BRN Discussion Ongoing

GazDix

Regular
I'll just put this here:

and this from page 7 of the above keeping in mind this is after the GFC in 2008:

Edit: the quote relates to suggested changes to the reporting system just so it's not too out of context. Suggest reading the whole thing.

"Collecting real-time data on short selling transactions will be important for market regulators (ASIC)
and supervisors (ASX) in tracing covered short selling activity. ASX would be in a position to publish
an aggregation of such data by the next trading day. ASX is aware that some fund managers have
questioned whether even aggregated data that does not reveal the identity of a broker’s clients may, if
published with little time lag, provide commercially sensitive information on trading strategies that other
market users may exploit."

Lmao, they are worried about being exploited....good one. A 4 day lag on allowing anyone to see what you're doing is NOT an open and transparent market where everyone else is reported in real time.

So.....a commercially sensitive scam?? still supported by the ASX and its subsidiary entity?? (after 15 years)
Exactly.

4 day lag doesn't help us simple retail, although I believe there are ways to get the data for a fee.

This is also why ASIC somehow buggered up helping the ASX going blockchain. 260 million dollar whoopsie. Why? Blockchain is real time that can be viewed by anyone and is therefore transparent.
Crooks wanting and keeping crook intentions, simple.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

TECH

Regular
No wonder the company doesn't reply to your email/s as much anymore, making false statements about what someone said or that you assumed that they implied, trying to belittle people if they don't always go along with your rhetoric, resorting to nasty name calling really exposes the inner personality that only close family members would have witnessed on a daily basis.

Not all posters have fallen under your self-righteous, opinionated, my way or the highway views approach.

$2.75 by end of 2022 or by end of 2023...I've forgotten as we sit at 0.19c.

Not everyone on this forum is that gullible.

A few comments shared by an anonymous poster on a public forum....if the cap fits, well then, wear it.

Footnote: The company staff are all extremely busy, positive and upbeat about the direction we are ALL heading in, AKD 2.0 is still on
schedule or more to the point, news as I stated would more than likely appear in the last few (business) days of September.

Tony can only pass on information that the company has approved, nothing is or should be his personal opinion on the current state of affairs,
he is a loyal servant to us all, please be respectful when emailing him or phoning.

Siemens Healthcare is worth digging into, for the great detectives out there in my opinion.

God bless.....Tech 😇

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
I assume KKFoo is talking about the other edge boxes (AMD Xilinx, Qualcomm QCS610 and Nvidia Xavier) that is already (?) for sale via VVDN?

I was just talking about this to another shareholder. If we know what prices these are going for, and how many VVDN is selling per year then we have a ballpark figure of what to expect?

It's a good question, I checked VVDN s website yesterday and some of their partners too, but apart from accounting numbers, no actual sales figures that I could see.
I think you're right mate. Was just skimming posts as I was celebrating and was overcome with euphoric feelings of pleasure with how Brainchip has been outperforming my obviously meager expectations of how this investment vehicle was going to travel the highways and country scenic roads to the path of enlightenment.
Apologies @KKFoo for missing the meat of your post, that grinds my gears when that happens.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Cisco to buy cybersecurity firm Splunk for $28 billion​

By Milana Vinn, Yuvraj Malik and Aditya Soni
September 22, 20234:03 AM GMT+10Updated 14 hours ago

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/cisco-acquire-splunk-28-billion-2023-09-21/

Sept 21 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems (CSCO.O) on Thursday agreed to buy cybersecurity firm Splunk (SPLK.O) for about $28 billion in its biggest-ever deal to strengthen its software business and capitalize on the boom in artificial intelligence.

The deal, which is the biggest technology transaction of the year, will help reduce Cisco's reliance on its massive networking equipment business, which has suffered in recent years from supply chain issues and a post-pandemic slowdown in demand.

"The thing that gives you conviction is we are bringing together two companies around security and observability, which are two of the most important areas for our customers and areas where they are unlikely to cut spending in - just because of the criticality of these threats," Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins told Reuters in an interview.

Under Robbins, Cisco has over the years attempted to reduce its traditional reliance on hardware and doubled down on its bets in software and services through deals

Cybersecurity is a small, but essential part of BRN business.

Splunk is a software company, think BrainChip Studio, 2017 (about s/w not cybersecurity).

BrainChip is as busy as the little Dutch boy trying to plug 11 holes in the marketing dyke.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
No wonder the company doesn't reply to your email/s as much anymore, making false statements about what someone said or that you assumed that they implied, trying to belittle people if they don't always go along with your rhetoric, resorting to nasty name calling really exposes the inner personality that only close family members would have witnessed on a daily basis.

Not all posters have fallen under your self-righteous, opinionated, my way or the highway views approach.

A few comments shared by an anonymous poster on a public forum....if the cap fits, well then, wear it.

Footnote: The company staff are all extremely busy, positive and upbeat about the direction we are ALL heading in, AKD 2.0 is still on
schedule or more to the point, news as I stated would more than likely appear in the last few (business) days of September.

Tony can only pass on information that the company has approved, nothing is or should be his personal opinion on the current state of affairs,
he is a loyal servant to us all, please be respectful when emailing him or phoning.

Siemens Healthcare is worth digging into, for the great detectives out there in my opinion.

God bless.....Tech 😇
Honestly @TECH
At least name the person you are calling out which is blatantly obvious - FF. It's getting so damn catty in here lately.

Your posts always read like one written by a Brainchip employee. I've summised over the years that you either have a really good relationship (or severely overblown what your relationship is actually like) with Peter / Anil / other staff members in the know. See below -

'No wonder the company doesn't reply to your email/s as much anymore' - how could you know this about FF?
'news as I stated would more than likely appear in the last few (business) days of September' - The Half Yearly report was quite deceptive: "several active customers elected to defer their evaluation of BrainChip’s technology until after the expected release of Akida 2.0 in August 2023" so I don't know how you could have had better knowledge it would appear in the last few days of September?
'Tony...is a loyal servant to us all'
- Tony works for the company, not for us. He has been evasive, blunt and lackluster in SOME attempts at communication with myself and others who have posted emails here in the past. At least get someone in the Investor Relations position who has some good basic customer service skills, especially seeing he is meant to be a loyal servant to us all.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 39 users
Far out... new low... I don't think we've been this low for years... of course asx doesn't issue speeding ticket when we free fall...
The good news is that the insto’s needing to sell down BRN stock this week (BRN leaving asx200) are slowing dramatically.

Other insto’s happy to buy asx300 stock could see this selling slow more today and started to show their hand and bought some obvious large chunks today (millions at a time). They know BRN is heavily oversold now.

Have a look at this 5 day chart and obvious tapering off of the bulk selling - I added the red line to show the decreasing selling. The buy side was strong today which was nice to see a hopefully the turn back up next week.

IMG_3853.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
BrainChip is like the little Dutch boy trying to plug 11 holes in the marketing dyke.
Hi Dio, I get everything you said except for this phrase?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Mccabe84

Regular
The good news is that the insto’s needing to sell down BRN stock this week (BRN leaving asx200) are slowing dramatically.

Other insto’s happy to buy asx300 stock could see this selling slow more today and started to show their hand and bought some obvious large chunks today (millions at a time). They know BRN is heavily oversold now.

Have a look at this 5 day chart and obvious tapering off of the bulk selling - I added the red line to show the decreasing selling. The buy side was strong today which was nice to see a hopefully the turn back up next week.

View attachment 45251
Will be interesting to see the top 20 next Friday, I wonder if Citicorp is still accumulating at the number 1 spot ( by memory you think they’re number 1)

Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I think someone here mentioned it was already for sale and a few just ran with that.🤯

I think everybody knows not to hold their breath when someone announces something here, like your departure from this forum for the second time (lol).

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

KKFoo

Regular

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
I think everybody knows not to hold their breath when someone announces something here, like your departure from this forum for the second time (lol).
I think you should give it a try though, most here would agree.
Deep breath......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frangipani

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

God bless.....Tech 😇

This is extremely low and reads like a desperate attempt by a small man to hold onto any semblance of relevance in the world. It's like @Rise from the ashes announcing that he was leaving the forum for the second time.... it keeps happening and it's a little saddening for everyone to see.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hey Tech
Blaming others for your own faults is a common way to outsource unwanted responsibility, especially when you can't see a better solution to your problem or can't handle a personally distressing situation. There are many terms to describe someone who blames others for their own actions, including blame-shifter, blame-deflector, scapegoater, excuse-maker, victimizer, projectionist, and gaslighter. Blaming others may give you a skewed sense of satisfaction, but it's not healthy to live under the staggering weight of guilt for things beyond your control. Blaming others saves you from being attacked, rather you become the attacker and try to hide your own mistakes.

I chose not to sell my shares North of $2.00 and that has in effect cost me over 2.5 million dollars, time to make further investments,
the opportunity to buy back into Brainchip and double my already solid holding, I could moan and whinge on this forum all day long,
feeling sorry for myself, but I choose not to vent and keep venting, it's all good and dandy to vent but it's not all good and dandy to
vent against the company because things don't appear on the surface to be tracking the way your cash position selfishly suggests it
should be.
As long as the predicted revenue starts to flow and increase into the 2023 year, well, raising another 15M by the contracted timeline will
mean not (hopefully) having to issue many shares, the nearer we move towards 31 Dec 2023 I'd be wanting to see our share price well
north of $3.00 by that point...some of you will be thinking that, that's possibly a rather light prediction, but the truth is, not even the company
can forward predict what the share price will be starting into 2024, and that's even being in the box seat !

Tech x

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
One day at a time great song.
Reminds me of some of the attitudes here.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
This is extremely low and reads like a desperate attempt by a small man to hold onto any semblance of relevance in the world. It's like @Rise from the ashes announcing that he was leaving the forum for the second time.... it keeps happening and it's a little saddening for everyone to see.
Keep up with your baiting I'm not going to bite

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mccabe84

Regular
And now poor old Weebit look like they are going to go through what BRN went through, WBT were
34th on the 04/09/23 and now 19th. This should not be allowed.
I’ve actually been waiting to buy some WBT might have to wait another 12months now

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha

GazDix

Regular

Cisco to buy cybersecurity firm Splunk for $28 billion​

By Milana Vinn, Yuvraj Malik and Aditya Soni
September 22, 20234:03 AM GMT+10Updated 14 hours ago

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/cisco-acquire-splunk-28-billion-2023-09-21/

Sept 21 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems (CSCO.O) on Thursday agreed to buy cybersecurity firm Splunk (SPLK.O) for about $28 billion in its biggest-ever deal to strengthen its software business and capitalize on the boom in artificial intelligence.

The deal, which is the biggest technology transaction of the year, will help reduce Cisco's reliance on its massive networking equipment business, which has suffered in recent years from supply chain issues and a post-pandemic slowdown in demand.

"The thing that gives you conviction is we are bringing together two companies around security and observability, which are two of the most important areas for our customers and areas where they are unlikely to cut spending in - just because of the criticality of these threats," Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins told Reuters in an interview.

Under Robbins, Cisco has over the years attempted to reduce its traditional reliance on hardware and doubled down on its bets in software and services through deals

Cybersecurity is a small, but essential part of BRN business.

Splunk is a software company, think BrainChip Studio, 2017 (about s/w not cybersecurity).

BrainChip is like the little Dutch boy trying to plug 11 holes in the marketing dyke.

This reminds me of OpenAI and their crazy valuation.

I think about the timeframe Viana and others talk about 3 or 4 years to get product to market. But @Diogenese is there anything stopping Brainchip to partner with someone small like a doorball manufacturer and trying if the proof in concept works in a small consumer market/situation? Just like with ChatGPT it may go gangbusters? @Realinfo thought about this as well.

On an unrelated note, I and many fellow SHs know that BRN are in a prime position to capitalise on a possibly very lucrative technological breakthrough. Will bad actors come out and try to stop it or slow it down? Of course.
At least we can trade our shares. I've held AVZ for about 4 years, 18 months in suspension. Why? Same as BRN. Risk taking. Lithium deposit in volatile DRC Africa. Commanding a locked 2.75 billion MC (AVZ) to 375 million MC (BRN). Who said this was boring?

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom