What's this??

SIRI coming down from the clouds? 😃

Screenshot_20230913_090513_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Cardpro

Regular
The 3rd party is block is the only block without a click able Hotspot. They appear to be intentionally keeping it under wraps for now. Would an AI/ML offering be a reasonable assumption to make?

TT
They have 100s of partners within their ecosystem, perhaps they couldnt include all?

Reactions: 2 users

Xray1

Regular
Maybe the company (Brainchip) is patiently awaiting the Board of a major company to find an inkwell to dip their feather into
to sign off on an agreement, I personally feel that if we do get the anticipated announcement surrounding AKD II being formally
released onto the world stage, well a double-headed announcement would be the way to go to launch our second child.

Footnote: I am not referring to Tasmania when I say "double-headed":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle::rolleyes:

Have a great Wednesday ! Tech.
Please correct me if I am wrong .......... as I was of the opinion, that some EAP's have already been trialing Akida 2.0 ... and that the official release of Akida 2.0 at the end of this Q3 period was purely for " General Availability " to the market... ??? !!!

Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
Maybe the company (Brainchip) is patiently awaiting the Board of a major company to find an inkwell to dip their feather into
to sign off on an agreement, I personally feel that if we do get the anticipated announcement surrounding AKD II being formally
released onto the world stage, well a double-headed announcement would be the way to go to launch our second child.

Footnote: I am not referring to Tasmania when I say "double-headed" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle::rolleyes:

Have a great Wednesday ! Tech.
Yeah I've had similar thoughts Tech. Otherwise, why the delay on releasing Gen2. The tech exists and has been proven (Nandan is presenting on it in Seoul in Nov). Why wait until the very end of the quarter before announcing it.

Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
Just imagine what S/P loss values that Peter and the other Top 20 s/holders would be experiencing ......?????
They don't seem to care

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

toasty

Regular
I don’t think you have missed something but if FF is 100% correct (as previously mentioned a while back) Ford is a EAP so if they have left the EAP then it was my understanding from a previous FF post that it should be announced on ASX.
Maybe BRN presentation accidentally left off Ford. 🤪
I seem to remember someone (LdN?) saying they had more than a dozen EAP's, yet there is only a few mentioned here. My guess would be that those listed have consented to being "outed" while the rest wish to remain in the shadows for the time being..........

My opinion only

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Hi All
There has been some doubt cast over the question of whether Ford is still engaged with Brainchip. There has also been doubt cast over whether a company that makes an announcement via the ASX which is classified as price sensitive requires a further ASX price sensitive announcement if there is a material change to the circumstances set out in the original announcement.

Dealing with the second of these two points I would simply say go and take independent legal advice if you cannot read the legislation yourself and understand what it requires of a company. This proposition is so trite and normally so well understood that perhaps even a Google search will give you the answer. Perhaps you could even ask the ASX if this is the law they may respond to you.

For newer holders in 2020 Brainchip in ASX price sensitive announcement announced an EAP engagement with a major automotive manufacturer. This announcement did not include the automotive manufacturers name.

Shortly after this announcement the ASX sent a please explain letter to Brainchip requiring additional details of the agreement and the name of the automotive manufacturer. Brainchip made another announcement on the ASX wherein it answered this letter and disclosed that the major automotive manufacturer was FORD.

Since that time Brainchip has not spoken further about FORD.

Does the failure to speak about FORD again mean that FORD walked away immediately after the second announcement by Brainchip? Well if you want to go back and read all the posts here and at HC you will find that another poster claimed some long time ago that he communicated with Tony Dawe and Tony Dawe stated to him that if the previously published relationship with FORD changed then Brainchip would be required to make an announcement. I have not gone searching for this communication but the poster if they still read these threads might step forward.

However what I will do is bring forward my earlier post and point you to the first named company on the list confirmed by Tony Dawe only a few months ago. Now if you believe Brainchip is a complete fraud and lies constantly this will not assist you but if you are a real share holder and hold this view you are well advised to make a copy of the following to put in your evidence folder for when the fraud you believe Brainchip to be is made known you can use it as part of your class action case against the company and its Directors and employees.

One thing it is true that Fact Finder made a prediction of $2.75 at the beginning of a year before the war in Ukraine broke out and Covid 19 sent the World to hell in a handbasket. It is also true that Fact Finder after making this prediction when others were saying $10 and $20 over the same time frame was criticised for being so conservative in only predicting $2.75. It is also true that after the extent of what the Ukraine Russia war and Covid 19 meant for the World Fact Finder was offered a chance to change his prediction at a time when a competition to see who could predict the year end price was in full swing and Fact Finder declined noting that since the prediction the war and Covid 19 had changed things considerably. I note that Fact Finder has been attacked on HC by such luminaries as the Dope, Sharemonger and Doltie over his prediction. So be it.

If you are so trusting as to read one 12 month out prediction and then see the World being pushed to the brink of war and a pandemic occurring and boarders closed and international flights halted and not have the presence of mind to seek further advice and do your own research then I apologise if my prediction has caused you pain.

I would say this however to take Fact Finder's prediction as gospel you must have read all of his other posts and if you did and built up such a deep respect for his opinion you would also have read that he said time and time again do not believe anything he or anyone else said on an anonymous forum until you have done your own research. Do not accept his or anyone else's interpretation of what has been written or spoken until you have read or listened yourself as you may not agree. In the face of all that if I were Fact Finder I would not actually apologise if you based your investment decision on this prediction.

Now to assist the poster who wondered why Sean Hehir did not mention India despite the huge importance of Brainchip's engagement with TATA a company which Fact Finder has been calling as a partner since the day after 14 December, 2019. The reason is that Sean Hehir was talking about his achievements in expanding Brainchip outside of the USA. The Brainchip software design centre in India was the work of the former CEO Mr. Dinardo as was the initial engagement with TATA Consulting Services the research arm of TATA Group.

The recent announcement of the product relationship with TATA Elxsi has grown out of this initial engagement. While Fact Finder does not need to point it out the TATA relationship has been brewing since 2019 and the TATA Consulting Services research into the technology has proven out AKIDA in multiple peer reviewed papers and led to TATA Elxsi joining with Brainchip to deliver product to market and to a representative of TATA Elxsi of some seniority calling out Nvidia Jetson on social media as being an over priced non competitor to Brainchip's AKIDA technology.

Dot joining is all well and good but in Fact Finder's opinion there are so many known facts to occupy ones attention dots are not really necessary anymore.

I will now leave it here. As I say point 1. might help some:

"I have over many weeks been engaged in the process of putting together a list of Brainchip engagements based upon my own criteria that the company concerned has:
  • been announced on the ASX by Brainchip, and/or
  • been announced by use of a Press Release from Brainchip, and/or
  • been acknowledged by an employee or Board member of Brainchip orally in a presentation that forms some type of permanent public record and/or
  • been acknowledged by the company concerned in again some type of permanent public record and this has been adopted by Brainchip in a written communication or other permanent public record, and/or
  • been formerly included on the Brainchip website
Why did I adopt this approach? For one very simple reason. I did not want a situation where my list contained a company which might be the subject of absolute secrecy. To maintain this secrecy Brainchip’s likely response would have been to ignore my request completely.

So reproduced below is my request and the two replies I received from Mr. Tony Dawe Director Global Investor Relations at Brainchip.

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

The following is a list of entities which Brainchip has by various means communicated they have had some form of engagement.

As we are about to enter the new financial year with a recession being predicted, an extremely low share price and claims in the media that Brainchip has lost out to Nvidia in the race to the Edge would you please confirm if any of these relationships should no longer be considered as a focus of interest for shareholders:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. University of Oklahoma

36. Arizona State University

37. Carnegie Mellon University

38. Rochester Institute of Technology

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Thank you for your email.

I have referred your email to my colleagues in the US to ensure when I responded to you I did so with accurate information.

I have not yet received a reply from Ken Scarince as he was away on his annual vacation last week.

When I have his reply, I will respond directly to your email.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743

The final response received
(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip continues to have relationships with all the companies mentioned on your list.

As I have previously stated, BrainChip does not comment on the nature of these relationships nor do we provide status reports.

Regards

Tony Dawe Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743”

As my request predated the reveal of IniVation as a partner by Nadan Nayampally Chief Marketing Officer and the latest press release regarding GMAC Intelligence it already is out of date such is the speed of progress being made by Brainchip. I do however believe that the very recent nature of the announcements should not require any further confirmation and I would therefore confidently add:

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

The bottom line for any genuine shareholder in Brainchip is that speculation as to which companies Brainchip is engaged with should not include these 41. named entities as they are not in doubt.

Kind regards

Fact Finder"

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 183 users

Quiltman

Regular
Yeah I've had similar thoughts Tech. Otherwise, why the delay on releasing Gen2. The tech exists and has been proven (Nandan is presenting on it in Seoul in Nov). Why wait until the very end of the quarter before announcing it.

Damo4

Regular
Hi All
There has been some doubt cast over the question of whether Ford is still engaged with Brainchip. There has also been doubt cast over whether a company that makes an announcement via the ASX which is classified as price sensitive requires a further ASX price sensitive announcement if there is a material change to the circumstances set out in the original announcement.

Dealing with the second of these two points I would simply say go and take independent legal advice if you cannot read the legislation yourself and understand what it requires of a company. This proposition is so trite and normally so well understood that perhaps even a Google search will give you the answer. Perhaps you could even ask the ASX if this is the law they may respond to you.

For newer holders in 2020 Brainchip in ASX price sensitive announcement announced an EAP engagement with a major automotive manufacturer. This announcement did not include the automotive manufacturers name.

Shortly after this announcement the ASX sent a please explain letter to Brainchip requiring additional details of the agreement and the name of the automotive manufacturer. Brainchip made another announcement on the ASX wherein it answered this letter and disclosed that the major automotive manufacturer was FORD.

Does the failure to speak about FORD again mean that FORD walked away immediately after the second announcement by Brainchip? Well if you want to go back and read all the posts here and at HC you will find that another poster claimed some long time ago that he communicated with Tony Dawe and Tony Dawe stated to him that if the previously published relationship with FORD changed then Brainchip would be required to make an announcement. I have not gone searching for this communication but the poster if they still read these threads might step forward.

However what I will do is bring forward my earlier post and point you to the first named company on the list confirmed by Tony Dawe only a few months ago. Now if you believe Brainchip is a complete fraud and lies constantly this will not assist you but if you are a real share holder and hold this view you are well advised to make a copy of the following to put in your evidence folder for when the fraud you believe Brainchip to be is made known you can use it as part of your class action case against the company and its Directors and employees.

One thing it is true that Fact Finder made a prediction of $2.75 at the beginning of a year before the war in Ukraine broke out and Covid 19 sent the World to hell in a handbasket. It is also true that Fact Finder after making this prediction when others were saying $10 and $20 over the same time frame was criticised for being so conservative in only predicting $2.75. It is also true that after the extent of what the Ukraine Russia war and Covid 19 meant for the World Fact Finder was offered a chance to change his prediction at a time when a competition to see who could predict the year end price was in full swing and Fact Finder declined noting that since the prediction the war and Covid 19 had changed things considerably. I note that Fact Finder has been attacked on HC by such luminaries as the Dope, Sharemonger and Doltie over his prediction. So be it.

If you are so trusting as to read one 12 month out prediction and then see the World being pushed to the bring of war and a pandemic occurring and boarders closed and international flights halted and not have the presence of mind to seek further advice and do your own research then I apologise if my prediction has caused you pain.

I would say this however to take Fact Finder's prediction as gospel you must have read all of his other posts and if you did and built up such a deep respect for his opinion you would also have read that he said time and time again do not believe anything he or anyone else said on an anonymous forum until you have done your own research. Do not accept his or anyone else's interpretation of what has been written or spoken until you have read or listened yourself as you may not agree. In the face of all that if I were Fact Finder I would not actually apologise if you based your investment decision on this prediction.

Now to assist the poster who wondered why Sean Hehir did not mention India despite the huge importance of Brainchip's engagement with TATA a company which Fact Finder has been calling as a partner since the day after 14 December, 2019. The reason is that Sean Hehir was talking about his achievements in expanding Brainchip outside of the USA. The Brainchip software design centre in India was the work of the former CEO Mr. Dinardo as was the initial engagement with TATA Consulting Services the research arm of TATA Group.

The recent announcement of the product relationship with TATA Elxsi has grown out of this initial engagement. While Fact Finder does not need to point it out the TATA relationship has been brewing since 2019 and the TATA Consulting Services research into the technology has proven out AKIDA in multiple peer reviewed papers and led to TATA Elxsi joining with Brainchip to deliver product to market and to a representative of TATA Elxsi of some seniority calling out Nvidia Jetson on social media as being an over priced non competitor to Brainchip's AKIDA technology.

Dot joining is all well and good but in Fact Finder's opinion their are so many known facts to occupy ones attention dots are not really necessary anymore.

"I have over many weeks been engaged in the process of putting together a list of Brainchip engagements based upon my own criteria that the company concerned has:
  • been acknowledged by an employee or Board member of Brainchip orally in a presentation that forms some type of permanent public record and/or
  • been acknowledged by the company concerned in again some type of permanent public record and this has been adopted by Brainchip in a written communication or other permanent public record, and/or
Why did I adopt this approach? For one very simple reason. I did not want a situation where my list contained a company which might be the subject of absolute secrecy. To maintain this secrecy Brainchip’s likely response would have been to ignore my request completely.

So reproduced below is my request and the two replies I received from Mr. Tony Dawe Director Global Investor Relations at Brainchip.

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

The following is a list of entities which Brainchip has by various means communicated they have had some form of engagement.

As we are about to enter the new financial year with a recession being predicted, an extremely low share price and claims in the media that Brainchip has lost out to Nvidia in the race to the Edge would you please confirm if any of these relationships should no longer be considered as a focus of interest for shareholders:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

I have referred your email to my colleagues in the US to ensure when I responded to you I did so with accurate information.

I have not yet received a reply from Ken Scarince as he was away on his annual vacation last week.

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip continues to have relationships with all the companies mentioned on your list.

As I have previously stated, BrainChip does not comment on the nature of these relationships nor do we provide status reports.

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

As my request predated the reveal of IniVation as a partner by Nadan Nayampally Chief Marketing Officer and the latest press release regarding GMAC Intelligence it already is out of date such is the speed of progress being made by Brainchip. I do however believe that the very recent nature of the announcements should not require any further confirmation and I would therefore confidently add:

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

The bottom line for any genuine shareholder in Brainchip is that speculation as to which companies Brainchip is engaged with should not include these 41. named entities as they are not in doubt.

Kind regards

Fact Finder"

Good summary of the current position of Brainchip.
Talking interchangeably in 3rd person is wild, but good post nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Xray1

Regular
They don't seem to care
I suppose they may reconsider their positions at the next AGM on the way they vote.
I for one, would not be happy with the lack of IP contracts and financials of the Co thus far.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

MrNick

Regular
Hi All

If you are so trusting as to read one 12 month out prediction and then see the World being pushed to the bring of war and a pandemic occurring and boarders closed and international flights halted and not have the presence of mind to seek further advice and do your own research then I apologise if my prediction has caused you pain.

Dot joining is all well and good but in Fact Finder's opinion there are so many known facts to occupy ones attention dots are not really necessary anymore.

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder"
MrNick views FF's well-documented and factually accurated posts as the 1st Person to refer to in the BrainChip story.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

BrainChip Holdings Partners with Tata Elxsi to Drive Neuromorphic AI Technology in Medical Devices and Industrial Applications​

Insight Convey
by
webicon_gray.png
Insight Convey

webicon_gray.png
September 8, 2023

BrainChip
Credit: Tata Elxsi

webicon_green.png
webicon_green.png
webicon_gray.png

Feature

• The state-of-the-art Akida AI neural processor architecture from BrainChip is entirely programmable, scalable, and event-based.
  • Akida technology may alter industries, including healthcare and industrial automation, through this agreement.
  • To accomplish these objectives, Tata Elxsi highlights the value of its extensive network of partners.
Tata Elxsi, a renowned provider of design and technology services, and BrainChip Holdings Ltd., a pioneer in ultra-low power, completely digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, are pleased to announce their alliance. Through this partnership, BrainChip’s ground-breaking Akida technology will be used to expand industrial and medical applications with intelligent, low-power solutions.

Akida Technology’s Unique Features

• The state-of-the-art
    webicon_green.png
    Akida AI neural processor architecture from BrainChip is entirely programmable, scalable, and event-based.
  • Numerous applications benefit significantly from its tiny footprint, which offers several orders of magnitude better performance.
  • Akida’s ability to boost edge AI capabilities independent of the cloud makes it possible for the Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) industry, expected to reach more than a trillion dollars by 2030.

Tata Elxsi’s Expertise in Design and Technology

• Tata Elxsi contributes their knowledge of user-centric design and dedication to innovation using cutting-edge technology to the relationship.
  • The organization’s commitment is to assist businesses in reimagining their goods and services, thereby increasing operational effectiveness, saving costs, and developing fresh customer-centric solutions.
  • To accomplish these objectives, Tata Elxsi highlights the value of its extensive network of partners.
Read more:-
webicon_gray.png
BorgWarner and STMicroelectronics Collaborate to Enhance Electric Vehicle Performance

Accelerating Time to Market

• Tata Elxsi’s CEO and MD, Manoj Raghavan, underlines the partnership’s contribution to expediting time-to-market and innovation.
  • Integrating Akida technology into industrial and medical solutions thanks to innovation-driven goods and services may now deliver results more quickly than ever.
  • By fusing the creative prowess of Tata Elxsi with the cutting-edge technology of BrainChip, this strategic partnership strives to satisfy the changing demands of clients.

Shared Vision for Innovation

• Rob Telson, BrainChip’s VP of ecosystems and partnerships, sees synergy in BrainChip and Tata Elxsi’s innovation strategies.
  • Akida technology may alter industries, including healthcare and industrial automation, through this agreement.
  • Both businesses are eager to work together to expand these markets and generate new possibilities.
webicon_gray.png
Sindcon Collaborated with STMicroelectronics for Smart Meter Project in Jakarta

Summary

Tata Elxsi’s partnership with BrainChip Holdings signifies a significant move towards harnessing Akida technology for industry and healthcare. To foster innovation and growth, our partnership merges Tata Elxsi’s design expertise with BrainChip’s cutting-edge AI technology.
webicon_gray.png
https://insightconvey.com/brainchip...-medical-devices-and-industrial-applications/

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 85 users

Cartagena

Regular
Just imagine what S/P loss values that Peter and the other Top 20 s/holders would be experiencing ......?????
Yes true, but don't forget that the management didn't have to pay for these shares. We on the other hand have forked out considerably and most shareholders are in the deep red at this point in time including myself. This SP is hanging by a thread while we still wait for the Gen II release which really should be anytime now. No point in delaying it.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20

BrainChip Holdings Partners with Tata Elxsi to Drive Neuromorphic AI Technology in Medical Devices and Industrial Applications​

Insight Convey
by
webicon_gray.png
Insight Convey

webicon_gray.png
September 8, 2023

BrainChip
Credit: Tata Elxsi

webicon_green.png
webicon_green.png
webicon_gray.png

Feature

• The state-of-the-art Akida AI neural processor architecture from BrainChip is entirely programmable, scalable, and event-based.
Tata Elxsi, a renowned provider of design and technology services, and BrainChip Holdings Ltd., a pioneer in ultra-low power, completely digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, are pleased to announce their alliance. Through this partnership, BrainChip’s ground-breaking Akida technology will be used to expand industrial and medical applications with intelligent, low-power solutions.

Akida Technology’s Unique Features

• The state-of-the-art
    webicon_green.png
    Akida AI neural processor architecture from BrainChip is entirely programmable, scalable, and event-based.
  • Numerous applications benefit significantly from its tiny footprint, which offers several orders of magnitude better performance.
  • Akida’s ability to boost edge AI capabilities independent of the cloud makes it possible for the Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) industry, expected to reach more than a trillion dollars by 2030.

Tata Elxsi’s Expertise in Design and Technology

• Tata Elxsi contributes their knowledge of user-centric design and dedication to innovation using cutting-edge technology to the relationship.
  • The organization’s commitment is to assist businesses in reimagining their goods and services, thereby increasing operational effectiveness, saving costs, and developing fresh customer-centric solutions.
webicon_gray.png
BorgWarner and STMicroelectronics Collaborate to Enhance Electric Vehicle Performance

Accelerating Time to Market

• Tata Elxsi’s CEO and MD, Manoj Raghavan, underlines the partnership’s contribution to expediting time-to-market and innovation.
  • Integrating Akida technology into industrial and medical solutions thanks to innovation-driven goods and services may now deliver results more quickly than ever.
  • By fusing the creative prowess of Tata Elxsi with the cutting-edge technology of BrainChip, this strategic partnership strives to satisfy the changing demands of clients.

Shared Vision for Innovation

• Rob Telson, BrainChip’s VP of ecosystems and partnerships, sees synergy in BrainChip and Tata Elxsi’s innovation strategies.
  • Both businesses are eager to work together to expand these markets and generate new possibilities.
webicon_gray.png
Sindcon Collaborated with STMicroelectronics for Smart Meter Project in Jakarta

Summary

Tata Elxsi’s partnership with BrainChip Holdings signifies a significant move towards harnessing Akida technology for industry and healthcare. To foster innovation and growth, our partnership merges Tata Elxsi’s design expertise with BrainChip’s cutting-edge AI technology.
webicon_gray.png
https://insightconvey.com/brainchip...-medical-devices-and-industrial-applications/

A little out of date (pre-Akida announcement), but it shows the breadth of TE's tech:

https://www.tataelxsi.com/news-and-...-artificial-intelligence-centre-of-excellence

HOME BACK
Date: September 2020

Tata Elxsi's Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence​

Tata Elxsi's Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence

Bengaluru-based Tata Elxsi has been enabling technology-based innovations over the past 25 years. From self-driving cars to video analytics solutions, it has a wide range of innovations enabled by AI and analytics. The Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence (AI CoE) by Tata Elxsi deals with the growing needs for intelligent systems. Its cloud-based integrated data analytics frameworks, with patent-pending technologies, enable customers to quickly implement and configure the landscape to obtain actionable insights and better results.
One of the important offerings by the company is the Cognitive Video Services Framework which is essentially an AI-Based Video Analytics solution that helps in tasks such as personalising content for users, transforming video into value using AI, suggesting new revenue generation, automating the content analysis, and more.
Analytics India Magazine got in touch with Biswajit Biswas, Chief Data Scientist at Tata Elxsi to further understand some of the projects they are working on, how AI CoE addresses the growing needs of intelligent systems, AI in video analytics and more.
What are some of the key AI projects that Tata Elxsi is currently working on?
Some of the key projects we working on now are:
  • AI for the Media industry for content analysis, recommendation, ad analytics, predictive analytics for fault-tolerant systems and improve NPS score
  • Building smart appliances with a rich blend of AI and UX
  • Autonomous navigation systems software for different types of transport systems
  • AI for edge devices complimenting IoT and Industry 4.0 needs
  • AI for situational awareness and operator environment analysis
  • State-of-the-art conversational interfaces for various applications ranging from medical chatbots, support services in telecom, cars and smart appliances
Tell us about Tata Elxsi’s Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence (AI CoE). How is it addressing the growing needs of intelligent systems?
We work on various areas of AI and machine learning, and the problem statement varies from a simple everyday use-case where AI can enhance the quality of everyday life to advanced autonomous driving. We use AI to make things smart and intuitive, for example, a refrigerator which can track the usage and optimise energy; a microwave which ‘knows’ how to process the content; an intelligent and autonomous washing machine; intelligent robots with ‘eyes and ears’ which can be used right from healthcare to housekeeping.
We are developing state-of-the-art AI solutions for the media industry. Content curation, moderation, generating watchable suiting various profile groups, the recommendation of content, the recommendation for Ad insertion are some of the areas we have been delivering AI solutions to our customers.
For industrial use-cases, we are taking automation to the next level where machines know when there is something wrong and ask for preventive maintenance before things turn bad.
Some of the work we feel good and take pride in is our predictive analytics and anomaly detection capabilities. We got the predictive analytics part right the first time early on, where we could predict network failure a few hours before it actually could happen. This is real-time processing, and all we have is a few minutes window to predict and pinpoint which node would go wrong so that we can give enough room for action to be taken.
We also take care of making the AI model ‘explainable’. Much of our work is to find the root cause of an anomaly or error and help solve them either using AI or otherwise. In some cases, the error is rare but very costly if it occurs. Hence, we need to drill down to the root cause using the available data. We work on a set of machine learning models which specialise in rare sequence extraction and construct the time series of correlated patterns which can decipher the cause of the error or anomaly. This is helpful for debugging and is a very time-consuming process if done manually. With AI, we provide this insight at scale using advanced ML algorithms we have worked on.
How has AI helped personalise content for users? Please explain in detail how AI helps here.
AI has brought about ‘extreme personalisation’. Apart from understanding megatrends and patterns in the industry, AI also can be equally good at providing personalised recommendations with high accuracy. It takes micro details into account, for example, programmes being watched, how long are they being watched for, which keys are pressed, search preferences in the web and more. Every detail is analysed and matched, and the recommendation is continuously updated.
This is possible because AI algorithms are becoming more accurate, and better-curated data are being fed. Also, the way AI models are operating on a large scale, where several hundred or even thousands of them are working in tandem in more autonomous ways.
Which sectors is this offering applicable in and how?
‘Personalisation’ is applicable in almost all use cases we are working in. It need not be restricted to just movie recommendation or choice of restaurant or gourmet cuisines. Personalisation is applicable in other areas such as ensuring optimum cabin comfort in car, choice of driving parameters, autonomous driving, health monitoring, customer care, help desk automation, and more. We are working with the state-of-the-art implementation of AI-based personalisation in all the areas we mentioned above.
How is AI aiding automated content analysis? How is Tata Elxsi enabling it?
Automated content analysis is needed for the hour given the volume of content being generated, including UGC (user-generated content). AI is rightly placed to help and make sure the right content is served to the right users at the right time. Content analysis using AI involves analysing the video, audio, music, speech for generating a rich set of metadata to further downstream processing. Tata Elxsi has built a Video cognition platform called AIVA to do all types of Video cognition by generating rich metadata by performing video analytics.
Tata Elxsi AIVA Cognitive Video Platform is an intelligent video analytics service aimed at providing a single generalised solution across diverse domains. With AI-based visual cognition platforms, most of the mundane tasks can be automated to deliver enhanced workflows, improve customer experience & productivity, optimise processes and create newer avenues for monetisation.
What are the various use cases where the company’s AI solutions have helped OTT platforms?
Below are some use-cases which Tata Elxsi has implemented specifically to OTT services using AI:
  • Recommendation engine
  • Scene recognition
  • Automated subtitle generation
  • X-ray feature (actor, scene recognition)
  • Content metrics for Ad Analytics
  • Fully automated content moderation (screening objectionable content)
  • Sports highlights the generation
  • Video summerisation for content sharing (highlight emotive and high energy scene content)
What are the challenges of designing AI models for video content?
Some of the challenges of designing AI models for video content are :
  • Video contents are very dynamic in nature, with a lot of variations at the scene level, colour composition, lighting effect, image resolution and so on
  • There are also synthetically generated content (like cartoon characters, 3d animations) which needs a different type of processing by AI layer
  • Distinguishing fake content, copyright violated content
  • Variation of languages and dialect when comparing audio metadata along with video metadata
  • Some of the description for NSFW (unsafe user-generated content) is pretty vague, like hate-mongering content which depends on subjective interpretation and overall context of the scene
  • Compute power to process video in real-time for hundreds of channel simultaneously
What are some of the analytics/AI tools used in the front-end and back-end?
We have developed proprietary tools AIVA for Video analytics and SymanTEx for speech and audio analytics targeted to the media industry. Together these two tools can support various use cases as mentioned above. These tools employ hundreds of deep learning models which work in tandem along with other subsystems, coupled with video and image pre- and post-processing tools, topped with a set of business logic to address industry-specific needs. The focus of these AI tools are to provide high automation for processing media content and deliver to the targeted system with a ‘zero-touch’ process.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I take this as a positive. Instead of bogging down on Gen2 and waiting for mass adoption and revenue the BRN team is forging ahead. For me it's a show of confidence that things are on track and eventually the market will wake up.
There's people out there that believe the company shouldn't be wasting time developing new generations and that the company should be putting everything behind selling what we already have. One particular person likened it to irresponsible Gov spending 😂😂

That same person would have you believe that a growing employee base is not a sign of company growth. Because apparently a companies growth can only be measured by its revenue growth(that's how I read into his comment re the employee base)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Pmel

Regular
Yes true, but don't forget that the management didn't have to pay for these shares. We on the other hand have forked out considerably and most shareholders are in the deep red at this point in time including myself. This SP is hanging by a thread while we still wait for the Gen II release which really should be anytime now. No point in delaying it.
I was going to say the same thing. But thought there is no point some here will bash you for it. We have invested our hard earned money and savings. Hoping to get returns from it not loosing lot of most of it.

Reactions: 1 users

stan9614

Regular
Hi All

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder"
hi, FF
The last time i checked with Tony about relation status with Ford was back in 2022, your email from Tony this year is certainly a lot more updated than mine.

Screenshot_20230913_111957_Outlook.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 51 users

jtardif999

Regular
Hi Fran,

Think we are mostly on the same page but think long term investors and Lou DiNardo would disagree with last sentence. Korea would maybe be the only new player for me. All the rest were done on LDN's watch.
Yeah even South Korea, Lou said about 5 years ago, words to the effect “we’re getting a lot of interest from a company in South Korea - they have been testing Akida even more extensively than we have!”

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

jtardif999

Regular
Yeah even South Korea, Lou said about 5 years ago, words to the effect “we’re getting a lot of interest from a company in South Korea - they have been testing Akida even more extensively than we have!”
I personally believe that company is SK or in the SK group.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Balliwood

Hi All

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder"
Into Fact Finder’s comments I think I read a bat’s squeak of criticism at the investor report being limited to Sean’s deeds, and not presenting a broader and better picture, particularly in relation to Di Nadio’s initiatives in India. A fair and worrying observation.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom