BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Very simple.
Just tell her what drove the share price to $2.34 is being worked on and in production now 😎
Ummm what 😂 @chapman89 where did you see that? And why do I feel like dancing 🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JoMo68

Regular
Hi FM,

The problem is that all our potential customers are delaying making any decision on using Akida. The board doesn't seem to be flexible to do deals. The head of world wide sales has departed 12 months to the day he commenced. The board clearly wants us to follow the ARM IP revenue model ie through licensing but the companies interested in us are too small to produce their own chip. The ARM model might work for $1000 phones, but why would it work for a $50 door bell? If it's too expensive for us to produce a chip, how can we expect a sensor manufacturer to? Somehow the board seem disconnected to sales. What potential customer would give any credence to year old tweets from Renesas, MB etc.? Why is it not possible for Sean to pick up the phone and ask those two companies for an update tweet? Why is it so hard to get the ball rolling? The one thing Sean promised was that we would not end up like betamax video recorders. But that exactly where we find ourselves - unless there is an announcement on the ASX regarding the formal release of Akida 2, and a timeline for distributing it to some customers.
Iseki, just because we aren’t privy to all the internal machinations/discussions/plans (nor should we be), does not mean that they’re not happening.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230926_085400_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
Agree Labsy.....But... I would love a $1 party right now!!! 🙏.... I remember those days! :love:

SOON!!
hey Buena been waiting for that day for far too long hahah

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
hey Buena been waiting for that day for far too long hahah
We WILL see it again Baisyet .... 🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
The buy / sell ratio indicates groundhog day again. :mad::mad: FFS!
Have a look at the real volume sell off at the start of each day since the asx200 rebalance date - the bulk sell volume is tapering off now and nearly exhausted. Ideally once it is seen by insto’s and shorts that the bulk selling is done we should start to move up in price somewhat, unless there is some other leak of news out there that would keep us down.

I believe there will be a decent u turn around soon enough to get back up some …you just have wait for the games to finished on the stock between all the insto’s on both sides.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Iseki

Regular
Iseki, just because we aren’t privy to all the internal machinations/discussions/plans (nor should we be), does not mean that they’re not happening.
No, but hearing nothing changes the odds, doesn't it.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

skutza

Regular
We need to go up by over 500% to get bak to the dollar mark. I wonder how long that will take 😫
1 deal with Mercedes or the likes. It really is that simple, just when?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
I don't think in the whole time I've held azk/brn remember ever seeing anyone from Brainchip ever buy any shares on market.
Must be the blackout period.
Happy to be corrected but I'm very positive I'm correct.

Do not know what the exact rules are on the ASX but there is sure to be a period of time (quiet period or restricted period) where insiders cannot buy or sell before and after the AKIDA 2.0 and 4C announcements.

To reverse this Titanic, insiders buying in significant quantity should do the trick.... say $50k (or more) for top tier types and lesser amounts for some engineers and the like.

THIS IS THE SURE FIRE WAY TO SEND THE MESSAGE TO THE MARKETS....putting your money where your mouth is...walk the walk.

Come on guys and gals...we have something special here.....RIGHT?

SO PILE ON WITH IMPUNITY.

Well, the article below is ample evidence that our Non-Executive Director Duy-Loan Le technically knows how to show confidence in a company…

08C2B527-C8C9-4582-B9CA-75D01E0D4692.jpeg

Somebody should really drop her a broad hint, though, that a certain other company is sorely missing (!) from the following list on her LinkedIn page: 🧐🤔😳🥴
And no, it is not Voldemort, Inc.

1CE47B4B-C178-4BCD-9BEC-4B590AACE376.jpeg

A Google search for her (and others) comes up with…

A3D0805C-80E2-468E-B86E-72D6D1A857B1.jpeg

… which seems to suggest there were some recent stock activities going on, but unfortunately the links go nowhere.

Well, quite a few of us non-members of the BoD - myself included - have certainly been good role models in recent days as for showing confidence in the company. 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
Personally I think the shorting has done great damage to the SP and it always has been a very unethical practise which is being exploited by funds to make money without shareholders permission. Like kind of renting out your nice house to 30 people who will trash the place and then give it back to you. This sort of stuff should stop and the regulators are just as complicit here as the funds.
I am probably going to start an anti shorting movement as I hate it so much. I noticed the shorts levels have dropped recently which is finally a possible sign they are scurrying off to other stocks.
Yes I totally agree - the shorters have exacerbated the SP sell down and manipulated the buy and sell side accordingly - the shorts are smart enough to see all those current market confounding issues for BRN and they loaded in as they knew we were in for a push down in falling out of the ASX200 and the small cap tech sell off was on as well and they know BRN are basically not going to be posting any revenue this month. Easy money for them.

That is why once the asx200 sell down is complete and exhausted and a lot of shorters win out and then exit the SP should start to U turn back up somewhat. We still need some good company news as well to help things along.

Reactions: 8 users
Dolphin has been mentioned previously re vision I think (?) this on voice and sound.

Using a mixed signal architecture apparently but... neuromorphic front end?

WhisperExtractor​

Neuromorphic Audio Front-End Enabling Always-On signal processing​

µWatts voice & sound classification​

“Unleash Your Voice, Unplug your charger”​

WhisperExtractor-1024x954.png

Just-10-watts.png

Only 10 µWatts
Near-zero power consumption
32-khz.png

32 kHz RC clock
Always on domain friendly.
Seamless.png

Seamless Integration
No software required.
Evaluation-Kit.png

Evaluation kit
Available.

Up to 99% energy saving

while maintaining inference accuracy

Google Speech Command (20 word) - accuracy

GOOGLE-SPEECH.png

Chinese KWS (25 words) - accuracy

CHINEESE-KWS.png

Dolphin has been mentioned previously re vision I think (?) this on voice and sound.

Using a mixed signal architecture apparently but... neuromorphic front end?

WhisperExtractor​

Neuromorphic Audio Front-End Enabling Always-On signal processing​

µWatts voice & sound classification​

“Unleash Your Voice, Unplug your charger”​

WhisperExtractor-1024x954.png

Just-10-watts.png

Only 10 µWatts
Near-zero power consumption
32-khz.png

32 kHz RC clock
Always on domain friendly.
Seamless.png

Seamless Integration
No software required.
Evaluation-Kit.png

Evaluation kit
Available.

Up to 99% energy saving

while maintaining inference accuracy

Google Speech Command (20 word) - accuracy

GOOGLE-SPEECH.png

Chinese KWS (25 words) - accuracy

CHINEESE-KWS.png
FMF, what the hell do you think you're doing, posting something on this thread that is actually relevant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Cgc516

Regular
Hi chippers, Is there any podcast for September?

Reactions: 1 users

GDJR69

Regular
I can't tell you how good it feels to have a look at the SP right now and just see some green for once . . . grateful for small blessings at this point.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Esq I believe there should be a difference in speculator and holder and this present time is a good time to distinguish the same for brn.
Let us see if akida will favour the holders or speculators?
I assume it is a good time to top up if someone believes in brn and is a bit late for speculators. But rather be late than never.
No financial advise but think which side are you.
Dyor
I assume it is a good time to top up if someone believes in brn with extra cash.
Can't think of any other ways than my partner's life insurance.

giphy (22).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

"The purely electric CLA from Mercedes-Benz, presented as a concept at the IAA, will initially be built at the German plant in Rastatt, Mercedes’ head of production, Jörg Burzer, tells Automobilwoche. “The CLA will start in the middle of the decade as the first vehicle on the MMA platform in Rastatt,” Burzer says. The production model will be presented in 2024, as announced at the IAA in Munich, and production in Rastatt will start in 2025. However, Burzer does not specify the start of production further."

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Guten Morgen,

Anbei etwas aus unserem deutschen Forum.
Many greetings

A bit cryptic but “introduce” is an interesting word to use as opposed to say demonstrate.

Just on Teksun does anyone remember the three companies that they erroneously listed on their website as Brainchip collaborators? I’m pretty sure Toshiba was one but I can’t remember the other two. Might be worth chasing these leads again now that a few months have passed.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Pappagallo ,

Cisco,
Toshiba,
Linaro..

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
A bit cryptic but “introduce” is an interesting word to use as opposed to say demonstrate.

Just on Teksun does anyone remember the three companies that they erroneously listed on their website as Brainchip collaborators? I’m pretty sure Toshiba was one but I can’t remember the other two. Might be worth chasing these leads again now that a few months have passed.

I just so happened to screenshot it when I seen it

1695689114176.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users
Top Bottom