BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
What hasn't been delivered to date ?
Any sign that any company outside BRN has produced a chip containing Akida.

Why bother. Do you think people here actually believe you after your string of lies?

laughing-too-funny.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
For those critical of Sean's performance it is important not to disregard the demonstrated experience in driving explosive revenue growth for some of the world's largest tech companies. This would have been a key factor in his appointment.

Any assessment of performance should incorporate appropriate lead times associated with the development cycle. This is consistent with the 5-year strategy approved by the board.

Meanwhile the ecosystem continues to expand.

Important to also acknowledge where we commenced this journey; Disrupting an industry which didn't yet exist.

The tipping point will come.

Cheers all.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

manny100

Regular
His job is to run the company not to make shareholders feel good about themselves. He has to create a path to success and by trying to make us as shareholders feel good at every whim is not doing his job.

Of course you can't judge his work ethic.
I've met him. He's very driven. I've also spoken about him with other board members to get a guage of his work ethic. They couldn't speak any better of him. He doesn't stop.

Go complain to the company. Yes it is your right but just because you have a right to complain doesn't mean have a right to a satisfactory answer. You might never like the answer you get.

It's actually not their job to monitor the SP and make us feel better about our investment. It's OUR job to do our own research on the company and the industry it's in and make a choice on whether to invest or not.

That's your opinion and experience. That doesn't automatically apply here or is the same in every company. The CEOs job is to grow the company. Are you saying that we haven't seen any progress whatsoever since Sean came onboard?
The real problem we have is that expected demand for our product has not yet arrived and that IMO has spooked the market. Add to that the time lag from decision to buy to implementation.
It will arrive but when? Unfortunately the business cannot make this happen. But demand will happen regardless. Real time processing will be the future 'go'.
All the business can do is best prepare itself for the demand pick up which i think they are doing well.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
The real problem we have is that expected demand for our product has not yet arrived and that IMO has spooked the market. Add to that the time lag from decision to buy to implementation.
It will arrive but when? Unfortunately the business cannot make this happen. But demand will happen regardless. Real time processing will be the future 'go'.
All the business can do is best prepare itself for the demand pick up which i think they are doing well.
They are far from perfect but I do think that we have the right team in place and they have made progress and we sure as hell know a lot more about our partners etc than we ever did.

Gonna need to be incredibly patient. This is just my opinion of course

• Love

Tothemoon24

Top 20
For those critical of Sean's performance it is important not to disregard the demonstrated experience in driving explosive revenue growth for some of the world's largest tech companies. This would have been a key factor in his appointment.

Any assessment of performance should incorporate appropriate lead times associated with the development cycle. This is consistent with the 5-year strategy approved by the board.

Meanwhile the ecosystem continues to expand.

Important to also acknowledge where we commenced this journey; Disrupting an industry which didn't yet exist.

The tipping point will come.

Cheers all.
100 % agree with you @Evermont .

We need to have our points of progress.

The tipping point will come !

At the moment we are experiencing what’s called the Shitting Point .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think many people here are too much in love with Sean Hehir and that's why they don't criticize him. Personally, I don't think he's doing a good job because he doesn't let us know what's happening and because he doesn't care about the SP. I can't judge the rest of his work, but since he doesn't talk about it (not the minor details, of course), I have to judge it negatively. And it is my right as a stockholder to do so.
It is also the company's job to monitor the SP and make shareholders feel more comfortable about their investments by releasing information more often. It seems to me like he doesn't care about shareholders at all and I don't like that feeling. I have worked for many CEOs in my long life and know how a CEO should appear in public. Sean is not like that at all. You got to the point with Church Mouse.

I really hope I'm completely wrong when I see the next 4C, and I'm more than willing to apologize then.

A pre-revenue start-up is a horse of a different colour from an established company.

The job of a CEO of a pre-revenue start-up is different from the job of a CEO of an established company.

We all know the importance of respecting the NDAs, both from the partner perspective and from the ASX perspective. We have already had our hockey sticks confiscated and upset a major North American Auto manufacturer.

If the SP is to reflect the true value of the company, it needs to be on Nasdaq. There are financial requirements to get on Nasdaq, and there are "probity" requirements. Our copybook has already been blotted due to the ASX reaction to the covert allusion to Ford. Management has chosen to tread wearily to avoid the ire of ASX. However, over the last year or more, we have had a continuous flow of good news, and on each release of good news, the SP has gone down.

We know that there are two licencees in the advanced stages of bringing out products containing Akida.

Our technology is becoming well known in the world of AI, a world which, it appears. largely excludes Australian stockholders (present company excepted).

To me, the current SP is inexplicable other than as a result of manipulation. We were the 7th highest shorted company on the ASX 200. Shorting, of course, does not affect the price, but it does serve as potential driver of manipulation.

I've previously suggested that, if Brainchip were a mining company, and each partnership and technical advance were a high grade core sample, then the Australian market would rate us more highly.

A few people have raised the issue of cash burn and the potential need for a cash raising. I'm sure this is something that the company monitors closely. We only have to look back to 2019 when the sales and marketing became jetsam in financial rough weather. But now we have a well-established ecosystem. We have been working with some major partners for several years, and possibly some of them have delayed their final commitment until they have tested Akida2.

But some of them are happy with Akida 1.

We have what I would classify as firm commitments or solid enthusiasm from VVDN, TATA Elxsi, Edge Impulse, GMAC, Lassen Peak and Teksun as well as the licences for Renesas and Megachips.

On top of that there are world class partners like Valeo, Prophesee, and rising start-ups in the ADAS field, probably the greatest driver of AI (AGI/GPT aside*) such as emotion3D and nViso, the latter two being in the field of the recently mandated European driver monitoring field.

We have engagements with cognitive radio companies like Intellisense and Ipsilon.

We are included in the ecosystems of major processor suppliers Intel and ARM, not to mention precocious upstarts like SiFive.

All this information has been provided by the company, much of it in the last 12 to 18 months, yet none of it has plugged the leak in the dyke.

The potential earnings from just a quarter of these would dwarf the largest mining company's earnings.

I'm sure that none of the posters here (whom I haven't got on ignore) do not need a wet nurse, but I cannot think of anything extra the company could have done to stem the leak.

*It will be interesting to learn how big a role in AGI Long Skip will play, possibly as a natural language analysis tool.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 112 users

jtardif999

Regular
This is Investor Relations explanation of this slide.
Now can everybody just hold their horses and understand that we are all going to be rich and it just takes time and that it’s not up to Brainchip when, but up to the ecosystem!
It’s obviously just a matter of when, and not if!

and as I’ve said before many times, people need to remove their emotions to the side.
This is HUGE and we are only talking about edge impulses ecosystem.
Edge impulse have over 318,000 projects going on fyi.

In short you understood the slide well.

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  4. Arm and BrainChip are the two companies that are IP providers
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
  6. Hopefully this makes sense”
Sensational post @chapman89

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
No worries Papa. Hope Mama is doing well. 🤣
I take your point, which is why I included that rousing clip which puts a lump in my throat and brings a tear to my eye still, after all these many years and even though I know its from a movie and is engineered to manipulate my emotions...............🤣
We are merely human and have buttons that can be pushed.
I get that.
I just think that even if Sean or Antonio or even PVDM got on the horn and delivered as effective a speech as that, without any credible corroborating news of substance to back it up, then, the next day or the next week when the share price slips another couple of cents we are in an even worse position because managements authority will have been further eroded.

If they had anything of substance beyond what has already been released, they would have done so already.

The situation has not actually fundamentally changed.
It still looks promising from their end.
More and more potential customers are evaluating our offering.
More and more partners, associates and colleagues are joining our, or inviting us to join their, eco-systems.
Stuff is happening.
It's just taking longer than any of us, including our board and management, would like, to tick over that point where it becomes visible to those outside the deal room.

We here are luckier than most in that we get to see hints of just what may be around the corner and have the support of other like minded BRNiacs.

But we certainly are being tested and it is not surprising that some are reaching their limit.

I don't picture Sean or any of the crew cowering in any ivory tower.
Having met some of them, my impression is of driven professionals executing a plan, writ with the benefit of previous successful experience, guiding our company in uncertain and definitely choppy waters.
But, like any of us, subject to the whims of others and operating in a competitive environment where not everything is within their ultimate control.
And also like us, without the benefit of hindsight, beforehand. 🤣

It just takes as long as it takes.
And we just have to suck it up.
Like people have had to, all throughout history. 🤣

... or was that the forehand behindsight?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Labsy

Regular
Bought more.... 😵‍💫😬

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Iseki

Regular
A pre-revenue start-up is a horse of a different company from established company.

The job of a CEO of a pre-revenue start-up is different from the job of a CEO of an established company.

We all know the importance of respecting the NDAs, both from the partner perspective and from the ASX perspective. We have already had our hockey sticks confiscated and upset a major North American Auto manufacturer.

If the SP is to reflect the true value of the company, it needs to be on Nasdaq. There are financial requirements to get on Nasdaq, and there are "probity" requirements. Our copybook has already been blotted due to the ASX reaction to the covert allusion to Ford. Management has chosen to tread wearily to avoid the ire of ASX. However, over the last year or more, we have had a continuous flow of good news, and on each release of good news, the SP has gone down.

We know that there are two licencees in the advanced stages of bringing out products containing Akida.

Our technology is becoming well known in the world of AI, a world which, it appears. largely excludes Australian stockholders (present company excepted).

To me, the current SP is inexplicable other than as a result of manipulation. We were the 7th highest shorted company on the ASX 200. Shorting, of course, does not affect the price, but it does serve as potential driver of manipulation.

I've previously suggested that, if Brainchip were a mining company, and each partnership and technical advance were a high grade core sample, then the Australian market would rate us more highly.

A few people have raised the issue of cash burn and the potential need for a cash raising. I'm sure this is something that the company monitors closely. We only have to look back to 2019 when the sales and marketing became jetsam in financial rough weather. But now we have a well-established ecosystem. We have been working with some major partners for several years, and possibly some of them have delayed their final commitment until they have tested Akida2.

But some of them are happy with Akida 1.

We have what I would classify as firm commitments or solid enthusiasm from VVDN, TATA Elxsi, Edge Impulse, GMAC, Lassen Peak and Teksun as well as the licences for Renesas and Megachips.

On top of that there are world class partners like Valeo, Prophesee, and rising start-ups in the ADAS field, probably the greatest driver of AI (AGI/GPT aside*) such as emotion3D and nViso, the latter two being in the field of the recently mandated European driver monitoring field.

We have engagements with cognitive radio companies like Intellisense and Ipsilon.

We are included in the ecosystems of major processor suppliers Intel and ARM, not to mention precocious upstarts like SiFive.

All this information has been provided by the company, much of it in the last 12 to 18 months, yet none of it has plugged the leak in the dyke.

The potential earnings from just a quarter of these would dwarf the largest mining company's earnings.

I'm sure that none of the posters here (whom I haven't got on ignore) do not need a wet nurse, but I cannot think of anything extra the company could have done to stem the leak.

*It will be interesting to learn how big a role in AGI Long Skip will play, possibly as a natural language analysis tool.
"I'm sure that none of the posters here (whom I haven't got on ignore) do not need a wet nurse, but I cannot think of anything extra the company could have done to stem the leak."

I don't know if you have me on ignore, but the company urgently needs to let us know if they are aware if either of out two licensee's have any orders for chips containing akida. I don't care who they are Valeo, NASA etc. I don't want any NDA's broken. But I simply don't believe that our licensees aren't keeping our CEO up to date on chip production that contains AKIDA.

Do we? Why would our licensees spend $4Mill producing chips without a preorder? How many chips will they be making? Again, no one believes our licensees aren't keeping our CEO up to date.

No one is asking our CEO to break NDA's, But how can the CEO have a plan forward without this information? How can we invest in the company if the CEO can not paint an accurate picture of what is happening, and what contingent plans there are if things are not great.

Reactions: 4 users

Labsy

Regular
I forget who to credit here (@mkm109 maybe?), but this is updated and posted fairly often

au-brn-so.png
Massive tree shake, it's so obvious... of course it hurts to see red and even more stressful that your funds are locked away as you don't want to sell at a ridiculous price, but this is clearly artificial... if you don't need to sell, ignore the SP. I truelly believe we are so close🚀🚀 ships.
I hazard to guess that their next trick will be a massive pump! Yes a maaasive pump!... then another dump. And so on and so forth...
Hang on chippers..... buy if u can afford to put away some funding and not touch for a few months. Reduce your average whilst these prices last. Why should only the instos benefit. Pick up some crumbs...
DONT LISTEN TO ME IM A RAMBLING FOOL.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
I have been through this dance before......I have been taught a few lessons by the big boys over the last 15 years of investing

I sold CXO at around 15c before it went to over $1.40
I sold AVZ at 4c before it went to over 80c
I sold SBM at 25c before it went to over $2

On every occasion above I sold due to what I thought were the death knells of the company......but

I haven't sold a single share of BRN in 3 years. They won't get Larry this time. I bought another parcel at 16.5c yesterday. Holding strong here because.......

uUilvMFiKiw3x2ZGWZ.gif

Happy as Larry

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
... or was that the forehand behindsight?
I'm a poet, don't you know it! 🤣
Word wranglin's me game, or manglin', if thou dost prefer.
Whilst astride me cock, twill wriggle me frock, and the fork ran away with the spoon! 🤣

Actually Dio.
Can you help out a technical idiot like me with a layman's explanation of this "long skip" feature you refer to please?
What will it allow Akida 2 to do that Akida 1 can't?
If that's even a relevant question.

Last edited:
  • Thinking

jtardif999

Regular
Totally Agree with your post ............
But it is also quite evident that some posters here are not willing to accept all material facts that are not to their own liking, understanding or agenda.
Nope, I think most here understand that the MOU is a stepping stone towards a full and binding contract.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Frangipani

Regular

OCTOBER 1, 2023 | INTERNET OF THINGS | SENSORS/DATA ACQUISITION | CONNECTIVITY

Wireless Sensor Networking for the IIoT​

ST-1023-p14_fig1.jpg

Figure 1. Analyzing maintenance data to forecast machine maintenance. (Image: Kristian/Adobe Stock)

Factories of all sizes are incorporating automation at ever increasing rates. Among the reasons for that are reshoring, the idea that automating factories is a way of lowering labor costs for U.S. manufacturing so that domestic manufacturing becomes more cost-effective when you compare it to the costs of offshoring. You can take advantage of the much lower labor rates in many countries, but you have to add in the costs of more complex management and logistics, as well as the costs of shipping.

And then there’s the U.S. labor shortage, the difficulty of finding enough people who are willing to work in factories, while at the same time, a significant portion of the existing workforce is aging toward retirement.

And of course, the increasing productivity gains due to automation are good for the bottom line. Automation not only reduces the costs of production in the long run, but it also helps maintain reliable high-quality results and consistently predictable time frames.

The downside of automating an existing factory is the initial investment, not just in dollars, but also in the necessary down time for making such basic changes. However, most factories already have some automated processes using PLCs and other industrial controllers, generally running independently of each other, so that’s a head start. The next step is to integrate all of that into a single network — the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).

Ideally the factory network should also connect with the office network, to enable management to make more informed decisions. And it should enable connecting to the cloud for complicated analytics and large data storage — as well to the internet for connectivity beyond the factory.

WHY WIRELESS?​

To begin with, installing a wireless network is much less expensive. The costs in labor, materials, and downtime, for wiring a factory are far greater than for setting up a wireless system. And once in place, a wireless network is much more flexible. As processes change or new equipment is added, it is relatively simple to add or reprogram sensor nodes. Also, wireless sensors can be installed in locations that would be difficult to reach with cabling, for example on rotating machinery.

DESIGNING THE SYSTEM​

One of the main challenges with setting up wireless sensors, is powering them. Even if you use some sort of power harvesting, you still need power storage, usually with batteries. If the batteries have to be changed often, wireless is a non-starter, so keeping power low is of primary importance.

One strategy for keeping sensor power low is to reduce the amount of data transmitted from each sensor because streaming data uses a relatively large amount of power. The trouble is that once an IIoT network has been installed, the maximum benefit comes from obtaining as much data as possible and sending it to a local server or to a cloud data center for analysis. But in general, only a small percentage of the data is relevant.
External analytic data-crunching can sort the wheat from the chaff, but the size of the data stream and the amount of computing can overwhelm systems.
A solution is to do preprocessing at the “edge” — right at the sensor — to determine what data is significant and only send that.

LOW POWER EDGE PROCESSING

But for edge processing to provide a net improvement in power reduction, the processing itself has to be done at low power. On that subject, I had a discussion with Nandan Nayampally, Chief Marketing Officer of BrainChip, makers of the Akida IP platform, a neural processor designed to provide ultra-low-power edge AI sensor network preprocessing. It starts with fully digital neuromorphic event-based AI and can learn on the device to trigger outputs only when there is significant information. It has its own memory that it uses to analyze the data, thus avoiding the energy-intensive transfer of data back and forth to utilize remote data storage. It also significantly reduces the amount of bandwidth required for the processing.

ST-1023-p14_fig2.jpg

Figure 2. (Image: BrainChip)

According to Nayampally, the series is focused on three general configurations (See Figure 2). The Akida-E is the most basic of the solutions, dealing with sensor inputs like vibration detection, anomaly detection, keyword spotting, and sensor fusion. Akida-S is more mid-range. It can do microcontroller (MCU)-level machine learning for more complex tasks such as presence detection, object classification, and biometric recognition. Finally, on the right-hand side of the figure, the Akida-P can perform higher-level tasks using a microprocessor (MPU) for tasks like advanced object detection or sequence prediction.

WI-FI NETWORKING​

ST-1023-p15_fig1.jpg
Figure 3. InnoPhase IoT Talaria TWO™ Low Power Wi-Fi plus BLE5.0 Module with associated ML and MCU. (Image: InnoPhase IoT)

While the Brainchip solutions save power by doing advanced AI processing at the edge, InnoPhase IoT, Inc. focuses on the network architecture. Their Talaria Two Wi-Fi and BLE System on Chip (SoC) and module enables sensors to be networked via Wi-Fi. According to Deepal Mehta, InnoPhase IoT Senior Director of Business Development, since Wi-Fi enabled IoT end points use TCP/IP connectivity, they can communicate directly to the cloud without any need for intervening gateways. The chip also includes a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) gateway that can be used in two different ways. It enables legacy BLE connected devices to connect to the Wi-Fi network and facilitates provisioning the Wi-Fi enabled end points using an app on a cell phone.

In addition to saving power by eliminating gateways, they use a low-power radio to transmit the Wi-Fi signal. Key to the low power radio is their method of digitally encoding and decoding the RF waveform. This method, they call PolaRFusion™, is distinguished from other techniques that use higher power-consuming analog processing.

USE CASE​

ST-1023-p15_fig2.jpg

Figure 4. Typical sensor application. (Image: InnoPhase IoT)

A typical simple use case is temperature sensing. If a sensor mounted on a machine shows a trending rise in temperature, that could be an indication that there is a problem. However, instead of sending all the temperature data all the time, a local neural processor like BrainChip’s Akida can actively learn the standard temperature envelope for a particular installation and set an alarm level based on that. Then only the alarm needs to be transmitted, possibly via InnoPhase Wi-Fi, to the local server or to the cloud. Alternatively, once the alarm level has been reached, the continuous stream of temperature data can then be transmitted.

If we now consider a series of temperature sensors mounted on different assets. Each of those pieces of equipment might have different standard operating temperatures. And even identical assets located in different places in the building may have variations based on draft air, sunlight, or other factors. So, being able to use AI analytics separately at each sensor and setting different alarm levels will be extremely efficient. The value added to the manufacturing process will be multiplied if you use the same approach for other data such as vibration, pressure, levels, and flows. And even more, if in addition to all the sensor data, you can track products and processes using cameras and then analyze that information using the video analytics that can be performed with the Akida platform.

THE BOTTOM LINE​

The industrial internet of things — sharing, collecting, and analyzing information across a complete manufacturing enterprise — can significantly enhance the bottom line. Not only in monetary terms but also in the quality and reliability of the products and the ability to deliver them on time.

This article was written by Ed Brown, editor of Sensor Technology. For more information, go to www.brainchip.com and www.innophaseiot.com .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Whilst astride me cock, twill wriggle me frock, and the fork ran away with the spoon! 🤣

Actually Dio.
Can you help out a technical idiot like me with a layman's explanation of this "long skip" feature you refer to please?

Well I haven't seen the patent yet, so the following may be complete balderdash.

I'm guessing that long skip will be used in natural language processing (NLP). This is different from key word spotting (kws) which only requires the system to listen out for a word in a list of key words, and then trigger some subsequent action.

NLP requires the system in interpret or understand the meaning of a sentence or a paragraph. AGI/ChatGPT does this in software and this burns a lot of electricity.

The existing systems refer to "attention", meaning the system needs to be able to remember a string of words and parse them into subject (noun), verb, object (noun), adjective, adverb, etc. and then to know what the verb means is being done and who or what is to do it, and to whom it is to be done, etc. So when the system has identified each of these words a la kws, it then has to try to understand the meaning by looking at the context, which may involve looking at more than one sentence.

So, cutting a long story short, as you know, a NN includes a number of layers, each layer having a plurality of neurons, each neuron being configured (programmed/loaded) with weights, and the weights either reinforce or cancel incoming spikes in a pattern derived from the model library. When the spikes identifying a particular word are classified in an intermediate layer, the result can bypass the following layers of the NN and be passed forward for the "interpreting" stage.

So the bypassing of a layer is a skip, and if a number of layers are bypassed, or if the word is held over for comparison with other parts of the sentence/paragraph, this would be a long skip - "long" suggests to me that it is stored in temporary memory for further processing????

Now I haven't got the foggiest how the interpretation is done, but, to do all that, I would think the system will need dictionaries and thesauri*.

Remember this is just my rudimentary understanding and may be way off the beam as it's really above my pay grade.

*I'm very much afraid that, even when I've seen the patent, I still won't understand how it works.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

greatlake

Regular

Actually Dio.

Actually Dio.

Actually Dio.

*It will be interesting to learn how big a role in AGI Long Skip will play, possibly as a natural language analysis
Massive tree shake, it's so obvious... of course it hurts to see red and even more stressful that your funds are locked away as you don't want to sell at a ridiculous price, but this is clearly artificial... if you don't need to sell, ignore the SP. I truelly believe we are so close🚀🚀 ships.
I hazard to guess that their next trick will be a massive pump! Yes a maaasive pump!... then another dump. And so on and so forth...
Hang on chippers..... buy if u can afford to put away some funding and not touch for a few months. Reduce your average whilst these prices last. Why should only the instos benefit. Pick up some crumbs...
DONT LISTEN TO ME IM A RAMBLING FOOL.

Hi Labsy.
Totally agree here. Institutional mopping up everything in sight especially the last six months. Regardless, we are now headed in a great window of opportunity to purchase.
I’ll eat my hat if we don’t see a massive pump on the next IP licence or major engagement. Really hard to see this go under the teens in price but all that insto buying will no doubt be another orchestrated pump when the timing suits.
Still happy to hold and looking forward to see BRN in 18 months time (my timeline) for major cash flow and the following 4Cs showing us ramp up sales.

Brainchip really has an amazing eco-system with Renesas and Megachips smack bang in the middle. What really excites me is the billions of sensors Valeo and Tata need to produce over the next decade powered by us.

As always guys buy low sell high.

GL

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Those that don't see the current share price as a bargain, are timid fools in my opinion.

Can they push it down further? Sure.
Are they actually getting the "real" churn they really want? I don't know.

Do they play the game both ways? Of course.

But in all honesty, I don't think they like "us" buying at these prices.

There has been regret in holding BRN all the way down, but is AKIDA a failure?

I think there will be more regret in the near future, not buying, or having the means to buy more at these prices.

Of course, do not buy, what you can't afford to hold, because nobody knows how long this shit storm will last..

But it won't last forever.

Obviously not financial advice, but in the theme of speeches, don't be a coward.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Top Bottom