another C2 supplier, based on their existing relationships or other requirements. Providing SFAI to such third party suppliers, maximises our market share and further monetises the IP that we have developed.”
Key feature of SFAI include:
• Behaviour Analysis - Track an object to determine classification and predict trajectory.
• Threat Assessment - Intelligently determine threat level based on a wide range of data types.
• Confidence Levels - Designed for complex, high noise environments, with inconsistent data
inputs.
• After-Action Reporting - Sophisticated analytics presented in easy to interpret graphical
dashboards.
• Edge Processing - Utilises an edge processing device (SmartHub) for reduced network load
and high scalability.
• Versatile Adaptable Inputs - New sensors use existing software adaptors to improve
integration time.
• Output to Any Platform - Visualisation on DroneSentry-C2 or third-party C2 platforms, data
analysis, alert systems or security management software.
SFAI has significant advantages over traditional multi-sensor C2 engines, whereby system sensors are utilised for their strengths with their weaknesses offset by the strengths of sensor types:
DroneShield Limited ABN: 26 608 915 859 ASX:DRO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

manny100

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Labsy

Regular
How great would that be Labsy 🙏🙏.....Just 9 trading days to hope for some decent $$$$$$$ in the 4C 🙏🙏
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Labsy

Regular

" Cash inflow from customers in the current quarter of $0.83M was higher than the prior quarter (US$0.04M)."

Accordingly, with the Co's ongoing "Cone of Silence" I am not expecting, nor anticipating any mentionable cash inflow from our only 2 IP customers.

I am also concerned about the sudden departure of Chris Stevens at this point of time in the Co's history ....... I wonder if there was any upper management pressure raised due to the lack of any new Sales / IP Lic's Agt's and potentially in turn thus resulting in rather low substantive ongoing Cash flow issues for the Co as a whole.

IMO,.... "IF".... this upcoming 4C turns out to be another rather low " Lumpy " figuge of say about US $0.04M then I am of the opinion that we are well and truely heading for a "Strike 2" scenario at the next AGM which I would like to think is something that the Founders Peter and Anil including all Directors would want to avoid at all costs for their own reputations as well as that of the Co BRN.
Yes 2 IP customers but countless partners don't forget.

Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
Hi labs what makes you think that ?
No reason, just saying how nice would that be....
I think something like that will pop up in next 3 or 4 quarters but I guess I'm hoping earlier than later... no research just dreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
I find it somewhat disappointing that it seems like every company in the AI industry is making an announcement, but BrainChip is keeping a low profile. And I'm not referring to announcements about partners and new studies. I can only assume there's nothing significant to report, which is why the Q4 earnings are likely to be meager. I don't expect substantial results until 2024 or 2025, in any case. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I find it somewhat disappointing that it seems like every company in the AI industry is making an announcement, but BrainChip is keeping a low profile. And I'm not referring to announcements about partners and new studies. I can only assume there's nothing significant to report, which is why the Q4 earnings are likely to be meager. I don't expect substantial results until 2024 or 2025, in any case. Just my opinion.
Nah the company just announces a couple partners every month and features at multiple global tech shows!!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 66 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
r. I don't expect substantial results until 2024 or 2025, in any case. Just my opinion.

That’s excellent that you’ve come to this conclusion therefore you will have no need for any dissatisfaction, disappointments , or any negativity until 2024/25 .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

MDhere

Regular

Well in my opinion they were not happy about that no vote so I am guessing they have a number of rabbits in the hat this time to make sure its not a no vote.
I remember listening to a podcast where the management were clearly disappointed of the no vote, so only way to reverse disappointment is to show the shareholders the money and we will let them have some as well.
Sharing is caring and im sure the rabbits are gonna show up this time in some form for a yes vote this time. Of course imo. HAPPY THURSDAY :) 🐇

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Yes 2 IP customers but countless partners don't forget.
What do partners pay, and why doesn't partnerships play a part in the S.P If so important

r. I don't expect substantial results until 2024 or 2025, in any case. Just my opinion.

That’s excellent that you’ve come to this conclusion therefore you will have no need for any dissatisfaction, disappointments , or any negativity until 2024/25 .
Do you think our shareprice @ 18 cent is undervalued or overvalued

BigDonger101

Founding Member
Nah the company just announces a couple partners every month and features at multiple global tech shows!!
At least we know when there is a material announcement on the ASX that isn't financials, it will be a good one.

Since we are so quiet, material announcements will cause big price moves in my opinion.

Reactions: 17 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
OK
shhh-shush.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

7für7

Regular
As I see it, some people don't seem to understand that there are investors who aren't constantly over the moon about the expansion of its ecosystem. Despite many advancements and optimism for the future, it is hard for you to accept that someone can still be disappointed. But that's alright, in fact, it just changes my opinion of some users whom I initially saw in a positive light into something less mature. Too bad. Have a nice day 998 eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
Thank you for your daily reminder of your disappointment in BrainChip. It’s very refreshing and appreciated.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

7für7

Regular
Or you can contribute, what you think will happen? Ah na, better to belittle people who have concerns over their investments, right ;)
Thank you
Thank you for your daily reminder of your disappointment in BrainChip. It’s very refreshing and appreciated.
Unlike you, I don't personally attack anyone. Furthermore, I don't post daily, and my contributions are meant to be read as neutral, not negative. Short-term disappointments are normal, and they don't change my long-term investment perspective.

Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Observing the three day chart in one minute logging of volume id be guessing should see some volume appear shortly ....

Regards ,
Esq

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom