BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cartagena

Regular

Tata Partners With NVIDIA to Build Large-Scale AI Infrastructure​

State-of-the-Art AI Supercomputer to Provide Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform for AI Services
September 8, 2023
NVIDIA today announced an extensive collaboration with Tata Group to deliver AI computing infrastructure and platforms for developing AI solutions. The collaboration will bring state-of-the-art AI capabilities within reach to thousands of organizations, businesses and AI researchers, and hundreds of startups in India.

Brainchip/TATA/………………TATA/Nvidia

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😎
AKIDA BALLITSA UBQTS

If they're using the Akida IP in any of the above, I hope the mega conglomerate pays big money for that privilege and signs a commercial contract. As Tata is affiliated with Brainchip, I would think there should be an announcement to the market if that is the case. Let's see. Fingers crossed🤞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

MDhere

Regular

State-of-the-Art AI Supercomputer to Provide Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform for AI Services
September 8, 2023
NVIDIA today announced an extensive collaboration with Tata Group to deliver AI computing infrastructure and platforms for developing AI solutions. The collaboration will bring state-of-the-art AI capabilities within reach to thousands of organizations, businesses and AI researchers, and hundreds of startups in India.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😎
AKIDA BALLITSA UBQTS
Nice one KM . its no secret that i love the Tata group. i have a couple friends working for the Tata group in i.t. sector and remember quite a while ago i asked them if they knew of Brainchip Akida, to memory one didn't reply but the other said yes and went on to say they featured in a newsletter. So....if 1 little unknown worker that i happen to know has heard of our little company i dare say LOTS OF WORKERS IN TATA KNOW OF BRAINCHIP :) LOTS OF VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE!! :) its all coming together nicely.
You made my saturday KM Thanks :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Thought this had been posted previously but couldn't see it on a quick word search?

Maybe used wrong key words?

Made the finals but Smartech was winner.

Came up on a Google search from 2 days ago apparently.

2023 Shortlist
Congratulations to our 2023 Global Business Tech Awards finalists.
Finalist Assets

Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-32-03-49_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Labsy

Regular
Look at the financials, we may never know where BRN is being used???
Personally I think it's possible to shoot to 25mill then 80 mill in 2 quarters... perhaps 150mill... shorters beware . .. sp gonna hit the roof in next 2 quarters... xall me crazy but I'm expecting a div payment in 2024-2025
Perhaps they would start buying back some shares.... now I'd love to see that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Rach2512

Regular
Thought this had been posted previously but couldn't see it on a quick word search?

Maybe used wrong key words?

Made the finals but Smartech was winner.

Came up on a Google search from 2 days ago apparently.

2023 Shortlist
Congratulations to our 2023 Global Business Tech Awards finalists.
Finalist Assets

View attachment 44249
And also, sorry had to do 2 screens shots for one of the awards as couldn't fit in the award and our details, hope that makes sense.
Screenshot_20230909-134834_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909-134908_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909-134908_Samsung Internet.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20230909-134920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909-134920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Labsy

Regular
These are my thoughts....

View attachment 44177

View attachment 44179

Now who is Colleen Vitolo? Director, Business Development and Strategic Initiatives at Intel! Why would she bother commenting? In my opinion because she knows what Todd and Rob have achieved.

Sheer guesswork on my part.
If I was Intel, I'd be frothing to take over BRN. And pay whatever the shareholders request for it. Then tuck the tech under thr loihi name. Just makes sense.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Ah yes, and if you scroll down a bit from Bravo's post back in March a few are raving about 48c being an absolute bargain. Only 6 months later and look where we are. This has been a difficult year for BRN shareholders, so far.
The uptrend is imminent Fd !!! 🙏:cool: Has been a very tough last 12+ months (9 years! :love:)...but spa parties every weekend sooooooon :)

Yamas from Mykonos ... 🍻🍻

Have a great weekend Chippers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
This use case has been mentioned by the company on multiple occasions........i would not be surprised if we're involved considering our connections to NASA and the U.S Government

Screenshot_20230909_155423_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dhm

Regular
These are my thoughts....

View attachment 44177

View attachment 44179

Now who is Colleen Vitolo? Director, Business Development and Strategic Initiatives at Intel! Why would she bother commenting? In my opinion because she knows what Todd and Rob have achieved.

Sheer guesswork on my part.
I just have to underline this one more time......

Rob says, "Sometimes you have to stop and appreciate the moment."

Now that is an odd thing to say on a public medium, in this case LinkedIn. It implies achieving something major and it would have been worked on and targeted for an extended period of time.

In my case it would be a hole in one, or that kickass bottle of wine. In Brainchips case it just may be a betrothal with the georgously proportioned Intel. Or maybe they slept together and swapped pillow talk. 😂

jericho GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

September 8, 2023

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😎
AKIDA BALLITSA UBQTS
"We see companies like NVIDIA more as partners than competitors"

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

MrNick

Regular
The uptrend is imminent Fd !!! 🙏:cool: Has been a very tough last 12+ months (9 years! :love:)...but spa parties every weekend sooooooon :)

Yup, us in the 9 year club have been very very patient. What’s a little more eh.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yup, us in the 9 year club have been very very patient. What’s a little more eh.
Absolutely MrNick .... Just a few more months? And over the years (especially this one) I have learnt to completely shut my emotions off over the SP ...Because ... I KNOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! :love::love:

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Every day will be a weekend.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

CHIPS

Regular
Just stating my opinion of the content of his posting.. I'm waiting on zee to delete my account
Why heck can't people just be nice here
Were you always nice to all people here?
By the way, you do not have to be deleted in order to leave, you can just go (not that I want you to) ;)

Reactions: 3 users
S

Straw

I really like the title of Nandan's address for the upcoming AI Hardware and Edge Summit. I found it very appropriate and quite amusing on many levels.

Reactions: 9 users

manny100

Regular
Maybe it will not be to long before we see some action. From BRN website:
“At Prophesee, we are driven by the pursuit of groundbreaking innovation addressing event-based vision solutions. Combining our highly efficient neuromorphic-enabled Metavision sensing approach with Brainchip’s Akida neuromorphic processor holds great potential for developers of high-performance, low-power Edge AI applications. We value our partnership with BrainChip and look forward to getting started with their 2nd generation Akida platform, supporting vision transformers and TENNs,” said Luca Verre, Co-Founder and CEO at Prophesee. "
My bold.
Can't be more clearer as Propesee say they are looking forward to getting started with Gen 2 which will be available soon.
Once Gen2 gets some users the value of our Patents should skyrocket.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Frangipani

Regular

Attachments

• 42D17DA8-8502-490D-8D8E-0F9BA0B55C6F.jpeg
    42D17DA8-8502-490D-8D8E-0F9BA0B55C6F.jpeg
    498 KB · Views: 112
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 88 users

Cartagena

Regular
Just a follow-up on previous posts by @MrRomper , @DaBenjamins And @Diogenese:

View attachment 44265
View attachment 44261
View attachment 44262

The conference paper referred to in above posts can now be accessed on IEEE Xplore for those with an institutional or member sign-in:

View attachment 44263

Frangipani, what a golden post thanks for sharing it again for us. More expert validation. Wow ⚡⚡⚡ All the naysayers will soon regret shorting this company 👍

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

JDelekto

Regular
If I was Intel, I'd be frothing to take over BRN. And pay whatever the shareholders request for it. Then tuck the tech under thr loihi name. Just makes sense.

As a shareholder, I wouldn't want BrainChip to be acquired by another company, including Intel. I'm not sure how it works for other foreign markets, but here in the U.S., there are a couple of options.

Provided the shareholders voted to approve it and regulators allowed the deal to go through, shareholders could have their stocks replaced with cash from a buyout, and that's it. Optionally, they could have their shares of stock exchanged for shares in the new company, and most likely not a one-to-one ratio.

Intel's stock is currently 38.01 USD (59.55 AUD), yes, tempting, but NVIDIA's is sitting at 455.72 USD (713.96 AUD). I strongly suspect any buyout would not be close to what BrainChip's value would be worth ten years from now.

Given the patents, technology, and lead time, BrainChip has a good chance of doing very well on its own, and I believe it could potentially be worth more than Intel's stock currently sits. Let's also consider the number of outstanding shares BrainChip has, ~1.78 billion. In 2020, NVIDIA attempted (unsuccessfully) to acquire Arm for USD 40 billion. I don't think that BrainChip is well-known enough to command that type of offer, but if all of BrainChip's shares were to cash out at USD 10 billion, that would be roughly 8.80 AUD a share.

Disclaimer: I am not in the financial business. I may be oversimplifying my example. From what I provided, I think BrainChip has the potential to be much more than 8.80 AUD per share ten years from now. Let's also not discount the tax headache this would bring from any shares not held in a retirement account that isn't subject to income taxes.

I imagine that some people might be tempted to cash out at a significant amount above their current investment, and some may have personal situations in which having those funds would be needed. 8.80 certainly looks a lot better than 0.30 right now.

This is not financial advice, and these views are my personal opinion. I would not want to see BrainChip sell to another company.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
"We see companies like NVIDIA more as partners than competitors"

Screenshot_20230909_224215_Chrome.jpg
happy dance1.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love