BRN Discussion Ongoing

goodvibes

Regular
Arm…good advertisement

Ready to leverage edge AI to deliver amazing solutions?

📝 The new guide from Wevolver offers a roadmap to edge AI success filled with insights and case studies from companies like Arm, Edge Impulse, BrainChip , Arduino and more.

If you're looking to bring computational power closer to the source to enable on-device data processing for real-time decision making, treat this as your masterclass in the state of Edge AI today: https://bit.ly/3OaoZjz

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Nice of ARM to tag us don't you think???!

Ah it probably means nothin right..........?

Slip of the mouse? Or are we on a winner? Hard to say 🤔🤨😏

Screenshot_20230713_052806_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 75 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
US market was positive with price and volume

US.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Prices & data @ 6:02 AM. CST Aus.

Markets today....

Dow, +0.25%, close.
Nas, +1.15%, close.
Nas Futures , +1.33%, open.
Sox, +1.86% , close.
Vix, -8.76%, close.

BRN Shares....

Trade Gate , +7.27% @ €0.2199 with €128,000 transacting. Above normal trading.
US BRCHF, +6.67%, US$0.24 on 199% average volume.
US BCHPY, last traded 7th July ??????

🤞.

* Thankyou to others for sharing our inclusion in the , 2023 WEVOLVER Tech Report.

All very exciting.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
@Esq.111 do you have already the hardcover edition yet?
:)

___
Does this exist as a hard cover as in the picture? I would love to have it for my library.
Good Morning Cosors ,

Waiting on the Limited Edition in Vellum , apparently comes replete with beautiful gold gilt scroll work on each page mentioning 🧠 Chip.
Expecting the postage to be high due to the amount of gold used.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

GStocks123

Regular

NVISO website appears to have a recent facelift. A cool video under Occupant monitoring systems which I don’t recall seeing. Akida coming to life…?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

… and we’ve surpassed 10,000 followers 👊

IMG_9566.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

NVISO website appears to have a recent facelift. A cool video under Occupant monitoring systems which I don’t recall seeing. Akida coming to life…?
Thanks for sharing this! We are well and truly past the point that if NVISO is not or did not want Akida they would not have specifically referenced 'Akida' in their updated webpage!...NVISO should have distance themselves by now, but here we are front-and-centre while the BRN sits at 0.345c...well below market value.

1689197427321.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Frangipani

Regular
Good Morning Chippers,

Prices & data @ 6:02 AM. CST Aus.

Markets today....

Dow, +0.25%, close.
Nas, +1.15%, close.
Nas Futures , +1.33%, open.
Sox, +1.86% , close.
Vix, -8.76%, close.

BRN Shares....

Trade Gate , +7.27% @ €0.2199 with €128,000 transacting. Above normal trading.
US BRCHF, +6.67%, US$0.24 on 199% average volume.
US BCHPY, last traded 7th July ??????

🤞.

* Thankyou to others for sharing our inclusion in the , 2023 WEVOLVER Tech Report.

All very exciting.

Regards,
Esq.

Yes, and intriguingly, at Tradegate two large parcels changed hands at today’s high (!) of € 0.2241 (67,385) resp. € 0.224 (138,147), as if someone was getting very afraid of missing the bus… I had noticed the chart’s spike in real time (no pun intended) and was curious whether this high had been the result of a very small order, but much to my surprise, it turned out to be quite the opposite.

D8B900C1-4D73-4249-8A3B-8522CD8DEE3A.jpeg
AD93C7DC-CD78-44CB-B507-93A46C78B121.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

"Nvidia is one of several potential investors to hold talks with Arm to take a long-term stake in the company at the time of its initial public offering (IPO), the sources said on Wednesday. Arm could raise as much as $10 billion from its stock market flotation, sources have previously told Reuters."

"In June, Reuters reported that Arm was in talks with at least ten potential investors, including Intel Corp (INTC.O), Alphabet (GOOGL.O), and TSMC (2330.TW)."

Imagine this happening to Brainchip, can only dream!

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

charles2

Regular
FOMO.......fear of missing out.

We might be approaching that point.

In the US most of the volume was at the offer near the end of the trading day (which market makers had to raise). And the volume was decent for local standards.

Seems ill advised to have corporate offices in LA and one's primary listing in Australia.

The focus of the tech world has been the western US.....and even if in dispute it certainly isn't Australia. Failure to recognize that IMO costs shareholders mucho dinero.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Non BRN related
I'm am losing a shit load of money on my investment in BRN but if you can get a bottle or 3 of this it makes you feel a whole lot better.
As Molly would say "do yourself a favour"
View attachment 39764
Yep a great drop Boab ... love a Cab Sav .....Soon it will be some.... Dom perignon bubbles ..🥂🍾 🙏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-gack-433b06189?miniProfileUrn=urn:li:fs_miniProfile:ACoAACx6_ucBJFl8MOfz8g6CraWB-LpxXsh_SWY
Wevolver
Wevolver
🚀 Over 400 downloads within 90 minutes after launching the report!

If you haven't downloaded the free PDF report yet, make sure to check it out here: https://lnkd.in/gFckm-ZB

Over 100 (!) pages of high-quality knowledge that will enable you to understand the state of the art in hardware & software in Edge AI! 🚀

With the tinyML Foundation, Edge Impulse, SparkFun Electronics, Arm, Arduino, Axelera AI, BrainChip , GreenWaves Technologies, Alif Semiconductor, Synaptics Incorporated, and STMicroelectronics

“Even with ubiquitous 5G, connectivity to the cloud isn’t guaranteed, and bandwidth isn’t assured in every case. The move to AIoT increasingly needs that intelligence and computational power at the edge.”
- Nandan Nayampally, CMO, Brainchip

View attachment 39821
Interesting last part of the link :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: https://lnkd.in/ gFckm-ZB :love:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Tezza

Regular
Whilst the overnight news is great for the company and us sh in the long run, it will just help the shorters with another pump and dump. Unless of course thier is a announcement with a deal signed or product launch, or a good 4c.
My opinion only.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Great to see those Huge Names mentioned once again!! :cool:

This led NASA to select BrainChip’s first silicon platform in 2021 to demonstrate in-space autonomy and cognition in one of the most extreme power- and thermally-constrained applications. Similarly, Mercedes Benz demonstrated BrainChip in their EQXX concept vehicle that can go over 1000 km on a single charge.

We are getting close!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Tony Coles

Regular

Check that out, Nviso… under platforms and then Neuromorphic Computing. Read below 👇 without internet connection.

IMG_1437.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Pre market looking good so far , indicative open presently up 4.41% , although still dismal volume .

Getting there, should be a interesting day.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Wags

Regular
Is NVISO our connection to FORD??

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Maccaredsalot,

The FORD connection was , From memory , a standalone announcement .... many moons ago.
So one would assume FORD / BrainChip would be very close to an announcement either way reasonably soon.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom