BRN Discussion Ongoing

Frangipani

Regular
Another piece of the Todd Gack mystery falling into place: after consulting Dr Google once again, it now also makes sense to me why a Seinfeld fan who is pretending to be someone else would pick “architect” as his imaginary job:

21DCB9EB-887F-4F01-9B8C-9D810D9006F3.jpeg

Just watch the video:

Meanwhile Larry being really uncomfortable…

@TheDrooben: Relax, I don’t suspect Larry to be involved in this, unless this is another “Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde”… 🤣

But he could have at least given us a hint as to:

B175F2E8-1802-436D-8475-E32E12E6253B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Frangipani

Regular
Now that is some serious sleuthing. 😳😳👍👍
Thank’s for the compliment!
I am actually keeping an eye on the Honoré Police Station DI and DS job openings on Saint Marie. And while doing so will keep wondering why on earth the BBC didn’t name the fictional Caribbean island paradise Sainte Marie instead. 🤔

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Thank’s for the compliment!
I am actually keeping an eye on the Honoré Police Station DI and DS job openings on Saint Marie. And while doing so will keep wondering why on earth the BBC didn’t name the fictional Caribbean island paradise Sainte Marie instead. 🤔
?
1687462825448.png

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Kachoo

Regular
Yeah I read
Since I am not a LinkedIn member myself, I can only access some LinkedIn pages but not others and (in those cases I manage to) only see the first two or three comments, whereas reading more would require me to sign in.

So I got to this page, but can only read those first two comments and not access the posters’ personal LinkedIn pages either.

View attachment 38743

Adhering to the TSE forum rules (“Privacy is Key: Don't try to identify or reveal the identity of any other member. Keep discussions within the community anonymous.”), I won‘t make any assumptions on the identity of TSE members. 🤫

However, those rules do not prohibit me from scrutinizing LinkedIn members’ names without linking them to TSE usernames. 😉

I am talking about the dubious “Todd Gack” that has been obsessed with downramping BRN over the past couple of weeks. Not hard to guess that he must be shorting BRN, unless you believe he is truly convinced the company is a scam and is altruistically trying to save gullible shareholders from wasting their hard-earned money.

@keyeat already posted two telling screenshots recently:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-306938

keyeat

Emerged​

Someone is not a happy bunny ....

1686021071604.png

1686021102835.png

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-308582

[SIZE=17px]keyeat[/SIZE]

Emerged​

He is at it again

_69__Post___LinkedIn.jpg

Can anyone with a LinkedIn account verify this architect named “Todd Gack” is a real person? Or tell me whether it is possible to simply open an account with a fantasy name? A Google search did not yield any evidence of an architect with that name.

I am asking because I am pretty pretty pretty sure I have in fact discovered one of Mickleboro’s alter egos!!! So whoever you are, Ben Pellissier, in the very probable case you are reading this, I think you were spot on with suspecting an MF employee with a hidden agenda!

View attachment 38746

View attachment 38745

I actually ended up watching the whole episode for my “research”! 🤣
Well, our Shorter of the Month, if he really is whom I believe him to be, certainly chose an apt alias: Todd Gack is portrayed as a manipulative guy who tricks other people for his own gain and will lie into your face.

Plot excerpt from Wikipedia:
Elaine is taken out to dinner by Todd Gack because he lost a bet with her that Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars. Jerry believes the bet was spurious, a way of getting a date with Elaine without having to ask her out (and therefore risk being rejected). Todd offers to sell Jerry some Cuban cigars, allowing him to go out to dinner with Elaine again in order to deliver them, but they turn out to be from Peru. Todd continues to insist he is not dating Elaine, even after he takes her to dinner with his parents.

Jerry takes advantage of his beautiful girlfriend Nicki's ability to get anything she wants, including convincing a cop to not give him a speeding ticket, by asking her to convince Todd he shouldn't have to pay for the cigars. However, when Todd sees Nicki he winds up wheedling a dinner with her, leaving Elaine feeling she has been dumped.

Towards the end of the episode, Todd Gack gets knocked down by a giant sock of pennies as payment for the Peruvian cigars he sold Seinfeld as Cuban ones.
Now isn’t that a satisfactory, almost fairy-tale ending? Just think “pennystock” instead of “pennies”… He who laughs last, laughs best. 😊
I read this Gack's posts he is a bit of a tool. In reality so much is going on with the company it absolutely shocks me. It's quite difficult to estimate a reasonable market cap but I would feel it's north of this. Yeah yeah revenue it's coming in my opinion. The one thing or common theme I see is most companies are pretty tight lipped I don't blame them as it's a pretty competative market and they do not want to give any edge to a competitor.

Reactions: 11 users

Glen

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Glen

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Baisyet

Regular
Since I am not a LinkedIn member myself, I can only access some LinkedIn pages but not others and (in those cases I manage to) only see the first two or three comments, whereas reading more would require me to sign in.

So I got to this page, but can only read those first two comments and not access the posters’ personal LinkedIn pages either.

View attachment 38743

Adhering to the TSE forum rules (“Privacy is Key: Don't try to identify or reveal the identity of any other member. Keep discussions within the community anonymous.”), I won‘t make any assumptions on the identity of TSE members. 🤫

However, those rules do not prohibit me from scrutinizing LinkedIn members’ names without linking them to TSE usernames. 😉

I am talking about the dubious “Todd Gack” that has been obsessed with downramping BRN over the past couple of weeks. Not hard to guess that he must be shorting BRN, unless you believe he is truly convinced the company is a scam and is altruistically trying to save gullible shareholders from wasting their hard-earned money.

@keyeat already posted two telling screenshots recently:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-306938

keyeat

Emerged​

Someone is not a happy bunny ....

1686021071604.png

1686021102835.png

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-308582

[SIZE=17px]keyeat[/SIZE]

Emerged​

He is at it again

_69__Post___LinkedIn.jpg

Can anyone with a LinkedIn account verify this architect named “Todd Gack” is a real person? Or tell me whether it is possible to simply open an account with a fantasy name? A Google search did not yield any evidence of an architect with that name.

I am asking because I am pretty pretty pretty sure I have in fact discovered one of Mickleboro’s alter egos!!! So whoever you are, Ben Pellissier, in the very probable case you are reading this, I think you were spot on with suspecting an MF employee with a hidden agenda!

View attachment 38746

View attachment 38745

I actually ended up watching the whole episode for my “research”! 🤣
Well, our Shorter of the Month, if he really is whom I believe him to be, certainly chose an apt alias: Todd Gack is portrayed as a manipulative guy who tricks other people for his own gain and will lie into your face.

Plot excerpt from Wikipedia:
Elaine is taken out to dinner by Todd Gack because he lost a bet with her that Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars. Jerry believes the bet was spurious, a way of getting a date with Elaine without having to ask her out (and therefore risk being rejected). Todd offers to sell Jerry some Cuban cigars, allowing him to go out to dinner with Elaine again in order to deliver them, but they turn out to be from Peru. Todd continues to insist he is not dating Elaine, even after he takes her to dinner with his parents.

Jerry takes advantage of his beautiful girlfriend Nicki's ability to get anything she wants, including convincing a cop to not give him a speeding ticket, by asking her to convince Todd he shouldn't have to pay for the cigars. However, when Todd sees Nicki he winds up wheedling a dinner with her, leaving Elaine feeling she has been dumped.

Towards the end of the episode, Todd Gack gets knocked down by a giant sock of pennies as payment for the Peruvian cigars he sold Seinfeld as Cuban ones.
Now isn’t that a satisfactory, almost fairy-tale ending? Just think “pennystock” instead of “pennies”… He who laughs last, laughs best. 😊
Hey @Frangipani I just checked him/her he has only been commenting on Brainchip so you might be right he might be a shorter or downramper.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

stan9614

Regular
On this slide, Nandan mentions that Akida P (top of the range (out)competes $150 chips for the heavy lifting. So what is the cost of Akida IP for top of the range with a full complement of nodes plus TeNNs plus ViT?

View attachment 38764

Fn: for "GPU" read "Nvidia".

First there was LSTM,
then there was transformers

TeNN sounds like it will be a real winner, enabling the associated processor to offload more of the heavy lifting

On this slide, Nandan mentions that Akida P (top of the range (out)competes $150 chips for the heavy lifting. So what is the cost of Akida IP for top of the range with a full complement of nodes plus TeNNs plus ViT?

View attachment 38764

First there was LSTM,

TeNN sounds like it will be a real winner, enabling the associated processor to offload more of the heavy lifting
yes, He did mention snapdragon and jetson at the slide when talking about the high end part.

Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Another piece of the Todd Gack mystery falling into place: after consulting Dr Google once again, it now also makes sense to me why a Seinfeld fan who is pretending to be someone else would pick “architect” as his imaginary job:

View attachment 38767

Just watch the video:

Meanwhile Larry being really uncomfortable…

@TheDrooben: Relax, I don’t suspect Larry to be involved in this, unless this is another “Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde”… 🤣

But he could have at least given us a hint as to:

View attachment 38770

@Frangipani yes I did pick that up a few weeks ago when the mysterious "Todd Gack" was mentioned on this forum. Obviously a nom de plume from Seinfeld (aka G-rated Curb Your Enthusiasm). If he really was an architect he should have gone with "Art Vandelay", "Art Corvelay" or "Burt Harbinson". As far as being relaxed.......

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david (6).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

stan9614

Regular

View attachment 38764

First there was LSTM,

View attachment 38764

First there was LSTM,

On the same slide but in the Arm tech talk presentation, our CMO mentioned that we have a agricultural company who is currently using high end edge processor, would achieve 10x cost reduction if use akida plus a smaller cpu such as cortex m85 or cortex A class.

Fundamentally our technology does seem to have strong competitive advantage over the existing solutions. It is just the time needed for the sales cycle gave the shorters chances to spread negative sentiment before the akida 2.0 become generally and commercially available to the market.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

rgupta

Regular
I love the line everything starts on big CPUs or GPUs but end up on edge processing. That is a testimony to brainchip thinking as well.
On the other hand I am just a bit confused how on chip processing is happening, CNN's, RNNs are available for quit a long time and no other company is able process on chip until brainchip comes out with a concept of snn and on chip processing.
Is that Qualcomm can be our EAP partner or they have similarly technology as snn.

Reactions: 3 users

Glen

Regular
I love the line everything starts on big CPUs or GPUs but end up on edge processing. That is a testimony to brainchip thinking as well.
On the other hand I am just a bit confused how on chip processing is happening, CNN's, RNNs are available for quit a long time and no other company is able process on chip until brainchip comes out with a concept of snn and on chip processing.
Is that Qualcomm can be our EAP partner or they have similarly technology as snn.
Qualcomm uses ARM architecture

Reactions: 3 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Another 1.6m freebies, im glad these guys are hitting their kpis....

Kpi 1- turn up to work
Kpi 2 - double cash receipts in the june quarter

Kool, ill be looking for 80k then in the next 4c, they must have achieved it with a week to go... impressive...

Tongue firmly in cheek of course... think we have lost the battle here, heading toward bottom drawer territory.

On a plus , its friday so its drinking day! Get a couple of days of papering over my true feelings on brn performance .... until it hits me again monday...

Have a great weekend all, lets hope we are SOMEWHERE near the bottom...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Media Alert: BrainChip Demonstrates Akida Edge AI/ML at tinyML EMEA Innovation Forum in Amsterdam​

LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., June 22, 2023--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event- based, neuromorphic AI IP, will demonstrate the capabilities of its Akida™ neuromorphic computing platform to attendees of the tinyML EMEA Innovation Forum, June 26-28 in Amsterdam. Brainchip will also be featured in the benchmarking panel discussion.

The tinyML EMEA Innovation Forum accelerates the adoption of tiny machine learning across the region by connecting the efforts of the private sector with those of academia in pushing the boundaries of AI/ML on ultra-low powered devices. TinyML includes audio, visual, navigational, biometric and medical devices, as well as other commercial and industrial uses.

At the forum, BrainChip will showcase Akida enablement of efficient processing of all sensor modalities – visual analysis such as facial and gesture recognition; sound identification including vocal keyword spotting and voice commands; vibration analysis to detect performance defects; and taste testing with breakdowns of ingredient composition and pH levels.

Brainchip will drive the discussion on a benchmarking panel that explores the relevance and need for benchmarking Edge AI platforms that help the broader industry in evaluating the right platforms for their needs.

"tinyML events are ideal venues to showcase our achievements in neuroprocessing at the edge that provide unsurpassed sensory performance at the micro- to milli-watt power range, perfect for always-on applications in battery-operated devices," said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. "Akida is enabling intelligent applications and tasks that were previously not possible, and we are excited to continue building the momentum for Edge AI."

The Akida neural processor is designed to provide a complete ultra-low power Edge AI network processor for vision, audio, smart transducers, vital signs and, more broadly, any sensor application. BrainChip’s scalable solutions, which can be used standalone or integrated into systems on chip to execute today’s models and future networks directly in hardware, empowers the market to create much more intelligent, cost-effective devices and services that can be universally deployed across real-world applications in connected cars, healthcare, consumer electronics, industrial IoT, smart-agriculture and more, including use in a space mission and in the most stringent conditions.

Those interested in a private meeting with BrainChip can contact sales@brainchip.com to schedule an appointment.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is a vendetta. For the past month or so he's been constantly posting statements like this under every single Brainchip post on LingedIn. He started addressing the issue on LinkedIn about 5 months ago. And Mickle is a Nvidia fanboy. So yeah, maybe architect Todd Gack doesn't live in New York but right here:
View attachment 38772

The house could be anywhere.)

A reminder about share price manipulation:

Share trader faces jail over ‘pump and dump’ scheme | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

A Melbourne share trader who used online posts to pump up share prices, then sell them for inflated prices, has become the first person in Australia to be convicted over a “pump and dump” scheme.

Gabriel Govinda, known online as Fibonarchery, used 13 different share trading accounts in the names of friends and relatives to manipulate the share price of 20 different listed stocks, between September 2014 and July 2015.

The 41-year-old traded between the accounts he controlled – known as wash trading – using dummy bids to falsely boost the perceived demand, and ultimately the price, for listed stocks.

He used online posts on hotcrapper to illegally spread information about his wash trades and dummy bids, seeking to pump up share prices, then sell them at a higher price.

In one post he quipped “dummy bids are all part of the fun and games and cat and mouse of the stockmarket!

Mr Govinda pleaded guilty on Monday to 23 charges of manipulation of listed stocks on the Australian Securities Exchange and 19 of illegal dissemination of information relating to the manipulation.

He faces up to 10 years’ jail on each charge or a fine of up to $765,000, or both.

He is the first person to be convicted of false trading and market rigging, through creating a false or misleading appearance of active trading, under the Corporations Act.

The corporate regulator noted a “concerning trend” of social media posts being used to co-ordinate “pump and dump” schemes, a practice which famously landed Jordan Belfort, the former stockbroker whose story inspired The Wolf of Wall Street film, in jail.

Typically, the activity occurs when a person buys shares in a company and starts an organised program to try and boost the share price, by using social media and online forums to create a sense of excitement in a stock or spread false news about the company’s prospects. They then sell their shares and take a profit, while other shareholders suffer as the share price drops.

“ASIC has recently observed blatant attempts to pump share prices, using posts on social media to announce a target stock, a designated time to buy and a target price or percentage gain to be reached before dumping the shares,” the regulator said.

“In some cases, posts on social media forums may mislead subscribers by suggesting the activity is legal.”

ASIC said it continued to act against this type of market manipulation, which threatened the integrity of markets

Let's hope ASIC hasn't dropped the ball on shorter manipulation.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom