BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tysons

Sub 90c tomorrow = load up
April 2022 should be interesting.
Yeah she has taken a drop alright, unfortunately this is obviously news driven and will take some great news to stop the decline
Haven't bothered looking at the shorts
I am not panicking yet

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
S

Straw

True but do you have children, a faithful dog or even a loving partner. Depending on your cultural up bringing you may or may not sell them and it would not be price dependant.

I personally do not believe price will determine whether Peter van der Made will sell until he has completed his life’s work and I believe Anil Mankar and Robert Mitro will stand with him.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
To me Mr Mitro has been a bit of an enigma, a very engaging fellow (and entrepreneurial enabler??). BRN's first CEO.
Then again early on I didn't even know what Anil's role was.... I do now.

Slade

Top 20
0315874A-F488-4949-944E-C20BBD0DEEB1.jpeg

Cheers to all the Chippers. And cheers to my mate who just arrived in Bangkok and is looking down from one of the windows. Forced to do a night in quarantine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

True but do you have children, a faithful dog or even a loving partner. Depending on your cultural up bringing you may or may not sell them and it would not be price dependant.

I personally do not believe price will determine whether Peter van der Made will sell until he has completed his life’s work and I believe Anil Mankar and Robert Mitro will stand with him.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Nothing stopping Peter finishing what his started either being BRN owners or not, because at the end of the day it’s all about who invented the technology and how big the carrot being dangled

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxdog

Regular
Strikes me you have four choices here:

1. Current share price is a product of global and local events unrelated to the fundamentals and intrinsic value of the company facilitated by rabid manipulation using trading bots to facilitate accumulation by someone or something.

2. The present share price is still over inflated and the Mercedes reveal and the ISL US Airforce announcement added nothing to the value of Brainchip when it was trading in the 80 cent range before Christmas.

3. The current share price is heavily oversold and presents a bargain buying opportunity.

4. The world is about to end abandon ship.

Leave it to you to decide but for what it is worth I still believe the company is on target to meet all its objectives and it will have a value of at least $2.75 by Christmas 2022. If you know any facts that change the fundamentals other than the company has sold out of its Raspberry Pi’s at $4,999.00 a pop then don’t hide let me know. Private message is OK if you are shy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I'd like to think point 3 FF and I've been adding extra 5K parcels from 1.28 down to .945 (even though it increases my ave). But I've just cancelled a buy at .895 because this seems to be gathering momentum to the downside - retail weak hands? I'll start chipping away again in the mod to low 80's if it goes that far. Just my opinion and I've lost plenty (and I mean PLENTY) by trying to catch a falling knife in the past - but for me this seems different.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

Foxdog

Regular
Sorry CORRECTION on a statement I made on this post before (today).

It is NOT a new low since Sept 2021.

The last low at 0.885c was on 6th of Jan 2022 this year , 3 mths ago. Apologies for this incorrect fact.

Yak52.
WTF is an 'incorrect fact' ? 🤔😂

• Fire
  • Haha

Derby1990

Regular
I'd like to think point 3 FF and I've been adding extra 5K parcels from 1.28 down to .945 (even though it increases my ave). But I've just cancelled a buy at .895 because this seems to be gathering momentum to the downside - retail weak hands? I'll start chipping away again in the mod to low 80's if it goes that far. Just my opinion and I've lost plenty (and I mean PLENTY) by trying to catch a falling knife in the past - but for me this seems different.
I've had an order in at .88 since last Tuesday. That will be me topped up to 20K units at average .75. Hopefully tomorrow's my day, cross fingers. If it goes lower, I guess I'll just buy more.

Reactions: 11 users
Everything sells for the right price
Think Leonardo Da Vinci, Einstein, Alan Turing.

Great minds are passionate about what they do. PVDM is already very wealthy, I would like to think a once a rational person has enough to live well and provide for your family how much more do you need? He is already doing what he loves!

When you love what you do it doesn’t feel like work. PVDM has created a great environment to try and achieve his revolutionary goal of AGI.

An attribute often discussed when choosing a successful company to invest in is one that is led by the founder; this is the case with Brainchip!

Akida 2000 is already on the workbench. In my view the amount of success lined up over the next few years is amazing. PVDM and his team will deserve all the accolades they get. It won’t be an overnight success; it has already taken years of courage, dedication and brain power to do what no one else has; with more staff and bigger bank balances!

The company has enough funding for the next two years without including any revenue coming in; no reason to panic!

As I said earlier, if Valeo are producing 3 billion sensors over the next 5 years and IF Akida is inside; at just $1 a sensor for a revolutionary game changing technology; then we are set. Let alone all the other EAP’s and partners!

I’m sure that there have been some informal inquiries into buying BRAINCHIP as why wouldn’t some of the giants ask the question. I could be wrong but I believe that if a formal offer is made BRAINCHIP it must put it to the shareholders. I am guessing we haven’t heard of any because any informal queries have been met with “We are not for sale; and we have the numbers to block a sale.”

If I was high up in the management team and I knew the next 5-10 years was going to see explosive grown why would I sell now when I could ask many many multiples bigger in the future; especially if I loved what I did and hadn’t yet achieved my goal!.

I haven’t been a shareholder anywhere as long as some here but this same take-over question has been raised over and over, including when the share price was down to 38 cents not that long ago. It’s obvious by the lack of formal offers being submitted to share-holders that it isn’t going to happen anytime soon!

I’m almost hoping someone does put in a formal offer for example $20 a share for PVDM and the shareholders to decline the offer just to put a full stop on the question,

I have full confidence in the company and at todays prices intend to buy more!

Peace

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Foxdog

Regular
I've had an order in at .88 since last Tuesday. That will be me topped up to 20K units at average .75. Hopefully tomorrow's my day, cross fingers. If it goes lower, I guess I'll just buy more.
Its certainly getting pretty irresistible at these prices.

Reactions: 4 users
Its certainly getting pretty irresistible at these prices.
Just look at what happened a few nights ago in Europe with the SP. It went up 30% overnight, possibly on an old media release being re-released.

Unless we are all nuked due to WWIII then substantial news, partners and product releases are inevitable and where will the share price be then…. and in 5 years when the EAP’s are fully pumping out their products and royalties are growing exponentially. In my opinion it‘s a no brainer!

Peace

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Hi SharesForBrekky oh nah i have not sold a single shares of mine, I don't intend to sell any share anytime soon. I have been holding it for a very long time I think will be 5 years now. My average is pretty ok. I was only saying i could have bought more if i waited :). I am a long time holder or should i say a investor :cool:
Topped up today at .955 not bad still under a buck I guess, can’t believe it hit .90 cents though, might have to sell some other ones to free some cash, what a blessing at these prices, thanks for all the post keep up the excellent work and research, good reading. Have a good nite, cheers. 🗣 Go BRN! 🗣

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Baisyet

Regular
Topped up today at .955 not bad still under a buck I guess, can’t believe it hit .90 cents though, might have to sell some other ones to free some cash, what a blessing at these prices, thanks for all the post keep up the excellent work and research, good reading. Have a good nite, cheers. 🗣 Go BRN! 🗣
I know its good opportunity, i too sold non performing share that was sitting there for ages as i am long term holder. I topped up at right price given the time i topped up but i am still happy its only human nature that i am thinking i might have got more, no spare cash at the moment but i am happy where i am at the moment. cheers

Reactions: 8 users

Baisyet

Regular
I wonder how many people have stop losses that get triggered 🤔 maybe too many ? The crypto market seem to fully take advantage of those triggers in a bullish market then pumpbthe "buy the dip" shit... exchanges make a motza.
I dont do stops even though sometimes I wish I did.. 🤷‍♂️
Some one told me to sell when it was hitting high but i didnt sell it instead i was topping up :)

Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
IMO........With the Co's seemingly " Cone of Silence" stealth mode of late.... I hope that Sean H is ticking all the right boxes and is turning out to be the right CEO for our Co .......... time will tell I suppose !!!

Reactions: 4 users
The following paper highlights yet another use for AKIDA technology. The researchers had not heard about Brainchip but the science is clear and NASA has:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Diogenese , have you checked out Katana before and made any written comparisons, I'd love to hear your opinion?

Hi Alfie,

Katana does ring a bell - unfortunately it's the ogre's front door bell.

They design each core for a specific application:

Ultra-Low Power
Katana has unprecedented power efficiency that is a result of the combination of heterogenous specialized cores, optimized tools and a sophisticated dynamic voltage and frequency scaling mechanism.

Akida uses event sparsity to reduce power.

Optimized Architecture
Katana contains a heterogenous hexa-core architecture.
Each core is highly optmized for specialized tasks such as neural network image processing, audio/voice processing, control tasks and others.

The beauty of Akida is that the one hardware-configured SoC can be configured for classifying any sensor input.

1648465674622.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Question: What do you get if you cross Intel's TrueNorth with Kanye West?
Answer: TrueNorth West

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular
That explains EV but it does not explain EQXX leaping from nowhere onto the drawing board from a position where Mercedes were saying we will keep doing our ICE and building a few token EV models.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
We'll have to agree to disagree. While Mercedes may achieve its goal of selling only EVs after 2030 in Europe and North America, it may prolong the transition in other markets where buyers will still be looking for gasoline and diesel vehicles.

Mercedes Accelerates Pace To Stop Selling ICE By Decade’s End​

The company will be launching additional platforms designed for electric vehicles in order to achieve its EV-only goal.​

this was back in July 2021 while they were still developing the EQXX. They're not building a few token EV models. They're transitioning their entire range. Obviously they can't do it over night. It already sells the EQA, EQB, EQC, EQV and the EQS will soon join them in a few months’ time, followed by another few models within the next two years; the creation of a complete EQ lineup that offers EV alternatives to traditional models is well underway.

Just out today

Automotive Cell Company Announces Battery Gigafactory In Italy​

Mercedes-Benz joins Stellantis and TotalEnergies/Saft as a new, equal joint venture partner.​

The Automotive Cells Company (ACC) battery joint venture, originally established by Stellantis (PSA at the time) and TotalEnergies/Saft in Summer 2020, confirmed that Mercedes-Benz joined the endeavor as a new, equal partner, which was first announced in September 2021.

Mercedes-Benz is expected to provide technology and production know-how to ACC, as the company has a lot of experience with battery systems.

The trio intends to build, in Europe, a lithium-ion battery cell manufacturing capacity of at least 120 GWh/year by 2030.

For reference, Mercedes-Benz estimates that its electrification plan will require more than 200 GWh of batteries annually by 2030.

Markus Schäfer, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Chief Technology Officer responsible for Research & Development and Procurement said:

“Our stake in ACC marks another important step on the way towards an all-electric product portfolio by the end of the decade. To reach this target, we need a total battery production capacity of more than 200 Gigawatt hours by 2030. This is why we are continuously expanding our own R&D and production activities, and teaming up with partners to speed up progress”

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
Happening today.....I am very excited for this.

1648478321950.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
Top Bottom