• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

suss

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi Folks. My Saturday morning musings......

It feels that what BrainChip has, in the current various iterations of Akida and the pipeline of what is to come in next generations, is now beginning to spill out from behind the NDA's, just due to the volume of critically relevant people who have been exposed to the possibilities of our tech.

That and the way AI is becoming ubiquitous within the mainstream lives of much of humanity, who are now connected to some degree by the link devices to supercomputers we all carry around and have become obsessed with.

I do not think of myself as a heavy user, yet my iPhone is constantly with me and within reach, when I go on my walks, to the dunny, whilst I sleep at night. It is now an ever present companion and can be a source of mild consternation ranging to perhaps outright anxiety whenever I become disconnected due to venturing to an area without sufficient coverage. I am becoming more and more reliant upon it with the skills of map reading, calligraphy and human interaction atrophying alongside the cultivation, preparation and preservation of the food I eat.

I assume the next stage will have "it" seeming to become more of a concierge or perhaps even "friend" relationship through the adoption of a far more personalised and integrated user interface along the lines of Siri or Alexa but with a much more "fleshed" out and curated "personality" who will come to replace all but the most outrageous of our fellow contemporaries.

Hard to know if this becomes utopia or dystopia over time, although either path seems to point to something of an amalgam between whatever of humanity which is not not able to be synthesised, along with, a rapidly evolving self directing technical intelligence.

What's all this got to do with BrainChip?
I think we are an enabling technology in this still nascent field of Neuromorphic computing allowing the integration of more and more of our physical world within the purview of a perhaps one day centralised and governing intelligence.

There are currently meetings and discussions occurring around the world about the potential dangers of the unrestricted development of AI but I am of the opinion that it's probably already too late. The momentum and the risk of not having our own version of this tech with which to counter a rival's has become too great to stop. Perhaps something akin to the race to develop the Atomic bomb during WW2.

I'm glad to be invested in BrainChip as a pioneer in our field for at least I have some confidence in the ethics and motivation of PVDM along with the BOD and Management that he has collected to manifest this in our world.
It's coming whether we are ready or not, whether we like it or not, but much prefer it championed and enabled by liberal democracy's rather than only by totalitarian regimes.
For those interested in a vision of the current state of play I recommend.....

• Love
Reactions: 49 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Speaking of potential this is a research paper about the use of SNN's in Fabrics or E Textiles.
Emerging AI Technologies Inspiring the Next Generation of E-Textiles
Not sure of the publication date?
Brainchip get a brief mention in a graph.
E textile brainchip.jpg

This could be a whole new market for us. I'm allowed to dream.😁
They talk about how a neural network could be part of the fabric.
Sounds familiar to our very own Akida(s) neural fabric(s).
The future looks brighter than ever.
Fabric.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
The Future of AI: Neuromorphic Computing, Edge AI, and Cloud AI

We're witnessing an incredible technological evolution with the convergence of Neuromorphic Computing, Edge AI, and Cloud AI.

Neuromorphic Computing, modeled after the human brain, offers improved efficiency, speed, and adaptability in processing, showing immense promise in AI and beyond.

Edge AI, essential in our world of IoT, brings computation and data storage closer to where it's needed, offering faster data processing and real-time decision-making. This technology is a game changer across sectors, from healthcare to manufacturing.

On the other hand, Cloud AI is democratizing access to AI, offering businesses of all sizes on-demand, scalable access to AI services, computational power, and storage.

These technologies can lead to more intelligent, responsive, and efficient systems when integrated.

Imagine autonomous vehicles with neuromorphic processors for efficient processing, edge AI for real-time local data decision-making, and cloud AI for overarching analytics and larger-scale decisions.

While this convergence brings challenges such as data privacy and the need for new regulatory frameworks, the opportunities are immense, with potential applications across smart cities, precision medicine, advanced manufacturing, and more.

The future of AI is here, and it's transformative!
#AI #neuromorphic #EdgeAI
DBB0EB13-6D3F-4766-B533-5C689B4FFBCD.jpeg
958DAB1D-3640-41E7-9743-45614851C763.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

Easytiger

Regular
I am not back, but may post again, if I think the issue is of sufficient interest to genuine shareholders.

I have over many weeks been engaged in the process of putting together a list of Brainchip engagements based upon my own criteria that the company concerned has:
  • been announced on the ASX by Brainchip, and/or
  • been announced by use of a Press Release from Brainchip, and/or
  • been acknowledged by an employee or Board member of Brainchip orally in a presentation that forms some type of permanent public record and/or
  • been acknowledged by the company concerned in again some type of permanent public record and this has been adopted by Brainchip in a written communication or other permanent public record, and/or
  • been formerly included on the Brainchip website
Why did I adopt this approach? For one very simple reason. I did not want a situation where my list contained a company which might be the subject of absolute secrecy. To maintain this secrecy Brainchip’s likely response would have been to ignore my request completely.

So reproduced below is my request and the two replies I received from Mr. Tony Dawe Director Global Investor Relations at Brainchip.

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

The following is a list of entities which Brainchip has by various means communicated they have had some form of engagement.

As we are about to enter the new financial year with a recession being predicted, an extremely low share price and claims in the media that Brainchip has lost out to Nvidia in the race to the Edge would you please confirm if any of these relationships should no longer be considered as a focus of interest for shareholders:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. University of Oklahoma

36. Arizona State University

37. Carnegie Mellon University

38. Rochester Institute of Technology

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Thank you for your email.

I have referred your email to my colleagues in the US to ensure when I responded to you I did so with accurate information.

I have not yet received a reply from Ken Scarince as he was away on his annual vacation last week.

When I have his reply, I will respond directly to your email.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743

The final response received
(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip continues to have relationships with all the companies mentioned on your list.

As I have previously stated, BrainChip does not comment on the nature of these relationships nor do we provide status reports.

Regards

Tony Dawe Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743”

As my request predated the reveal of IniVation as a partner by Nadan Nayampally Chief Marketing Officer and the latest press release regarding GMAC Intelligence it already is out of date such is the speed of progress being made by Brainchip. I do however believe that the very recent nature of the announcements should not require any further confirmation and I would therefore confidently add:

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

The bottom line for any genuine shareholder in Brainchip is that speculation as to which companies Brainchip is engaged with should not include these 41. named entities as they are not in doubt.

Kind regards

Fact Finder
I am not back, but may post again, if I think the issue is of sufficient interest to genuine shareholders.

I have over many weeks been engaged in the process of putting together a list of Brainchip engagements based upon my own criteria that the company concerned has:
  • been acknowledged by an employee or Board member of Brainchip orally in a presentation that forms some type of permanent public record and/or
  • been acknowledged by the company concerned in again some type of permanent public record and this has been adopted by Brainchip in a written communication or other permanent public record, and/or
Why did I adopt this approach? For one very simple reason. I did not want a situation where my list contained a company which might be the subject of absolute secrecy. To maintain this secrecy Brainchip’s likely response would have been to ignore my request completely.

So reproduced below is my request and the two replies I received from Mr. Tony Dawe Director Global Investor Relations at Brainchip.

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

The following is a list of entities which Brainchip has by various means communicated they have had some form of engagement.

As we are about to enter the new financial year with a recession being predicted, an extremely low share price and claims in the media that Brainchip has lost out to Nvidia in the race to the Edge would you please confirm if any of these relationships should no longer be considered as a focus of interest for shareholders:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

I have referred your email to my colleagues in the US to ensure when I responded to you I did so with accurate information.

I have not yet received a reply from Ken Scarince as he was away on his annual vacation last week.

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip continues to have relationships with all the companies mentioned on your list.

As I have previously stated, BrainChip does not comment on the nature of these relationships nor do we provide status reports.

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

As my request predated the reveal of IniVation as a partner by Nadan Nayampally Chief Marketing Officer and the latest press release regarding GMAC Intelligence it already is out of date such is the speed of progress being made by Brainchip. I do however believe that the very recent nature of the announcements should not require any further confirmation and I would therefore confidently add:

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

The bottom line for any genuine shareholder in Brainchip is that speculation as to which companies Brainchip is engaged with should not include these 41. named entities as they are not in doubt.

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Not gone / not back - on the sidelines BRNs - Sam Kerr!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Reimagining optics for smartphone cameras and other devices​

July 18, 2023
By Wayne Gillam | UW ECE News

A close-up view of the camera bump on the back of an iPhone

UW ECE and Physics Associate Professor Arka Majumdar and UW ECE postdoctoral scholar Johannes Fröch are part of an international research team helping to make high-quality, color cameras smaller and lighter for mobile platforms, such as next-generation smartphones, drones, and point-of-care medical devices. The team recently developed a miniature camera that uses an innovative hybrid optical system over 100 times smaller than its commercial counterpart. Shown above: a close-up view of the raised camera “bump” on the back of a typical smartphone today. Majumdar and Fröch’s research advance could help to reduce the size of this camera bump or eliminate it entirely, containing smartphone cameras completely within the phone frame and significantly reducing manufacturing costs. Photo by Ryan Hoover | UW ECE
Our smartphone cameras have become a staple of modern life. Each day, millions of photos and videos are captured with smartphones as people snap pictures and record videos of loved ones and memorable moments, such as playing with a favorite pet, appreciating a dramatic city skyline, or enjoying a beautiful sunset. Meanwhile, other mobile devices that incorporate small cameras, such as aerial drones, continue to grow in popularity as people explore looking at the world around us in new and exciting ways.

Because demand for mobile devices is high, and smaller is often considered to be better, there is an ongoing technological race to make the cameras contained within smartphones, drones, and other mobile platforms smaller and lighter than they already are. But the engineering challenges involved in doing this, whether using traditional refractive camera lenses or more advanced technology, grow greater as cameras continue to shrink in size.

UW ECE and Physics Associate Professor Arka Majumdar and UW ECE postdoctoral scholar Johannes Fröch are part of an international research team taking on these challenges and helping to make cameras smaller and lighter for mobile platforms, such as next-generation smartphones, drones and point-of-care medical devices. As described in their recent paper in Science Advances, the team has developed a miniature camera capable of capturing full-color, high quality images, using an innovative hybrid optical system that is over 100 times smaller than its commercial counterpart.

This new camera’s optical system is considered to be a hybrid, because it combines a traditional refractive lens (similar to the kind of lens found in a pair of glasses) with advanced meta-optics — flat, planar surfaces consisting of microscopic structures known as “nanopillars,” which are used to manipulate light and provide a degree of control at a sub-wavelength scale not possible with refractive lenses. This combination helps to resolve chromatic and geometric imperfections in photos and video, which have long been a problem for researchers using meta-optics alone. The camera’s hybrid system also includes an artificial neural network, which uses its computing power to fill-in image gaps that the optical side of the system may not be able to capture. This three-part hybrid framework is allowing researchers such as Majumdar and Fröch to completely reimagine what an optical system could be.

“We are really thinking about optics as more of an information processing device, rather than as an image-forming device,” Majumdar said. “We want to capture enough information from the scene to create an image, rather than try to collect all of it. If we capture enough information, then the computation backend can form an accurate image. That way, we can reduce the size of our device.”

Majumdar and Fröch collaborated on this project with researchers from Tampere University in Tampere, Finland, and the Science and Technology Facilities Council in Harwell, United Kingdom. Fabrication of the meta-optics contained within the camera took place at the Washington Nanofabrication Laboratory on the UW campus.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Hey FactFinder, hope all is good 👍

In your post, I noticed that you didn't mention Magikeye.

I seem to remember that it may have been worked out that this was a dead end a while back, however the announcement (which dates back to the LDN days) is on the current website?

Does anyone know our standing with Magikeye?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Hi LL, I was really hoping that we were also working close with Dell from 2 years ago, now that they have announced with NVIDIA my hopes have bottomed out. We might be working with NVIDIA, only time will tell and waiting patiently for revenue from who ever our partners will be and we may never know who they will ever be, as long as we watch the all mighty revenue stream. I recall a question if not mistaken that our MG or Rob T was asked if NVIDIA was a competitor and replied that I see NVIDIA as an future partner to those similar words, does anyone remember this or is it dotted in my head. 🥺

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
“This happened once before, when I came to your door…no reply”

For those pondering what monies our battler might show as received in the second quarter, consider this. Total revenue accounted for in 2022 was USD5,071,252. Monies received in 2022 was USD2,717,000. If my arithmetic hasn’t completely escaped me, this means that USD2,354,252 remained unpaid at the end of 2022. We understand that this is owed by Megachips.

In first quarter 4C our battler received the princely sum of USD40,000.

I choose not to bother Tony frequently, but I recently sent the following email to him…’The Megachips money (USD2,354,252) has been on the company’s books for at least six to twelve months.

Standard accounting practice suggests monies owed for longer than 120 days should be shown as a bad debt. The premise behind this is is obvious…the longer monies remain unpaid, the less likely it is that they’ll ever be received.

Now the company may well say payment is dependent upon reaching milestones, but if it remains unpaid, the coming second quarter 4C should provide shareholders with an update on when this money can be expected.

As I continue to say, there is absolutely no reason why the company can’t provide far more information about its affairs to shareholders, than it has over the past eighteen months, whilst still maintaining the level of confidentiality demanded by customers, partners and indeed for the company itself...and continuing to comply with ASX requirements’.

”…you just keep me hangin‘ on”

I’d also like to do a Tony Jones…Tech keeps telling us that January 2025 is gunna be the time. By this I think he means the time when revenue is going to ramp up to a level no one will be able to disregard. I believe he’s being a tad conservative, but not something one could mount a strong argument against.

However, if he proves to be on the money, then for mine there will be a whole host of stuff going on between now and then, that will be nigh on impossible to keep from sleuths like the 1000 Eyes...this will positively impact the share price.

“I’ll take that as a comment”

Why the old Merc photo below? It was taken in the West Sussex village of Charlton which is adjacent to the historic Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit. Currently in one of my favourite parts of England, I was enjoying an ale in the beer garden of The Fox Goes Free pub, when the owners of a bunch of classic Mercs turned up. After discovering that they were going to try their hand at speeding around Goodwood, we settled into some serious drinking. Believe it or not, it turned out that one of them is part of the team developing Mercedes electric vehicles. He not only knew about Akida, but spoke glowingly about what it could do and how effective it was. Try as I want to gleen more out of him, he remained sober enough not to spill anymore beans.

View attachment 40392
Did you happen to speak to this bloke? @Realinfo 🤫😎🥳, that's would be sensational.

Screenshot_20230723_103631_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

GStocks123

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Jasonk

Regular
Hi LL, I was really hoping that we were also working close with Dell from 2 years ago, now that they have announced with NVIDIA my hopes have bottomed out. We might be working with NVIDIA, only time will tell and waiting patiently for revenue from who ever our partners will be and we may never know who they will ever be, as long as we watch the all mighty revenue stream. I recall a question if not mistaken that our MG or Rob T was asked if NVIDIA was a competitor and replied that I see NVIDIA as an future partner to those similar words, does anyone remember this or is it dotted in my head. 🥺
I think you'll find nividia and brainchip will coexist in many products. I have come across a fair bit of commentary which suggests the same.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
I interpret that as hundreds of companies that have bought the pcie boards and development kits. The question is how many of the purchasers of these items are actually actually using or doing something with the hardware?

Reactions: 15 users

GStocks123

Regular
I interpret that as hundreds of companies that have bought the pcie boards and development kits. The question is how many of the purchasers of these items are actually actually using or doing something with the hardware?
You and me both.. Hopefully a good % come to fruition!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Saw this the other day, driving the kids home after school. My daughter said, "Dad, you should take a photo and post it on the forum that you're always reading".......:)

Perhaps a good omen and may the SP soon rise to $1.88.

1690081848442.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom