BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
I am sorry if I hurt you.
Ha, not at all. Your advice is spot on but it would have been perfect when we were at $2.34 😂 You are more than welcome to re-post it when we reach all time highs 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The efficiency of the EQXX is based heavily on a new drivetrain, new battery design, lightweight materials and aerodynamics. To break this down to the little voice assistant is a bit misleading, my opinion.
You've misinterpreted my post. I did not attribute the total efficiency of EQXX to Akida. I was alluding to the fact that Mercedes thought it relevant to point out that the amount of energy saved by Akida was worth mentioning in the overall discussion - many a mickle makes a muckle.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

rgupta

Regular
Ha, not at all. Your advice is spot on but it would have been perfect when we were at $2.34 😂 You are more than welcome to re-post it when we reach all time highs 👍
As a matter of fact even I woke up after Antonio's interview only. That is why since them I am asking everyone to hold your horses and listen to what company is saying.
I wish I am wrong as I am also big into this game but right now it is better for me to mend my mind as start thinking in a rational way
$ 2.34 is behind us 29 cents is with us
If we become over excited that may lead into big losses but if we play with care we will feel better and may be we will be laughing again one day.
I wish that laughing day comes quickly for all holders including me.
All my comments are my real feelings and I am sorry if I am hurting anyone.
Dyor

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Neuromorphic computing getting more spotlight and attention with this guy saying :

“I’m calling neuromorphic computing the most important computer engineering research in the world. Yes, more important than quantum computing. If you are investing in computer engineering, or studying it, or building AI systems (who isn’t?) or you happen to be a manufacturer of computer chips, this IS your future”

Podcast is well worth a listen to.

Brainchip will reign supreme in this space

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/yuli...7-wRLv?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios
38EC45D9-F2E1-4391-AD1A-644408048019.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Gearitup

I agree with you, however BRN is not unique. SiFive recently rejected an investment from Intel, but Syntiant did let Intel and Renesas buy in.
I personally would love it if MegaChips bought 5% of BRN, if it gets us moving.
Re Akida 1500 - I don't think management are even looking for pre-orders. They're just saying: Here is how you could design a chip with akida ip and get it built, once you have licensed the IP. So the question is really: is IP licensing the way to go when you're just a start-up?
Without IP licensing, you get zero revenue until OEMs design, test, produce, sell and then receive payment for new products....only then can royalties start to flow

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

rgupta

Regular
Without IP licensing, you get zero revenue until OEMs design, test, produce, sell and then receive payment for new products....only then can royalties start to flow.
I assume the entry of Qualcomm into our space changed the game all the way for akida 1000.
Fingers crossed let us see how we can exploit market with akida 1500 and akida 2000.
Dyor

Reactions: 1 users
Patents are worthless if they're defending a concept that's not commercially viable. If BRN doesn't start making serious revenue soon then it won't have the resources to defend patent infringements anyway. This is simply a red herring designed to distract would-be investors from what is actually going on.
'The cornerstone of BRN value' what a bloody joke. The actual cornerstone of BRN value is IP licences, royalties and big tier 1 companies shouting from the rooftops about how amazing akida is. None of which appear to be happening.
You seem so confident in failure and have plenty of incorrect statements. Mercedes not a tier 1? I could go on but you just need to sell out

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
You seem so confident in failure and have plenty of incorrect statements. Mercedes not a tier 1? I could go on but you just need to sell out
And you need to read all current posts before reacting - with respect, this has been addressed. Cheers mate 👍

Reactions: 2 users

Derby1990

Regular
As the quiet guy in the corner who checks in here every few days to see what everyone is saying, I'm actually quite surprised by a lot of the "we want it all and we want it now" about the company, the revenue, the share price, etc. I've been slowly building my holding for 3 years and 3 days up until now. Of course I knew I should sell last Jan when the shares went whako schmako to over 2 bucks, but I also knew in my guts that I'm in for the long hall. I knew at that time that it could have been revealed that, for example, Samsung were incorporating Akida into all their fridges or whatever, or that the share price would come crashing down from NASA to Earth back to a penny stock. I'm surprised at how patient I've become in my half a century in this life. Two bucks was cool but I reckon there may be a lot more than that to come, and I'm prepared to wait. I have 5% of my total net worth invested in this stock. If it works out, things could get a bit easier for me. If not, it ain't gonna end me, I've calculated my risk vs reward. I also like to think back to olden days. Like how NVIDIA were at $6 after their IPO, then crashed back to 60c. How much are they now again, a trillion bucks or something? And things are happening a lot faster in this world of ours now guys. BRN might just turn out to be a 3000% in a day stock, and that's why I'm all in in. All or nothing maybe :) Thanks to all you guys' positive and negative input here about our little unicorn. It keeps my scales balanced, and I've taken my position. Cheers!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Foxy....Some may be surprised but I agree with some of your comments, but "a concept that's not commercially viable" is a bit harsh,
what's pissing you off like a lot of shareholders is the pace at which this whole SNN concept is unfolding, and I totally get it, yesterday I had
to sell 9,970 shares @ 0.275 to pay a couple of small bills, my heart was bleeding, I am like many shareholders, I never thought that we
would see our share price so low, but the value of Peters et al Patents WILL PROVE TO BE THE BACKBONE OF THIS COMPANY, has the
company already been approached, my opinion is, yes they have, but we aren't for sale.

I have been working overtime on the Patents Worldwide, I see Korea has published the "Improved Spiking Neural Network" with 2 others,
they haven't been examined yet, with the next update in May 2024...in the latest podcast with Sean he mentioned that Brainchip was receiving
great interest from the Hearing Aids sector, so I immediately started looking through Patents linked to Cochlear.

May I ask that all posters start pumping through the Patent Offices Worldwide searching for any sectors that you believe we may be involved
in, as Patents linked to major tier 1 companies who may be incorporating our IP will be securing their invention for sure, 100%.

Checking Patents isn't a one-off job, keep doing it monthly, you will be surprised what you pick up.

Have a nice evening back in Australia....Tech (y)
As I was about to post some Patents to ask our residents Patents officer @Diogenese 😊

Sony recently has some Patents published;

Screenshot_20230914_202539_Chrome.jpg

"Returning back to Fig. 1, the image processing device 100 further comprises processing circuitry 120. The processing circuitry 120 is coupled to the interface circuitry 110. The processing circuitry 120 is configured to receive and process the first image data 101. For example, the processing circuitry 120 may be a single dedicated processor, a single shared processor, or a plurality of individual processors, some of which or all of which may be shared, a digital signal processor (DSP) hardware, an application specific integrated circuit (ASIC), a neuromorphic processor or a field programmable gate array (FPGA). The processing circuitry 120 may optionally be coupled to, e.g., read only memory (ROM) for storing software, random access memory (RAM) and/or non-volatile memory. Optionally, the image processing device 100 may comprise further circuitry."

Any of these Patents relevant to Brainchip?

Learning 🪴

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Morning all, could it be that we are in the new apple phones and this is the start of the explosion of sales and to watch the financials? or is my dream of a lemons not apples?
This would not be very far fetched to assume. Can the 1000 eyes look into a company called headspace.

Have included a few links, that really piqued my interest.
I got onto this, because a school friend (not close with now) of mine who went to Carnegie Mellon to study bio medical engineering is currently working in the ai/machine learning space with headspace. So I went down the headspace rabbit hole.

Like how they mention they have iOS apps and rely on sensors which claim need “real time

Attachments

• 965C369A-8384-4D75-8796-01CC75D03E26.png
    965C369A-8384-4D75-8796-01CC75D03E26.png
    366.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Not sure what happened there…important parts of my typed texts have got deleted. Be sure to check the links.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Foxy....Some may be surprised but I agree with some of your comments, but "a concept that's not commercially viable" is a bit harsh,
what's pissing you off like a lot of shareholders is the pace at which this whole SNN concept is unfolding, and I totally get it, yesterday I had
to sell 9,970 shares @ 0.275 to pay a couple of small bills, my heart was bleeding, I am like many shareholders, I never thought that we
would see our share price so low, but the value of Peters et al Patents WILL PROVE TO BE THE BACKBONE OF THIS COMPANY, has the
company already been approached, my opinion is, yes they have, but we aren't for sale.

I have been working overtime on the Patents Worldwide, I see Korea has published the "Improved Spiking Neural Network" with 2 others,
they haven't been examined yet, with the next update in May 2024...in the latest podcast with Sean he mentioned that Brainchip was receiving
great interest from the Hearing Aids sector, so I immediately started looking through Patents linked to Cochlear.

May I ask that all posters start pumping through the Patent Offices Worldwide searching for any sectors that you believe we may be involved
in, as Patents linked to major tier 1 companies who may be incorporating our IP will be securing their invention for sure, 100%.

Checking Patents isn't a one-off job, keep doing it monthly, you will be surprised what you pick up.

Have a nice evening back in Australia....Tech (y)
BrainChip Inc Patent in Korea
Screenshot_20230914-205039_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230914-205116_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230914-204300_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230914-205128_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230914-204152_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914-204129_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914-204129_Chrome.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Baisyet

Regular
Has it been posted before, I have not seen it

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

It’s a camera I’ve been using for sometime on my worksites, always wondered what AI they use. The cameras work on low power, and use the hub to communicate and store data.

Arm A55 cpu equipped and does face detection with self learning capabilities and 99% accuracy. Data is stored locally, and safely(encrypted) to protect privacy.

Timelines of bionicmind TM release lines up well. Cannot find much else about it.

Worth looking into a bit further imo.

Attachments

• 7BC30596-957A-4CB2-B3D4-942AC7EEDE20.png
    7BC30596-957A-4CB2-B3D4-942AC7EEDE20.png
    390.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

It’s a camera I’ve been using for sometime on my worksites, always wondered what AI they use. The cameras work on low power, and use the hub to communicate and store data.

Arm A55 cpu equipped and does face detection with self learning capabilities and 99% accuracy. Data is stored locally, and safely(encrypted) to protect privacy.

Timelines of bionicmind TM release lines up well. Cannot find much else about it.

Worth looking into a bit further imo.
This brand does door bells too, and very interesting is the 1 TOPS NPU.

My spidey sense is tingling.

Bring it on shorters!
I have no doubt in my mind this has Brainchip Akida S.
I’d like someone to prove me wrong.

Not financial advice.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Here.

Attachments

• 7B11CD28-6863-4DED-A29E-DEED804BF564.jpeg
    7B11CD28-6863-4DED-A29E-DEED804BF564.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 309
  • Wow
Has it been posted before, I have not seen it

I hadn't seen that one before, but I like when he talks about energy consumption of a potential 7nm implementation @9:47.
I assume 7nm implementation has nothing to with MCUs but more with (mobile) high-performance chips.

• Fire
iPhone 15 USES akida and so does the new Apple Watch, and AirPods Pro.

Apple revenue is what Sean has been referring to cryptically.

Mark my words.

Will go out on a limb to say iPhone 16 will have akida 2.0 P in it.

Monday 18/09/23 is the date we’ve been waiting for!!! I feel it.

Time to shift gears and SEND ITTTTTT !!!
Go Brainchip!!!!

Not financial advice.

Attachments

• 5213C7A1-C918-4377-B5E9-AA92E5EC2928.png
    5213C7A1-C918-4377-B5E9-AA92E5EC2928.png
    857.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 2DF90B2B-3CBA-4782-ABAC-BBC3A6F9431F.png
    2DF90B2B-3CBA-4782-ABAC-BBC3A6F9431F.png
    826.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Patents are worthless if they're defending a concept that's not commercially viable. If BRN doesn't start making serious revenue soon then it won't have the resources to defend patent infringements anyway. This is simply a red herring designed to distract would-be investors from what is actually going on.
'The cornerstone of BRN value' what a bloody joke. The actual cornerstone of BRN value is IP licences, royalties and big tier 1 companies shouting from the rooftops about how amazing akida is. None of which appear to be happening.

My god, you continue to lay your naivety out for all to see, and I thank you for it. Please continue.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that that provided an emoji response to your post. Only those that did will be privy to you, but i'd be lol'ing at them if I were you.

1694694724349.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom