BRN Discussion Ongoing

Thank Pope.

I wasn’t having a crack at you mate, I just take Robs like with a shovel of salt.
I think Rob's likes have a bit more clout than that Robsmark 😉

He would certainly be well aware, of the fact of shareholders jumping on any association, with something he "does" like..

Unless he enjoys seeing people scrambling and speculating in vain.. 🤔

It's interesting that Teal is more concerned with "connectivity" where we are the complete opposite (although having both in a device, is a decided advantage/fail-safe).

Teal also partnered with a drone company, earlier this year and Rob is in the business of partnerships.

"TEAL is pleased to announce their partnership with Volatus Aerospace Corp. (“Volatus”) (TSXV:VOL) (OTCQB:VLTTF) to provide global mobile carrier agnostic connectivity for cellular-equipped drones to bring reliable autonomy and beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) operations to clients"

Drone tech, also has a very strong use case with AKIDA.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
VVDN Technologies
VVDN Technologies
1 Std. •

Thrive your automotive innovation with VVDN expertise. Discover our cutting-edge portfolio of automotive solutions including digital cockpit systems, autonomous systems, e-mobility solutions, and connected car systems.

As a leading provider of technology solutions, we understand the ever-evolving landscape of the automotive industry and strive to support our technology partners in staying ahead of the curve by continuously innovating and investing in the latest technologies.

Click below to get in touch with our experts.
1689151452623.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mt09

Regular
Tsex is a re-hash of LinkedIn atm, LinkedIn is random Rob Telson likes and Chappy haunting Valeo posts 😅 👻.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I sense your mood, and it's probably how many shareholders feel, whether you have a large or small parcel of shares, I understand.

My trust if you like, is in Peter and Anil first and foremost, now I know they aren't the guys in the front office trying to sell and "convince"
potential clients to first off, experiment with our development kits and "learn" what this new "neuromorphic" technology has to offer and why
we are as a company, are at the cutting edge so to speak of the next technological wave, but I put my trust in the creator/s, why, because I know them both, well, one a lot better than the other, I agree the "so-called" early access partners have caused me some personal concern as well, but
a number of weeks ago I shared my view with regards to, we can't now wait for "so-called clients" to sit back and wait for AKD 3.0 to be released so that they can then evaluate that IP, Brainchip needs to and I suspect will draw a line in the sand, EAP's "need to commit" I think that's your main
grudge if you like, and I tend to agree.

My suggestion is, only sell if you financially have to, otherwise sail along with me and the long term believers, I'm sure we'll all be rewarded
from January 2025 onwards.

Purely my own views and not advice, but say positive and stay the course.

Cheers Tech.
Wonder what an IP deal signed with Nvidia would do to our spirits.. ❤️

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I sense your mood, and it's probably how many shareholders feel, whether you have a large or small parcel of shares, I understand.

My trust if you like, is in Peter and Anil first and foremost, now I know they aren't the guys in the front office trying to sell and "convince"
potential clients to first off, experiment with our development kits and "learn" what this new "neuromorphic" technology has to offer and why
we are as a company, are at the cutting edge so to speak of the next technological wave, but I put my trust in the creator/s, why, because I know them both, well, one a lot better than the other, I agree the "so-called" early access partners have caused me some personal concern as well, but
a number of weeks ago I shared my view with regards to, we can't now wait for "so-called clients" to sit back and wait for AKD 3.0 to be released so that they can then evaluate that IP, Brainchip needs to and I suspect will draw a line in the sand, EAP's "need to commit" I think that's your main
grudge if you like, and I tend to agree.

My suggestion is, only sell if you financially have to, otherwise sail along with me and the long term believers, I'm sure we'll all be rewarded
from January 2025 onwards.

Purely my own views and not advice, but say positive and stay the course.

Cheers Tech.
When are you intent to visit Perth office? Bring us more news
16855769a5720337.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Non BRN related
I'm am losing a shit load of money on my investment in BRN but if you can get a bottle or 3 of this it makes you feel a whole lot better.
As Molly would say "do yourself a favour"
St Hugo.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

toasty

Regular
VVDN Technologies
VVDN Technologies
1 Std. •

Thrive your automotive innovation with VVDN expertise. Discover our cutting-edge portfolio of automotive solutions including digital cockpit systems, autonomous systems, e-mobility solutions, and connected car systems.

As a leading provider of technology solutions, we understand the ever-evolving landscape of the automotive industry and strive to support our technology partners in staying ahead of the curve by continuously innovating and investing in the latest technologies.

Click below to get in touch with our experts.
View attachment 39756
Interesting that they"re touting for business rather than announcing deals...........

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Non BRN related
I'm am losing a shit load of money on my investment in BRN but if you can get a bottle or 3 of this it makes you feel a whole lot better.
As Molly would say "do yourself a favour"
View attachment 39764
My sentiments also Boab. Although I'm keen on Margaret River offerings.
Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpeg
    IMG_1044.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
NASA is using digital processors in satellites and on mars rover.
ESA is using LEON processor which is 100% digital.

Analog computers are available but not reliable.
Analog would make sense for storage.

Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Rob Telson likes the below announcements

TEAL is excited to officially announce our partnership with T-Mobile to drive faster eSIM adoption by making it easier than ever before to connect any compatible IoT device onto T-Mobile's network

Refer link below

That is one in a long list of likes for Teal by Rob. I am personally convinced of an association.

skaggle

dont really post much but from a layman's point of view, unless something comes along with money attached the share pice is going no where. no connections of dots will correct brn lack of announcements. It's really quite sad, all the puff is gone. I hold hoping things will change but deep down we all know what it's going to take. And Im not sure it's coming anytime soon.

• Thinking
  • Love

Cgc516

Regular
Will it be tomorrow?

Attachments

• 987EF8AB-BA60-4A11-9C25-EA0620674D0F.jpeg
    987EF8AB-BA60-4A11-9C25-EA0620674D0F.jpeg
    554.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

Slade

Top 20
Will it be tomorrow?
Great find @Cgc516

Media Alert: Wevolver's Comprehensive Edge AI Technology Report Highlights BrainChip and Other Industry Leaders

July 12, 2023 10:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, was among the industry experts and market leaders like Arduino, Arm and Edge Impulse that are showcased in the just released 2023 Edge AI Technology Report from Wevolver.
“Wevolver is renowned for providing high-quality technical and market information and is widely read by decision makers, developers and market movers and shakers”
Tweet this
Intended to serve as “The Guide to Everything on Edge AI Hardware & Software,” the Wevolver report provides a detailed view of the evolving landscape of Edge AI along with practical and technical knowledge to readers looking to better understand it. The report is a comprehensive snapshot of the challenges, opportunities, technological trends and explores key players in the space, including BrainChip's delivery of cutting-edge technology for emerging applications as well as future developments in this domain. The company’s Akida™ is highlighted among the array of platforms that address the Edge AI market.
“Wevolver is renowned for providing high-quality technical and market information and is widely read by decision makers, developers and market movers and shakers,” said Nandan Nayampally, CMO Brainchip. “We have enjoyed collaborating with the Wevolver team in the understanding of a more comprehensive view of the Edge AI market, but also in showcasing the readiness of our solutions that will enable the scaling for AIoT. BrainChip’s neuromorphic Aida technology has already been enabling compelling solutions for this market since 2021 and we are accelerating AI’s move to the Edge.”
Please visit https://brainchip.com/2023-edge-ai-technology-report/ to get access to this report to understand more about how Edge AI is poised to revolutionize various industries and move toward a more connected, efficient, and intelligent world.
About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY) BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely enables edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks, and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.comi

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

Slade

Top 20

The report is free to read.

From the report (Chapter X):

Neuromorphic Computing: Increase AI Intelligence by Mimicking the Human Brain​

The future of Edge AI will also be shaped by novel AI paradigms such as neuromorphic computing. This approach mimics the human brain's structure and functionality by emulating the neural networks and synaptic connections in our brains. It is based on novel neuromorphic chips that process information more efficiently while adapting faster and more effectively to new situations. In practice, neuromorphic chips comprise many artificial neurons and artificial synapses that can mimic the functioning of brain spikes. Therefore, neuromorphic computing research brings us a step closer to understanding, decoding, and exploiting the code of the human brain in AI applications.

Neuromorphic computing chips are well-suited to deliver Edge AI benefits at scale. This is because they consume less power and provide faster processing speeds than conventional processors. Most importantly, they are equipping Edge AI systems with human-brain-like reasoning capabilities that will be extremely useful in many pervasive applications (e.g., obstacle avoidance, robust acoustic perception, etc.). As neuromorphic computing technology matures, it will enable a new generation of AI-based edge devices that can learn and adapt in real-time.

Event-based Processing & Learning: BrainChip’s Neuromorphic AI Solution​

BrainChip is one of the pioneers of bringing neuromorphic computing to the edge. While traditional neuromorphic approaches have used analog designs to mimic the neuron and synapse, BrainChip has taken a novel approach on three counts.

• Firstly, their design is a fully digital design that is portable and reliable.
  • Secondly, not only do they support spiking neural nets, but they have applied event-based execution to traditional convolutional networks, thereby rendering neuromorphic computing mainstream today. This allows current CNN/RNN models to run much more efficiently and drives far more capable performance on extremely low-footprint, low-power devices at the sensor.
  • Thirdly, delivering on-device learning allows for personalization, customization, and other learning untethered from the cloud.
Brainchip’s Akida neural processor is offered as IP and is configurable from energy-harvesting applications at the sensor edge to high-performance yet power-efficient solutions at the network edge. It is sensor-agnostic and has been demonstrated on a variety of sensors.

As a self-managed neural processor that executes most networks completely in hardware without CPU intervention, it addresses key congestion and system bandwidth challenges in embedded SoCs while delivering highly efficient performance. With support for INT8 down to INT1 and skip connections, it handles most complex networks today, along with spiking neural nets.

This led NASA to select BrainChip’s first silicon platform in 2021 to demonstrate in-space autonomy and cognition in one of the most extreme power- and thermally-constrained applications. Similarly, Mercedes Benz demonstrated BrainChip in their EQXX concept vehicle that can go over 1000 km on a single charge.

In the latest generation, Brainchip has taken another big step of adding Temporal Event Based Neural Nets (TENNs) and complementary separable 3D convolutions that speed up some complex time-series data applications by 500x while radically reducing model size and footprint, but without compromising accuracy. This enables a new class of compact, cost-effective devices to support high-res video object detection, security/surveillance, audio, health, and industrial applications.

While neuromorphic computing is still discussed as a future paradigm, BrainChip is already bringing this paradigm to market.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

cosors

👀
Alida
Akido
Aida

:unsure:

Maybe we should call it just Ai
Ai1000, Ai1500 ...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Kozikan

Regular
Wikipedia fun fact
TATA 2022 311 billion MC. 95000 Employees
of which TCS is just a part of.
In 2017, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) donated an unprecedented US$35 million grant to Carnegie Mellon University, the largest ever industry donation to the university, to collaborate on promoting next-generation technologies that will drive the Fourth Industrial Revolution, including cognitive systems and autonomous vehicles.

random

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-ga...ofile:ACoAACx6_ucBJFl8MOfz8g6CraWB-LpxXsh_SWY
Wevolver
Wevolver

🚀 Over 400 downloads within 90 minutes after launching the report!

If you haven't downloaded the free PDF report yet, make sure to check it out here: https://lnkd.in/gFckm-ZB

Over 100 (!) pages of high-quality knowledge that will enable you to understand the state of the art in hardware & software in Edge AI! 🚀

With the tinyML Foundation, Edge Impulse, SparkFun Electronics, Arm, Arduino, Axelera AI, BrainChip , GreenWaves Technologies, Alif Semiconductor, Synaptics Incorporated, and STMicroelectronics

“Even with ubiquitous 5G, connectivity to the cloud isn’t guaranteed, and bandwidth isn’t assured in every case. The move to AIoT increasingly needs that intelligence and computational power at the edge.”
- Nandan Nayampally, CMO, Brainchip

1689184882842.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

cosors

👀
"Wevolver is how today’s engineers
stay cutting edge."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

cosors

👀
https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-gack-433b06189?miniProfileUrn=urn:li:fs_miniProfile:ACoAACx6_ucBJFl8MOfz8g6CraWB-LpxXsh_SWY
Wevolver
Wevolver
🚀 Over 400 downloads within 90 minutes after launching the report!

If you haven't downloaded the free PDF report yet, make sure to check it out here: https://lnkd.in/gFckm-ZB

Over 100 (!) pages of high-quality knowledge that will enable you to understand the state of the art in hardware & software in Edge AI! 🚀

With the tinyML Foundation, Edge Impulse, SparkFun Electronics, Arm, Arduino, Axelera AI, BrainChip , GreenWaves Technologies, Alif Semiconductor, Synaptics Incorporated, and STMicroelectronics

“Even with ubiquitous 5G, connectivity to the cloud isn’t guaranteed, and bandwidth isn’t assured in every case. The move to AIoT increasingly needs that intelligence and computational power at the edge.”
- Nandan Nayampally, CMO, Brainchip

View attachment 39821
@Esq.111 do you have already the hardcover edition yet?
:)

___
Does this exist as a hard cover as in the picture? I would love to have it for my library.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom