BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
A much better quarterly report than previous. It felt very confidant, a totally different feel to previous 4C's

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Xray1

Regular
I guess the hope is that it's PCIe boards and EAP engagements (that don't require ASX announcements), rather than just outstanding cash from previously declared revenue but who knows.

Still quite a good 4C
IMO, It's very good to see the 4C now in a potentially building upward trend pattern ... maybe even a hockey stick pattern could be forming. IMO, things should also start improving with news coming out from the Co about the formal release of Akida 1500 and Akida Gen 2 if the tech side of things meets the Co's expectations (Peters and Anil's that is.) .... and hopfully even some more new IP's being entered into during this quarter and products being introduced into commercial products with the confirmation of Akida inside notations by certain customers which would further enhance our reputation and aid rapid commercial expansion globally for the Co.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 4 users

Tezza

Regular
Shorters will have to work overtime today

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Getupthere

Regular
3rd quarter is going to be interesting 🤔

Remember how quick renesas signed on after the release of the Akd1000

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Great 4c! We're on our way folks.

Would be interesting to see how many public shares are left out there looking at that top 20. .....

The sooner we get rid of the clueless retail investors the better imo (just the clueless ones, not us! :p)

The instos will hodl, liquidity will dry up.................BOOM

Strap in BRNrs, it's about to get wild (over the next few years :LOL:)

As @RobjHunt would say, PANTENE!

Aussie.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 43 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

toasty

Regular
A very positive quarterly. We are set up for a big 12 months. BrainChip appear to have the right technology at the right time and are ready to deploy it, now! It has been amazing to watch our CEO and team develop an extensive ecosystem over the last 12 months, while PVDM and his clever engineers extend Akida’s technological capabilities. We are red hot at the moment!! I couldn’t be happier holding BRN shares. I am such a clever dick.
Market doesn't seem to agree.........:p

Seriously though, WTF. Another positive announcement and yet another downward SP movement. Clearly Citi is not satisfied with the number of shares they hold.......... ;):sneaky:

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Xray1

Regular
I think and strongly hope that Sean H is being extra very careful these days on what he has to say to keep his creditability intact as CEO:

"The Company is currently experiencing its highest ever level of commercial engagements, the volume and quality of which are improving rapidly as a larger number of customers learn about BrainChip and our 2nd Generation technology which will be available in late Q3."

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

jk6199

Regular
Not bad 4C, price gets pushed down, my order gets hit lol???

At least the dirty rats are consistent!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
Market doesn't seem to agree.........:p

Seriously though, WTF. Another positive announcement and yet another downward SP movement. Clearly Citi is not satisfied with the number of shares they hold.......... ;):sneaky:
I would give the market some time to absorb the announcement.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Damo4

Regular
Not bad 4C, price gets pushed down, my order gets hit lol???

At least the dirty rats are consistent!

Classic ASX bants.
Looks like people wait to be told whether something is good or bad and just react to the colour of the daily change.

We'll see what happens by the end of the day, IMO this was a good 4C with considerably more cash received from customers than expected.

• Fire
  • Love
I think and strongly hope that Sean H is being extra very careful these days on what he has to say to keep his creditability intact as CEO:

"The Company is currently experiencing its highest ever level of commercial engagements, the volume and quality of which are improving rapidly as a larger number of customers learn about BrainChip and our 2nd Generation technology which will be available in late Q3."
Late Q3 is less than 2months away..

Let me repeat, Late Q3 is “less than 2 months away.

We are drawing closer to the bottom of the rut. Just one more brief general market retraction this qtr to navigate in my view. Maybe another 7.5-12.5%. I’d be surprised if any one retracement was larger than that. With already 2x 20% retracements in 2020 & 2022, it would be highly unlikely to have another of that size in 2023 historically speaking.

• Fire

jk6199

Regular
Classic ASX bants.
Looks like people wait to be told whether something is good or bad and just react to the colour of the daily change.

We'll see what happens by the end of the day, IMO this was a good 4C with considerably more cash received from customers than expected.

I know, but the dog is getting sick of me in his house.

• Haha
  • Love

Vladsblood

Regular
Late Q3 is less than 2months away..

Let me repeat, Late Q3 is “less than 2 months away.

We are drawing closer to the bottom of the rut. Just one more brief general market retraction this qtr to navigate in my view. Maybe another 7.5-12.5%. I’d be surprised if any one retracement was larger than that. With already 2x 20% retracements in 2020 & 2022, it would be highly unlikely to have another of that size in 2023 historically speaking.
Also this 4C was released at the best time for absorbing its content...At the start of the week!!! Not like other times late Friday.
Shows they are taking note of the AGM 's pointy end from retail shareholders for the first time...Its a good feeling knowing only 2 months maximum now for Akida 2's release...$$$$$ Lets enjoy the start of our rise now folks,as we all deserve it. Vlad.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Slade

Top 20
3rd quarter is going to be interesting 🤔

Remember how quick renesas signed on after the release of the Akd1000
Underrated post. Agree @Getupthere it is going to be an interesting 3rd quarter. Buckle up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Quiltman

Regular
I’m ashamed to say I’m actually pretty damn happy.
Shorts pushing the SP down such that I’ve been able to get to my target holding for far less than I expected to pay.
The company seems to be getting it’s ecosystem together, SNN architecture is filtering down from boffins to commercial advocates( & BRN is front and centre), BRN gets granted further patents to build the moat, and I’m here until 2027 at a minimum.

This is going to be one hell of a ride !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
Top Bottom