BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
I assume no Ip is required here as it may be a profit sharing formula product.
Dyor
If the chip used in product is akida 1000 or 1500 and vvdn is not modifying anything the product can be made by just buying chips from brn or with a profit (revenue) sharing formula
Dyor

Reactions: 1 users

Labsy

Regular
Good luck to you too Skutza.
Never an easy or lightly taken decision I'm sure.
And a call we have all had to make at some time in our investing career.
In the light of known knowns and in the hope of unknown knowns 🤣 and this ridiculous undervaluation of the share price I am still working sums and financial alchemy to see what other potential gems I can juggle or part with entire, in order too boost my holding further.
They say "don't fall in love with a stock"..................too late I cry. 🤣
When we eventually rise from these depths and breathe again the fresh green air, we happy few will drink a toast to those we lost along the way.
Bring It, BrainChip! 🤣
GLTAH
Here here HP... 🫵👏🍻

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
WARNING - Do not look at the sell side!
Highly Manipulated Market! - where did the tens of millions of sellers go once the market closed!

It’s all to scare and force you to sell!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

rgupta

Regular
I had no intention of posting today, even though the thesis I put regarding Nvidia being at risk is now playing out, but you have piqued my curiosity.

What is the source of your information that I have sold out and moved on?

I noticed that Tech said the same thing the other day and I thought it was in jest but apparently not so.

Can you provide a link so I can keep up to date with my share trades as it appears I am a trader and I have a developing short term memory problem and Commsec is clearly an unreliable record of my share holdings?

Kind regards
FF.
Thanks a lot FF that is what we were expecting as well
Thanks again for taking time to clear us through even though that was not obligatory for you.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Topped up at 20c. Panic is the best time to buy. Saved some $ for further falls that may happen.
Correct.

Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Foolhardiness mostly. That, and the gifs.
I'm glad some of us got out in time - FF, uiux, zeebot and others. What fun we had over the years!
But I'm more the bunny in the headlights now, with the odd recollection of inexplicable voting at the AGM's.
Personally I hope Anil takes over. I've pretty much given up on Sean, RobT, and the 100 employees. Move it all to India and start again.
I always loved the idea of what we made, but never thought we had a clue financially.
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

BRN to the moon! Akida Ballista!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
Suddenly the shorts started closing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921-173326.png
    Screenshot_20230921-173326.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Reactions: 1 users

rgupta

Regular
7.4%

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Last time the shorts dropped back this much and this severely, was back in late December 22 (mind you that's when a lot of us were expecting imminent revenue).

The SP just after went form about 0.66 to about 0.82, so about 20% up

Then it was steady decline in the SP, and a steady rise in the shorts again.

Interesting to see how the next 3 to 4 weeks go, for the short levels in particular. 5 weeks until the 4C, pretty sure its going to be donuts again but hopefully we can get a surprise or two before then
I know exactly which pump you are talking about, and guess what happened right at the top of that SP rise?

LDA stepped in 🥰

May be just a coincidence.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 173640.png

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Perhaps

Regular
This links to a Qualcomm site, just to give an idea what the use cases for an Edgebox are:

Seems to be more than just another Devkit and as such could have an financial impact.
Hard to say if this qualifies for an Ann, but at first sight it looks like price sensitive.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230921_184210_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20230921_184150_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
Hi,

First time poster.

Noticed a Japanese patent the other week for an 'interconnection control circuit' utilising SNN’s.

https://patents.google.com/patent/JP7323968B1/

Applicant is MavissDesign Co.,Ltd

https://maviss-design.com/

You must visit their Japanese domestic page and utilise your translation function since their English-language page is not current.

1695290430665.png

1695290437728.png

1695290445312.png

1695290453568.png

Where did they get the SNN IP? Under the company history tab, I found:

1695290465023.png

From Renesas Japanese page (translated):

1695290474686.png

I can't establish a connection between Mavis and Intel or IBM, so it appears unlikely that they are utilising Loihi or TrueNorth.

If it is Brainchip, they've gone from getting access to the IP, product development, obtaining patents and trademarks, and nearing market readiness in under two years.

I would also like to delve into the number of other entities designated as "certified Renesas IP license partners" and understand the nature of their arrangements.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 107 users
neuomorphic technology is the now technology which PVDM has developed with patents that are to o complicated to allow the main suppliers ability to supply a product efficient in energy, cost, and flexibility. Post the ‘Edge’ a new frontier. ‘The bottom line’The boardroom objective is how will we get around these patent restrictions, do we stay in our market of demand: cloud, industrial, consumer or let it be taken up by new starters. We can build the technology but lawfully unable to. Partnership is the the next strategy. Quantum computing will be the next step.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hi,

First time poster.

Noticed a Japanese patent the other week for an 'interconnection control circuit' utilising SNN’s.

https://patents.google.com/patent/JP7323968B1/

Applicant is MavissDesign Co.,Ltd

https://maviss-design.com/

You must visit their Japanese domestic page and utilise your translation function since their English-language page is not current.

View attachment 45157

View attachment 45158

View attachment 45159

View attachment 45160

Where did they get the SNN IP? Under the company history tab, I found:

View attachment 45161

From Renesas Japanese page (translated):

View attachment 45162

I can't establish a connection between Mavis and Intel or IBM, so it appears unlikely that they are utilising Loihi or TrueNorth.

If it is Brainchip, they've gone from getting access to the IP, product development, obtaining patents and trademarks, and nearing market readiness in under two years.

I would also like to delve into the number of other entities designated as "certified Renesas IP license partners" and understand the nature of their arrangements.

Welcome and great find, over to you @Diogenese

Regarding hand gesture I think it would be time for Nintendo and megachips to bring back the power glove. Pretty cool to see what this individual has done with mario kart and home circuit. Can start from 8:38

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom