BRN Discussion Ongoing

dippY22

Regular
I should have explained a bit more about my last post.
The B0Ts loading up SELL orders at high levels is to give RETAIL the idea that there was 9 Million wanting to sell against 4.7 Mil wanting to BUY.
Of that 9 Milllion on the sell total which is what most RETAIL see only ,there was about 4 Million of FALSE SELL orders made by the B0Ts.

The Instos know how much info RETAIL get to see (on Phone Apps) and use this against Retail to Manipulate.
Thanks. That explanation helps.

Reactions: 2 users

Quiltman

Regular
I will be listening on my way to work and will report if I learn anything new. You need to be a premium member of Strawman to listen in.

1648491213441.png

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Krustor

Regular
I just want to give an update from my view of the German BRN community:

I could name a lot of 100 % BRN holders that are convinced from the company as I am - but what I have to say is that unfortunately to broad base that we won with the MB announcement at the beginning of this year breaks away piece by piece.

The current SP confirms this trend. If there won't be good news in the near future we will just lose the good mood that has been from 21 to 22.

I absolutely understand any confidentialy clauses - but leaving your loyal private investors hanging in the air like it has been happening here for weeks is a no-go.

Just my frustrated 2 Cents at the moment...

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

VictorG

I could name a lot of 100 % BRN holders that are convinced from the company as I am - but what I have to say is that unfortunately to broad base that we won with the MB announcement at the beginning of this year breaks away piece by piece.

The current SP confirms this trend. If there won't be good news in the near future we will just lose the good mood that has been from 21 to 22.

I absolutely understand any confidentialy clauses - but leaving your loyal private investors hanging in the air like it has been happening here for weeks is a no-go.

Just my frustrated 2 Cents

Just my frustrated 2 Cents at the moment...

Attachments

• small-warren-buffett-motivational-quotes-value-investing-the-original-imaex8tzr48fag5e.jpeg
    small-warren-buffett-motivational-quotes-value-investing-the-original-imaex8tzr48fag5e.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Twitter from 20 minutes ago, is this competition or BrainChip it self that they are using? By the way BrainChip and Renesas Electronics follow Edgeimpulse. Don’t forget to Click the link after you watch the video, hope it works.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
car happens GIF

Good morning chippers.

Free to take for y'all in preparation for another day.

PS: No double dipping please.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Dallas

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

YLJ

Swing/Position Trader
I will be listening on my way to work and will report if I learn anything new. You need to be a premium member of Strawman to listen in.

View attachment 3346
Listening to it right now. Pretty impressive form from both Sean and Tony!

Reactions: 14 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.

View attachment 3346
I did like Sean stating "Look to the financials" in response to my question regarding how to determine what products contain Akida. I'd rather see Akida getting appropriate attribution, as done by Mercedes, but Sean's answer seems to indicate there might be some interesting financials coming out.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

YLJ

Swing/Position Trader
Some quick quotes and a note or two from the interview:

"I'm even more convinced today. The tech is real, it's transformational - nothing even comes close."

"The technology is extremely flexible"

"We have the best-kept secret in the world."

"Tech companies and investors are beating a path to our door right now." - Tony

When asked about when we will know about products containing Akida in the market Sean responded that he does not foresee a time and most
customers are pretty serious about keeping it confidential. He then added: "of course, I know (trying to stop himself from smiling), but most people could not." He later mentioned that the best way to get an idea of this will be to keep an eye on financials.

He spoke about how it is not a short sales cycle but how customers are carefully selected with the criteria of being those who will get products to market. He spoke about the delays in chip manufacturing which are twice what they were and how companies have typical design cycles for products.
He also mentioned that many customers want to have their own IP (though incorporating BRN's IP into something larger - that is how I understood it).
These concepts reinforce for me why patience is required.

I asked about what % of EAP customers continue to engage. Sean responded "virtually all of them".

Overall, nothing really new but I thought it was a fantastic interview. I was very impressed with Sean and am delighted to have him at the helm.
I'm sure others who listened will share more, but above is what stood out to me.
Back to my charts.
GLTA

Edit: He also mentioned they are in discussions with a major communications company, a use case he did not expect, but that companies who want to have a foot in the future of AI are engaging.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 96 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I asked a question regarding the number of Akida PCIe boards sold. I was interested to know if the serial number on mine (of 195) meant anything. Sean answered that the number was in the order of hundreds but also said that was an insignificant part of their business case.

That answer was actually what I wanted to hear. We all know the big bucks, the big margin, is in the IP! They have a great business model.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Potato

Regular
So i guess we wait for the next lot of financials to be released to market and if we have profits, then we know its working and SP should climb?

Reactions: 16 users

Quiltman

Regular
Some quick quotes and a quote or two from the interview:

"I'm even more convinced today. The tech is real, it's transformational - nothing even comes close."

"The technology is extremely flexible"

"We have the best-kept secret in the world."

"Tech companies and investors are beating a path to our door right now." - Tony

When asked about when we will know about products containing Akida in the market Shain responded that he does not foresee a time and most
customers are pretty serious about keeping it confidential. He then added: "of course, I know (trying to stop himself from smiling), but most people could not." He later mentioned that the best way to get an idea of this will be to keep an eye on financials.

He spoke about how it is not a short sales cycle but how customers are carefully selected with the criteria of being those who will get products to market. He spoke about the delays in chip manufacturing which are twice what they were and how companies have typical design cycles for products.
He also mentioned that many customers want to have their own IP (though incorporating BRN's IP into something larger - that is how I understood it).
These concepts reinforce for me why patience is required.

I asked about what % of EAP customers continue to engage. Sean responded "virtually all of them".

Overall, nothing really new but I thought it was a fantastic interview. I was very impressed with Sean and am delighted to have him at the helm.
I'm sure others who listened will share more, but above is what stood out to me.
Back to my charts.
GLTA
Trying to listen while driving through the pouring rain wasn't ideal ... but this summarises what I heard nicely YLJ.
I always enjoy watching body language and interactions before the official broadcast commences. Sean strikes me as an extremely confident, take no prisoners, sort of CEO. He's competitive, and likes to surround himself with winners. This bodes well for BrainChip IMO, you need to act and behave like a leader to become a leader.

He did mention an IP negotiation that is currently in play with a major telecommunications company ... sounded juicy for the 1,000 eyes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users

YLJ

Swing/Position Trader
Trying to listen while driving through the pouring rain wasn't ideal ... but this summarises what I heard nicely YLJ.
I always enjoy watching body language and interactions before the official broadcast commences. Sean strikes me as an extremely confident, take no prisoners, sort of CEO. He's competitive, and likes to surround himself with winners. This bodes well for BrainChip IMO, you need to act and behave like a leader to become a leader.

He did mention an IP negotiation that is currently in play with a major telecommunications company ... sounded juicy for the 1,000 eyes.
That interview definitely solidified my confidence in him. I will watch the financials for the rest of the validation.
Personally, I am willing to give them quite a bit of leeway with the next quarterly. Although I'll be happy to be
surprised I think it will be the last half of CY 2022 that the action will really begin to heat up.
Also, the Mega-chips deal is relatively new and it will take time to engage with and design products for
customers. IMHO. The one thing I have seen investors consistently mess up with over my years of trading
(and keeping half an eye on so many companies) is unrealistic expectations of how much time some things take.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Media Alert: BrainChip Talks Disruptive Technologies with Foundries.io Ian Drew as Part of its ‘This is Our Mission’ Podcast
March 28, 2022 05:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI chips and IP, today announced that its latest featured guest to the BrainChip’s “This is our Mission” podcast is Foundries.io chairman and serial entrepreneur Ian Drew. In this episode, BrainChip Vice President of Worldwide Sales Rob Telson sits down with Drew to discuss how next-generation IoT technology will disrupt the market. The podcast is available Friday, April 1, 2022, at 4:00 PDT on BrainChip’s website and across popular podcast platforms.

“The great thing about our podcast is the opportunity to hear real-world accounts of how technology has changed the world”

Tweet this
Drew is currently the chairman of Foundries.io, delivering the software platform that reinvents IoT as well as a serial entrepreneur who has founded several disruptive technology companies including Linaro and Trustonic. Previously, Ian held senior executive roles at Arm and Intel. He also leads a project that will enable the import of low-carbon energy to the UK from Iceland, and is a trustee for The Eve Appeal, the UK’s leading gynecological cancer research charity.

“The great thing about our podcast is the opportunity to hear real-world accounts of how technology has changed the world,” said Telson. “Speaking with Ian and talking not only about how he has experienced firsthand the ingredients necessary to revolutionize industries and markets but getting a sense that the offerings BrainChip provides can do the same is extremely promising. This is another not-to-missed conversation for anyone looking to gain insight into what it takes to succeed in technology and how BrainChip is delivering on its mission to disrupt how AI is deployed by leading tech enablers.”

The “This is Our Mission” podcast provides AI industry insight to listeners including users, developers, analysts, technical and financial press, and investors. Past episodes are available at https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-podcasts.

BrainChip deploys AI at the edge in a way that existing technologies cannot. The company’s tech is both high-performance and ultra-low power, enabling a range of capabilities including on-chip, in-device one-shot learning. BrainChip’s IP can be used in a wide range of applications from industrial IoT, cybersecurity, and autonomous vehicles to smart sensors that can detect and act on visual features, odors, taste, touch, and sound.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)

BrainChip is a global technology company that is producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. The chip is high performance, small, ultra-low power and enables a wide array of edge capabilities that include on-chip training, learning and inference. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry standard digital process. By mimicking brain processing BrainChip has pioneered a processing architecture, called Akida™, which is both scalable and flexible to address the requirements in edge devices. At the edge, sensor inputs are analyzed at the point of acquisition rather than through transmission via the cloud to a data center. Akida is designed to provide a complete ultra-low power and fast AI Edge Network for vision, audio, olfactory and smart transducer applications. The reduction in system latency provides faster response and a more power efficient system that can reduce the large carbon footprint of data centers.

Additional information is available at https://www.brainchipinc.com
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

Contacts
Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Investor Contact:
Mark Komonoski
Integrous Communications
Direct: 877-255-8483
Mobile: 403-470-8384
mkomonoski@integcom.us

Reactions: 26 users
That interview definitely solidified my confidence in him. I will watch the financials for the rest of the validation.
Personally, I am willing to give them quite a bit of leeway with the next quarterly. Although I'll be happy to be
surprised I think it will be the last half of CY 2022 that the action will really begin to heat up.
Also, the Mega-chips deal is relatively new and it will take time to engage with and design products for
customers. IMHO. The one thing I have seen investors consistently mess up with over my years of trading
(and keeping half an eye on so many companies) is unrealistic expectations of how much time some things take.
Great post.

When we talk to each other we assume that something we said yesterday will be taken into account when we say something on the same subject today.

Brainchip since the AGM last year has been saying income will start to ramp up second half 2022. Renesas will release its AKIDA inclusive MCU mid 2022.

Sean Hehir in saying watch the financials has not changed this timetable.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

YLJ

Swing/Position Trader
@Deena,
I think I remember you were a WBT holder as well.
Not sure if you heard the BRN interview as well, but one thing that was asked of Sean is whether he had heard of WBT (and another company,
the name of which I did not hear clearly).
His response what that he had not heard of them, but that anyone who knows him would know that he will look into them now.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom