GazDix

Regular
Screenshot_20230721_040443_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

charles2

Regular
Seems like someone wanted a reasonable parcel on low volumes and had to wipe a few lines to get. Thoughts?

It's down 16.18% atm
Lots of ill advised buying price wise at the equivalent of 32cents a BRCHF share when the real price was 27cents. Some selling at a more realistic price ...about 25.5.

Mostly buying. And big volume for BCHPY.

Illustrates the pitfall$ of an illiquid stock with a wide spread. Have to transact within the spread for a fair deal.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Lots of ill advised buying price wise at the equivalent of 32cents a BRCHF share when the real price was 27cents. Some selling at a more realistic price ...about 25.5.

Mostly buying. And big volume for BCHPY.

Illustrates the pitfall$ of an illiquid stock with a wide spread. Have to transact within the spread for a fair deal.
Morning Charles2 ,

At this rate we will have to do ADR's of our ADR's to stay listed on this market.

All part of the three legged stool plan ???

May be time to revert to the one legged stool plan.. 😃. https://iansutton.com/safety-moments/safety-moment-83-one-legged-stool

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
Cryp-TECH.

Give it a rest mate.

Many on this site would have known what I meant, of course the company is going to release the quarterly update and 4C as legally
required, that's how our company operates, within the corporate boundaries.

On this occasion I admit that I may have confused some readers, for that I apologize.

I was referring to the QUARTERLY INVESTORS PODCAST (QIP) now scheduled for around mid August or possibly slightly earlier, so once
the 4C has officially been released, serve up your questions, as I'm sure there are plenty !

Good morning...Tech :coffee:(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

cosors

👀
Give it a rest mate.

Many on this site would have known what I meant, of course the company is going to release the quarterly update and 4C as legally
required, that's how our company operates, within the corporate boundaries.

On this occasion I admit that I may have confused some readers, for that I apologize.

I was referring to the QUARTERLY INVESTORS PODCAST (QIP) now scheduled for around mid August or possibly slightly earlier, so once
the 4C has officially been released, serve up your questions, as I'm sure there are plenty !

Good morning...Tech :coffee:(y)
Have a nice trip and don't declare yourself for anything. Your words are always clear and precise as well as your feelings that resonate.
...Cologne dialect

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
screenshot_20230721_055338_linkedin-jpg.40431
Screenshot_20230721_055310_LinkedIn.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230721_055338_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20230721_055338_LinkedIn.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 676
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Getupthere

Regular

“We just see a demand for really advanced training resources,” added Musk. “We think we may reach in-house neural net training capability of 100 exoflops by the end of next year.”

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Well ok, so what does this mean about our inclusion in other MB systems? This constant waiting for an announcement is infuriating, Lack of commitment is killing us here.
It is still my firm belief that regardless of LIDAR sensor type our technology will be incorporated by Mercedes.

It was first revelated that Mercedes where working with, and had taken a $20.2 million dollar stake in, Luminar back on January 2022. (article first posted by Stable Genius) The date of this article aligns with the Mercedes/Brainchip press release and shows that Mercedes have been working with both Luminar and Brainchip over the same time period.

IMO the February article just now posted by Proga changes little when it comes to our ongoing relationship with MB. Both Luminar and Brainchip technologies are "pieces of the MB puzzle" and as such would have been assessed and qualified considerate of their ability to integrate with and add value to the final product.

But, most importantly Luminar and Brainchip are not competing but rather complimentary technologies, the inclusion of one does nothing to diminish the value and application of the other.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
Big earnings coming out this week and next plus the FOMC rate decision next week are both more likely market moving outcomes than BRN Qtrly next week, so hoping BRN can weather the storm if there’s any market retracement here..

Maybe if there was a new IP deal sold by Megachips in Qtr 1, it’s unlikely to come up until the H1 report in a month or so, unless there was some miraculous pay on receipt event.

Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
The reoccurring Mercedes conspiracy. This was covered just a few days ago. We are still working with Mercedes’. Is this all you fear mongers have at the moment. Was this week a little too positive for you guys.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

chapman89

Founding Member
The reoccurring Mercedes conspiracy. This was covered just a few days ago. We are still working with Mercedes’. Is this all you fear mongers have at the moment. Was this week a little too positive for you guys.
Rob telson in the most recent tiny ML with edge impulse 2 days ago said they are still partnered with Mercedes…….

Now whether we are in the 2024 select vehicles I don’t know….But Valeos Scala3 there is no doubt in my mind based on what I have presented to this forum last week from a member at Valeo that they have achieved what they have thanks to neuromorphic and spiking neural networks.

Now if I am wrong, I will never post on this forum again!!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 99 users

Damo4

Regular

I look forward to many, many more posts from you, I share your confidence in Scala3

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

robsmark

Regular
Rob telson in the most recent tiny ML with edge impulse 2 days ago said they are still partnered with Mercedes…….

Now whether we are in the 2024 select vehicles I don’t know….But Valeos Scala3 there is no doubt in my mind based on what I have presented to this forum last week from a member at Valeo that they have achieved what they have thanks to neuromorphic and spiking neural networks.

I look forward to many, many more posts from you, I share your confidence in Scala3

I share both your confidence with this one. I remember a year or so back when someone asked Valeo flat out in a live stream if Akida was part of the magic voodoo and Valeo freaked out and wouldn’t answer.

The company has previous announced their engagement with Valeo too.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

rgupta

Regular
Bugger, I was right. MB is going to switch over to IRIS (Luminar) but probably not for another 2-3 yrs and only at first in their bread-and-butter vehicles. Article says mid decade. They also said the same about their new gen MBUX saying the younger buyers are more tech savvy and they wanted feed back.

IRIS is mounted on the roof for the extra distance. All those youtube videos I went through yesterday reviewing the unveiled 2024 models so far said the Lidar was cleverly hidden in the front grill so looks like they'll be using Scala 3 for the next couple of years and longer for their luxury models. The 2024 vehicles should have the full version of MB.OS for the first time.

Mercedes inks multi-billion dollar deal with Luminar​

Business news | February 22, 2023

At an investor meeting, Mercedes Benz announced important decisions regarding future electronics and software for its vehicles. According to this, the company will equip its mass-produced models with Lidar sensors from Luminar. And when it comes to navigation, the carmaker entered into a close cooperation with Google.​

The Stuttgart-based car manufacturer has already been working with Luminar Technologies for two years. Now the two companies plan to intensify and expand their cooperation – Mercedes reportedly will integrate Luminar’s next-generation Iris lidar sensors into the next generation of its bread-and-butter vehicles (if one can speak of bread-and-butter in this luxury segment). This generation is expected to hit the market around the middle of the decade. The lidar sensors will enable accordingly equipped vehicles to drive at SAE autonomy level 3 – which means that the car will be able to roll along without driver interaction on certain roads; however, the driver will need to be able to assume control within a few seconds. According to media reports, Mercedes’ decision for Luminar is also a defeat for its competitor Valeo: The latter’s Lidar sensors are more complex in design and contain more mechanically moving parts than Luminar’s comparable models, they say (interesting).

According to Luminar, the performance of the Iris sensor is tailored to meet the demanding requirements of Mercedes-Benz for a new conditionally automated driving system that is planned to operate at higher speed for freeways, as well as for enhanced driver assistance systems for urban environments. It will also be simplifying the design integration with a sleeker profile. This multi-billion dollar deal is a milestone moment for the two companies and the industry and is poised to substantially enhance the technical capabilities and safety of conditionally automated driving systems.

“Mercedes’ standards for vehicle safety and performance are among the highest in the industry, and their decision to double down on Luminar reinforces that commitment,” said Austin Russell, Founder and CEO of Luminar. “

At the same time, Mercedes plans to open up its MB.OS operating system for the integration of Google Maps. However, Google navigation in the luxury cars from Stuttgart is to be Mercedes-branded. Mercedes will adopt geodata, real-time traffic, predictive traffic information and dynamic route changes from Google Maps. Google will also provide location-based information such as details of petrol stations, shops, hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions on the dashboard of Mercedes vehicles.

This decision is probably due to the realisation that the data of the mass-produced Android smartphones with Google navigation are clearly superior to the considerably more expensive built-in navigation systems of the various OEMs in terms of accuracy and real-time information. A corresponding long-term cooperation between Google and Mercedes is to start this year. Older vehicle models will also be able to benefit from the deal – they will receive the Google data and services via an OTA update.

The present SP is discounting every dot joining for brainchip. So until the company comes out with a positive or negative news on asx nothing is going to change.
But definately if company could start showing some income then the sentiments can change and dot joinings may have positive impact on SP.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Mccabe84

Regular
After some of the comments I’ve read, here’s A friendly little reminder on how many shorts still have to be covered and the forever increasing institutional ownership.. I’m not selling anytime soon
IMG_5267.jpeg
IMG_5268.jpeg
IMG_5269.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

jk6199

Regular

Don't worry about them, most people have arseholes, luckily ours are on our bums, not our foreheads

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I share both your confidence with this one. I remember a year or so back when someone asked Valeo flat out in a live stream if Akida was part of the magic voodoo and Valeo freaked out and wouldn’t answer.

The company has previous announced their engagement with Valeo too.
I remember the responses of the two gentlemen well that dodged the Akida question. I am now as confident with their null response as I were then. More to follow….over. IMO

Pantene Peeps ✌️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Top Bottom