BRN Discussion Ongoing

Geared

Emerged
What's your agenda ? .13 USD is .20 AUD they are valued at the same price.
doesnt seem like an agenda? just stating the price - even specified USD..

charles2

Regular
My agenda is this: Want to live long enough to profit from my investment in Brainchip. Please don't share this info with anyone that might suggest/suspect that my agenda is nefarious. Top secret....even Trump doesn't know this...I was born in 1945. Hurts to write that.

Consider this: If BRCHF had closed at 16 cents US or 9.5cents US on robust volume what might have you concluded (or other reasonable and savvy investors).

To make this exercise even easier let's suppose the close was 5 cents US or much more fun for longs, 22 cents US.

Did I sense hostility when none was meant (for Frangi: meaned)? If so, apologies.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

jla

Regular
My agenda is this: Want to live long enough to profit from my investment in Brainchip. Please don't share this info with anyone that might suggest/suspect that my agenda is nefarious. Top secret....even Trump doesn't know this...I was born in 1945. Hurts to write that.

Consider this: If BRCHF had closed at 16 cents US or 9.5cents US on robust volume what might have you concluded (or other reasonable and savvy investors).

To make this exercise even easier let's suppose the close was 5 cents US or much more fun for longs, 22 cents US.

Did I sense hostility when none was meant (for Frangi: meaned)? If so, apologies.
Born in 1944 as you say we are running out of time,

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Received on email this morning
Screenshot_20230922_081447_Gmail.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hopefully we have a better day on Brainchip.ASX May be a $100.00 worth of share buy from Sean to bring confidence back 🤗

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular

Well Charles I wish you a lot of health that's our most important asset sir.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Another big player baking the edge into their core strategy

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

And here's another one.....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

paxs

Emerged
Reactions: 6 users

JDelekto

Regular

The irritating thing about all of these players announcing "Edge" products is that it leads some people to think that BrainChip is somehow being minimized in the competitive space --far from it.

As I understand it, "edge" describes running stand-alone and not dependent upon the cloud for functionality. This is probably why BrainChip started using "extreme edge" as the space in which Akida operates.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
The irritating thing about all of these players announcing "Edge" products is that it leads some people to think that BrainChip is somehow being minimized in the competitive space --far from it.

As I understand it, "edge" describes running stand-alone and not dependent upon the cloud for functionality. This is probably why BrainChip started using "extreme edge" as the space in which Akida operates.
Agreed.

A company can say whatever they want about having an edge or an AI product(s)

But the question is - are they really an “effective and best of breed” product for that space.

This is truly what has been proven by Brainchip and many of their partners is that Akida is shaping up to be the best of breed at that extreme edge for various tech attributes.

Many products will not shape up - not truly digital, not intuitive, not very versatile, not power efficient, not compact enough and really just not smart enough! (That last comment covers so so many technical elements)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
far from it.

Absolutely. It's actually a hat tip to Brainchip, and IMO only solidifies the idea that the demand for, and uptake of, Akida is only going to grow.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

skutza

Regular
It's pretty amazing to see that Brainchip coming up more and more in paragraphs with the likes of Nvida, Intel, Aphabet, IBM, Samsung, the list goes on.

Just think about the companies we are being compared with? While I don't plan to buy back in yet, my super is still sitting there and I will be following. The Market sucks and looks like another rough day for everyone, not just brainchip. I'll sit on the sidelines for a bit but continue to be confused about our growing status in the wider community and why they aren't buying in to us if we are that good? Do they not invest in stocks?

Yours truly Mr Confused.....

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Labsy

Regular
"Wealth is transferred from the impatient to patient"
I say it's transferred from the "logically minded and disciplined" (scared and ill informed) to the "stubborn emotionally attached" (Balls to the wall, crazy types)...
He who dares wins. On with the show... Ready to press the buy button and mindlessly accumulate more if stays sub 22 cents by end of day.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Yes its clear as day some here have an agenda.
Simple to just put on ignore though.

Baisyet

Regular
Has any body received any reply of their email from Tony. I sent couple but no response so far. May be busy or quality of my email :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Has any body received any reply of their email from Tony. I sent couple but no response so far. May be busy or quality of my email :p
No doubt he is 'inundated' at the moment!!.. I'm sure he will reply..(y)

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Wow @IloveLamp! That's a BIG statement for Tata Elxsi's to make about BrainChip in a market that's expected to be worth more than 1 trillion dollars by 2030!

I think the odds of us getting a mention at this Medical Devices summit are extremely high IMO friends!

Top of the morning to you all!

F4n2TUwWcAAfRVE.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 9.41.28 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom