Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Rise,

1 : 1 Ratio.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Well, we know that tinyML hackathon includes Sony on vision and Infineon on radar and us on AI processing.

Unlikely to be us at this stage in the below however is good to see Infineon think there's value in digital neuromorphic.

Couldn't tell you off the top of my head how many SNN out there are digital...obviously we are :)

Be great if they see even further value with the hackathon projects submitted.

Doctoral Thesis: Embedded Neuromorphic Computing for Industrial mmWave Sensing (f/m/div)​

At a glance​

The industrial doctorate at Infineon: Pursue a doctoral degree at a university and gain professional experience simultaneously - an ideal start for your career. Advance your research with us and profit from our vast network of doctoral candidates and the expertise of a university. Mentorship is handled by both professors and dedicated Infineon employees. We are offering a doctoral thesis dealing with the investigation of digital neuromorphic technologies as a good candidate for future low power and low latency sensor processing. A first research project which is focusing on neuromorphic algorithms is currently ongoing but it is desirable to further investigate how this class of algorithms can be mapped into embedded hardware. In particular the integration with RISC-V ISA based computing architectures is of interest. The thesis will be written in cooperation with Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg and under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. habil. Robert Weigel.

Quick Info​

LocationMunich (Germany)
Entry level0-1 year
Job IDHRC0374205
Start dateOct 01, 2023
TypeFull time
ContractTemporary

Job description​

The tasks within the thesis will consist of:

• Literature research on embedded hardware implementation of spiking neural networks (SNNs)
  • Study of existing SNN solutions for Infineon mmWave sensors
  • Proposal of RISC-V ISA extensions for SNNs and analysis of their impact on performance (area, latency, power)
  • Collaboration with consortium partner to implement ISA extensions and to optimize mapping tools
  • Implementation of an FPGA demonstrator jointly with partners
  • Annual reporting to funding provider

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Well, we know that tinyML hackathon includes Sony on vision and Infineon on radar and us on AI processing.

Unlikely to be us at this stage in the below however is good to see Infineon think there's value in digital neuromorphic.

Couldn't tell you off the top of my head how many SNN out there are digital...obviously we are :)

Be great if they see even further value with the hackathon projects submitted.

Doctoral Thesis: Embedded Neuromorphic Computing for Industrial mmWave Sensing (f/m/div)​

At a glance​

The industrial doctorate at Infineon: Pursue a doctoral degree at a university and gain professional experience simultaneously - an ideal start for your career. Advance your research with us and profit from our vast network of doctoral candidates and the expertise of a university. Mentorship is handled by both professors and dedicated Infineon employees. We are offering a doctoral thesis dealing with the investigation of digital neuromorphic technologies as a good candidate for future low power and low latency sensor processing. A first research project which is focusing on neuromorphic algorithms is currently ongoing but it is desirable to further investigate how this class of algorithms can be mapped into embedded hardware. In particular the integration with RISC-V ISA based computing architectures is of interest. The thesis will be written in cooperation with Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg and under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. habil. Robert Weigel.

Quick Info​

LocationMunich (Germany)
Entry level0-1 year
Job IDHRC0374205
Start dateOct 01, 2023
TypeFull time
ContractTemporary

Job description​

The tasks within the thesis will consist of:

• Literature research on embedded hardware implementation of spiking neural networks (SNNs)
  • Study of existing SNN solutions for Infineon mmWave sensors
  • Proposal of RISC-V ISA extensions for SNNs and analysis of their impact on performance (area, latency, power)
  • Collaboration with consortium partner to implement ISA extensions and to optimize mapping tools
  • Implementation of an FPGA demonstrator jointly with partners
  • Annual reporting to funding provider
I was under the impression we were the only digital neuromorphic player. Happy to be wrong

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Somebody please explain to The Motley Tools this is how you write a well balanced, impartial article on our qtrly

Screenshot_20230726_155142_Chrome.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230726_155528_LinkedIn.jpg

Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

ndefries

Regular
So what price in your opinion would that equate per brn share ?
The logic would be that we can grow faster and be more dominantly introduced across data centers and edge. Our IP could be offered for free with certain levels of revenue spend on Nvidia products.

So as a BRN shareholder the value would be a premium valuation of say $1.5 converted into Nvidia shares and then we have the option to keep seeing the value grow or sell down.

This will stop any need for capital injections, allow for sharing of skills and will freak out some large chip makers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

toasty

Regular
The logic would be that we can grow faster and be more dominantly introduced across data centers and edge. Our IP could be offered for free with certain levels of revenue spend on Nvidia products.

So as a BRN shareholder the value would be a premium valuation of say $1.5 converted into Nvidia shares and then we have the option to keep seeing the value grow or sell down.

This will stop any need for capital injections, allow for sharing of skills and will freak out some large chip makers.
No chance of me accepting $1.50 per share....Peter and Anil and our team are worth WAAAYYY more than that. In my opinion.........

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I've been getting heaps of temu ads lately.
Anyway
Just saw this, not sure if posted already.
Relates to neuromorphic.
😳 What's that image on the left?
@IloveLamp
More concerned what the image on the right has to do with the image on the left :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cartagena

Regular
Yeah I know it can, that's not my point, I was responding to the "collaboration in real time" part.
The models look to be trained using the NVIDIA toolkit, then built for edge devices.
That's explicit and isn't drawing a conclusion based on a guess.

Anyway it doesn't matter, if you guys want to speculate and buy shares based on that feel free. For me this has nothing to do with Akida, which is fine.
It is good however that it's involved with Edge Impulse as they are obviously a valuable Ecosystem Partner for Brainchip.
Hi Damo
Real time does not always mean cloud, just to correct what you said. Rob Telson and Sean have in the past mentioned data can be processed in real time on Akida and not once is it linked to the cloud. Just to set things straight, I will even try and find the video clip to prove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular
$5.00 was mentioned in passing a few years ago, whether that was genuine, I don't know...said who ? I've forgotten :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jensen Huang has always been the one who I think will eventually try to take us out, whether he has in fact already approached
the company, I wouldn't obviously know, but he remains the smartest of the bunch, very smart.

300 Billion USD in AI by 2027....that sounds like the beginning of the 4th Industrial Revolution to me, give that journalist a direct line
to Peter and Anil...50 Billion USD would be a nice starting point for an negotiation, don't you agree believers..:ROFLMAO:(y)

On another note, having Antonio step into the Quarterly Investors Podcast (QIP) in a few weeks is great, he speaks clear and direct, I
like his input and knowledge sharing, take it as another positive that the company is making the real effort to improve the communication.

Stop sending the rain over Australia, damn it ! 😜

Tech x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Damo4

Regular
Hi Damo
Real time does not always mean cloud, just to correct what you said. Rob Telson and Sean have in the past mentioned data can be processed in real time on Akida and not once is it linked to the cloud. Just to set things straight, I will even try and find the video clip to prove it.
Good point!
My guess is its about the building but God I'd be so happy if I was wrong.
So would my wife actually haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Cirat

Regular
$5.00 was mentioned in passing a few years ago, whether that was genuine, I don't know...said who ? I've forgotten :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jensen Huang has always been the one who I think will eventually try to take us out, whether he has in fact already approached
the company, I wouldn't obviously know, but he remains the smartest of the bunch, very smart.

300 Billion USD in AI by 2027....that sounds like the beginning of the 4th Industrial Revolution to me, give that journalist a direct line
to Peter and Anil...50 Billion USD would be a nice starting point for an negotiation, don't you agree believers..:ROFLMAO:(y)

On another note, having Antonio step into the Quarterly Investors Podcast (QIP) in a few weeks is great, he speaks clear and direct, I
like his input and knowledge sharing, take it as another positive that the company is making the real effort to improve the communication.

Tech x
When I started my accumulation in 2015 the chance of success was less than 5% whereas now I place it above 95% easily.
Many years ago I was asked what I thought was a reasonable takeover offer and at that time I said nothing below $10 . These days given our IP moat and right product at the right time along with a stellar Team the offer would have to be no less than $20 right now and upwards of that once commercial agreements start rolling in.
My ultimate preference is to stay independent and reap the dividend rewards in the years to come. Imagine the price then!
So lucky to have found this company and been part of the journey even with the ups and downs

This is not Financial Advice, DYOR, GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Tech x
I'd doubt Brainchip would be valued at 50 billion

cosors

👀
Great post mate and all good points FM, but on the topic of a buy out, i believe the company and it's founders aren't interested in selling.

If they were it would've already happened imo

Unless the sp manipulation / shorting is being orchestrated with a hostile takeover in mind by someonelike an NVIDIA.......which would not surprise either

(Fyi i wasn't suggesting NVIDIA was behind the sp manipulation, but it isn't out of the question imo)
If Nvidia had taken over Brainchip it would have been an admission that they are missing something in their portfolio. Just my naive thought.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom