BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
To clearify this: @Perhaps left this German community he is refering of. Yes he was quite active there and also posted some Blogs.

Nevertheless: His research is gold, but he is a "Diva". I don't know why he is posting here now. In the German community he even deleted all his Blogs about BRN and wasnt seen for weeks now....

He maybe will be a real surplus for TSEx, but please take him with a grain of salt:

- Diva, who doesnt allow other opinions
- Deleted all his content in the German community he is refering right now
- Always called TSEx-members a bunch of "deluded pensioners" back in the days.

Do with this information about Perhaps whatever you like to. Its nothing but the truth.

"Always called TSEx-members a bunch of "deluded pensioners" back in the days."

With that he could be right, yes. I stand guilty as charged. I am so delusional that I think Brainchip could bail me out. Well 50/50 at least.

I just have to live long enough.....a high bar.

Be nice if the planet survives too.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Krustor

Regular
To clearify this: @Perhaps left this German community he is refering of. Yes he was quite active there and also posted some Blogs.

Nevertheless: His research is gold, but he is a "Diva". I don't know why he is posting here now. In the German community he even deleted all his Blogs about BRN and wasnt seen for weeks now....

He maybe will be a real surplus for TSEx, but please take him with a grain of salt:

- Diva, who doesnt allow other opinions
- Deleted all his content in the German community he is refering right now
- Always called TSEx-members a bunch of "deluded pensioners" back in the days.

Do with this information about Perhaps whatever you like to. Its nothing but the truth.
Und das ist an @Perhaps persönlich gerichtet: Hättest du das BN-Forum aussen vor gelassen, von dem du dich so grandios verabschieded hattest, hätte ich deine "wahre" Natur niemals erwähnt.

Das löschen deiner Blogs war nur die Krönung.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
I am a deluded pensioner. Who wants to get it next?
1696454795414.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
🤔

“Just as the industrial revolution harnessed machines and the advent of microprocessors fuelled the information age, now, AI PCs stand at the threshold of a new frontier that holds the promise of reshaping how we interact with technology,”

For example, AMD has partnered with Acer to release a version of its Swift Edge 16 with a Ryzen 7 7840U inside. Wong said that “over 50 systems available are coming soon to consumers in-market with Ryzen AI built-in”.

We can also confirm that the Ryzen AI will run Meta’s Llama 2, an open-source large language model.

Screenshot_20231005_073719_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Quiltman

Regular
I'm a firm believer that Tata will be our knight in shining armour.

Quite independent from anything BrainChip has been doing, TCS decided Spiking Neural Networks would drive innovation across their product portfolio some time ago. I have re-birthed the BrainChip/Tata Thread, and have posted a treasure chest of factual information there from various contributors on TSE ( please keep it that way ... no dot joining ). So much get's lost on this general thread.

Interested contributors here may elect to champion other such threads where they have a particular passion, such as Teksun or Edge Impulse, where we can keep abreast of developments with official partners of BrainChip.

1696455542055.png

1696455431128.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Damo4

Regular
Und das ist an @Perhaps persönlich gerichtet: Hättest du das BN-Forum aussen vor gelassen, von dem du dich so grandios verabschieded hattest, hätte ich deine "wahre" Natur niemals erwähnt.

Das löschen deiner Blogs war nur die Krönung.

I come for the research, but stay for the German forum beef

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Quiltman

Regular
I'm a firm believer that Tata will be our knight in shining armour.

Quite independent from anything BrainChip has been doing, TCS decided Spiking Neural Networks would drive innovation across their product portfolio some time ago. I have re-birthed the BrainChip/Tata Thread, and have posted a treasure chest of factual information there from various contributors on TSE ( please keep it that way ... no dot joining ). So much get's lost on this general thread.

Interested contributors here may elect to champion other such threads where they have a particular passion, such as Teksun or Edge Impulse, where we can keep abreast of developments with official partners of BrainChip.

View attachment 46317

View attachment 46316

So much focus on the US, China, Europe to drive adoption & growth - but I believe India will grow & drive the world economy over the next 50 years.

Tata is a phenomenal organisation.
They collected this award only a few days ago.

No 1 Brand in India.
Top Brand in Tech Sector
614,000 employees

1696457529553.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

7für7

Regular
I hope this forum will not turn from BRN Forum to Perhaps forum! Thanks in advance

• Haha

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Got a small order in @.165c. I really hope It doesn't get filled.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Hi buena suerta

Yep a tough time for the global markets, as we know the major US indexes have turned over, there is a lot of uncertainty in the markets.
I follow " global markets" not just stocks, but Bond markets, FX markets, commodities and more.
I am watching the Bond markets very carefully (these are many times larger than global stock indexes), the global bond markets appear to be moving into disarray, so regardless of central bank efforts interest rates are largely controlled by the long end of curve (long term) bonds.
Interest rates on bonds are moving up and prices are getting smashed.
High interest rates will thus be locked in long term, central banks can do nothing, investors and funds are beginning to shun Gov't debt, and most Gov'ts have steep debt piles, which will become more expensive for them to service.
This is a problem, but a possible positive here is that some sectors of stock markets may become more attractive to funds and investors who are exiting Gov't bonds. In the meantime the US dollar is killing all other currencies (as the US 10 year bond approaches 5%) right now, gold is not far off launching.

It's great to have the ann. regarding Akida mark 2, IMO this will open many doors and create the platform for the income we all await, just on 8 years of waiting here now for me, so a few more months might not seem such a long time, but I really want to see/hear some good news soon.
As a good number of you know I am here a lot - but don't post much these days. So I stay up to date with most developments, and thinking about direction of BRN from all the various posters here, I have to say that it has been disappointing to witness some of the friction here recently, as it has also been disappointing to see the S/P of BRN in the gutter.

But it has been a tough time and obviously very stressful for some here, I can relate to both sides, so I don't want to sound like a virtue signalling type at all, but try and be gentle with each other - I value many contributors here and it's disappointing to see the polarization of views drive divisiveness. In the meantime the instos and their bots continue to wreak havoc with S/P, but for every seller there is a buyer and the buyers are largely the instos I guess and a few retail opportunists who are entering or accumulating.

I do think BRN could make "non" price sensitive anns. about things like working with Global Foundries for instance, they have made a lot of progress with building out their eco system over the last year or so and I think a good number of achievements there could have been put on the ASX, I believe this has been an opportunity lost, so I want BRN to lift their game on that

Going back to global markets, my view (which I have stated in several posts now) is that things could get challenging, and that certainly informs my want to hear/see good news asap, the sooner the ball gets rolling here the better, if I had a more positive view of where the global economy is going, then I would not feel as concerned, because IMO Akida is a killer disruptive tech, and in a normal world it would be a no brainer, but for me time is now of the essence, so go BRN.

It goes without saying, that I would be much more than happy, if I was completely wrong about the direction of global markets

Still getting over the LIons not getting over the line last Sat. but that's another thing, it was a great match all the same.
Global markets will be fine for a little longer in my view.. There’s 200 years of US history and 300 years of EUR history to support that.. And the Lions will also be fine.. They’re in the sweet spot for another few years..

Thanks for your post..

If all the FA tea leaves with BRN are correct this is the buying opportunity of a lifetime down here..

However, with Edgebox, the Arm cortex M85, and a host of other potential Gen 2 IP engagements, I still haven’t quantified how the Head of Sales left after 1 year.. Was he just not the right fit for the role and was asked to resign, is the only real conclusion you can come to in my view.. The alternatives are hard to stomach

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Jony Ive and OpenAI CEO Raise $1B to Design the ‘iPhone of AI’

After rumours began to swirl that Apple alum Jony Ive and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman were having collaborative talks on a mysterious piece of AI hardware, it appears that the pair are indeed trying to corner the smartphone market. The two are reportedly discussing a collaboration on a new kind of smartphone device with $US1 billion in backing from Masayoshi Son’s Softbank.

According to the outlet, the duo are looking to create a device that provides a more “natural and intuitive way” to interact with AI.

One source told the Financial Times that the plan is to make the “iPhone of artificial intelligence.” Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son is also involved in the venture, with the financial holding group putting up a massive $US1 billion toward the effort. Son has also reportedly pitched Arm, a chip designer in which SoftBank has a 90% stake, for involvement.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
1696460566492.png

Reactions: 12 users
So much focus on the US, China, Europe to drive adoption & growth - but I believe India will grow & drive the world economy over the next 50 years.

Tata is a phenomenal organisation.
They collected this award only a few days ago.

No 1 Brand in India.
Top Brand in Tech Sector
614,000 employees

View attachment 46318
Good point there Quiltman. I've posted a couple of times not too far back showing how India is looking to be the next big superpower. With Tata being India's number #1, and working with Brainchip, wouldn't be surprised if Tata becomes the number #1 company in the World at some stage (then Brainchip as #1 in the World obviously, haha). Definitely glad Brainchip is riding the Tata train.

Love your work Quiltman and getting different threads up for research on each of Brainchip's partners 👍

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Xray1

Regular
Global markets will be fine for a little longer in my view.. There’s 200 years of US history and 300 years of EUR history to support that.. And the Lions will also be fine.. They’re in the sweet spot for another few years..

Thanks for your post..

If all the FA tea leaves with BRN are correct this is the buying opportunity of a lifetime down here..

However, with Edgebox, the Arm cortex M85, and a host of other potential Gen 2 IP engagements, I still haven’t quantified how the Head of Sales left after 1 year.. Was he just not the right fit for the role and was asked to resign, is the only real conclusion you can come to in my view.. The alternatives are hard to stomach

IMO ..... I wonder if it was a case of office politics between
Mr C Stevens - v - Mr R Telson
(ie: Mr Stevens being the current VP of World Wide sales and Mr Telson the former VP of WW sales, now manager of Ecosystems and Partnerships. )

Accordingly, in my reading between the lines I could see some tensions arising from same.... as well as Sean's pressure on the Sales VP WW sales to see new sales and revenues being realised

So ... now with Mr C Stevens having departed BRN, is it at all possible that Mr Rob Telson may once again be reinstated to take over the role of VP of WW sales ???? !!!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I think the ASX is broken..........there's strange green numbers next to the brn sp 🤔
tumblr_mccscf6dnj1r1z3zl540.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Calsco

Regular
IMO ..... I wonder if it was a case of office politics between
Mr C Stevens - v - Mr R Telson
(ie: Mr Stevens being the current VP of World Wide sales and Mr Telson the former VP of WW sales, now manager of Ecosystems and Partnerships. )

Accordingly, in my reading between the lines I could see some tensions arising from same.... as well as Sean's pressure on the Sales VP WW sales to see new sales and revenues being realised

So ... now with Mr C Stevens having departed BRN, is it at all possible that Mr Rob Telson may once again be reinstated to take over the role of VP of WW sales ???? !!!!
I’m pretty certain that Chris didn’t even sign any licences during his tenure as WW sales. Renesas and Megachips were licensed whilst RT was in the chair.

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi buena suerta

Yep a tough time for the global markets, as we know the major US indexes have turned over, there is a lot of uncertainty in the markets.
I follow " global markets" not just stocks, but Bond markets, FX markets, commodities and more.
I am watching the Bond markets very carefully (these are many times larger than global stock indexes), the global bond markets appear to be moving into disarray, so regardless of central bank efforts interest rates are largely controlled by the long end of curve (long term) bonds.
Interest rates on bonds are moving up and prices are getting smashed.
High interest rates will thus be locked in long term, central banks can do nothing, investors and funds are beginning to shun Gov't debt, and most Gov'ts have steep debt piles, which will become more expensive for them to service.
This is a problem, but a possible positive here is that some sectors of stock markets may become more attractive to funds and investors who are exiting Gov't bonds. In the meantime the US dollar is killing all other currencies (as the US 10 year bond approaches 5%) right now, gold is not far off launching.

It's great to have the ann. regarding Akida mark 2, IMO this will open many doors and create the platform for the income we all await, just on 8 years of waiting here now for me, so a few more months might not seem such a long time, but I really want to see/hear some good news soon.
As a good number of you know I am here a lot - but don't post much these days. So I stay up to date with most developments, and thinking about direction of BRN from all the various posters here, I have to say that it has been disappointing to witness some of the friction here recently, as it has also been disappointing to see the S/P of BRN in the gutter.

But it has been a tough time and obviously very stressful for some here, I can relate to both sides, so I don't want to sound like a virtue signalling type at all, but try and be gentle with each other - I value many contributors here and it's disappointing to see the polarization of views drive divisiveness. In the meantime the instos and their bots continue to wreak havoc with S/P, but for every seller there is a buyer and the buyers are largely the instos I guess and a few retail opportunists who are entering or accumulating.

I do think BRN could make "non" price sensitive anns. about things like working with Global Foundries for instance, they have made a lot of progress with building out their eco system over the last year or so and I think a good number of achievements there could have been put on the ASX, I believe this has been an opportunity lost, so I want BRN to lift their game on that

Going back to global markets, my view (which I have stated in several posts now) is that things could get challenging, and that certainly informs my want to hear/see good news asap, the sooner the ball gets rolling here the better, if I had a more positive view of where the global economy is going, then I would not feel as concerned, because IMO Akida is a killer disruptive tech, and in a normal world it would be a no brainer, but for me time is now of the essence, so go BRN.

It goes without saying, that I would be much more than happy, if I was completely wrong about the direction of global markets

Still getting over the LIons not getting over the line last Sat. but that's another thing, it was a great match all the same.
Hey @McHale...

Thanks so much for your comprehensive and informative post. I understand gov't bonds (loans)to a small degree and that the yield curve being important indicator to finacial markets etc ... but will dive in a bit further!

I agree it was great to get an announcement regarding The next gen akida2 (via the ASX!!) and to get more exposure by way of 'The Market' and not just social media!

Hopefully something of substance soon re financials/IP liceneces!! 🤞

Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom