BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hi mate, thank you for your response. All though I agree with some of the things said

mate, could you please provide a link? This is crazy if it’s true. I can’t find anything googling for it
Spend 2 bucks and find out

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Nice selfies 🤳 you guys 🤩

Akida Ballista 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Getupthere

Regular

Management might be coming to Australia in November

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Xhosa12345

Regular
golf-golfing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
194207[F].jpg
193757[F].jpg

Taken in pitch black darkness about 6 meters away.
Better chuck in a meme to stay relevant 🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
It is clearly obvious that illegal fake spoofing sell orders are being used to create and drive fear amongst retail shareholders . Reading these threads at the moment , some may gain a benefit and better understanding of what is currently transpiring .

The screenshot below taken at 3.59 pm shows some 12.3 million shares for sale . At 4.01 the HFT illegal spoofing sell orders are removed . On this day , near 4 million disappeared . These fake sells are safely stacked away from the action and are instantly removed if they get too close to the pricing action .

This activity is more about buying Brainchip shares than selling . What we don’t know is the identity or identities involved and if they are accumulators looking to secure a long position , or if it is the shorters accumulating to return their borrowed positions .
Bottom line , these poor unknown identities need the help of scared retail shareholders , so if the top 1000 who own around 70% of the company can find it within themselves to sell , your decision will be most welcomed by the large identities with access to HFT and a seemingly disregard without fear to conduct criminal activity punishable by law .

View attachment 45692

aa

View attachment 45693

All in my opinion ……
That lends strength to my gut feeling, that there is an element of desperation, in the goings on of the last couple of weeks..

Not sure how closely you've been following the closing auctions for BRN.. But isn't this sort of thing always happening, not just to us, but all stocks?..

Or have you noticed a higher intensity lately?

It's a bit like the Wild West on the ASX.
Not a Law man to be seen, for a hundred miles..

snickering-lee-van-cleef.gif

Goofy manipulators..They are just bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
That lends strength to my gut feeling, that there is an element of desperation, in the goings on of the last couple of weeks..

Not sure how closely you've been following the closing auctions for BRN.. But isn't this sort of thing always happening, not just to us, but all stocks?..

Or have you noticed a higher intensity lately?

It's a bit like the Wild West on the ASX.
Not a Law man to be seen, for a hundred miles..
That's crap dingo the law man saw me this morning.
Dredd bot

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Have seen this around also. I too have asked to provide a link. And they can’t.

Screenshot_20230927-210801.png

2 bucks and you can see if it's bullshit or not

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Have seen this around also. I too have asked to provide a link. And they can’t.
Personally I consider it basically a mock up of some research by someone on the FB site or wherever it came from.

Not a written article imo but made to look that way.

Some clues:

1695819642368.png

States source from Barron's site effectively under "data"
Notice the Vanguard groups under Mutual Funds & Institutional
Notice the "as of date" column at the right hand side = "starting July 31, 2023"
Add up all the shares apparently they hold vs SOI and get what figure?
Just a summary of the below data by some holder somewhere me thinks.
Not incorrect as such but a bit sensationalist for mine....but hey....if the headline grabs just as MF does with their crap, then why not I spose.

1695819889074.png

1695819955372.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
On ya maxxie. Quicks getting spanked so bowl the tweakers.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Your phone's better than mine 😔..
I took this one of myself in low light..

View attachment 45719

But you wait till I get my new phone with AKIDA inside 😛
Well DB, maybe you can ask our friends at Tata nicely to slip Akida into one and show how much better it can be :ROFLMAO:

Tata Group set to make history as first Indian brand to manufacture iPhones​

The involvement of an Indian company in iPhone production within the country can have a positive impact and potentially challenge China's position as the global "Factory of the World."​

tata latest news, Apple, Tata Group, Ratan Tata, Tata to acquire Wistron factory
Image Source : FILETata Group nears landmark deal to produce iPhones

Edited By: Vishal Upadhyay New Delhi July 11, 2023 14:39 IST

Tata Group, a prominent Indian group, is in the final stages of acquiring a factory owned by a major Apple supplier, according to a report by Bloomberg. The deal, expected to be completed by August 2023, would be a significant milestone as it marks the first time an Indian company enters the domain of iPhone assembly. Tata Group aims to acquire the Wistron factory situated in the southern state of Karnataka.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users
Nice to see CMU running with the traffic monitoring project featuring Akida article now as well.

• September 26, 2023 - Raspberry Pi Monitors Traffic with AI for Urban Planning and More - "Traffic monitoring is a handy tool for a few industries, from urban planning to news stations or anyone interested in the various metrics used to monitor traffic flow. Today, we’ve got a Raspberry Pi project from a maker known over at Hackster as Naveen, who created a traffic monitoring system with some help from a Raspberry Pi CM4. The Pi in this project is working with BrainChip’s Akida Dev Kit. It has everything Naveem needed to capture images from a video traffic feed for the AI system to evaluate. Data can be stored later or made available in real time. Naveem suggests this could be useful for businesses and government agencies that need to monitor traffic patterns. The Akida Dev Kit has a custom PCB with a neuromorphic processor. If you haven’t heard of neuromorphic computing, it’s a design method for hardware and software that uses structures resembling what you’d find inside a brain. This additional PCB is responsible for taking some of the performance load off of the Pi." Link to Article

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
On ya maxxie. Quicks getting spanked so bowl the tweakers.
Maxxie both wickets! 50 / 50 this one. Perth is awesome time zone for a lot of sport, frigginlove it.

50/50 Same as the gf saturday.

Far out i miss the days when 90% of things i talked about was sport.... now with society it seems to be diminishing

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Maxxie both wickets! 50 / 50 this one. Perth is awesome time zone for a lot of sport, frigginlove it.

50/50 Same as the gf saturday.

Far out i miss the days when 90% of things i talked about was sport.... now with society it seems to be diminishing
Who's maxxie are you talking to @MaxwellAnne ?

Top Bottom