BRN Discussion Ongoing

The current shorted percentage of borrowed shares is 5.94% as of the 12th of October.

This is the percentage of shares that need to be covered.

Hence why it is called the "percentage shorted".

You're smarter than the Bullshit that you've been pedaling, so what's your game Schnitzel Lover?
The other issue is that with a closing price around 29c on the 15th Sep, and a price on Oct 12th of 18.5c, there were similarly about 5.9% of shares shorted, yet the valuation is 35% less, so it could also seem that something else other than short selling is at hand here to depress BRNs market val.

Reactions: 3 users
The other issue is that with a closing price around 29c on the 15th Sep, and a price on Oct 12th of 18.5c, there were similarly about 5.9% of shares shorted, yet the valuation is 35% less, so it could also seem that something else other than short selling is at hand here to depress BRNs market val.
Shorting is of course only one tool of market manipulation.

There's using sentiment as a tool (fear and greed both ways).

Fake buy volume, fake sell volume.

"Fake" sells or buys between different accounts of the same holder or institution.

Algorithmic bot trading, using all of the above etc etc.

The share price of any company (if there is sufficient money to be made) is always manipulated, either up or down, for maximum profit.
The underlying vehicle, is irrelevant.

Your previous posting doesn't display the level of naivete that you claim.

Maybe I'm just mistaken, calling you smart..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xray1

Regular
IMO ... Schnitzel lover as you stated ... "that something else other than short selling is at hand here to depress BRNs market val."
I personally think that the shorters and other interested parties are now just waiting to see what the upcoming " LUMPY" 4C will disclose.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
You may be right there. I don't have an agenda, to be frank.

Before I went with that comment, I ran it through with a professional trader asking that specific question..

I can only assume now that my question was interpreted differently from my intention.

As since Ive looked into it and it seems as if what you're saying is correct.
"As since Ive looked into it and it seems as if what you're saying is correct"

It "seems" that you're at least capable of sowing a level of doubt, even when admitting you're wrong 🤔.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Vladsblood

Regular
IMO ... Schnitzel lover as you stated ... "that something else other than short selling is at hand here to depress BRNs market val."
I personally think that the shorters and other interested parties are now just waiting to see what the upcoming " LUMPY" 4C will disclose.
Probably sweet FA in 4C as nothing coming from our BOD’s.
Tighter than a Trout’s arsehole with where we are. I don’t think they like trust the asx bandits much!! Vlad

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Shorting is of course only one tool of market manipulation.

There's using sentiment as a tool (fear and greed both ways).

Fake buy volume, fake sell volume.

"Fake" sells or buys between different accounts of the same holder or institution.

Algorithmic bot trading, using all of the above etc etc.

The share price of any company (if there is sufficient money to be made) is always manipulated, either up or down, for maximum profit.
The underlying vehicle, is irrelevant.

Your previous posting doesn't display the level of naivete that you claim.

Maybe I'm just mistaken, calling you smart..
Your comments all are valid when explaining the situation here.

Here's another take:

It would be fair to say that anyone holding BRN shares currently is not unintelligent despite its drop from the top floor to the basement. There could be any number of reasons for holding onto them.. Therefore I would not call anyone who paid to own BRN shares dumb, although it would be easy to draw that conclusion.

I would only hold them if I hadn't paid for them, Ie a company director, or an employee.

It's still beyond me why smart investors hold shares of a company hitting new 52-week lows consistently week after week, and trailing below multiple key moving averages.

It's fairly obvious that a company with high shares on issue will take a lot longer to accumulate and turn the trend around into positive territory from a downtrend.

But, hey, as you say, It's probably easier to focus on fixed-mind principles and talk about agendas and blame manipulation and greed, rather than the actual company.

Its BRN that needs to do the convincing, or at least the technicals of the trading tangibility that shows a positive trend. Preferably both for a sustained and orderly price.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Here's another take:

It would be fair to say that anyone holding BRN shares currently is not unintelligent despite its drop from the top floor to the basement. There could be any number of reasons for holding onto them.. Therefore I would not call anyone who paid to own BRN shares dumb, although it would be easy to draw that conclusion.

I would only hold them if I hadn't paid for them, Ie a company director, or an employee.

It's still beyond me why smart investors hold shares of a company hitting new 52-week lows consistently week after week, and trailing below multiple key moving averages.

It's fairly obvious that a company with high shares on issue will take a lot longer to accumulate and turn the trend around into positive territory from a downtrend.

But, hey, as you say, It's probably easier to focus on fixed-mind principles and talk about agendas and blame manipulation and greed, rather than the actual company.

Its BRN that needs to do the convincing, or at least the technicals of the trading tangibility that shows a positive trend. Preferably both for a sustained and orderly price.
Now you see, that's the type of sentiment manipulative post, which shows your intelligence and why your previous attempts at mis-information, in regards to the actual short position, are all the more curious 🤔... 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Here's another take:

You'd have to agree, that all of the over 100 million borrowed shares that have been sold onto the market, are all in the money.

So why don't they just cash it in 🤔..

Maybe, just maybe, they can't do that, without sufficient volume sold to them, at the current prices 🤔..

Could be a bit of a dilemma, if real buying pressure, was to increase for some reason..

I mean some would say, that there just seems to be too much genuine buying, at these levels..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000006853.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
You'd have to agree, that all of the over 100 million borrowed shares that have been sold onto the market, are all in the money.

So why don't they just cash it in 🤔..

Maybe, just maybe, they can't do that, without sufficient volume sold to them, at the current prices 🤔..

Could be a bit of a dilemma, if real buying pressure, was to increase for some reason..

I mean some would say, that there just seems to be too much genuine buying, at these levels..
Ah I see.. I might go and do a collation of non aggregate daily sales and see what’s transpired the past week..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ai-l...2-N6oo?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

Couple of things I noticed in this post that I thought was interesting:

1. Real time processing
2. Predictive maintenance

They might just be small statements and hashtags, but with a known partnership I think they hold a little weight behind them.

The question to ask is. How are they achieving real time processing and predictive maintenance? Is it cloud based or on device in real time like Akida like to differentiate themself?

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Tata patent / application
Brainchip mention

mand large memory and computation power to run effi- ciently, thus limiting their use in power and memory con- strained edge devices. Present application/disclosure provides a Spiking Neural Network based system which is a robust low power edge compatible ultrasound-based gesture detection system. The system uses a plurality of speakers and microphones that mimics a Multi Input Multi Output (MIMO) setup thus providing requisite diversity to effectively address fading. The system also makes use of distinctive Channel Impulse Response (CIR) estimat- ed by imposing sparsity prior for robust gesture detection. A multi-layer Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) has been trained on these distinctive CIR images and the trained CNN model is converted into an equivalent Spik- ing Neural Network (SNN) via an ANN (Artificial Neural Network)-to-SNN conversion mechanism. The SNN is further configured to detect/classify gestures performed by user(s).
Conventional gesture detection approaches de-
Processed

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

• Haha
  • Love
Apologies if already posted

1697616857716.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

Ian

Founding Member
Reactions: 5 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Reactions: 1 users

manny100

Regular
Tata patent / application
Brainchip mention

mand large memory and computation power to run effi- ciently, thus limiting their use in power and memory con- strained edge devices. Present application/disclosure provides a Spiking Neural Network based system which is a robust low power edge compatible ultrasound-based gesture detection system. The system uses a plurality of speakers and microphones that mimics a Multi Input Multi Output (MIMO) setup thus providing requisite diversity to effectively address fading. The system also makes use of distinctive Channel Impulse Response (CIR) estimat- ed by imposing sparsity prior for robust gesture detection. A multi-layer Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) has been trained on these distinctive CIR images and the trained CNN model is converted into an equivalent Spik- ing Neural Network (SNN) via an ANN (Artificial Neural Network)-to-SNN conversion mechanism. The SNN is further configured to detect/classify gestures performed by user(s).
Conventional gesture detection approaches de-
Processed
Great find, Brainchip talked about on page 11, [0063]. Converting CNN to SNN.
Optimising energy consumption,
Also refers to Brainchip media releases regarding AKIDA development 2019.
I would assume that they have been testing AKIDA for quite some time.
Easy to assume they will use BRN when its time for sales. Definitely a positive.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Here’s an article by Sally Ward-Foxton based on an interview she did with Prophesee‘s Luca Verre andChristopher Posch.
Maybe Others can pick up more clues, I’m a bit lost on some of the tech talk.
it does mention ‘always on’ and ‘spiking neural networks’ but where it does mention SNN it has a link to 2021 article about Prophesee and Synsense.
Appreciate hearing thoughts of others.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom