BRN Discussion Ongoing

Zedjack33

Regular
You probably need to stay off the turps. IMO DYOR.
1695548248427.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I googled companies using spiking neural network and this popped up but street lights are on and lights out for me

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
You probably need to stay off the turps. IMO DYOR.
Wilzy. Resprestfull. I have said it before. You are classified as a founding member. You should set a better standard of posting! You rarely give any substantial info to to the forum. Your only value is the the bin gif.
When you wake tomorrow, ask your parents for advice on humility. It can be quite enlightening! 🧐

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Proof will be in the pudding Chapman..
Renesas are bringing mcu’s to market this year as per Sean at the AGM.
Let’s say there’s a delay, few months, then first quarter 2024.
This is a FACT that Renesas are bringing commercial MCU’s to market, we don’t know what or how much but from a personal perspective the fact that we have a product in the market is huge, it’s what I’ve been waiting for, for years now.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
This is a FACT that Renesas are bringing commercial MCU’s to market, we don’t know what or how much but from a personal perspective the fact that we have a product in the market is huge, it’s what I’ve been waiting for, for years now.

We are very happy to be at the leading edge and now we have made a rapid transition to address our ARM shortfall but we realise the challenges in the marketplace and introduced the RISC-V products to make sure we don’t fall behind in the new architectures,” he said.

“Our next move is to more advanced technology nodes to push the microcontrollers into the gigahertz regime and that’s where the is overlap with microprocessors. The way I look at it is all about the system performance.”

“Now you have accelerators for driving AI with neural processing units rather than a dual core CPU. We are working with a third party taping out a device in December on 22nm CMOS,” said Chittipeddi.

Brainchip and Renesas signed a deal in December 2020 to implement the spiking neural network technology. Tools are vital for this new area. “The partner gives us the training tools that are needed,” he said.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

stan9614

Regular
i am sure this may already been pointed out
but the official VVDN website has the same traffic monitoring picture as the one shown in Edge Impulse's akida powered traffic monitoring demo

1695554293150.png

1695554334850.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

stan9614

Regular
I hope the company could manage to get one of the highly reputable customer to step forward as a launch customer for the General Availability Launch event of Akida 2.0. Although we also know most of the Brainchip's EAP customers chose to keep low profile on what they are secretly working on with Brainchip.

So fingers crossed that someone is ready to be revealed. That would be a great benefit for Brainchip in terms of marketing.

1695554866652.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

First product on market with Akida is the catalyst we need to move up in SP in my opinion.

First product on market will again signal to the market that we are not a meme stock but a tech stock with a real sellable product.

First product on market will activate royalties for brainchip and should secure year on year Q on Q income and growth.

First product on market will in my opinion open up the floodgates of Contracts.

It is what we all have been waiting for and how sweet that day will be. But if it is not released trough ASX I will cry lol 😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Again, once the revenue flows and the contracts continue to flow, the proof of concept as a commercial success will be evident, which it is yet to be. I’m a 100% TA investor and the TA in this AI meme stock is god awful.. Even Gil Morales one of the better traders and investors, once “The chief money manager” for William O’Neill and ghost writing multiple books for him, calls ARM in a recent message to subscribers an old AI Meme stock..

I think I’d prefer to take his word for something than the fan club here of which many have over invested and are self confessed as deeply in the red..
So let me get this straight

You're (in your words) "100% a TA Investor".
You then claim that (again in your words) "The TA in this AI meme stock is God awful"

Then if the TA is God awful wtf are you doing here? 🤔😂😂

Btw ARM only just got publicly listed so how in the f could it have been a meme stock?

By the way this ("Even Gil Morales one of the better traders and investors, once “The chief money manager” for William O’Neill and ghost writing multiple books for him") makes you sound like one of those FB scam posters you see popping up in the comment sections of the various "ASX trading groups" 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
First product on market with Akida is the catalyst we need to move up in SP in my opinion.

First product on market will again signal to the market that we are not a meme stock but a tech stock with a real sellable product.

First product on market will activate royalties for brainchip and should secure year on year Q on Q income and growth.

First product on market will in my opinion open up the floodgates of Contracts.

It is what we all have been waiting for and how sweet that day will be. But if it is not released trough ASX I will cry lol 😂
Disn't that just happen a few days ago with VVDN?

Reactions: 6 users
So let me get this straight

You're (in your words) "100% a TA Investor".
You then claim that (again in your words) "The TA in this AI meme stock is God awful"

Then if the TA is God awful wtf are you doing here? 🤔😂😂

Btw ARM only just got publicly listed so how in the f could it have been a meme stock?

By the way this ("Even Gil Morales one of the better traders and investors, once “The chief money manager” for William O’Neill and ghost writing multiple books for him") makes you sound like one of those FB scam posters you see popping up in the comment sections of the various "ASX trading groups" 😂
Since 1998 I think
True story.....
In regards to arm being listed

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
You think companies like Renesas ARM Edge Impulse Mercedes TATA NASA would put their reputation on the line??

Calling it a “unproven meme stock “ when it’s been proven in proof of concepts with tier ones and licensed by tier ones is a major overstatement.

The time it takes to bring to market is 2-4 years, not overnight and this is what shareholders need to understand, otherwise invest in the banks or somewhere else!

It was only in the last 2 weeks that TATA, a $300 Billion Aussie dollar company just came out and said-

Tata Elxsi’s partnership with BrainChip will be driving Akida™ technology into medical devices and industrial applications by leveraging BrainChip’s first-to-market, fully digital, neuromorphic technology to provide intelligent, low-power solutions to these demanding target markets”

Notice it says “will be driving akida technology into medical and industrial devices”

Notice it doesn’t say evaluate!!!
When will people actually understand this, just because it isn’t a “material contract” doesn’t mean it won’t be material in the long run.
These are clearly joint developments and @Diogenese has explained many times!
I wonder if we'll be able to tell when Schnitzel lover has bought back in 🤔..

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Cartagena

Regular

It's coming chippers. Love this recent Bloomberg article about VVDN. See highlighted blue and green 💚
Bloomberg
Business

BrainChip Engages VVDN to Deliver Industry’s First Commercial Edge Box Based on Neuromorphic Technology​

21 September 2023 at 07:40 GMT+10
BrainChip Engages VVDN to Deliver Industry’s First Commercial Edge Box Based
on Neuromorphic Technology

Business Wire

LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. -- September 20, 2023

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first
commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based,
neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it has partnered with VVDN
Technologies, a premier electronics engineering and manufacturing company, to
deliver the industry’s first Edge box based on neuromorphic technology.

VVDN Technologies is an industry-leading device manufacture and solutions
provider that has extensive experience in developing and deploying
vision-based solutions for various domains, such as automotive, industrial,
security surveillance, enterprise, medical and others. VVDN will complement
BrainChip’s AI capability with their domain expertise in hardware design,
firmware development, cloud integration and manufacturing for the Edge box
product.

“We are excited to bring the benefits of neuromorphic computing to the Edge AI
market with VVDN as our lead partner,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip.
“This portable and compact Edge box is a game-changer that enables customers
to deploy AI applications cost-effectively with unprecedented speed and
efficiency to proliferate the benefits of intelligent compute.”

The Edge box is a compact and powerful device that can run various AI
applications at the Edge of the network, such as video analytics, face
recognition, object detection and more. The Edge box leverages BrainChip’s
Akida™ processors, which are designed to mimic the structure and function of
the human brain. Akida processors offer high performance, low power
consumption and scalability for Edge AI solutions.

“Edge boxes are a rapidly growing segment in AI and are currently based on
platforms from major players,” said Bram Geenen Co-founder of Wevolver,
providers of one of the most subscribed Edge AI analyst reports. “The
cost-effectiveness, efficiency and scalability of BrainChip’s Akida
neuromorphic processor, coupled with VVDN’s solutions expertise should deliver
a boost to the proliferation of customizable and secure AI applications at the
Edge.”

“Edge AI is currently dominated by Nvidia and Qualcomm. But these systems are
not ideal for the Edge from a power, size, and cost perspective,” said Marc
Staimer, President Dragon Slayer Consulting. “Edge AI systems specifically
architected to meet the performance, power, cooling, portability, and cost
requirements are necessary to drive market growth.”

The Edge box will be available for presale from BrainChip and VVDN later this
year.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in Edge AI on-chip processing and learning.
The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor,
Akida™, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only
essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with
unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely
enables Edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud,
dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida
Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process
technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks,
and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models
using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras. In enabling effective Edge
compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as
connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving
that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’
products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at
www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

View source version on businesswire.com:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I wonder if we'll be able to tell when Schnitzel lover has bought back in 🤔..

If people don't care what a certain person does with his trading (as evident in the recent posts over the last few days),
why does schnitzel lover's trade matter?

Trading/investing is a personal matter and for some reason, it matters ONLY if you say anything against the rhetoric, but if you're bullish, trading is okay?

Make it make sense.

I personally could not give a hoot anymore what one of the public does, I mean, even our management are not buying a single share in our company recently (selling with no issues, mind you... ) so why can't public do the same?

Trade, invest, short, long, live on the options...... do whatever you want, because you are stunning and brave no matter what :love: 😌

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom