As you can see another institution/ETF increasing their holdings
IMG_5271.jpeg
IMG_5272.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Mccabe84

Regular
These companies I believe are responsible for the shorting or some of it.
IMG_5270.png

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

ndefries

Regular
It is still my firm belief that regardless of LIDAR sensor type our technology will be incorporated by Mercedes.

It was first revelated that Mercedes where working with, and had taken a $20.2 million dollar stake in, Luminar back on January 2022. (article first posted by Stable Genius) The date of this article aligns with the Mercedes/Brainchip press release and shows that Mercedes have been working with both Luminar and Brainchip over the same time period.

IMO the February article just now posted by Proga changes little when it comes to our ongoing relationship with MB. Both Luminar and Brainchip technologies are "pieces of the MB puzzle" and as such would have been assessed and qualified considerate of their ability to integrate with and add value to the final product.

But, most importantly Luminar and Brainchip are not competing but rather complimentary technologies, the inclusion of one does nothing to diminish the value and application of the other.
Remember Mercedes said "systems' when referring to Akida. They also have hundreds of different sensors in each car collecting data continuously. Akida manages all the AI acceleration to significantly minimize CPU workload and system load, freeing up the MCU for other general-purpose computation.

at the time mercedes said

....Although neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, systems like these will be available on the market in just a few years,” Mercedes said. “When applied at scale throughout a vehicle, they have the potential to radically reduce the energy needed to run the latest AI technologies.”

We have little details about where Akida 1500 is now or who requested it. It is possible it is sitting in a Mercedes being tested as we speak although I tend to think it was being requested by NASA for some reason. It would be good if some payments were received for this tapeout etc though.

Power efficiency is massive competitive advantage at the same time as data collection and AI is growing at what seems exponentially.

fingers remained crossed

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Mccabe84

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy All,

This is an illuminating article that was published on 23 June 2020 (yes, it's a few years old) discussing a press event between NVIDIA and Mercedes on the launch of a partnership for “groundbreaking, software-defined, high-performance computer architecture for driving assistance and autonomous drive.”

The author, Alex Voight, writes with a certain amount of scepticism about how Mercedes & NVDIA could possibly meet the anticipated launch date, towards the end of 2024, and he questions amongst other things:
  • how they could develop software functionality alone that just a few months back Mercedes had tried and failed to build as a partner with the likes of BMW
  • how they could develop autonomous driving software that needs data to train self-learning algorithms without having any real-life driving data yet or even a fleet of vehicles with a required set of cameras and sensors to collect such data
  • how they could build critical components like sensors in the time frame given
  • how energy consumption of the best NVIDIA automotive chips is very high and this would have a negative impact on the vehicle range
I have plucked a few extracts only but the whole article is worth a read.

I think we all know why Mercedes (and dare I say it, NVIDIA) were so confident in tackling the aforementioned challenges and meeting the launch date, don't you?

IMO. DYOR.🥰

Extract 1
1am.png

Extract 2
2 am.png

Extract 3

3 am.png

Extract 4
4 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Proga

Regular
I think people are getting confused. Lidar and MBUX are 2 separate items. I'm hoping MB are going to use Akida for a lot more than just those 2. As I stated in my previous post with the said article, MB are at least 2 years away from using Laminar Lidar and they'll be only using it in their bread and butter cars first. My guess is they'll be using Scala 3 in there entire range of their new gen cars which will be a staggered rolled out over 6 months hopefully starting in the last qtr.

Being in the middle of a cross over from ICE to BEV's, they have so many various versions of each model including PHEV's, sedans and SUV's as well being manufactured in many location across Europe, US and China. It's a nightmare for their supply chains.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
I think people are getting confused. Lidar and MBUX are 2 separate items. I'm hoping MB are going to use Akida for a lot more than just those 2. As I stated in my previous post with the said article, MB are at least 2 years away from using Laminar Lidar and they'll be only using it in their bread and butter cars first. My guess is they'll be using Scala 3 in there entire range of their new gen cars which will be a staggered rolled out over 6 months hopefully starting in the last qtr.

Being in the middle of a cross over from ICE to BEV's, they have so many various versions of each model including PHEV's, sedans and SUV's as well being manufactured in many location across Europe, US and China. It's a nightmare for their supply chains.

If people are confused, it's by your posts.
We understand the relationship with MB as management have confirmed it.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Calsco

Regular
Hello all, I am trying to explain to some friends about how quickly neuromorphic computing etc is coming. I was wondering does anyone have that diagram that shows new technology including edge AI metaverse etc on a dartboard type diagram. I have tried looking for it but can’t find it and don’t know what it is called. Cheers :)

Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hello all, I am trying to explain to some friends about how quickly neuromorphic computing etc is coming. I was wondering does anyone have that diagram that shows new technology including edge AI metaverse etc on a dartboard type diagram. I have tried looking for it but can’t find it and don’t know what it is called. Cheers :)
Its in the AGM presentation you'll find on the website.

Attachments

• diag.pdf
    69.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Calsco,

Just tell your mates its expected to be a $15,000,000,000,000.00 market, but the term IMMINENT has a different time span when used in the technology field.

😴........🙂.

Regards ,
Esq

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
As you can see another institution/ETF increasing their holdings
View attachment 40446 View attachment 40447
Great find Mccabe.

Just had a look at this site https://www.ftportfolios.com/Retail/Etf/EtfHoldings.aspx?Ticker=ROBT

Looks like they have way more shares as of 19th July 2023, if you have a look at my attachment.

ROBT etf has 106 holdings and I've sorted them by number of shares they hold of each company. Guess what, BrainChip comes up on top by a long way :)

The etf also has Valeo as their biggest weighting.

Attachments

• ROBT ETF - Latest BrainChip Holdings.JPG
    ROBT ETF - Latest BrainChip Holdings.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Great find Mccabe.

Just had a look at this site https://www.ftportfolios.com/Retail/Etf/EtfHoldings.aspx?Ticker=ROBT

Looks like they have way more shares as of 19th July 2023, if you have a look at my attachment.

ROBT etf has 106 holdings and I've sorted them by number of shares they hold of each company. Guess what, BrainChip comes up on top by a long way :)

Wow they're still buying up big time.. also a great find and this is making things look even better in my opinion

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Bravo

Gartner.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Nice to see a presentation & proposal from a Carnegie Mellon Team recognised by Qualcomm as one of the winners.

Nice if there was some background assistance by the BRN team for them.

Screenshot_2023-07-21-09-17-51-65_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-21-09-18-10-13_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

Could someone please call Rob and get him to get on the blower to Elon because he needs us ASAP?!

If we ask Global Foundries very nicely, I'm sure they could do an extra production run or ten for us to supply Elon with some some newly minted AKIDA 1500's which could tide him over and reduce his costs at the same time.

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 11.37.09 am.png

50 am.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Xray1

Regular
Rob telson in the most recent tiny ML with edge impulse 2 days ago said they are still partnered with Mercedes…….

Now whether we are in the 2024 select vehicles I don’t know….But Valeos Scala3 there is no doubt in my mind based on what I have presented to this forum last week from a member at Valeo that they have achieved what they have thanks to neuromorphic and spiking neural networks.

Now if I am wrong, I will never post on this forum again!!!!!
A old saying says: That your never really wrong if you believe whole heartly that you are right.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

suss

Regular
Great find Mccabe.

That's the amount of shares held. These are index funds and it's not the number 1 holding (Valeo is number 1 at 2.23% coincidentally), BRN is 0.59% of the fund. Which would be around 0.59% of the Nasdaq CTA Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Index.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom