BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
Time to buy some more ? I wonder if the instos are still accumulating.
Insto have been selling down since last Thursday (3 days ago). A B0T (insto) is also buying up this supply but letting the SP drop while doing so.

Thursday $1.09c - Monday $0.90c

New low since Sept 2021 7months ago.

Yak52

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

We've hit 90c.. thoughts?

My opinion is I think we are heading back to where we were before the Mercedes news or thereabouts and if I’m honest I never thought that was ever possible after hitting $2. But history is repeating itself after the last major jump to .90c back some time ago.

Reactions: 4 users
We've hit 90c.. thoughts?
Nothing's changed, its just the SP dancing, doing its thing. It has no relationship to what is happening at Brainchip or the value of our tech.
Unless you are in a postion that you need to sell, mark today down as a red day. They happen. In the end, *edit not to distant future, Those who hold will win.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
S

Straw

Hi Straw
The best financial and ecological decision is easy to make if you like the car you own. Fix it and keep it.
Simple.
Have I always done that? Of course not. 🤣FF
A push bike with a trailer might be an option then? (seriously though I might do that)
I don't know who came up with the concept for the necessity of decisions but I don't like them.

• Love
  • Fire

Slade

Top 20
Hi Slade
As you discovered a couple of years ago I am a downramper playing a long game so I will stick to my opinion. Just keep it between ourselves though. 😂🍻FF
Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

davidfitz

Regular
The bus has taken a beating but I am still on it (for now).

1648444303192.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Yak52

Regular
Out of interest this manipluated drop by Inst using B0Ts can be seen if you are using a decent Broker trading platform.
Right now a B0T is loading the sell side up to give the IMPRESSION of a major sell off.
At $2.67 price on the Sell it is loading and unloading hundreds of thousands of shares in and out. this practice is going on at other high and medium SELL levels.

• Sad
Reactions: 22 users
A push bike with a trailer might be an option then? (seriously though I might do that)
I don't know who came up with the concept for the necessity of decisions but I don't like them.
An economic rationalist. The more choices the more likely you will be to make the wrong one and then need to buy all over again until you make the right choice thus creating a bigger market out off nothing more than choice. Forget about the wasted resources just have to keep the mass consumption going. Modern economies are giant Ponzi Schemes. The system would collapse if we all said ‘I have enough.’ 🌚🌎 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

SilentioAsx

Emerged
I have been, and still are very excited about the prospects for BRN on a global scale with what appears to be an unbelievable number applications for the technology. The recent pull-back /correction in SP was inevitable as the valuation became a little too far ahead of itself.

The correction we are still in, brings certain questions to my mind once more.

Are we likely to see a take-over offer any time soon ? .......... especially at these prices.

I know other companies are desperately trying to enter this market with their own versions of a neuromorphic processor. Some are hitting 'locked doors' they have their patents denied ( already patented with BRN).

At what point do these other entities (even the likes of Elon Musk) just say ....."to hell wth it.......let's just buy the company, the tech, and patents and get a good head start on the chasers." After-all, time is of the essence. We are told we currently have an approximate market lead of 2-3 years. This lead should be worth a fortune.

We have the ONLY commercial neuromorphic processor of its kind on the market today !!!! So, it is no wonder I am surprised there is nobody knocking at the door with a fist full of dollars. Our tech has already been validated by some big players in the market and this technology has come at the right time for the next step up in AI and the next generation of commercial and consumer products.

What does everyone else think ? Is a suitor with deep pockets likely ?

Interested to hear your thoughts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

I have been, and still are very excited about the prospects for BRN on a global scale with what appears to be an unbelievable number applications for the technology. The recent pull-back /correction in SP was inevitable as the valuation became just a little too future focussed.

Are we likely to see a take-over offer any time soon ? .......... especially at these prices.

I know other companies are desperately trying to enter this market with their own versions of a neuromorphic processor. Some are hitting 'closed locked doors they have their patents denied ( already patented with BRN). At what point do these other entities (even the likes of Elon Musk) just say ....."to hell wth it.......let's just buy the company, the tech, and patents and get a good head start on the chasers." After-all time is of the essence. We are told we currently have an approximate lead to market of 2-3 years. This lead should be worth a fortune. We have the ONLY commercial neuromorphic processor of its kind on the market today...... So, it is no wonder I am surprised there is nobody knocking at the door with a fist full of dollars. Our tech has already been validated by some big players in market and this technology has come at the right time for the next step up in AI and the next generation of commercial and consumer products.

I’m extremely surprised there hasn’t been any offer to purchase BRN especially now why It’s so cheap

• Fire

Yak52

Regular
I should have explained a bit more about my last post.
The B0Ts loading up SELL orders at high levels is to give RETAIL the idea that there was 9 Million wanting to sell against 4.7 Mil wanting to BUY.
Of that 9 Milllion on the sell total which is what most RETAIL see only ,there was about 4 Million of FALSE SELL orders made by the B0Ts.

The Instos know how much info RETAIL get to see (on Phone Apps) and use this against Retail to Manipulate.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Potato

Regular
Thank you everyone for your thoughts. very interesting indeed.
1648445240644.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Potato

Regular
1648445297534.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
See acct Thurs morning. For me im actually happy where sp is sitting, it will give me just enough time hopefully to get my affairs in order as when i was overseas and it rose to 2.30 i was like noooooo not yet my accts are not ready for this!! lol Another thing ive set up tatt for this comimg weekend:) And o the explosion of sales..yep thats right you heard it from the horses mouth.... o its coming. pump the bus tyres up @Rocket577

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Slade

Top 20
I should have explained a bit more about my last post.
The B0Ts loading up SELL orders at high levels is to give RETAIL the idea that there was 9 Million wanting to sell against 4.7 Mil wanting to BUY.
Of that 9 Milllion on the sell total which is what most RETAIL see only ,there was about 4 Million of FALSE SELL orders made by the B0Ts.

The Instos know how much info RETAIL get to see (on Phone Apps) and use this against Retail to Manipulate.
Rascals

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
I’m extremely surprised there hasn’t been any offer to purchase BRN especially now why It’s so cheap
I offered but they hung up on me. I guess they don’t want to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
I have been, and still are very excited about the prospects for BRN on a global scale with what appears to be an unbelievable number applications for the technology. The recent pull-back /correction in SP was inevitable as the valuation became just a little too future focussed.

I know other companies are desperately trying to enter this market with their own versions of a neuromorphic processor. Some are hitting 'closed locked doors they have their patents denied ( already patented with BRN). At what point do these other entities (even the likes of Elon Musk) just say ....."to hell wth it.......let's just buy the company, the tech, and patents and get a good head start on the chasers." After-all time is of the essence. We are told we currently have an approximate lead to market of 2-3 years. This lead should be worth a fortune. We have the ONLY commercial neuromorphic processor of its kind on the market today...... So, it is no wonder I am surprised there is nobody knocking at the door with a fist full of dollars. Our tech has already been validated by some big players in market and this technology has come at the right time for the next step up in AI and the next generation of commercial and consumer products.

Hi Silentio,

It’s my understanding Brainchip is off the market. It is a labour of love for the Founders and there are still exciting times ahead.
I am hopefull the Founders own enough shares to stave off any take over. I certainly do not want that to occur.

The technology is validated. I believe that behind closed doors (EAPs) there is a knowledge there will be enough market share to make the company very profitable. I believe despite the current SP Brainchip is in a very strong position.

Why would PVDM etc work so hard to be winning the race only to sell before he gets to enjoy the podium finish!

The shareprice has nothing to do with the fundementals which I believe are strong. For example Valeo has stated they intend to make 3 Billion sensors over the next five years. If I am right and Brainchip is part of those sensors then that enough in itself to be very profitable.

NANOSE is still to come to fruition. That will be massive.

Defence will be massive.

Then there is Mercedes Benz (who is working with Valeo).

The company has so many opportunities (stated to have up to 15 EAPS) to be very profitable it is laughable to consider selling due to a depressed share price.

As I’ve stated before, the only variables are the time and how much of the market share Brainchip can get.

I cannot see any reason why Brainchip would sell out at this time.

I am organising my finances to buy more because I see this as an opportunity.

Peace

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
S

Straw

Kind of goes against their business plan. It's a very patient outlook from what I can see.
Instead of selling out they can sell to a plethora of businesses in the future if they stick with it (and they still get to make their own decisions)
Surely more than ever efficiency and practicality will be in high demand. Akida is both these things.

As for the share price, I held from 30c to 3c and back up again (etc, etc) and as far as I can make out the only issue was the ability to fund without dilution at the time however they didn't have a product to phyically demonstrate or sell. Now well funded, product physically out there, major licence agreements and massive exposure for Akida. Why would they sell now? (unless it was for billions upon billions upon billions!)
And that would be assuming that was their only motivation which I doubt.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom