BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
So he said Akida 2 will be here soon and already working on 3 hmmm
I take this as a positive. Instead of bogging down on Gen2 and waiting for mass adoption and revenue the BRN team is forging ahead. For me it's a show of confidence that things are on track and eventually the market will wake up.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Foxdog

Regular
I take this as a positive. Instead of bogging down on Gen2 and waiting for mass adoption and revenue the BRN team is forging ahead. For me it's a show of confidence that things are on track and eventually the market will wake up.
It's also an acknowledgement of how fast the technology will progress into the future. The world will be a much different place in 5, 10, 15 years and BRN may be an instrumental part of that change.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230912_093829_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_094036_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_094313_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users
Yes they seem to not be too worried about revenue being an issue and are forging ahead to work on releasing new iterations of IP tech (v3.0 and onwards) every 12 to 18 months.

Which is hopefully a very good thing as they may know that Mercedes and/or others are going to start paying them royalties this financial year FY2024….I sure hope so.

They do have a technology lead so they know they need to maintain it, good to see.

Reactions: 26 users
It's also an acknowledgement of how fast the technology will progress into the future. The world will be a much different place in 5, 10, 15 years and BRN may be an instrumental part of that change.
Yes that is the dream! Brainchip do have enough embedded large partners for this to be a reality which is good.

Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Seems you missed it here. This presentation was on an OTC investor conference on April 13th. So maybe some dates are mixed up in this summary.
Here the original presentation:

Thanks Perhaps,

I had not seen this presentation, but, at about 4:40, it does help explain the conflation of 1500 and gen 2 release dates in the 10 August presentation.

Reactions: 9 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
View attachment 44429 View attachment 44430 View attachment 44431
The 3rd party is block is the only block without a click able Hotspot. They appear to be intentionally keeping it under wraps for now. Would an AI/ML offering be a reasonable assumption to make?

TT

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/chro...6-pkbg?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

Could this be a new Product hitting the market containing Akida? We know we have a partnership with Prophesee, which has an event based camera solution, but is it classified Neuromorphic without something like Akida doing the processing?

Xperi seems to be well connected in the Automotive sector.

View attachment 44416

Hi Tfm,

Prophesee classified themselves as "neuromorphic" before they met Akida.

They justify this as treating the optic nervous system as being part of the neural system. The receptor cells in the eye react to differences in the field of view, as does the DVS/event camera.

Reactions: 6 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Well Wilzy, your green baby with the beer gif hasn't appeared for quite some time which is pretty indicative of the current state of affairs. Optimism is being replaced by realism atm in the absence of any sentiment changing event.....
Please refer to my avatar <3

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Calsco

Regular
In the interview Sean mentions that they are seeing significantly more interest and progressed talks regarding 2.0, I hope we can take this to mean that there is a possibility of getting at least 2 or more licences sold. Hopefully in quick succession after the release date so the share price can bounce.

• Fire

skutza

Regular
That was interesting. I bought 2 parcels today but one was cheaper than the other?
1694481160861.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
That was interesting. I bought 2 parcels today but one was cheaper than the other?
View attachment 44441
Yeah. Has happened to me a couple of times. An insto or a broker who can trade in quarter cent increments has been half the other side of your trade. Just the luck of the draw. 🤣

Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230912_133453_LinkedIn.jpg

• Thinking
Interesting games on the ASX being played with BRN. SP being held in a vice. Buy and sell walls in place. Churning…allowing shorters to exit out here.

I like it that a bit of a double bottom has been achieved here at around 28 cents. Would be nice to see the move back up now….if not I will just keep buying the cheap shares.

• Love

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon ILoveLamb ,

Just on the above Indian moon landing , this morning the moon rover detected a movement on the moon.

True story.

First time a Earthquake ( or should say .... Moonquake ) ..has been recorded.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Love

Kachoo

Regular
Well that was a great interview lots has been said some not.

My key take a ways.

1. BRN now has about 100 employees. This is great to know as this was the upscaling target stated 1.5 years ago.

Clearly if financing or $$ was a true issue the company would not have increase there staff by about 30 some what people from pre AGM.

2. I know they broke up our partnerships in 3 sections. The one showing Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Vorago, Valeo these are who o believe are commercially working some degree. To use trusted by would imply They use Akida. So the posters who continue to say MB is not going to or using BRN simply is misleading. To what level and when revenue comes is based on the contract.

3. Akida 2.0 is due likely within the next 30 days. Clearly they are moving ahead and have their plan.

The product cycle takes Time but there are a few in the works as early adopters.

And all are busy!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Hi Tfm,

Prophesee classified themselves as "neuromorphic" before they met Akida.

They justify this as treating the optic nervous system as being part of the neural system. The receptor cells in the eye react to differences in the field of view, as does the DVS/event camera.
Ok cheers. Still a possibility though. As we are still listed as a technology partner on our page, and the high praise we have received from Luca in the past as making them a complete solution to provide their customers with.

But we will probably never hear about it 😂 watch the financials…. Etc etc.

Im so far in the red now I don’t even sweat. It’s like money I never had lol.

Put on my patience hat again 🎩

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom