BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xray1

Regular
I am not back, but may post again, if I think the issue is of sufficient interest to genuine shareholders.

I have over many weeks been engaged in the process of putting together a list of Brainchip engagements based upon my own criteria that the company concerned has:
  • been announced on the ASX by Brainchip, and/or
  • been announced by use of a Press Release from Brainchip, and/or
  • been acknowledged by an employee or Board member of Brainchip orally in a presentation that forms some type of permanent public record and/or
  • been acknowledged by the company concerned in again some type of permanent public record and this has been adopted by Brainchip in a written communication or other permanent public record, and/or
  • been formerly included on the Brainchip website
Why did I adopt this approach? For one very simple reason. I did not want a situation where my list contained a company which might be the subject of absolute secrecy. To maintain this secrecy Brainchip’s likely response would have been to ignore my request completely.

So reproduced below is my request and the two replies I received from Mr. Tony Dawe Director Global Investor Relations at Brainchip.

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

The following is a list of entities which Brainchip has by various means communicated they have had some form of engagement.

As we are about to enter the new financial year with a recession being predicted, an extremely low share price and claims in the media that Brainchip has lost out to Nvidia in the race to the Edge would you please confirm if any of these relationships should no longer be considered as a focus of interest for shareholders:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. University of Oklahoma

36. Arizona State University

37. Carnegie Mellon University

38. Rochester Institute of Technology

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Thank you for your email.

I have referred your email to my colleagues in the US to ensure when I responded to you I did so with accurate information.

I have not yet received a reply from Ken Scarince as he was away on his annual vacation last week.

When I have his reply, I will respond directly to your email.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743

The final response received
(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip continues to have relationships with all the companies mentioned on your list.

As I have previously stated, BrainChip does not comment on the nature of these relationships nor do we provide status reports.

Regards

Tony Dawe Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743”

As my request predated the reveal of IniVation as a partner by Nadan Nayampally Chief Marketing Officer and the latest press release regarding GMAC Intelligence it already is out of date such is the speed of progress being made by Brainchip. I do however believe that the very recent nature of the announcements should not require any further confirmation and I would therefore confidently add:

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

The bottom line for any genuine shareholder in Brainchip is that speculation as to which companies Brainchip is engaged with should not include these 41. named entities as they are not in doubt.

Kind regards

Fact Finder
I WELCOME BACK YOUR EFFORTS .... Regards

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Afternoon Fact Finder,

Greatly appreciated.

I shall pour myself another stiff one on the strength of it.

😁.

Regards,
Esq.
Followed by some sounds?? 🥃.. 🎸🥁🎹

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I am not back, but may post again, if I think the issue is of sufficient interest to genuine shareholders.

I have over many weeks been engaged in the process of putting together a list of Brainchip engagements based upon my own criteria that the company concerned has:
  • been acknowledged by an employee or Board member of Brainchip orally in a presentation that forms some type of permanent public record and/or
  • been acknowledged by the company concerned in again some type of permanent public record and this has been adopted by Brainchip in a written communication or other permanent public record, and/or
Why did I adopt this approach? For one very simple reason. I did not want a situation where my list contained a company which might be the subject of absolute secrecy. To maintain this secrecy Brainchip’s likely response would have been to ignore my request completely.

So reproduced below is my request and the two replies I received from Mr. Tony Dawe Director Global Investor Relations at Brainchip.

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

The following is a list of entities which Brainchip has by various means communicated they have had some form of engagement.

As we are about to enter the new financial year with a recession being predicted, an extremely low share price and claims in the media that Brainchip has lost out to Nvidia in the race to the Edge would you please confirm if any of these relationships should no longer be considered as a focus of interest for shareholders:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

I have referred your email to my colleagues in the US to ensure when I responded to you I did so with accurate information.

I have not yet received a reply from Ken Scarince as he was away on his annual vacation last week.

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip continues to have relationships with all the companies mentioned on your list.

As I have previously stated, BrainChip does not comment on the nature of these relationships nor do we provide status reports.

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

As my request predated the reveal of IniVation as a partner by Nadan Nayampally Chief Marketing Officer and the latest press release regarding GMAC Intelligence it already is out of date such is the speed of progress being made by Brainchip. I do however believe that the very recent nature of the announcements should not require any further confirmation and I would therefore confidently add:

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

The bottom line for any genuine shareholder in Brainchip is that speculation as to which companies Brainchip is engaged with should not include these 41. named entities as they are not in doubt.

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder

Thanks FF.

Budget live updates: New super rules touted as a win for women — as it  happened - ABC News

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

MrNick

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Thank F F it’s Friday.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cassip

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Hi @Fact Finder,

good to hear from you. Thank you for sharing.

Regards
Cassip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

charles2

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
That was a breath of clear fresh air.

Gracias desde Mexico.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Great morale booster for all genuine holders. You have been missed here FF.
Nice to have you grace us all with your findings.
Momentum seems to be building again and a growing list of active collaborators such as this would be appreciated by any company.
Thank you for sharing.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

Slade

Top 20

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Great to read a post from you FF. That’s quite a list.
Love it!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Diogenese

Top 20

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
As someone said before: "We're gonna need a bigger iceberg!"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
As someone said before: "We're gonna need a bigger iceberg!"

Here's a mountain of iceberg lettuces. Will that help?

1652624045881.jpeg

PS: I'm a bit worried that Fact Finder's post might break the internet like Kim Kardashian's tooshie did!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 2 users

jk6199

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Cheers FF,

Hope all is well!

I have printed out the list and will add to it. Every time I self-doubt, or question something, I will look at this list and be reminded of the great potential.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder

thanks FF

I have added your list and Damo4's list to update the Brainchip Akida Ecosystem

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

GDJR69

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Great post FF, great to see you back. This echoes my own feeling that there's no way we are not going to convert any of these relationships and I would expect in time we will convert most of them. Hang in there comrades! I feel the tide will turn soon and Motley Fool will become just plain Fool.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Violin1

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
That is a fabulous piece of information FF. There is little doubt that our company is making progress, perhaps slower than some would like but nevertheless continuing progress in building an ecosystem that puts Akida tech in an excellent position. Effective confirmation of the scale of the ecosystem should settle the nerves of some, and responds to those who are spreading rubbish for their own purposes.

Akida ballista

Violin1

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Mccabe84

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JDelekto

Regular

The request (27.6.23):

Dear Mr. Dawe

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEN

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

39. Drexel University

Kind regards
Fact Finder

The first response
(3.7.23):

Hi ……,

Regards

Tony Dawe

+61 (0)405 989 743

(18.7.23):

“Hi …..,

Regards

+61 (0)405 989 743”

40. IniVation

41. GMAC Intelligence

Kind regards

Fact Finder
Excellent list Fact Finder.

I want to point out that some of the relationships you have provided on that list are still verifiable engagements from those entities themselves:

Intel Foundry Services - Listed as an IP partner for which Intel can manufacture chips with said IP.
NVISO AI - Nuero SDKs and Models for gesture recognition.
Edge Impulse - Akida support on their development platform.
MegaChips - Using Akida as the "Intuitive UI Subsystem" for their Image Processing solution.

There are probably more that can be found on this list, but some, like Renesas, are pretty tight-lipped about which products contain the actual IP. I suppose most of these relationships are enablers and suppliers, not producing a product that will go directly to the consumer market but through their customers using the integrated IP.

Instead of creating this one cool product, or even a dedicated chip using their technology, BrainChip has gone the route of saturating the ground with their technology, providing educators with the course material to learn how it works and how to use it, and targeting suppliers high up in the chain to ensure maximum breadth of distribution in future products from several different manufacturers.

The innovations about to be released with the next generation of Akida seem to be driven by customers whose products are a perfect fit and will hopefully yield new IP agreements. I want to reiterate that this does not indicate that the first generation of Akida was a flop by any means.

BrainChip acknowledged that there are potential customers whose existing CNN solutions were "good enough" and, unless they were designing entirely new products, cannot justify the R&D dollars to redesign existing solutions. Edge applications that will benefit from the low-power and high-performance solutions that 1st generation Akida IP offers. Many inferencing and device personalization solutions do not require the power of the next generation of Akida IP.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
Top Bottom