BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
LOL, I can say i am finally learning with BRN ;). I saw the PS ann thought, maybe its time to buy some more? Then I said, nah wait a week and pick some up for at least 5% less

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Wags

Regular
LOL, I can say i am finally learning with BRN ;). I saw the PS ann thought, maybe its time to buy some more? Then I said, nah wait a week and pick some up for at least 5% less
Yes, it defy's logic, Im just a slooow learner. I am getting good at shaking my head though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
Just imagine what the SP will actually do when we get a revenue announcement. With all of the developmental partnerships in play I wonder who will be the first to release a product or service containing AKIDA. Surely we must be getting close.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

skutza

Regular
Yes, it defy's logic, Im just a slooow learner. I am getting good at shaking my head though.
Yes I'm in a few stocks at the moment that seem too good to be true. They are just sitting doing nothing and pre revenue. But show great promise. Each year I get dividends paid by my blue chips, I use that cash for speculative stocks. If I'd just reinvested back into the blue chips, I'd be much better off ROFL. But one day, right?

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
Just a shout out to the crew that seem to always jump on the forum and criticise the company whenever the share price drops. No sign of any of you this morning. I’m so proud of you all.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Damo4

Regular
Just a shout out to the crew that seem to always jump on the forum and criticise the company whenever the share price drops. No sign of any of you this morning. I’m so proud of you all.

normally the green day bashers sub out for the red day crew, v refreshing!

All about Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro — The warm-up dance though 👌  Supercopa 2nd leg ♢...

Relay Race GIFs | Tenor

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

JoMo68

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

perceptron

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

jk6199

Regular

Good point, same here.

I hope it won't happen, but "they" sell shares with the push up, then may try to push the price low with the 4C not expecting a lot of revenue???

Those cheeky little rascals 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
From a couple of days ago.

I've missed it if already posted.

TinyML presso by Prophesee.

Could only skip through on ph at the mo and working. Quickly snipped a couple bits.

Will check out more later but others can have a look.

IMG_20230720_115710.jpg
IMG_20230720_120443.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Diogenese

Top 20
From a couple of days ago.

I've missed it if already posted.

TinyML presso by Prophesee.

Could only skip through on ph at the mo and working. Quickly snipped a couple bits.

Will check out more later but others can have a look.

View attachment 40393 View attachment 40394

Ya gotta love millennials:

1689826831879.png

The fluorescent light is an invasive species which became endemic in the 50s ...
leading to the extinction of candles, gas light, and the Edison bulb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Realinfo

Regular
“This happened once before, when I came to your door…no reply”

For those pondering what monies our battler might show as received in the second quarter, consider this. Total revenue accounted for in 2022 was USD5,071,252. Monies received in 2022 was USD2,717,000. If my arithmetic hasn’t completely escaped me, this means that USD2,354,252 remained unpaid at the end of 2022. We understand that this is owed by Megachips.

In first quarter 4C our battler received the princely sum of USD40,000.

I choose not to bother Tony frequently, but I recently sent the following email to him…’The Megachips money (USD2,354,252) has been on the company’s books for at least six to twelve months.

Standard accounting practice suggests monies owed for longer than 120 days should be shown as a bad debt. The premise behind this is is obvious…the longer monies remain unpaid, the less likely it is that they’ll ever be received.

Now the company may well say payment is dependent upon reaching milestones, but if it remains unpaid, the coming second quarter 4C should provide shareholders with an update on when this money can be expected.

As I continue to say, there is absolutely no reason why the company can’t provide far more information about its affairs to shareholders, than it has over the past eighteen months, whilst still maintaining the level of confidentiality demanded by customers, partners and indeed for the company itself...and continuing to comply with ASX requirements’.

”…you just keep me hangin‘ on”

I’d also like to do a Tony Jones…Tech keeps telling us that January 2025 is gunna be the time. By this I think he means the time when revenue is going to ramp up to a level no one will be able to disregard. I believe he’s being a tad conservative, but not something one could mount a strong argument against.

However, if he proves to be on the money, then for mine there will be a whole host of stuff going on between now and then, that will be nigh on impossible to keep from sleuths like the 1000 Eyes...this will positively impact the share price.

“I’ll take that as a comment”

Why the old Merc photo below? It was taken in the West Sussex village of Charlton which is adjacent to the historic Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit. Currently in one of my favourite parts of England, I was enjoying an ale in the beer garden of The Fox Goes Free pub, when the owners of a bunch of classic Mercs turned up. After discovering that they were going to try their hand at speeding around Goodwood, we settled into some serious drinking. Believe it or not, it turned out that one of them is part of the team developing Mercedes electric vehicles. He not only knew about Akida, but spoke glowingly about what it could do and how effective it was. Try as I want to gleen more out of him, he remained sober enough not to spill anymore beans.

IMG_4898.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 97 users

projection

Will you be back in time to pick up the bar tab at the Briars @Realinfo .?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Cartagena

Regular
How much are you selling them for? I might be interested 😄👌
Same. I have been watching this while overseas and seems to think we are in upward trajectory fingers crossed from here. The gap also has been filled today.

Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular

For those pondering what monies our battler might show as received in the second quarter, consider this. Total revenue accounted for in 2022 was USD5,071,252. Monies received in 2022 was USD2,717,000. If my arithmetic hasn’t completely escaped me, this means that USD2,354,252 remained unpaid at the end of 2022. We understand that this is owed by Megachips.

I choose not to bother Tony frequently, but I recently sent the following email to him…’The Megachips money (USD2,354,252) has been on the company’s books for at least six to twelve months.

Standard accounting practice suggests monies owed for longer than 120 days should be shown as a bad debt. The premise behind this is is obvious…the longer monies remain unpaid, the less likely it is that they’ll ever be received.

Now the company may well say payment is dependent upon reaching milestones, but if it remains unpaid, the coming second quarter 4C should provide shareholders with an update on when this money can be expected.

As I continue to say, there is absolutely no reason why the company can’t provide far more information about its affairs to shareholders, than it has over the past eighteen months, whilst still maintaining the level of confidentiality demanded by customers, partners and indeed for the company itself...and continuing to comply with ASX requirements’.

I’d also like to do a Tony Jones…Tech keeps telling us that January 2025 is gunna be the time. By this I think he means the time when revenue is going to ramp up to a level no one will be able to disregard. I believe he’s being a tad conservative, but not something one could mount a strong argument against.

However, if he proves to be on the money, then for mine there will be a whole host of stuff going on between now and then, that will be nigh on impossible to keep from sleuths like the 1000 Eyes...this will positively impact the share price.

Why the old Merc photo below? It was taken in the West Sussex village of Charlton which is adjacent to the historic Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit. Currently in one of my favourite parts of England, I was enjoying an ale in the beer garden of The Fox Goes Free pub, when the owners of a bunch of classic Mercs turned up. After discovering that they were going to try their hand at speeding around Goodwood, we settled into some serious drinking. Believe it or not, it turned out that one of them is part of the team developing Mercedes electric vehicles. He not only knew about Akida, but spoke glowingly about what it could do and how effective it was. Try as I want to gleen more out of him, he remained sober enough not to spill anymore beans.

View attachment 40392
"He not only knew about Akida, but spoke glowingly about what it could do and how effective it was. Try as I want to gleen more out of him, he remained sober enough not to spill anymore beans."

G'day Realinfo,

It's classified......

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Proga

Regular

View attachment 40392
He not only knew about Akida, but spoke glowingly about what it could do and how effective it was - was or did he mean is?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom