IloveLamp

Top 20
#neoverse........ Let's get this show on the road already

1000006843.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

Attachments

• DC926696-6E75-40AF-8E43-C29148493789.jpeg
    DC926696-6E75-40AF-8E43-C29148493789.jpeg
    843.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nimb...2-zIyJ?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

This could be interesting. I don’t know who nimble AI is, and if they have something they claim to be neuromorphic AI. But we do know that Prophesee and Brainchip works together through a partnership and has sung high praises for the compo of their event based vison sensors coupled with Akida Neuromorphic AI in the past.
Looking into Nimble AI it appears they call themselves neuromorphic… so probably not Akida.

Attachments

• 9A49BB14-6DE8-4B46-83EF-841CE2AF15D4.jpeg
    9A49BB14-6DE8-4B46-83EF-841CE2AF15D4.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: 4 users

manny100

Regular
I'm pretty sure Prophesee is already "Event Based" which is why AKIDA is such a good match to their technology and why we are partners (or whatever our relationship is..).

Luca Verra, has stated a strong desire, to take the relationship to the next level, just the question is, has that happened already, or not?..

I would have thought, that it would be no "secret", as it may be with other companies, with the whole "watch the financials" line..

Rob Telson liking the Tweet (or whatever it was) is a definite plus.
At the very least, things are moving in the right direction, with the partnership.
I would personally be surprised if BRN was not involved wirh the Prophesse chip.
They are a Technical partner which means the aim was to ensure they work well together. That is the whole point of having technical partners.
I would be concerned about my BRN investment if BRN was not involved.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Frangipani

Regular
The Complete Works of a certain William S. are unquestionably a treasure trove even in this day and age.

“All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts…”
(As You Like It, Act II, Scene 7, Lines 139-142)

(Fun fact: Coincidentally, The Motley Fool named themselves after that very scene, where minutes earlier the character, whom I just quoted, tells his fellow noblemen interlocutors he wished he could be a “motley fool” like the one he had just met in the forest, admiring him for his wisdom and the ability to speak his mind freely - as those colorfully clad court jesters transcended the boundary between the social classes and could speak the truth to both commoners and members of court without fear of being sanctioned.

Don’t get me wrong. This is not at all to say that TMF are doing a good job in telling their readers the “truth” about pre-revenue tech start-ups such as Brainchip. On the contrary! But do think of the roles the TMF “analyst” characters are (and will be) playing on the Brainchip stage in the light of the quote above…)

Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,

By drunken prophecies, libels and dreams,

To set my brother Clarence and the King

In deadly hate, the one against the other:

And if King Edward be as true and just

As I am subtle, false and treacherous,

This day should Clarence closely be mew’d up,

About a prophecy, which says that ‘G’

Of Edward’s heirs the murderer shall be –

Dive, thoughts, down to my soul: here Clarence comes.

Art thou saying that fair is foul and foul is fair?

Well, at least none of those ominous Macbethean witches have so far made any kind of prophecy (and even less a prophesee 🤣) about a takeover. Now such a divination would indeed be worrisome. As after all, Great Birnam Wood did come up to high Dunsinane Hill, although in quite a different way than (un)expected.

For now, however, I continue to sleep soundly.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frangipani

Regular
D3946A66-E4BC-4F95-8BBF-9575FA0E5354.jpeg

00018FF2-AEB9-4B6F-A6D7-D5EF1019E7A1.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

Lauseus

Emerged
Looking into Nimble AI it appears they call themselves neuromorphic… so probably not Akida.

Hi FunkMachine,

According EE|Times Europe "NimbleAI is a three-year, €10 million research project funded by the EU’s Horizon Europe research and innovation program."

https://www.eetimes.eu/eu-funded-nimbleai-to-deliver-3d-neuromorphic-chip/

They also reference Menta eFPGA IP. Menta is a company with an interesting business model... ;)

Sadly no Akida inside.

Cheers,
Lauseus

Yes. So 6% of the shares can be shorted.

Wouldn't that mean 6% of the shares are available to be shorted...?
Yes, correct..

A short squeeze will only affect active short sales that have not been covered.. That could be 0.5%,1%,1.5%, 2% etc etc.

And only sales above 100k shares have to be reported.

New video with Moschip talking about Akida and its use in face recognition and security.

And the enormous amount of work done globally to capture huge data bases wont go to waste either.
Companies with these collections can utilize them.
This from the presentation Slade offered
1697586601231.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yes, correct..

A short squeeze will only affect active short sales that have not been covered.. That could be 0.5%,1%,1.5%, 2% etc etc.

And only sales above 100k shares have to be reported.
The current shorted percentage of borrowed shares is 5.94% as of the 12th of October.

This is the percentage of shares that need to be covered.

Hence why it is called the "percentage shorted".

You're smarter than the Bullshit that you've been pedaling, so what's your game Schnitzel Lover?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Rskiff

Regular
Have the monthly podcasts been scrapped? There wasn't one last month and now well into this month there hasn't been one :(

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Well this is interesting.........😃

Afternoon ILovelamp ,

Interesting article ... 650,000,000 components shipped to date since 2019 , containing RISK-V.

Know doubt there is an acceleration year on year in the components containing RISK-V architecture.

Purely as an example , using just Qualcomm as an example..........

Some loose numbers... illustrating potential returns which may in future incorporate AKIDA into their product line.

650,000,000 components

X $1.00 royalty per component = $650,000,000.00 royalty payment.

X $0.50 = $325,000,000.00 royalty payment.

X $0.25 = $162,500,000.00 royalty payment.

X $0.125 = $81,250,000.00 royalty payment.

X $0.0625 = $40,625,000.00 royalty payment.

* Note, From Memory... Qualcomm also uses ARM architectures ... and if I remember correctly reading the ARM prospectus shortly before their listing....... Qualcomm equated to something like 11% of ARM's Revenues, so having a foot in each camp bodes well .

Only need a trickle to become a deluge.

Regards,
Esq

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

McHale

Regular
Richard the Turd.

(Pardon my Irish accent).
Speaking of Turds and Irish poets, another wannabe Irishman once said:

If only it was as easy to banish hunger by rubbing the belly as it is to masturbate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
And the enormous amount of work done globally to capture huge data bases wont go to waste either.
Companies with these collections can utilize them.
This from the presentation Slade offered
View attachment 47355
Further...
There is also a slide that is quickly scrolled past in the presentation. Note, all 4x images on this slide have Brainchip top corner, see below.

A couple of other honourable mentions:
- presentation is very recent according to YouTube. ✅
- Good to see CNN2SNN called out. A stroke of genius making it easier for our future customers (who perhaps doubled down on CNN) to assess Akida and do business with us. ✅
- Earlier in the deck there is reference to RISC-V. Not sure if it relates to what Moschip are doing with Brainchip, however I do wonder if our buds at SiFive have anything to do with this.✅

Moschip for the 🏆.
Screenshot_20231018_145006_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
The current shorted percentage of borrowed shares is 5.94% as of the 12th of October.

This is the percentage of shares that need to be covered.

Hence why it is called the "percentage shorted".

You're smarter than the Bullshit that you've been pedaling, so what's your game Schnitzel Lover?
You may be right there. I don't have an agenda, to be frank.

Before I went with that comment, I ran it through with a professional trader asking that specific question..

I can only assume now that my question was interpreted differently from my intention.

As since Ive looked into it and it seems as if what you're saying is correct.

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom