BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Atleast sifive got an offer to reject but we are not getting an offer either. I am a holder for around 4 years now. And I bought almost on every price even at $2.2
And 8 cents. I never thought even in my dreams the sp could go upto 2.35 that quick but again back at 27 cents is out of question. To me 50 cents should had been the bottom maximum. And I was greatful to shorters that they provided an opportunity to recover.
But the last interview of Antonio was quite devastating and it only proves that shorter are right and holders are idiots. Akida 1000 was not robust enough????
I am not saying it was not not but to admit it in quarterly investor update is shameful. They only come out with that when they get strike and they start feeling they are in trouble now.
So that is why whenever someone come to pump the share I always ask them to be careful and look what the company is saying.
Yes I love to be wrong here but reality is it will take some time to bounce from here ( if we could)
Dyor
Friend Rgupta.
Yes, it all seems to be taking longer than many of us would wish.
And some will not complete the journey with us.

However, the reality is, we are a unique company, with a novel and groundbreaking technology which has solutions to problems that have previously been addressed (if at all) only with work arounds or not at all at this scale, or which are still to become apparent.

We are, after all, trailblazing here and in attempting to provide a commercially viable product we have had to not only suggest appropriate applications but demonstrate both our ability and our superiority in each case, in areas that are already populated with existing players.

In the meantime, as we are building the structure of a commercial entity we are simultaneously researching and developing further generations and iterations of our hitherto unknown product and are patent protecting as we proceed.

From an unknown startup located in an apparent technological backwater, we have been evoked, guided and funded by our founder into existence and have now evolved a limited global presence with the seeds of both a proper corporate identity and ongoing professional guidance and representation, along with a significant and steadily growing eco system of partners and associates.

But as an inexperienced growing entity seeking its place in a changing environment some false paths have been trod, some time (made apparent with hindsight) wasted and some resources perhaps squandered.
How else could it be?
None of us spring fully made into existence.
We grope our way forward, seeking beneficent advise where it is available, using whatever resources are at hand to grow into what we may become.
I understand your annoyance at mistakes made, issues aired or insufficiently ironed backdrops but these things inescapably accompany both growing people and the Companies they inhabit.

From my perspective, I am happy to see our management admit to any shortcomings in endeavours or planning that have either not panned out as intended or which have failed to gain the traction sought.
I welcome a nimble management that can learn from experience and recalibrate their tactics and strategy going forward.

It may be that just building a better mousetrap or lightbulb isn't enough.
It must not only meet a need but also excel in its efficiency, effectiveness and versatility if it is to compete in the extant ever evolving marketplace.

I believe by all accounts, that soon we shall begin to see evidence of our hard won success's and a rerate of our share price should follow.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 60 users

Foxdog

Regular
We know the Edge is approaching. We (BRN) have no control over when demand comes in and how fast it will grow.
BRN can and is preparing to be in the best possible position to make the most of it when it arrives - that is what BRN can control.
I am completely comfortable with my investment in this stock and continue to accumulate - sold a few on the bump ups though.
Sean said recently the Patents are cornerstone of BRN value. How true.
When the Edge arrives to the mainstream and grows the BRN patent portfolio alone will be worth big $$$$.
Even if one of the 'big firms' come up with their own version of AKIDA another laggard 'big firm' will buy us out for our patents at a huge premium to play catch up.
Of course we would much prefer in 10 years to see as Sean said 2 or 3 main players with BRN one of them as an Industry leader.
Patents are worthless if they're defending a concept that's not commercially viable. If BRN doesn't start making serious revenue soon then it won't have the resources to defend patent infringements anyway. This is simply a red herring designed to distract would-be investors from what is actually going on.
'The cornerstone of BRN value' what a bloody joke. The actual cornerstone of BRN value is IP licences, royalties and big tier 1 companies shouting from the rooftops about how amazing akida is. None of which appear to be happening.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

rgupta

Regular
Friend Rgupta.

However, the reality is, we are a unique company, with a novel and groundbreaking technology which has solutions to problems that have previously been addressed (if at all) only with work arounds or not at all at this scale, or which are still to become apparent.

We are, after all, trailblazing here and in attempting to provide a commercially viable product we have had to not only suggest appropriate applications but demonstrate both our ability and our superiority in each case, in areas that are already populated with existing players.

In the meantime, as we are building the structure of a commercial entity we are simultaneously researching and developing further generations and iterations of our hitherto unknown product and are patent protecting as we proceed.

From an unknown startup located in an apparent technological backwater, we have been evoked, guided and funded by our founder into existence and have now evolved a limited global presence with the seeds of both a proper corporate identity and ongoing professional guidance and representation, along with a significant and steadily growing eco system of partners and associates.

But as an inexperienced growing entity seeking its place in a changing environment some false paths have been trod, some time (made apparent with hindsight) wasted and some resources perhaps squandered.
How else could it be?
We grope our way forward, seeking beneficent advise where it is available, using whatever resources are at hand to grow into what we may become.
I understand your annoyance at mistakes made, issues aired or insufficiently ironed backdrops but these things inescapably accompany both growing people and the Companies they inhabit.

From my perspective, I am happy to see our management admit to any shortcomings in endeavours or planning that have either not panned out as intended or which have failed to gain the traction sought.
I welcome a nimble management that can learn from experience and recalibrate their tactics and strategy going forward.

It must not only meet a need but also excel in its efficiency, effectiveness and versatility if it is to compete in the extant ever evolving marketplace.

I believe by all accounts, that soon we shall begin to see evidence of our hard won success's and a rerate of our share price should follow.
GLTAH
I whole heartedly supported everything what soever you are saying.
And only want to tell everyone it may take time or it may perish but donot get over excited and invest for quick returns.
Listen to what company is saying and donot let your horses run too fast.
Have a breather here, management is agreeing with their mistakes and now it is our turn to understand the reality and have patience and faith.
Dyor

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
I whole heartedly supported everything what soever you are saying.
And only want to tell everyone it may take time or it may perish but donot get over excited and invest for quick returns.
Listen to what company is saying and donot let your horses run too fast.
Have a breather here, management is agreeing with their mistakes and now it is our turn to understand the reality and have patience and faith.
Dyor
A bit bloody late mate

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
View attachment 44574 View attachment 44577 View attachment 44575
Has University of Washington been mentioned before?

Apple may also target hearing aid market. Lets see what Tim Cooks up..

Last edited:

mrgds

Regular
Chippers ,

Feeling a little ........

View attachment 44556

Regards,
Esq.
FEELING A BIT "HORNY " MYSELF .................. and NO its not Bravo"s toes !!!!!!!!! :love:
And i think tomorrow will be a very interesting end of the week to watch considering we finished on the days high ! (y);)

GREEN BABY YEAH !!!!!
Screenshot (36).png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Friend Rgupta.

How else could it be?

GLTAH
On the issue of efficiency, the EQXX has demonstrated that this is paramount in electric vehicles, as well as in delivering AGI for mobile devices, and we are riding this tsunami while the competition flounders in our wake.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Damo4

Regular
They don't seem to care
I personally don't believe anything until more of the 41+ 'associations' actually start paying us for use of our IP. Until then you can rabbit on all you like about what the company has said (which actually is quite little) but it means nothing in reality. The very same list could be posted here in 5 years time and we may still have zero additional revenue from any of them - that's a fact, although BRN may no longer exist if that were the case. If we don't see confirmed IP licencees and/or a steadily increasing revenue, starting with the next 4C, then serious doubt has to be cast over the commercial viability of AKIDA. This is my opinion on the back of a SP that has steadily declined from $2.34 down to 27.5c despite 41+ 'confirmed' engagements and a product that is so revolutionary that some are calling science fiction. Perhaps 'fiction' is the operative word here. I was blasted a while back for stating that our sales team were underperforming. Well it appears as though out most senior sales executive is moving on to greener pastures after no doubt making more money out of BRN than most shareholders have at this point....great, good luck mate and thanks for nothing.
Words are cheap Sean, time to walk the talk.
Got to be AKIDA, right. This is one of the magic 41 'confirmed' associations. How could it possibly be anyone else, they're all more than three years behind....revenue in the next 4c will confirm, yes?
Took a while didn't it, but this Kool-Aid tastes great!
I'd prefer 40 or 50 cents. Maybe one day
Patents are worthless if they're defending a concept that's not commercially viable. If BRN doesn't start making serious revenue soon then it won't have the resources to defend patent infringements anyway. This is simply a red herring designed to distract would-be investors from what is actually going on.
'The cornerstone of BRN value' what a bloody joke. The actual cornerstone of BRN value is IP licences, royalties and big tier 1 companies shouting from the rooftops about how amazing akida is. None of which appear to be happening.
A bit bloody late mate

In all seriousness are you ok?
I hope you are just venting, which is fine, but your post's are getting weird.

Our patent portfolio is crucial right now, there's no denying it.
We've been the first to market , before a market has even formed. I know that stings, but it will get better.
Our patents keep us at the front, and we have sold a couple of licenses that will generate some decent revenue soon.
Yes we need a few more before breaking even, that's obvious, but it will come.

My unhappiness with BRN is not at management but at myself.
I saw us slipping away from $2.34 and thought - "It's all good, it's just a little airborne"
But it wasn't, it was gone. I should have done 1 of 2 things - sell and buy back in, or at least not put more money in yet.
My charting is average at best, but even I could see it was going to take ANN's to pull us around on the long way down.
Instead I blindly added to my holdings thinking it wouldn't go much lower, yet we had nothing but hope to keep us going.

Now however we have so much more going on, including both imminent revenue from Renesas/Megachips, but solid leads with Valeo and Mercedes. Akida1500 has been released formally and can be evaluated and hopefully adopted and we will of course hear from management with the imminent general availability of Akida2000. There's so much else but you get the point.

IMO only, we are at a bottom (finally) or at least within a few cents.
Now begins the, hopefully, slow but steady rise back up to ATH's.
I'm 100% we will sign more deals, if I wasn't I would sell and simply wait for it. 1 deal will not take us to $5 overnight.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

HarryCool1

Regular
FEELING A BIT "HORNY " MYSELF .................. and NO its not Bravo"s toes !!!!!!!!! :love:
And i think tomorrow will be a very interesting end of the week to watch considering we finished on the days high ! (y);)

GREEN BABY YEAH !!!!!
View attachment 44578
Bravo's toes!!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Shadow59

Regular
Would really love to see a trading halt at 9.59am tomorrow. That would be awesome for anyone who is short!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

GDJR69

Regular
Unless that deal was with Apple or Tesla . . . and even then it might take 2 nights to get to $5 . . . 😂 But seriously, we've all seen what happened with Mercedes Benz. Can anyone seriously doubt that with a big announcement or 2 that we wouldn't take off like a rocket? I still believe it will happen and in my opinion it is just about patience now. However, the real money will be made longer term as we consolidate and acquire more and more clients and more and more market for our products (yes our products, we are the owners of the company). That's where not only the real share price value will be created but in due course eye watering dividends as well. I'm still very optimistic about BRN's prospects.

(PS: I see on the news they found a couple of my cousins in Mexico who probably arrived here in a flying saucer - let's hope the BRN share price soon shows anti-gravitational qualities too . . . 😂)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
From what I understand Apples likes to keep their ecosystem watertight, they are not ones to post cryptic messages on Linkedin of elsewhere, If they are using Akida especially if it is ground breaking IP that gives them the edge! I assume there is not going to be any annoucements...the only way is to "watch the financials" and maybe assume from there:
exactly!

Reactions: 2 users

KKFoo

Regular
Good afternoon, what is the number of shares needed to be in the top 2000? I want to be there ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
In all seriousness are you ok?
I hope you are just venting, which is fine, but your post's are getting weird.

Our patent portfolio is crucial right now, there's no denying it.
We've been the first to market , before a market has even formed. I know that stings, but it will get better.
Our patents keep us at the front, and we have sold a couple of licenses that will generate some decent revenue soon.
Yes we need a few more before breaking even, that's obvious, but it will come.

My unhappiness with BRN is not at management but at myself.
I saw us slipping away from $2.34 and thought - "It's all good, it's just a little airborne"
But it wasn't, it was gone. I should have done 1 of 2 things - sell and buy back in, or at least not put more money in yet.
My charting is average at best, but even I could see it was going to take ANN's to pull us around on the long way down.
Instead I blindly added to my holdings thinking it wouldn't go much lower, yet we had nothing but hope to keep us going.

Now however we have so much more going on, including both imminent revenue from Renesas/Megachips, but solid leads with Valeo and Mercedes. Akida1500 has been released formally and can be evaluated and hopefully adopted and we will of course hear from management with the imminent general availability of Akida2000. There's so much else but you get the point.

IMO only, we are at a bottom (finally) or at least within a few cents.
Now begins the, hopefully, slow but steady rise back up to ATH's.
I'm 100% we will sign more deals, if I wasn't I would sell and simply wait for it. 1 deal will not take us to $5 overnight.
You know what Damo, I think that's actually your best post to date, thanks. It describes my own journey pretty accurately and I sincerely hope that you're correct about the turn around. To answer your initial question, yes I am ok and just venting through frustration (admittedly this is probably not the appropriate place to do so). Further to that today is RU🙂K day here in Australia so to all Chippers reach out to a friend, or seek a friend for help if you need it 🙏👍

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

TECH

Regular

Foxy....Some may be surprised but I agree with some of your comments, but "a concept that's not commercially viable" is a bit harsh,
what's pissing you off like a lot of shareholders is the pace at which this whole SNN concept is unfolding, and I totally get it, yesterday I had
to sell 9,970 shares @ 0.275 to pay a couple of small bills, my heart was bleeding, I am like many shareholders, I never thought that we
would see our share price so low, but the value of Peters et al Patents WILL PROVE TO BE THE BACKBONE OF THIS COMPANY, has the
company already been approached, my opinion is, yes they have, but we aren't for sale.

I have been working overtime on the Patents Worldwide, I see Korea has published the "Improved Spiking Neural Network" with 2 others,
they haven't been examined yet, with the next update in May 2024...in the latest podcast with Sean he mentioned that Brainchip was receiving
great interest from the Hearing Aids sector, so I immediately started looking through Patents linked to Cochlear.

May I ask that all posters start pumping through the Patent Offices Worldwide searching for any sectors that you believe we may be involved
in, as Patents linked to major tier 1 companies who may be incorporating our IP will be securing their invention for sure, 100%.

Checking Patents isn't a one-off job, keep doing it monthly, you will be surprised what you pick up.

Have a nice evening back in Australia....Tech (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon KKFoo ,

I would be guessing, say 350,000 ish shares.

Alternately phone the share registry .

Below photo is from the latest Annual Report.& Boardroon Pty ( Share Registry) ph no.

Alternately , simply join the directors at BRN and such wish shall be granted swiftly.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230914_164642.jpg
    20230914_164642.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Perhaps

Regular
On the issue of efficiency, the EQXX has demonstrated that this is paramount in electric vehicles, as well as in delivering AGI for mobile devices, and we are riding this tsunami while the competition flounders in our wake.
The efficiency of the EQXX is based heavily on a new drivetrain, new battery design, lightweight materials and aerodynamics. To break this down to the little voice assistant is a bit misleading, my opinion.

• Love
  • Haha

rgupta

Regular

Foxdog

Regular
Foxy....Some may be surprised but I agree with some of your comments, but "a concept that's not commercially viable" is a bit harsh,
what's pissing you off like a lot of shareholders is the pace at which this whole SNN concept is unfolding, and I totally get it, yesterday I had
to sell 9,970 shares @ 0.275 to pay a couple of small bills, my heart was bleeding, I am like many shareholders, I never thought that we
would see our share price so low, but the value of Peters et al Patents WILL PROVE TO BE THE BACKBONE OF THIS COMPANY, has the
company already been approached, my opinion is, yes they have, but we aren't for sale.

I have been working overtime on the Patents Worldwide, I see Korea has published the "Improved Spiking Neural Network" with 2 others,
they haven't been examined yet, with the next update in May 2024...in the latest podcast with Sean he mentioned that Brainchip was receiving
great interest from the Hearing Aids sector, so I immediately started looking through Patents linked to Cochlear.

May I ask that all posters start pumping through the Patent Offices Worldwide searching for any sectors that you believe we may be involved
in, as Patents linked to major tier 1 companies who may be incorporating our IP will be securing their invention for sure, 100%.

Checking Patents isn't a one-off job, keep doing it monthly, you will be surprised what you pick up.

Have a nice evening back in Australia....Tech (y)
Cheers Tech 👍

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom