Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

The Pope

Regular
Hi @Rach2512
Im sure you will agree SMR is a real character, love or hate him. (im hoping you have Tesla shares )

When i 1st saw the Tesla Version 12 drive by Elon, like many i was "gobsmacked "
The things the car "choose to do " were as many would say, "human like "

To be trained on "purely vision" and to learn as it goes, well im sure even the hairs on Bravos feet stood up !

Also, just 8mths ago Tesla changed their strategy completely, .............. WHY? so as one of my recent posts was headed ( pls read )
WHAT HAVE TESLA DISCOVERED?
So, made me very curious as to how they have been able to run the FSD @ 100watts, train the vehicles with one/few shot learning
and be able to do this all without internet connection.
Then Elons comment ................ "Done on Neural Nets, Nothing but Nets baby" ................. Im sure he meant Spiking NNs 🤞

I do realise that Tesla have been creating their own SOCs for some time, and this is coupled to their own super computer { DOJO }

BUT...................... Are they the .......................... NDA of all NDAs ????????????? :eek::eek::eek: 🤞🤞🤞🤞

F#*CK I HOPE SO !!!!!!!!

My pestering at Elon about BRN may have "not fallen on deaf ears " ........................;):cool:
While it would be great for BRN to be linked to Telsa I must say this given other thoughts shared as to why Chris Stevens departed from BRN.
Surely CS wouldn’t have left if he hooked telsa as part of his gig of world wide sales for BRN. Also the time lines just don’t appear to line up based on video link provided and comments from AGM board members that I listened to with many others in Sydney earlier this year.

Elon musk appears to want to run his own race

I hope BRN also has a big chunk of the AI tech pie.

Note - I expect a burning bin image at a minimum for a reply. Bring it Wilzy. Lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TopCat

Regular
I see TDK are into neuromorphic as well :unsure:

From their Integrated Report 2023 release end of Aug.

Original HERE

For this purpose, we are researching a neuromorphic device that emulates the human brain and is characterized by having both memory and computation functions together.

At present computation takes place at a high speed and large capacity by taking data from the memory and returning it. Obviously, this requires a huge amount of energy.

The device that we are developing is an epoch-making technique that renders such read/write unnecessary, because we are trying to make a neural circuit, as a device, that can conduct memory and computation functions simultaneously.

Actually, we know that if a technology called magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ), which is used in magnetic heads, is applied in this device, we can reduce the amount of electricity consumed to about 1/300th of the present level.

I hope we can put this device on the market.
Maybe this is where Chris is heading to. I get a feeling he might be quite chummy with them.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe this is where Chris is heading to. I get a feeling he might be quite chummy with them.
But are they "commercially ready"?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
While it would be great for BRN to be linked to Telsa I must say this given other thoughts shared as to why Chris Stevens departed from BRN.
Surely CS wouldn’t have left if he hooked telsa as part of his gig of world wide sales for BRN. Also the time lines just don’t appear to line up based on video link provided and comments from AGM board members that I listened to with many others in Sydney earlier this year.

Elon musk appears to want to run his own race

I hope BRN also has a big chunk of the AI tech pie.

Note - I expect a burning bin image at a minimum for a reply. Bring it Wilzy. Lol
Maybe Rob hooked Tesla and Chris felt a little overshadowed by the bold moves of our super hero RT. No room in da house for two big personalities. Bit like Batman and Robin. Chris felt a bit like Robin. I think he has gone of to try on a new super hero suit elsewhere.

I like to think our super hero RT has gotten in Elons ear whilst at NASA and Akida is processing and crunching those images in Tesla. God knows, our SP needs all the help it can get. I’ll take a bit of Tesla luck where I can get it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

The Pope

Regular
Maybe Rob hooked Tesla and Chris felt a little overshadowed by the bold moves of our super hero RT. No room in da house for two big personalities. Bit like Batman and Robin. Chris felt a bit like Robin. I think he has gone of to try on a new super hero suit elsewhere.

I like to think our super hero RT has gotten in Elons ear whilst at NASA and Akida is processing and crunching those images in Tesla. God knows, our SP needs all the help it can get. I’ll take a bit of Tesla luck where I can get it.
It would be quite amusing if you were correct TUFA. Just picturing RT and CS in Batman and Robin costumes. Lmfao.
Now having a drink to erase that amusing thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I would be quite amusing if you were correct TUFA. Just picturing RT and CS in Batman and Robin costumes. Lmfao.
Now having a drink to erase that amusing thought.
I’m going to have a drink to try not to think about it at all let alone erase it. 😂

I see Rob fitting in the Penguin suit and Chris definitely fits the Joaquin Phoenix Joker character. But. Let’s just stick to Akida. The star of the show. Let’s give it the Tron suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Same here. Bought 10k more shares this morning.

Love lurkers like you that come out of the woodwork to convey optimism. Thank you.

Don't love those who emerge with "doubt" or continue to post "I still have hope" posts... or worse still, "I hate this company until I don't and then it will be a good company" comments.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

The Pope

Regular
Love lurkers like you that come out of the woodwork to convey optimism. Thank you.

Don't love those who emerge with "doubt" or continue to post "I still have hope" posts... or worse still, "I hate this company until I don't and then it will be a good company" comments.
I love lurkers as well Wilzy but after a while it gets a bit disturbing and may call authorities to sort out. Lol

Maybe many just don’t like or refrain from posting a lot of the time (me included) due to the grind when there is a question that deserves a nice response but doesn’t even if some don’t agree BUT I also don’t like it when a posters posts are nearly always positive or always negative BUT it also good to be a glass half full approach to things in life.

Sometimes when there is some obvious doubt or challenge to positive post provided on TSE it’s good for all to absorb and consider. Maybe even a mild reset is good for all (not limited to)

In closing, I hope RT (Batman), the BRN Board members and many other hard working staff at BRN can get us devoted BRN shareholders some nice rise in the SP in next 6 to 12 months to put the smiles back on us loyal investors.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Foxdog

Regular

Well Wilzy, your green baby with the beer gif hasn't appeared for quite some time which is pretty indicative of the current state of affairs. Optimism is being replaced by realism atm in the absence of any sentiment changing event.....

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I really don't understand all the scepticism and negativity in these threads recently.

Anybody who has actually read these threads, knows what they're holding, and isn't going to give it up for anything.

If you aren't sure about your investment, why are you still invested?

My opinion only

Screenshot_20230911_220224_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Well Wilzy, your green baby with the beer gif hasn't appeared for quite some time which is pretty indicative of the current state of affairs. Optimism is being replaced by realism atm in the absence of any sentiment changing event.....

ROFL.. you are still here????.......................

• Love
  • Fire

Damo4

Regular
Where's the 🍆 reac when you need it

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Where's the 🍆 reac when you need it

It's becoming embarrassing

Reactions: 2 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Sean he can talk a lot but as a shareholder loosing a FKN lot this same dribble is wearing thin,same shit with very little to substantiate, now it’s 2.0 within 30 days from today,WTF Happened to this month,this bloke is FOS. Head of sales left because he saw the sales figures and they will be grim, shares will do what shares will do,Well guess what shareholders will do what shareholders will do, Next AGM He and the rest of sales will be gone,voted out.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

GazDix

Regular

This is bonza. Thanks for sharing Getupthere.

This slide is a great reminder for many of us. Note the language used in some of the descriptions:
1694435599921.png

Cons first:
'Adequate' funding. I infer this as doubt. Unless it is there hunting for insto investors?

Pros:
'Massive' competitive advantage.
'Marquee' EAP customers. Interesting to categorise these ones.

Great watch and good reminder on how superior Akida is tech wise and I think the new strategy of differing Akida to models E S and P is very sound.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Found it interesting that Socionext didn't appear to be mentioned unless I missed it :unsure:

• Thinking
  • Fire

CHIPS

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom