BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Damo4

Regular
Now now @Damo4 put the rest of wilzy’s posts up😂😂😂 you’re funny…

Now it’s a witch hunt🫠🫠🤦‍♂️
I would have if he'd posted anything else!!

As soon as he posts anything, you, Robsmark and Makeme2020 pile in and cause more disruption than his single gif/meme/comment lol.
Not a witch hunt, just not sure if you've realized how it looks from the outside.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes

As soon as he posts anything, you, Robsmark and Makeme2020 pile in and cause more disruption than his single gif/meme/comment lol.
Not a witch hunt, just not sure if you've realized how it looks from the outside.
When it’s positive and not targeted I’ll give it a like🤷‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Perhaps

Regular

From the outside it looks like this forum getting more and more useless. For real information the sub threads should be used again like it was in the past. In the main thread everything important is hidden behind personal vendettas inbetween one day and hard to find.
This wasn't the intention of this forum as far as I can remember.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Sam

From the outside it looks like this forum getting more and more useless. For real information the sub threads should be used again like it was in the past. In the main thread everything important is hidden behind personal vendettas inbetween one day and hard to find.
For $5 a month you too can have a report button. And the good thing is, even after you cancel your account zee will still charge you😂😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

robsmark

Regular

You’re joking right? I responded to you is a civil manor and was attacked by Wilzy out of the blue. It happens all the time.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
You are correct. The forum was created to get away from the incessant bitching moaning from the disingenuous wankers amongst other things over on the crapper.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
6% is the available short shares on offer in the system, not actually how many shares have to be covered on market.

There could be as little as 1-1.5% of those or less actively sold on market that need to be covered..
I don't think that's right Schnitzel Lover..

Why would it say percentage shorted then?..

Otherwise, there would be 2 figures, percentage shorted and percentage available to short.

Your statement doesn't make sense, but I'm happy for you to explain yourself further, with sources etc..
20231017_221856.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

Sam

You are correct. The forum was created to get away from the incessant bitching moaning from the disingenuous wankers amongst other things over on the crapper.
And here you are doing that very thing you are talking about😂 hilarious

Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular

While you‘re jumping in on matter that have sweet FA to do with you, you should look at the support my post get when defending myself against your mate, and look at how many likes he gets. It paints a pretty evident picture.

You can try to respond to my posts accusing me of being the bad guy time and time again - as you do, but in reality it isn’t the truth. Theres a group of 3 or 4 of you that defend each other in your bullying escapades, gaslighting others when they take the bait. It’s pathetic.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
6% is the available short shares on offer in the system, not actually how many shares have to be covered on market.

There could be as little as 1-1.5% of those or less actively sold on market that need to be covered..
Yes. So 6% of the shares can be shorted.

Wouldn't that mean 6% of the shares are available to be shorted...?

• Thinking

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Quatrojos

Regular
For $5 a month you too can have a report button. And the good thing is, even after you cancel your account zee will still charge you😂😂
Why would anyone pay for the nonsense the founding fathers get up to? Why would anyone pay for the nonsense the founding fathers get up to? Why would anyone pay for the nonsense the founding fathers get up to?Why would anyone pay for the nonsense the founding fathers get up to?

• Haha

Damo4

Regular
Yes. So 6% of the shares can be shorted.

Wouldn't that mean 6% of the shares are available to be shorted...?

Yeah I think "available" and "short sold" are different, but they still represent a shit load of shares that can be used for hurting the SP. Whether they are sold or just used to create fake selling pressure.

Also I believe that means 6% have been borrowed, so those pricks get to pay interest as our SP rises.

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah I think "available" and "short sold" are different, but they still represent a shit load of shares that can be used for hurting the SP. Whether they are sold or just used to create fake selling pressure.

Also I believe that means 6% have been borrowed, so those pricks get to pay interest as our SP rises.
"available" cannot mean "percentage shorted" though..

BigDonger101

Founding Member
What is the process of 6% shorted, compared to 0.5% shorted?

Someone must have the shares and are willing to let others take a short position with those shares I assume?

Damo4

Regular
Yeah that's true!
I must have missed the label from the original post, sorry.

Yeah that's true!
I must have missed the label from the original post, sorry.
I highly doubt the figures are accurate anyway and would change wildly during the day, only to be balanced by close.

If reported accurately at all...
Entities such as Citicorp, aren't exactly known for playing by "The Rules"..

robsmark

Regular
??? Surely you jest. The word ‘report’ is written in blue text underneath your stock disclosure. Press it.
Care to point out where on the image below please Jo?
IMG_0459.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom