BRN Discussion Ongoing

JoMo68

Regular
OK then, personally I'd like to see some lesbian mulatto energy in the position...
Jerking off is when, erm, on second thought, just google it…
She’s referring to you, a**hole (although I think you knew that).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
She’s referring to you, a**hole (although I think you knew that).

I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re not a very nice person

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

DK6161

Regular
He is a job hopper and never stayed long enough to be really successful in my opinion. No loss for BrainChip.
I see it as a big loss. A big loss of opportunity during his time with the company if he didn't meet his targets.

My question is what does he mean by an interesting year?
Our SP also had an interesting year didn't it?
Hope the market doesn't see this as a shit news.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

big loss of opportunity

he didn't meet his targets

what does he mean by an interesting year

Our SP also had an interesting year

Hope the market doesn't see this as a shit news

Mate
..... your low value negative sentiment bait could not be any more obvious.

It taking a few butthurt peanuts on here to see the writing on the wall... so you still have an audience.

Funny to watch given the other data I won't divulge.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Have emailed TD regarding this matter.
Your thoughts @chapman89 ? as you seemed to have "liked Chris"s post "
Cheers
My personal opinion is the fact that he has said “interesting” year at Brainchip and not touched on many partnerships that has been announced in the last 12 months and hasn’t said anything about akida 2nd generation and not thanking the rest of the Brainchip staff and board tells me he is leaving because of many possibilities but clearly he seems disgruntled and there’s been a relationship breakdown internally.

I’d say he has brought tier one semiconductor companies over and partners/customers and has a very high workload and has asked the Brainchip board for more commission/money and it’s been knocked back due to sean and the current boards plan and he has sought better opportunity/money elsewhere and has obviously done that, which I don’t see an issue with at all because we are all entitled to do that and would all consider that.
I’d say it’s purely a better financial decision for himself as for the reason he is departing, and clearly this would have been in the works for a while.
We have never heard Chris speak at any event, any podcast, so it’s almost like he wasn’t there!

No matter what his decision was, I don’t see it as a negative at all, matter of fact I’m more excited to see who they employ and will take over the role!

Let’s use Nanden as an example, he left a trillion dollar company being Amazon, and a hugely successful product of “Hey-Alexa” and he decided to leave that company and come to Brainchip, not because Amazon was failing, not because hey Alexa was a dud, so it’s not always about money for some, which I think I remember Rob telson saying when he first started that he wanted to work back in the start ups to feel the excitement in a start up environment that goes on in the beginning.
Clearly for Chris stevens it was purely based on money, and we may all be wondering well why did he take the job on in the first place knowing?
Well, good question but clearly it wasn’t for him and has most likely asked for more and it’s been knocked back.

This is why it is important to pay people accordingly in this very global competitive industry we are in and I feel blessed that we do have Rob Nanden Todd Sean Ken Duy-Loan Antonio with their experience.

I say bring on the next worldwide sales boss 😎

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

CHIPS

Regular
I see it as a big loss. A big loss of opportunity during his time with the company if he didn't meet his targets.

My question is what does he mean by an interesting year?
Our SP also had an interesting year didn't it?
Hope the market doesn't see this as a shit news.

We don't know how active he has been and how well-known he is in the BRN market, but he can't have met his targets or else why would he leave after such a short time?! It does not look good on his CV at all. But we will know more in some weeks I guess.
Stevens' leaving was not even announced by BRN yet, only by him. I hope that the market (if they notice it at all) will see this as an improvement as long as a replacement is announced soon.

I don't want another interesting year for our SP for sure. I want an exciting year!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

DK6161

Regular
Mate
..... your low value negative sentiment bait could not be any more obvious.

It taking a few butthurt peanuts on here to see the writing on the wall... so you still have an audience.

Funny to watch given the other data I won't divulge.
Wow just chopped up my words to suit your needs. Very clever..
I said it would be a big loss of opportunity if he didn't meet his target during his tenure.
Again, aren't we allowed to express our opinions here as shareholders?
Please do divulge your data.

Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I said it would be a big loss of opportunity if he didn't meet his target during his tenure.

Listen here DiCK161, how come all of your previous 114 posts have been negative?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

DK6161

Regular
Listen here DiCK161, how come all of your previous 114 posts have been negative?
Very clever again with name calling.

You'll see that my old posts show a lot of excitement and believe in our company, but my recent posts reflect the declining SP.
I am human afterall, caught up in this emotional rollercoaster of being a shareholder.

Reactions: 1 users

Getupthere

Regular
I think he had his 12 month contract review and the board wasn’t happy with the progress/results over the past 12 months.

We are in a world of results.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe Chris' role has been made redundant....just another thought.

Went checking if could see it advertised and would suspect if normal notice period given, the replacement search would be on, unless they are keeping in house and head hunting quietly or not replacing :unsure:

Anyway, I like that we are looking for a Production Mgr though, as that indicates to me something physical and / or IP related required from the sales process starting to be required nearer term, otherwise why required.

Production Manager​

images

BrainChip
Laguna Hills, CA
Apply

1 day ago
20–28 an hour
Full-time
Job Description: We are looking for a Production Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience in electronics manufacturing, either in-house or by a contract manufacturer, parts sourcing, and price negotiation. We are looking for someone with previous experience as a Production Manager or as an assistant Production Manager who is eager to make the step up and assist in planning, organizing, and controlling production to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, and on time per plan. Key Responsibilities: Operationalize the end-to-end manufacturing and distribution of current and future product offerings, defining the criteria for parts procurement, assembly, test, and shipping Continuously identify and implement operational efficiencies Participate in the sourcing, selection, and management of all direct and indirect supplier relationship. Authors, revises, and manages all necessary documentation, change management, and governance processes, including QA, fulfillment, and support, for delivering products to customers at scale Responsible for materials forecasting based on production demand; ensures production materials are on-hand and ready for use for on-time order fulfillment Leads manufacturing readiness program in support of new product introductions Assists team with defining, quoting, and bringing new products into production Acts as liaison with both customers and suppliers Work closely with marketing, focusing on demand generation, e-commerce efforts to ensure a seamless customer experience Responsible for in-house production of low volume development systems Drives timely decisions and facilitates active communication and information flow Establishes KPIs, tracks/reports monthly Other duties as time allows Project manage the IP delivery program to IP Licensees May perform other or specified duties as directed This position is 40% production functions, 40% purchasing functions, and 20% of other operational and reporting tasks. Qualifications and Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related work experience including at least 2 years of successful leadership/supervisory experience and a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 5 years experience in supply chain management within technology industries Strong track record of leading and implementing production projects A team player who is accurate, detailed, committed to high-quality standards, and proactive in finding solutions to achieve successful outcomes. Highly organized, self-motivated, detailed, and resourceful leader with excellent execution Must have Budget management and optimization skills Sourcing/Procurement experience required

What's with the security clearance :unsure:

Staff Digital Design Engineer with Security Clearance​

images

BrainChip, Inc.
Laguna Woods, CA
Apply

3 days ago
Full-time
gm_health_and_safety_gm_grey_24dp.png
Health insurance
ic_dental_coverage.png
Dental insurance
gm_event_available_gm_grey_24dp.png
Paid time off
Job highlights
Identified by Google from the original job post
Qualifications

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily

BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related degree or certification required

10+ years of experience in digital logic design

Fluent in Verilog and SystemVerilog

Good debugging skills, and well experienced with VCS/Verdi or similar toolsets
Responsibilities

The Senior Digital Design Engineer primary job function is to work with team members to design and develop the digital modules from the concept to tape out or release for FPGA

This position will be part of our Hardware Development group

Understand the requirements, gather the relevant information, and develop a solution

Program, debug, and build the FPGA for system verification

Use simulation tools to check the functionalities of the designs in RTL and gate level

Collaborate with other team members to define a verification methodology and a test plan

Write clear documentation of the designs

Hi Fmf,

A couple of nice finds.

Sales contretemps aside, the ship sails on.

There's a lot of overlap between the 2 jobs:

Responsible for in-house production of low volume development systems
############################################################################
The Senior Digital Design Engineer primary job function is to work with team members to design and develop the digital modules from the concept to tape out or release for FPGA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

DK6161

Regular
Mate you're a bellend.
As a shareholder I am entitled to express my opinions. I'll call it how I see it.

Reactions: 3 users

Kachoo

Regular
Hi Fmf,

A couple of nice finds.

Sales contretemps aside, the ship sails on.

There's a lot of overlap between the 2 jobs:

Responsible for in-house production of low volume development systems
############################################################################

Based on this find I say they are just trucking along. Does it matter if one is fired or quits lots of reasons for these actions. Based on his LinkedIn post I would be more inclined to lead to it was BRN driving this decision. But that said it could be mutual or either side decieded to move on.

I will agree that many times I read his name and said who is this guy again? So I do not think he was in the spotlight like Rob, Todd and Nandan who we all know well.

Akida 2.0 is coming and we are hiring so yeah lets move one to the next thing.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
O B V I O U S

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My personal opinion is the fact that he has said “interesting” year at Brainchip and not touched on many partnerships that has been announced in the last 12 months and hasn’t said anything about akida 2nd generation and not thanking the rest of the Brainchip staff and board tells me he is leaving because of many possibilities but clearly he seems disgruntled and there’s been a relationship breakdown internally.

I’d say he has brought tier one semiconductor companies over and partners/customers and has a very high workload and has asked the Brainchip board for more commission/money and it’s been knocked back due to sean and the current boards plan and he has sought better opportunity/money elsewhere and has obviously done that, which I don’t see an issue with at all because we are all entitled to do that and would all consider that.
I’d say it’s purely a better financial decision for himself as for the reason he is departing, and clearly this would have been in the works for a while.
We have never heard Chris speak at any event, any podcast, so it’s almost like he wasn’t there!

No matter what his decision was, I don’t see it as a negative at all, matter of fact I’m more excited to see who they employ and will take over the role!

Let’s use Nanden as an example, he left a trillion dollar company being Amazon, and a hugely successful product of “Hey-Alexa” and he decided to leave that company and come to Brainchip, not because Amazon was failing, not because hey Alexa was a dud, so it’s not always about money for some, which I think I remember Rob telson saying when he first started that he wanted to work back in the start ups to feel the excitement in a start up environment that goes on in the beginning.
Clearly for Chris stevens it was purely based on money, and we may all be wondering well why did he take the job on in the first place knowing?
Well, good question but clearly it wasn’t for him and has most likely asked for more and it’s been knocked back.

This is why it is important to pay people accordingly in this very global competitive industry we are in and I feel blessed that we do have Rob Nanden Todd Sean Ken Duy-Loan Antonio with their experience.

I say bring on the next worldwide sales boss 😎
I think, or rather we know Akida 2 cut the ground from under sales in the last 6 months. As Ken said, some active prospects deferred further assessment until Akida 2 becomes available.

Using a rule of thumb that Akida 2 will supersede Akida 1 in fairly complex time-dependent tasks and the improved speed and power efficiency of TeNNs/ViT*, my thoughts on some of the known unknowns:

Of those we know a little about, I would certainly think Prophesee would fancy using Akida 2 with their DVS. Luca Verre had described the relationship as early stage, and he has stated that they are itching to get their hands on Akida 2, so we may have to wait a little longer to clinch the deal.

I guess Valeo and Renesas are too far along to abandon Akida 1 at this stage, but they will also want to get their hands on the FPGAs/engineering samples of Akida 2 asap.

Megachips has boasted of having a finger in the 1500 pie.

ARM will, in my opinion, continue to offer Akida 1, and then both when Akida 2 is available on the basis of price differential.

Static analysis applications like Biotome do not need (cannot use?) Akida 2's TeNNs/ViT.

I would think that Ai Labs machine monitoring can get by with Akida 1, although for inaccessible situations, maybe Akida 2 will provide longer battery life.

ISL's radar for USAF, along with all defence and NASA will certainly benefit from Akida 2.

I don't know enough about software-defined-radio (Ipisolon/Lorser), but at a guess I would put them in the Akida 1 camp as I assume it is a fairly narrowly defined task.

So it is possible that a large proportion of potential sales have been deferred for some time.

* How good is it to improve speed and reduce power?!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users
Like to know who the named accounts are :LOL:

Regional Sales Manager​

images

BrainChip
Laguna Hills, CA
Apply

1 day ago

Full-time

At BrainChip, we're at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we're powering it all with the world's most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation and drive, we want to meet you. Due to our growth and need to fulfill demand, BrainChip is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive our IP licensing business in specified geographical regions. This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of IP licensing with a demonstrated experience selling through the semiconductor and systems ecosystem. A principal goal for this position is the selling of enterprise agreements within several named accounts and a broad geography, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship-building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments. Responsibilities Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision-makers Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions Ensure customer success Maintain accurate Salesforce information Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling) Required Skills & Knowledge Proven track record of exceeding sales revenue targets Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles Proven ability to sell multiyear enterprise licensing agreements Proven track record selling six-or-seven figure deals Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision-makers Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent communications and presentations skills 5 Years Experience in Artificial Intelligence, IP Sales, Semiconductor Sales 5 Years Demonstrated Success in Complex Selling Environment 5 Years Enterprise Account Management Experience Education in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Preferably a Masters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re not a very nice person
Again, just give it a rest. Take a spell or whatever you need to. I’ve met @JoMo68 and she’s fantastic! We’ve all had enough of your constant crap.
RESPECT breeds RESPECT people!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Had we seen anything on this back in 2019?

I can't speak for its veracity....just picked it up on a search but need sub to access document.

IPVM appears pretty legit though.

IMG_20230910_212156.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users
Be nice to bundled in here somewhere :unsure:

4 SEP, 2023 | 2 MIN
  • #AUTONOMOUSVEHICLE

Valeo launches Valeo anSWer, its offer for software solutions and services on demand​

The automotive industry is facing its biggest revolution as cars become more electric and more intelligent.

To accommodate these new trends, cars include more software and car manufacturers are moving from a hardware-based architecture to a software-based architecture, the Software Defined Vehicle.
Valeo has more than 30 years of experience in providing our clients with embedded software solutions for safer, cleaner and affordable mobility, as well as to update and personalize functions of the car throughout its entire lifecycle. Today, more than 40% of our 20,000 engineers are dedicated to software and systems.
At IAA Mobility 2023, Valeo launches anSWer, a new offer of software as a product and as a service. This new open, scalable and modular offer includes best-in-class applications, middleware and services to our customers:
  1. End-user applications: relying on Valeo’s recognized expertise in the fields of ADAS, intelligent lighting, electric powertrain and thermal management, Valeo anSWer includes best-in-class applications for all mobility players. Valeo is already a world leader in ADAS, providing the full stacks of perception, fusion, planning and a wide portfolio of proven driving and parking features.
  2. Middleware software: enabling communication between applications and the SOC, it ensures the system works as a whole. Valeo anSWer includes tailoring solutions for today’s connected vehicles to achieve best in class performance in terms of safety, cybersecurity and over-the-air updates. Valeo anSWer adopts an agnostic and unique open-source software approach, interfacing with the entire software ecosystem, with a broad range of operating systems, with all our customers and the main players of the automotive and tech industries.
  3. Services to our OEM customers: offering services of our experienced teams to support the OEMs in software architecture design, integration, validation, testing and maintenance.
Valeo anSWer provides software stacks as building blocks for leading applications, applications support packages and middleware as a service. Our services for integrations, testing and validation as well as maintenance ensure the function and security for the lifetime of the vehicle.
Valeo’s offer is unbundled and flexible. It is also agnostic, offering our client flexibility on SOC choice and Valeo supports Open Community: Open Source collaboration of non-differentiating software. Leveraging the expertise of our global team of software experts with a lean footprint, our innovative new applications bring the latest features to maximize synergies with Valeo hardware, but can also be experienced independently. Our clients will be able to choose Valeo’s software with or without hardware, with a dedicated software license (contract).
Christophe Périllat, CEO Valeo explains “For more than 30 years, Valeo has been enabling new functions in all our domains of expertise: electrification, ADAS, thermal management and lighting. We have forgedlong-lasting and robust alliances with prominent international OEMs and tech players and our solutions have contributed to make mobility smarter and safer. As our industry evolves, we want to leverage our strong positioning ro seize today’s tremendous market opportunities and better meet the changing needs of our customers. With Valeo anSWer, we will keep on supporting our clients in all their projects with our software and hardware solutions, together or separately.”

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom