BRN Discussion Ongoing

chapman89

Founding Member
I’m not trying to pick an argument with you Chapman, but I just want to point out that whilst WBT has dropped from $8 - $3 (a 62% drop), we have dropped from $2.34 - 18c (a 92% drop). I fail to see your argument here.
I also like WBT as an investment by the way.
But Coby said contract by end of 2022, then it was mid 2023 and now it’s by end of 2023.
I’ve listened to the Pitt street research interview last week and he said it’s not his delays, it’s the other end.
BRN is facing the same challenges, except IP takes longer!

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I see your point, but it took WBT only a couple months to drop from that price, where as it’s taken Brainchip almost 2 years.
WBT’s market cap now is equivalent to Brn being about 40c odd, so silly comparison on my behalf of comparing share price and nobody likes seeing Brn this low, we all never thought it would be this low but it is what it is, it’s been a learning curve for all of us, but I’d say for the better!
We’ve probably all told friends and family to buy Brn shares and they’ve taken our advice and now they’re all hammering us, I am experiencing this myself and god damn does it annoy me.
Whats become clear to me is it will take longer, but it won’t always be this slow, it may be slow for another few months.

I am holding out for 2-4 licenses by the next AGM, Renesas coming to market, Valeo 99.9% sure and going off Valeo employee telling me they achieved what they did by neuromorphic and snn, I’m expecting no revenue this quarter (I’d love to be wrong) but December quarter I’ll start to get excited hopefully, MegaChips hopefully coming to market by mid 2024, but will we know who they’re designing and supplying for? VVDN end of year, Teksun mid 2024, Socionext? And maybe a couple others coming to market that we aren’t aware of yet.
I’m not asking for much am I? 😆😎

I know people are saying revenue this quarter, but I just don’t see where it would have came from just yet.
Just my thoughts.
Something I have learned from this company is everything takes time, I was lucky to invest early 2019. The way this company sloths around I’m thinking 2027 is when the revenue will really flow in, just my opinion.

Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
I see your point, but it took WBT only a couple months to drop from that price, where as it’s taken Brainchip almost 2 years.
WBT’s market cap now is equivalent to Brn being about 40c odd, so silly comparison on my behalf of comparing share price and nobody likes seeing Brn this low, we all never thought it would be this low but it is what it is, it’s been a learning curve for all of us, but I’d say for the better!
We’ve probably all told friends and family to buy Brn shares and they’ve taken our advice and now they’re all hammering us, I am experiencing this myself and god damn does it annoy me.
Whats become clear to me is it will take longer, but it won’t always be this slow, it may be slow for another few months.

I am holding out for 2-4 licenses by the next AGM, Renesas coming to market, Valeo 99.9% sure and going off Valeo employee telling me they achieved what they did by neuromorphic and snn, I’m expecting no revenue this quarter (I’d love to be wrong) but December quarter I’ll start to get excited hopefully, MegaChips hopefully coming to market by mid 2024, but will we know who they’re designing and supplying for? VVDN end of year, Teksun mid 2024, Socionext? And maybe a couple others coming to market that we aren’t aware of yet.
I’m not asking for much am I? 😆😎

I know people are saying revenue this quarter, but I just don’t see where it would have came from just yet.
Just my thoughts.

Perfect summary, I'm very grateful we can piggy-back on your research.

BTW thanks for the Renesas link, I wasn't aware they were presenting and will will listen out for your questions towards the end!

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
whilst WBT has dropped from $8 - $3 (a 62% drop), we have dropped from $2.34 - 18c (a 92% drop)

Everyone also fails to see your argument. Are you seriously suggesting this comparison is apples for apples? That's not how it works LMAO.

laughing-too-funny.gif

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Something I have learned from this company is everything takes time, I was lucky to invest early 2019. The way this company sloths around I’m thinking 2027 is when the revenue will really flow in, just my opinion.
Sean said in the asx investor interview this year in May when asked a question about the cadence of revenue, he was asked will it be 12 months or 3 years!
Seans answer was not as soon as 12 months but not as long as 3 years, and he is talking about a cadence of revenue!
By the time the next AGM rolls around, it will be 2 years from that time, and we are talking maximum, the maximum time because remember, he was only answering what he was asked, Sean didn’t say it’ll be 3 years, so when Sean was asked 12 months of 3 hesrs, it could be 18 months? So that’s just over 12 months from now.

I seen another poster kept quoting Sean as saying 5 years, think I may have put that person on ignore but it was factually incorrect.

I am excited 😝

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

The Pope

Regular
What “opinions” or “etc.” have I thrown around your holiness? I haven’t posted any, perhaps lay off the communion wine. Also, $8 - $3 weren’t my numbers, I just did the math.
Lmfao. There the numbers you quoted and couldn’t be arsed searching through other posts to who said the prices you used to do your math.
Read back through your posts on opinions. We all have opinions and it’s good taking all other posters opinions into account where they are factual. Suggest staying positive and I feel BRN will have its time to shine. It’s just there were many on here (well less since zeebot did a clean out) who are just too negative for my liking but I understand give all going on in the world with cost of living pressures etc etc.
Maybe find alternative blue chip stocks that may have some greater certainty. Just my opinion and as always DYOR

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Labsy

Regular
I see the institutions have doubled their holdings.
Lovely 😌, as they wouldn't do this for a dog poo penny dreadful now would they? Ignore the sp chippers.... this is a very popular company amongst people in the know. Accumulate if you can afford and reduce your average. I am sitting now at 52cents...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Sam

Sean said in the asx investor interview this year in May when asked a question about the cadence of revenue, he was asked will it be 12 months or 3 years!
Seans answer was not as soon as 12 months but not as long as 3 years, and he is talking about a cadence of revenue!
By the time the next AGM rolls around, it will be 2 years from that time, and we are talking maximum, the maximum time because remember, he was only answering what he was asked, Sean didn’t say it’ll be 3 years, so when Sean was asked 12 months of 3 hesrs, it could be 18 months? So that’s just over 12 months from now.

I seen another poster kept quoting Sean as saying 5 years, think I may have put that person on ignore but it was factually incorrect.

I am excited 😝
Well, look I hope you are right and I am wrong…. Just saying😂

• Haha

manny100

Regular
Those clients presently engaging in conversation with BRN concerning AKIDA Gen 2 in the main would have tested and worked with Gen1 from it being released and likely made the bulk of suggestions that now make the Gen2.
So AKIDA would not be new.
We might be closer than most think.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I see the institutions have doubled their holdings.
Lovely 😌, as they wouldn't do this for a dog poo penny dreadful now would they? Ignore the sp chippers.... this is a very popular company amongst people in the know. Accumulate if you can afford and reduce your average. I am sitting now at 52cents...
Well done mate, I'm still in the mid 60 cent range but feel quite comfortable. I did get a few at 18c. Better days ahead.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

robsmark

Regular
Everyone also fails to see your argument. Are you seriously suggesting this comparison is apples for apples? That's not how it works LMAO.

View attachment 46200
Right on cue, Wilzy back with another meme. Quality contribution as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
Lmfao. There the numbers you quoted and couldn’t be arsed searching through other posts to who said the prices you used to do your math.
Read back through your posts on opinions. We all have opinions and it’s good taking all other posters opinions into account where they are factual. Suggest staying positive and I feel BRN will have its time to shine. It’s just there were many on here (well less since zeebot did a clean out) who are just too negative for my liking but I understand give all going on in the world with cost of living pressures etc etc.
Maybe find alternative blue chip stocks that may have some greater certainty. Just my opinion and as always DYOR
Have a great night mate.

manny100

Regular
Well, look I hope you are right and I am wrong…. Just saying😂
Chapman is correct concerning Sean's comments on revenue timeframe. I remember the April'23 Investor presentation.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

The Pope

Regular
I’ll invest in whatever I like thanks.
Didn’t say you couldn’t. Enjoy.
You just appear to not be enjoying the journey of BRN. Momentum for BRN is building. Let’s see where BRN is SP wise by mid 2026. I'm going around a year longer than Tech’s last quoted jan 2025. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Sam

Chapman is correct concerning Sean's comments on revenue timeframe. I remember the April'23 Investor presentation.
Well apparently @chapman89 is always right… 😂 time will tell whether Sean is on the money or not, my opinion

Reactions: 3 users

skutza

Regular
However, on that, I am yet to see Sean come to the table with anything but talk. When he said lumpy sales did he mean one big lump of horse shit? Because he likes to talk a big game, we are yet to see it pay off. He seems to be connecting with a lot of companies and getting in with the whole partnerships, but we aren't seeing any deals. Next AGM he will better have some form of Lumpy horse shit turned into a golden egg, or he can kiss any idea of extra perf shares goodbye. In fact he should probably fall on his sword and say, I'm gonna take a 50% pay cut till I get the job done. And Sean old boy, you get the job done and me and all my super shares will vote you 2 Million shares on the spot buddy. But don't beg for more if you cant close the deal.

Reactions: 5 users

Sam

However, on that, I am yet to see Sean come to the table with anything but talk. When he said lumpy sales did he mean one big lump of horse shit? Because he likes to talk a big game, we are yet to see it pay off. He seems to be connecting with a lot of companies and getting in with the whole partnerships, but we aren't seeing any deals. Next AGM he will better have some form of Lumpy horse shit turned into a golden egg, or he can kiss any idea of extra perf shares goodbye. In fact he should probably fall on his sword and say, I'm gonna take a 50% pay cut till I get the job done. And Sean old boy, you get the job done and me and all my super shares will vote you 2 Million shares on the spot buddy. But don't beg for more if you cant close the deal.
I believe @manny100 was talking to me mate😆

Reactions: 1 users

Labsy

Regular
Well done mate, I'm still in the mid 60 cent range but feel quite comfortable. I did get a few at 18c. Better days ahead.
Smart 😉

skutza

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Sam

Well in that case he should've DM'd you then if it was private......
Jokes mate

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom