BRN Discussion Ongoing

If people don't care what a certain person does with his trading (as evident in the recent posts over the last few days),
why does schnitzel lover's trade matter?

Trading/investing is a personal matter and for some reason, it matters ONLY if you say anything against the rhetoric, but if you're bullish, trading is okay?

Make it make sense.

I personally could not give a hoot anymore what one of the public does, I mean, even our management are not buying a single share in our company recently (selling with no issues, mind you... ) so why can't public do the same?

Trade, invest, short, long, live on the options...... do whatever you want, because you are stunning and brave no matter what :love: 😌

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺
I don't think in the whole time I've held azk/brn remember ever seeing anyone from Brainchip ever buy any shares on market.
Must be the blackout period.
Happy to be corrected but I'm very positive I'm correct.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
If people don't care what a certain person does with his trading (as evident in the recent posts over the last few days),
why does schnitzel lover's trade matter?

Trading/investing is a personal matter and for some reason, it matters ONLY if you say anything against the rhetoric, but if you're bullish, trading is okay?

Make it make sense.

I personally could not give a hoot anymore what one of the public does, I mean, even our management are not buying a single share in our company recently (selling with no issues, mind you... ) so why can't public do the same?

Trade, invest, short, long, live on the options...... do whatever you want, because you are stunning and brave no matter what :love: 😌

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺
I have no problem at all with people trading.

In fact, trading a stock like BRN, that has good volume and good volatility, can be a very smart thing to do.

I have attempted to do it in the past, but I sarrrk at it.
I admire people who can do it successfully, as it is not "easy" at all in "practice".

But, when I see "people" (that includes sock puppets) bouncing their rhetoric around, in sync with their trading position, I find it kind of sickening and liken it to the constant barrage of scammers (low life scum) who will do anything without morals, to make a buck.

There's too many assholes in this World.

Disingenuous people piss me off.

So yes, I do delight in making a joke at their expense 😛

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

TECH

Regular
Accenture Global Solutions Ltd had their patent publicly released some 12 days ago, we get a mention in the artwork, means
nothing immediately apart from, we are known, and that's another positive thing moving forward.

• Love
Reactions: 29 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
find it kind of sickening and liken it to the constant barrage of scammers (low life scum) who will do anything without morals, to make a buck.

There's too many assholes in this World.

Disingenuous people piss me off.

So yes, I do delight in making a joke at their expense

How's it any different to low life scums who pump the stock and trades it along?

Pumps it along and distributes their shares to the less known.

Low life scums come from both sides, it's just a matter of perception.
Disingenuous people make me sick too. But I don't discriminate which side they come from.

We can try to make a joke at their expense.
We are at 20 cents now.
Who are the real jokes here?
Some people are laughing at the jokes, but it's not the shareholders.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Since 1998 I think
True story.....
In regards to arm being listed
There you go I stand corrected. It was originally listed in London and New York stock exchanges.

Original point still stands re TA Investor.

Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I don't think in the whole time I've held azk/brn remember ever seeing anyone from Brainchip ever buy any shares on market.
Must be the blackout period.
Happy to be corrected but I'm very positive I'm correct.

I believe there was no black out period.
In the last two years Peter, Anil, Sean, Antonio; the fantastic four have all sold shares. Multiple times.

Hindsight tells me, at no point a blackout would've been necessary, as we have announced no contracts in the last 2 years since Megachips.

I also believe if there was a blackout period they would not have been allowed to sell either?

"Blackout" was mentioned/speculated by a shareholder last year when the question was asked why management was not buying any shares in the company they're so bullish on. I have not seen any comment from company on this part. Conversion of oppies isn't really putting the money on line, especially when if you're converting it only to sell at market within a few days imho.

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

IMG_9998.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

DK6161

Regular
"We look forward to seeing the continued results from Sean Hehir, Peter Van Der Made, Anil Mankar, Ken Scarince, Nandan Nayampally, Rob Telson and the rest of the BrainChip team!"

Who the fk are these B2i online marketing guys? Lol.
I hope the results they are referring to is not our continually declining SP.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
"We look forward to seeing the continued results from Sean Hehir, Peter Van Der Made, Anil Mankar, Ken Scarince, Nandan Nayampally, Rob Telson and the rest of the BrainChip team!"

Who the fk are these B2i online marketing guys? Lol.
I hope the results they are referring to is not our continually declining SP.
Screenshot_20230925-082928_Brave~2.jpg

85k followers sounds a bit sus 👀 though.
Wish we hired an advertising agency to sell the actual IP, not fish for investors alone 😒 🙄

Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
I wonder if we'll be able to tell when Schnitzel lover has bought back in 🤔..

Don't worry, ArielStarr89, sorry - Wegian, whoops - Dolci, I mean - Schnitzel Lover will just tell us!

It's a shame the Stock Disclosure field get's used for garbage instead of honest stock disclosures.
About the only good the thing the crapper had.
That and there was active, albeit corrupt, moderators.

KiCrCIn4KBMspi__NnUNdt4Ibw8=.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Cartagena

Regular

Haven’t seen them before?

Hi Gies,
Nice find and validation from an investment company. Notice how BrainChip is the only ASX company besides Respiri that is included in the emerging growth companies. The conference starting tomorrow will be interesting to watch especially the analyst views on edge AI. This will hopefully and likely attract new investor money into BrainChip ...... Maxim Group LLC reposted this

View organization page for Maxim Group LLC

Maxim Group LLC
9,808 followers
3d Edited
Following

Join us on September 26th and 27th from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET for our Emerging Growth in A.I. Conference. RSVP here: https://lnkd.in/ec_bbaJ2 We will dive deep into how companies are leveraging AI and computer vision to unlock new opportunities, spanning from semiconductor innovations to fintech breakthroughs. Maxim Senior Analysts Allen Klee, Jack Vander Aarde, and Matthew Galinko will facilitate engaging dialogues with CEOs and key management of emerging growth companies with a strong focus on AI. Adeia (ADEA), aKin AI, American Software, Inc. (AMSWA), Auddia (AUUD), Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA), BrainChip (ASX:BRN), BullFrog AI (BFRG), CareCloud (CCLD), Clover Health (CLOV), Innovative Eyewear Inc (LUCY), Inuvo, Inc (INUV), Iveda (IVDA), Jet.AI Inc. (NASDAQ: JTAI), Knightscope (KSCP), Marpai, Inc. (MRAI), Mobile Global Esports Inc. (MGAM), Nemaura Medical Inc. (NMRD), Nogin (NOGN), Ohmyhome | NASDAQ:OMH, Ozeki, Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (TSXV:RHT), Respiri Limited (ASX: RSH), Roadzen (VHNA), Sonic Foundry Inc. (SOFO), Trust Stamp (IDAI), Treasure Global Inc. (NASDAQ: TGL), Unisys (UIS), WELL Health Technologies Corp. (TSX: WELL), Wishpond (TSXV:WISH), Xiao-i (AIXI), Xperi Inc. (XPER), Yokahu, ZEDGE (ZDGE)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

TESLAS new robot in action .

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
I believe there was no black out period.
In the last two years Peter, Anil, Sean, Antonio; the fantastic four have all sold shares. Multiple times.

Hindsight tells me, at no point a blackout would've been necessary, as we have announced no contracts in the last 2 years since Megachips.

I also believe if there was a blackout period they would not have been allowed to sell either?

"Blackout" was mentioned/speculated by a shareholder last year when the question was asked why management was not buying any shares in the company they're so bullish on. I have not seen any comment from company on this part. Conversion of oppies isn't really putting the money on line, especially when if you're converting it only to sell at market within a few days imho.

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺
Back later to respond to your post.
But leave you with this.
I'll blackout before I tap out biiiiatch😅
Unrelated to you mate just got a bad habit of saying that when someone mentions " blackout"
♥️

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cartagena

Regular
It's coming chippers. Love this recent Bloomberg article about VVDN. See highlighted blue and green 💚
Bloomberg
Business

BrainChip Engages VVDN to Deliver Industry’s First Commercial Edge Box Based on Neuromorphic Technology​

21 September 2023 at 07:40 GMT+10
BrainChip Engages VVDN to Deliver Industry’s First Commercial Edge Box Based
on Neuromorphic Technology

Business Wire

LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. -- September 20, 2023

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first
commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based,
neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it has partnered with VVDN
Technologies, a premier electronics engineering and manufacturing company, to
deliver the industry’s first Edge box based on neuromorphic technology.

VVDN Technologies is an industry-leading device manufacture and solutions
provider that has extensive experience in developing and deploying
vision-based solutions for various domains, such as automotive, industrial,
security surveillance, enterprise, medical and others. VVDN will complement
BrainChip’s AI capability with their domain expertise in hardware design,
firmware development, cloud integration and manufacturing for the Edge box
product.

“We are excited to bring the benefits of neuromorphic computing to the Edge AI
market with VVDN as our lead partner,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip.
“This portable and compact Edge box is a game-changer that enables customers
to deploy AI applications cost-effectively with unprecedented speed and
efficiency to proliferate the benefits of intelligent compute.”

The Edge box is a compact and powerful device that can run various AI
applications at the Edge of the network, such as video analytics, face
recognition, object detection and more. The Edge box leverages BrainChip’s
Akida™ processors, which are designed to mimic the structure and function of
the human brain. Akida processors offer high performance, low power
consumption and scalability for Edge AI solutions.

“Edge boxes are a rapidly growing segment in AI and are currently based on
platforms from major players,” said Bram Geenen Co-founder of Wevolver,
providers of one of the most subscribed Edge AI analyst reports. “The
cost-effectiveness, efficiency and scalability of BrainChip’s Akida
neuromorphic processor, coupled with VVDN’s solutions expertise should deliver
a boost to the proliferation of customizable and secure AI applications at the
Edge.”

“Edge AI is currently dominated by Nvidia and Qualcomm. But these systems are
not ideal for the Edge from a power, size, and cost perspective,” said Marc
Staimer, President Dragon Slayer Consulting. “Edge AI systems specifically
architected to meet the performance, power, cooling, portability, and cost
requirements are necessary to drive market growth.”

The Edge box will be available for presale from BrainChip and VVDN later this
year.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in Edge AI on-chip processing and learning.
The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor,
Akida™, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only
essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with
unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely
enables Edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud,
dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida
Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process
technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks,
and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models
using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras. In enabling effective Edge
compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as
connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving
that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’
products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at
www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

View source version on businesswire.com:
  1. Rob Telson likes this
    View organization page for AMD
    AMD
    1,248,908 followers
    3d
    Follow

AMD extends its leadership in space-grade adaptive compute solutions with the Versal AI Edge XQRVE2302 device. It features a small form-factor package and integrates AMD AI Engine (AIE) technology optimized for machine learning applications. Read the blog to learn more: https://bit.ly/46oZj9f #Versal #AI #Space
    …more
    Accelerated AI Inferencing for Space Applications with new AMD Versal AI Edge Adaptive SoC

Accelerated AI Inferencing for Space Applications with new AMD Versal AI Edge Adaptive SoC​

community.amd.com​

4746 Comments
    CommentShare

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Cartagena

Regular
  1. Rob Telson likes this
    AMD
    1,248,908 followers
    3d
    Follow

AMD extends its leadership in space-grade adaptive compute solutions with the Versal AI Edge XQRVE2302 device. It features a small form-factor package and integrates AMD AI Engine (AIE) technology optimized for machine learning applications. Read the blog to learn more: https://bit.ly/46oZj9f #Versal #AI #Space
    …more
    Accelerated AI Inferencing for Space Applications with new AMD Versal AI Edge Adaptive SoC

Accelerated AI Inferencing for Space Applications with new AMD Versal AI Edge Adaptive SoC​

community.amd.com​

4746 Comments
    CommentShare

Comments posted on LinkedIn.

If Rob is liking AMD, big chance we are involved and a possible deal/contract will be announced soon.. Hopefully 💚

AMD
1,248,908 followers
3d
Follow

community.amd.com​

4756 Comments
CommentShare
  • Hans Gieskes
    Hans Gieskes
    Captain 777 787
    2d

Must be working exceptionally well with AKIDA inside
    6 Reactions
  • Renato Costa Amorim
    Renato Costa Amorim
    Crafting Exceptional Environments, Delivering Cutting-Edge Software to Elevate Your Dream Car | Automotive Infotainment Software Manager
    2d

This is an amazing game changer for the industry.
    1 Reaction
  • Flemming CHRISTENSEN
    Flemming CHRISTENSEN
    CEO at Sundance Multiprocessor Technology Ltd.
    3d

Start with this - https://www.sundance.com/trenz-electronic-catalogue-2023-and-te0950/
    2 Reactions
  • Anish Mukherjee
    Anish Mukherjee
    Deep Learning Acceleration @ AMD
    3d

Rahul Bhangale
    1 Reaction
  • Ken O'Neill
    Ken O'Neill
    Space Systems Architect at AMD Xilinx
    3d

Excited to see this! XQRVE2302 offers a huge amount of embedded heterogeneous computing capability for space, in a small footprint. Commercial parts and development boards are currently available for development work.
    6 Reactions
  • Matthew Gill
    Matthew Gill
    Nuclear Engineer turned Rocket Scientist and Space Systems Engineer, all round radiation expert
    3d

Very excited about this
    1 Reaction

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Dhm

Regular
First product on market with Akida is the catalyst we need to move up in SP in my opinion.

First product on market will again signal to the market that we are not a meme stock but a tech stock with a real sellable product.

First product on market will activate royalties for brainchip and should secure year on year Q on Q income and growth.

First product on market will in my opinion open up the floodgates of Contracts.

It is what we all have been waiting for and how sweet that day will be. But if it is not released trough ASX I will cry lol 😂
First product on market may save me from divorce.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
How's it any different to low life scums who pump the stock and trades it along?

Pumps it along and distributes their shares to the less known.

Low life scums come from both sides, it's just a matter of perception.
Disingenuous people make me sick too. But I don't discriminate which side they come from.

We can try to make a joke at their expense.
We are at 20 cents now.
Who are the real jokes here?
Some people are laughing at the jokes, but it's not the shareholders.
Will reply properly later today/tonight BL 👍

I don't like disingenuously positive "people" either, but it "is" harder to pick, than genuine enthusiasm, as I do think there is much to be enthusiastic about, in spite of the share price.

Sentiment is more important than fundamentals, in the marketplace.

Or at least, it has more sway.

The value of things are subjective.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom