• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sosimple

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Vladsblood

Regular
The Board and Peter better get something great announced pretty soon or our MC will be below 100 Million AU$$$!!
Currently below 500 Million around 488....Who would have thought a couple of years ago this would be our current SP ???
Almost like we /our SP is getting sucked into a giant Galactic Black Hole .... Vlad.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Yes thanks Rise, I think it will be very popular 😁
And if you click the image it will go into more detail.
Just in case others missed that.

Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular
The Board and Peter better get something great announced pretty soon or our MC will be below 100 Million AU$$$!!
Currently below 500 Million around 488....Who would have thought a couple of years ago this would be our current SP ???
Almost like we /our SP is getting sucked into a giant Galactic Black Hole .... Vlad.

Why are you suggesting if something isn't announced "pretty soon" we will drop to 5 cents?
Where does that figure come from?
Seems pretty baseless

Reactions: 5 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Why are you suggesting if something isn't announced "pretty soon" we will drop to 5 cents?
Seems pretty baseless
Did you think 🤔 a couple of years ago that the SP and our MC could be this low now in September 2023? Vlad

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

TheDon

Regular
If your not happy with SP ATM in my opinion just sell. I bought when it was 30c, $1.50 and $2 and I'm still happy with Brn. All the partnership and the release of Akida2.0 is a big announcement enough for me.

This type of comment reminds me of annoying shareman.

My opinion only
DYOR

TheDon

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
If your not happy with SP ATM in my opinion just sell. I bought when it was 30c, $1.50 and $2 and I'm still happy with Brn. All the partnership and the release of Akida2.0 is a big announcement enough for me.

My opinion only
DYOR

TheDon
But are you happy with share price?
I know from your post you are happy with Brn/ fundamentals. As are most holders

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Foxdog

Regular
Seems pretty baseless
It's looking more likely ATM than the opposite Damo (perhaps not 5c but it's a possibility unless there's a commercial deal signed soon). How much more of this SP decline can long term holders withstand. Despite the 'imminent' release of Gen2 there is simply no share price support and there is no indication from the company that AKIDA has been deployed in any commercial products. Despite FF's dialogue supporting the concept the real world reality is reflecting the complete opposite. Perhaps rockets are the way to get into space but that means nothing if no one actually wants to get into space.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Foxdog

Regular

My opinion only
DYOR

TheDon
Up till now Shareman continues to be right though, despite whether you agree with his comments or not. Unfortunately the much more respected Fact Finder is yet to be proven correct (I sincerely hope he is).

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

stan9614

Regular
we all know share price is manipulated at the moment. why would anyone bet against Akida 2.0 when SP is already at this level, plus it is only 8 business days max from the its official release day.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot 2023-09-18 171635.png

Looks like the whole 4 followers worked their magic.

26.5 cents. Thanks Brainchip.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
It's looking more likely ATM than the opposite Damo (perhaps not 5c but it's a possibility unless there's a commercial deal signed soon). How much more of this SP decline can long term holders withstand. Despite the 'imminent' release of Gen2 there is simply no share price support and there is no indication from the company that AKIDA has been deployed in any commercial products. Despite FF's dialogue supporting the concept the real world reality is reflecting the complete opposite. Perhaps rockets are the way to get into space but that means nothing if no one actually wants to get into space.

My thoughts:
  • If it's more likely, then why hold, why not sell, wait and re-buy?
  • True long term holders can withstand much more - if you wanted to hold for 5-10 years, then this shouldn't matter.
  • Renesas has 100% confirmed Akida in products, and so has ANT61 on a far smaller scale. Megachips own a license.
  • Gen2 release isn't the great bit, it's the deferred-evaluation mentioned.
  • FF's dialogue means nothing, it's his opinion, you shouldn't be listening to opinion, only fact.
  • I don't want a rocket, I want a slow and steady rise, with commercial success incorporated.

Anyway, we've done this dance before. The panic sets in around SP drops, but the company is attacked without a change to their plan.
It's becoming boring sifting through the doubt and panic to see the odd link, insight or valuable post.
It used to be Stickshift, Shareman et al, now it's "real" LTHs saying the company is overvalued.
If all the intentions are genuine, then now it's just a pity party, which is even more sad.
At least those guys made money from spreading doubt with hidden intentions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Up till now Shareman continues to be right though, despite whether you agree with his comments or not. Unfortunately the much more respected Fact Finder is yet to be proven correct (I sincerely hope he is).
The only thing sharespam has been right about is the short term sp action. And only then because that pos is probably aligned as a minion with those that manipulate our sp.

Anything else he has spewed out of his many orifices has been mostly brown in colour
shhhh.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom