BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oh, and I also discovered this...

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 9.53.42 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
😵

Screenshot_20230922_102132_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Cartagena

Regular
BRCHF

Big gap down. Greater than ten times normal volume. Biggest volume since Mercedes detonation. 1.12m shares

Closed at 13 cents (US)...a penny above the low.

We must be close......impossible for me to be wrong every time....True?
If this isn't manipulation at the 20 cent mark I don't know what is... Screenshot from just after open shows blatant stacking of 7.5 million shares at 20c. ASIC does nothing 🤬

On brighter note it would be good to see a bounce about now. I have nearly exhausted my buying funds too.
Hehir, bring on this much awaited AKD 2.0 !!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922-101238.png
    Screenshot_20230922-101238.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Iseki

Regular
Ah well, here we go again. I guess there is a credibility issue.
Like we're going to get VVDN to build us an edge box.
And with what chip? There is such a void there. Is it a renesas chip or a MegaChips chip? Or will it be a standard arm chip with an AK1500 accelerator?
It can't be an AK2000 chip because even taping that out would be 6 months.
Who honestly believes a VVDN edge box will be on pre-sale before the end of the year? or a Renesas chip? or that Renesas are still working on getting that ball rolling?
Who knows where this will end? I don't even think people are panic selling. I think they are just angry because there seems to be inadequate leadership.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
And with what chip? There is such a void there. Is it a renesas chip or a MegaChips chip? Or will it be a standard arm chip with an AK1500 accelerator?
Who honestly believes a VVDN edge box will be on pre-sale before the end of the year? or a Renesas chip? or that Renesas are still working on getting that ball rolling?
Who knows where this will end? I don't even think people are panic selling. I think they are just angry because there seems to be inadequate leadership.
Found this on another thread.

Looks like this guy has some agenda, must be shorting or has sold to buy back cheaper. :mad:

Screenshot 2023-09-22 103022.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Has any body received any reply of their email from Tony. I sent couple but no response so far. May be busy or quality of my email :p
Isn't his job "investor relations" whether the landscape is positive or negative?

Surely he just replies with something like,

"I acknowledge your questions, please refer to these answers that have been offered to other investors, and at this point in time there is no new information that can be shared other than what is publicly accessible through our website, social media, and ASX announcements."

It's the job he's paid to do.. If he can't fulfill it then maybe someone else should be in the position. It's the only avenue of communication for shareholders outside of AGMs and live company presentations. Therefore, whether he's receiving good, bad, or indifferent feedback, he's the face of the company, and his professionalism good or not is a reflection of the company.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Damo4

Regular
Well informed post so long as you ignore every bit of reality surrounding Brainchip, VVDN, Renesas and the ASX as a whole...
Ignore the ASX200 rebalance, the engagement agreement, Renesas tape-out for a separate product, the way the market has performed over the last few days, the fact the only thing to change for BRN is a new engagement (scary!) And the fact people are 100% panic selling.
Hmm maybe not the greatest post after all.

Id love to see who has liked/loved/fired your post tbh.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Lex555

Regular
How low does this have to go before the rabbit jumps out of the hat or perhaps I should say before we get a new hehir? I imagine pressure is building inside the team so one might have to fall on their sword. I’ve seen it multiple times in other companies. Hopefully something is announced soon as nothing has fundamentally changed in BRN to warrant the free fall but perhaps that’s the issue.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Oversold, yes. Annoying, **** yes!

I would assume the overall markets expectations for BRN:ASX true value is a hell of a lot higher that what it is today, the market at the moment in my opinion is Retail and Shorters, and until we see a good material announcements and money rolling in the big fish are staying well away for this very reason we are seeing today.

While there is always more to it the product Akida is cutting edge world leading. We know that and by now everyone in the game should know that. It take time to implement Akida hence the lack of announcements. We are very close to breaking out that I hope on the flip side the turnaround will be aggressive. However, I would like to see management drop some sort of announcement that's doesn't break any NDA obligations. IMO

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Iseki

Regular
Found this on another thread.

Looks like this guy has some agenda, must be shorting or has sold to buy back cheaper. :mad:

View attachment 45209
Only thing I have to hang on to is AKida2000 being formally released in the next week. If that doesn't happen then I'll join all the other grasshoppers morphing into locusts!

Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Only thing I have to hang on to is AKida2000 being formally released in the next week. If that doesn't happen then I'll join all the other grasshoppers morphing into locusts!

They Announced AKD1500 design on August 28, didn't seem to make much of a difference.
Looking forward to the difference what AKD2 Ann would make.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
so cringe

what-say.gif

• Haha
  • Sad

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot 2023-09-22 083720.png

Akida ballista.
Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• Haha

Bravo

They Announced AKD1500 design on August 28, didn't seem to make much of a difference.
Looking forward to the difference what AKD2 Ann would make.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

tantrum-chanel-oberlin-scream-queens-prpfzphaoao4iig7.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
If this isn't manipulation at the 20 cent mark I don't know what is... Disgusting how large instos play this game, money grabbing funds from Retail. Blatant stacking of 7.5 million shares at 20c and ASIC does nothing 🤬🤬🤬
Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, Nvidia the market leader in the AI space topped out at the $ 500-century mark and has been rolling over ever since, closely followed by many other names in the sector. BRN at the time of this major AI hype for 2023 had retracted from 70c to 30c when Nvidia peaked in value.

Now all of this coincides with an index removal for BRN, at a time the Nasdaq has retracted from the FOMC news that rates will remain higher for longer, creating more downward pressure on companies like BRN.

Manipulation is just institutions managing risk and using products legally available to them to make a profit. One thing can fix this- qtr on qtr growth in company earnings.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
🤔

View attachment 45194 View attachment 45195 View attachment 45196 View attachment 45197 View attachment 45198 View attachment 45199
... and AMD has come to the party in the guise of an AI processor from the last millennium.

US2023206395A1 HARDWARE SUPPORT FOR CONVOLUTION OPERATIONS

1695344235126.png

performing a first convolution operation based on a first convolutional layer input image to generate at least a portion of a first convolutional layer output image; while performing the first convolution operation, performing a second convolution operation based on a second convolutional layer input image to generate at least a portion of a second convolutional layer output image, wherein the second convolutional layer input image is based on the first convolutional layer output image; storing the portion of the first convolutional layer output image in a first memory dedicated to storing image data for convolution operations; and storing the portion of the second convolutional layer output image in a second memory dedicated to storing image data for convolution operations.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Onboard21

Wow, big buy just now. Up to 0.205
$21M already sold

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom