BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
Sony could quite easily be using Akida IP via Megachips.
That is a possibility. On the other hand
Sony could quite easily be using Akida IP via Megachips.
That means we should be looking at royalty income column as early as next 4c?

Reactions: 5 users

rgupta

Regular
Isn’t benifical for us to cut out the middle man, or has megachips managed to get one over on BRN and are reaping the awards more than we are? Or maybe they have a much better sakes team than we do? Which can’t be hard as we’ve sold fuk all recently
If we don't support our partners and customers that will mean no one will be on our side.
On the other hand even if Sony signs a contract with us they will need need someone like megachips to design their chip.
So megachips opened the door for brianchip where brainchip can work with their partners directly as well.
To become a dominant player we have to support our customers and partners.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just sent my change of design to the boat builder! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: C'mon Brainchip 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

yacht GIF
Kayaking Black And White GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

robsmark

Regular
Is the new design at the bottom?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

stan9614

Regular
preview short clip only, full video should come online soon

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Well I don't know about anyone else but Larry bought more today and will get some more tomorrow. Edging my way up to the 100k thanks to these prices

giphy-1.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

stan9614

Regular
preview short clip only, full video should come online soon

Actually, full version is access after you register, only take a minute to register, free of charge.

Here is the link for full version

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well I don't know about anyone else but Larry bought more today and will get some more tomorrow. Edging my way up to the 100k thanks to these prices

View attachment 38750
Well done. That will be a handy chunk of change when we are back in the dollars.
Or, even better, a nice little ongoing earner once we are collecting divvies. 🤣

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

stan9614

Regular
Actually, full version is access after you register, only take a minute to register, free of charge.

Here is the link for full version

Has anyone seen these performance comparison for the 2nd gen akida?
Screenshot_20230622_214328_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230622_214341_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230622_214353_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

stan9614

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Frangipani

Regular
Since I am not a LinkedIn member myself, I can only access some LinkedIn pages but not others and (in those cases I manage to) only see the first two or three comments, whereas reading more would require me to sign in.

So I got to this page, but can only read those first two comments and not access the posters’ personal LinkedIn pages either.

119C29ED-D0B1-42CE-9775-CD8372A64A40.jpeg

Adhering to the TSE forum rules (“Privacy is Key: Don't try to identify or reveal the identity of any other member. Keep discussions within the community anonymous.”), I won‘t make any assumptions on the identity of TSE members. 🤫

However, those rules do not prohibit me from scrutinizing LinkedIn members’ names without linking them to TSE usernames. 😉

I am talking about the dubious “Todd Gack” that has been obsessed with downramping BRN over the past couple of weeks. Not hard to guess that he must be shorting BRN, unless you believe he is truly convinced the company is a scam and is altruistically trying to save gullible shareholders from wasting their hard-earned money.

@keyeat already posted two telling screenshots recently:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-306938

keyeat

Emerged​

Someone is not a happy bunny ....

1686021071604.png

1686021102835.png

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-308582

[SIZE=17px]keyeat[/SIZE]

Emerged​

He is at it again

_69__Post___LinkedIn.jpg

Can anyone with a LinkedIn account verify this architect named “Todd Gack” is a real person? Or tell me whether it is possible to simply open an account with a fantasy name? A Google search did not yield any evidence of an architect with that name.

I am asking because I am pretty pretty pretty sure I have in fact discovered one of Mickleboro’s alter egos!!! So whoever you are, Ben Pellissier, in the very probable case you are reading this, I think you were spot on with suspecting an MF employee with a hidden agenda!

AE49FF1F-D3F8-4615-8DAE-65AC265B22A6.jpeg

BECF06F0-FB98-497D-87EB-9A3ACD50B5AD.jpeg

I actually ended up watching the whole episode for my “research”! 🤣
Well, our Shorter of the Month, if he really is whom I believe him to be, certainly chose an apt alias: Todd Gack is portrayed as a manipulative guy who tricks other people for his own gain and will lie into your face.

Plot excerpt from Wikipedia:
Elaine is taken out to dinner by Todd Gack because he lost a bet with her that Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars. Jerry believes the bet was spurious, a way of getting a date with Elaine without having to ask her out (and therefore risk being rejected). Todd offers to sell Jerry some Cuban cigars, allowing him to go out to dinner with Elaine again in order to deliver them, but they turn out to be from Peru. Todd continues to insist he is not dating Elaine, even after he takes her to dinner with his parents.

Jerry takes advantage of his beautiful girlfriend Nicki's ability to get anything she wants, including convincing a cop to not give him a speeding ticket, by asking her to convince Todd he shouldn't have to pay for the cigars. However, when Todd sees Nicki he winds up wheedling a dinner with her, leaving Elaine feeling she has been dumped.

Towards the end of the episode, Todd Gack gets knocked down by a giant sock of pennies as payment for the Peruvian cigars he sold Seinfeld as Cuban ones.
Now isn’t that a satisfactory, almost fairy-tale ending? Just think “pennystock” instead of “pennies”… He who laughs last, laughs best. 😊

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 57 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Since I am not a LinkedIn member myself, I can only access some LinkedIn pages but not others and (in those cases I manage to) only see the first two or three comments, whereas reading more would require me to sign in.

So I got to this page, but can only read those first two comments and not access the posters’ personal LinkedIn pages either.

View attachment 38743

Adhering to the TSE forum rules (“Privacy is Key: Don't try to identify or reveal the identity of any other member. Keep discussions within the community anonymous.”), I won‘t make any assumptions on the identity of TSE members.

However, those rules do not prohibit me from scrutinizing LinkedIn members’ names without linking them to TSE usernames. 😉

I am talking about the dubious “Todd Gack” that has been obsessed with downramping BRN over the past couple of weeks. Not hard to guess that he must be shorting BRN, unless you believe he is truly convinced the company is a scam and is altruistically trying to save gullible shareholders from wasting their hard-earned money.

@keyeat already posted two telling screenshots recently:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-306938

keyeat

Emerged​

Someone is not a happy bunny ....

1686021071604.png

1686021102835.png

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-308582

[SIZE=17px]keyeat[/SIZE]

Emerged​

He is at it again

_69__Post___LinkedIn.jpg

Can anyone with a LinkedIn account verify this architect named “Todd Gack” is a real person? Or tell me whether it is possible to simply open an account with a fantasy name? A Google search did not yield any evidence of an architect with that name.

I am asking because I am pretty pretty pretty sure I have in fact discovered one of Mickleboro’s alter egos!!! So whoever you are, Ben Pellissier, in the very probable case you are reading this, I think you were spot on with suspecting an MF employee with a hidden agenda!

View attachment 38746

View attachment 38745

I actually ended up watching the whole episode for my “research”! 🤣
Well, our Shorter of the Month, if he really is whom I believe him to be, certainly chose an apt alias: Todd Gack is portrayed as a manipulative guy who tricks other people for his own gain and will lie into your face.

Plot excerpt from Wikipedia:
Elaine is taken out to dinner by Todd Gack because he lost a bet with her that Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars. Jerry believes the bet was spurious, a way of getting a date with Elaine without having to ask her out (and therefore risk being rejected). Todd offers to sell Jerry some Cuban cigars, allowing him to go out to dinner with Elaine again in order to deliver them, but they turn out to be from Peru. Todd continues to insist he is not dating Elaine, even after he takes her to dinner with his parents.

Jerry takes advantage of his beautiful girlfriend Nicki's ability to get anything she wants, including convincing a cop to not give him a speeding ticket, by asking her to convince Todd he shouldn't have to pay for the cigars. However, when Todd sees Nicki he winds up wheedling a dinner with her, leaving Elaine feeling she has been dumped.

Towards the end of the episode, Todd Gack gets knocked down by a giant sock of pennies as payment for the Peruvian cigars he sold Seinfeld as Cuban ones.
Now isn’t that a satisfactory, almost fairy-tale ending? Just think “pennystock” instead of “pennies”… He who laughs last, laughs best. 😊
Now that is some serious sleuthing. 😳😳👍👍

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Has anyone seen these performance comparison for the 2nd gen akida?
View attachment 38751 View attachment 38752 View attachment 38753

On this slide, Nandan mentions that Akida P (top of the range (out)competes $150 chips for the heavy lifting. So what is the cost of Akida IP for top of the range with a full complement of nodes plus TeNNs plus ViT?

1687440895630.png

Fn: for "GPU" read "Nvidia".

First there was LSTM,
then there was transformers

TeNN sounds like it will be a real winner, enabling the associated processor to offload more of the heavy lifting

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Frangipani

Regular
While I agree with him that both NVIDIA and AMD are no-brainer stocks to have in your investment portfolio, the word “diversification” seems to be foreign to him (besides having Latin roots, I mean). I wonder if he is 100 % shorting BRN or if he is thinking about borrowing a small position of BRN’s ecosystem partners’ shares to go along with his BRN short selling. He must be excited for Arm’s IPO, then. 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
While I agree with him, that both NVIDIA and AMD are no-brainer stocks to have in your investment portfolio, the word “diversification” seems to be foreign to him (besides having Latin roots, I mean). I wonder if he is 100 % shorting BRN or if he is thinking about borrowing a small position of shares by BRN’s ecosystem partners to go along with his BRN short selling. He must be excited for Arm’s IPO, then. 🤣.
This is a vendetta. For the past month or so he's been constantly posting statements like this under every single Brainchip post on LingedIn. He started addressing the issue on LinkedIn about 5 months ago. And Mickle is a Nvidia fanboy. So yeah, maybe architect Todd Gack doesn't live in New York but right here:
4.png

The house could be anywhere.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀

"Edgy Business: What Is Edge AI, And How Will It Impact Business?​

Peter van der Made
Forbes Councils Member
Forbes Technology Council
COUNCIL POST| Membership (Fee-Based)

Jun 22, 2023, 08:15am EDT

Peter van der Made is the founder and CTO of BrainChip Ltd. BrainChip produces advanced AI processors in digital neuromorphic technologies.

The “edge” refers to computational AI devices that do not rely on the cloud for their results. This makes AI more accessible to users. It runs computations directly on local devices like laptop PCs, internet of things devices, sensor data processors and medical devices using many autonomous parallel neural processors (NPUs) that function independently of the central processor. In the past, edge devices used the cloud to perform their AI computation.

The cloud is physically realized as an internet connection to a large data center that houses thousands of powerful rack-mounted computers. Before 1981, nearly all computing was done this way. The point of contact was what was called a “dumb” terminal that was connected to a large mainframe computer through telephone lines. The terminal did very little processing beyond receiving input data, uploading it to the mainframe computer and receiving the computed results.

Today’s PCs are far more powerful but still need more processing power to perform the many millions of calculations needed in artificial intelligence applications. Hence, the input data, whether an image, video stream or other data, is uploaded through the internet to a data center, where it is processed, and the results are sent back to the “edge” PC or other device. Examples of this include Amazon’s Alexa and OpenAI’s ChatGPT.

Recently, small devices have been developed that significantly increase the processing power of edge PCs and AIoT devices by offloading the processing task entirely from the main processor, enabling them to perform many computations locally on the device. Edge AI computing does not need to rely on an internet connection any longer.

This has several advantages. Think, for instance, about the risks of uploading video data from a security camera to the internet, where criminals can hack into the video stream to look inside your home or business whenever they want. This is one of many problems that can be solved with edge AI by processing the video stream locally to recognize critical events and send only alerts over the internet.

Medical data, sensory data of critical systems, manufacturing processes, and networked driver assistance systems all face the same security issues that are alleviated by processing the data at the edge. Another solved problem is that cloud-based devices will work only where an active internet connection is available.
The move to edge computing presents a significant shift in the way businesses deal with data and how decisions are made. Cloud services can be expensive over a long period, and those charges continue over the product’s lifetime. On the other hand, cloud services require only software development with little or no investment in hardware development.
The cost savings of edge computing are just one factor. Reduced latency, eliminating annoying wait times, higher power efficiency, interacting directly with locally generated data and increased security are others, as well as availability in areas with no or limited internet availability. Instantaneous learning at the edge enables adding product features or reconfigurability at the edge. Combining these factors introduces new opportunities and flexibility to the business.
A wide range of industries can benefit from edge AI. Edge AI can be used in smart thermostats, security systems and other home automation devices to optimize energy usage. The home can learn the preferences of its occupants and adjust the lighting and temperature accordingly.
In autonomous vehicles, edge AI can monitor moving parts to warn of a future failure, for instance, by vibration or engine noise analysis and processing the input from cameras and other sensors to determine if the driver is alert and not incapacitated.
In agriculture, edge AI can monitor crop health, determine if nutrients are missing from the soil and identify weeds and pests for selective spraying. Edge AI can monitor environmental health hazards and traffic control in smart cities.
In healthcare, edge AI can monitor patient indicators, be used in wearables and implantable devices, predict vital signs and alert medical staff of an impending crisis in real time. It also provides sophisticated hardware to execute algorithms for AI IoT devices, machine learning solutions and autonomous deep-learning model applications independent of cloud services to provide better process and quality control.
Over the next few years, many new products will emerge equipped with edge AI to enable advanced functionality in portable and battery-operated handhelds and wearables. The time is now for businesses across all industries to evaluate what functionality their clients will expect and what product enhancements are needed, with the introduction of new products that can compete in an edge-AI-equipped world. Product enhancements could include a way to control a device with speech commands, facial recognition, emotion recognition, food quality monitoring, hazardous gas identification, sound identification, matching of retail barcodes to products' images, and impact and vibration classification.
Whatever the application, your development project should always start with a feasibility study that includes an overview of the current product, an indication of what needs to be added, a technical evaluation and a project scope with deliverables and milestones. Is training data available, and what data engineering tasks must be undertaken to make the data suitable for neural network training and verification?
The project plan needs to identify talent already available in the business, what additional training may be required, the additional talent that needs to be hired and when—and a detailed timeline with resource allocations and dependencies.
The cost and effort of adding AI to an existing or new product must not be underestimated. Still, the effort is well worth it when it strengthens the company's competitive position in the market and leads to increased sales.

Forbes Technology Council is an invitation-only community for world-class CIOs, CTOs and technology executives. Do I qualify?

Follow me on LinkedIn. Check out my website.
Peter van der Made
Peter van der Made

Peter van der Made is the founder and CTO of BrainChip Ltd. BrainChip produces advanced AI processors in digital neuromorphic technologies. Read Peter van der Made's full executive profile here."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...t-is-edge-ai-and-how-will-it-impact-business/

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

BrainChip Demonstrates Akida Edge AI/ML at tinyML EMEA Innovation Forum in Amsterdam​

Nachrichtenquelle: Business Wire (engl.)
22.06.2023, 18:00

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event- based, neuromorphic AI IP, will demonstrate the capabilities of its Akida neuromorphic computing platform to attendees of the tinyML EMEA Innovation Forum, June 26-28 in Amsterdam. Brainchip will also be featured in the benchmarking panel discussion.
The tinyML EMEA Innovation Forum accelerates the adoption of tiny machine learning across the region by connecting the efforts of the private sector with those of academia in pushing the boundaries of AI/ML on ultra-low powered devices. TinyML includes audio, visual, navigational, biometric and medical devices, as well as other commercial and industrial uses.

At the forum, BrainChip will showcase Akida enablement of efficient processing of all sensor modalities – visual analysis such as facial and gesture recognition; sound identification including vocal keyword spotting and voice commands; vibration analysis to detect performance defects; and taste testing with breakdowns of ingredient composition and pH levels.
Brainchip will drive the discussion on a benchmarking panel that explores the relevance and need for benchmarking Edge AI platforms that help the broader industry in evaluating the right platforms for their needs.
“tinyML events are ideal venues to showcase our achievements in neuroprocessing at the edge that provide unsurpassed sensory performance at the micro- to milli-watt power range, perfect for always-on applications in battery-operated devices,” said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. “Akida is enabling intelligent applications and tasks that were previously not possible, and we are excited to continue building the momentum for Edge AI.”
The Akida neural processor is designed to provide a complete ultra-low power Edge AI network processor for vision, audio, smart transducers, vital signs and, more broadly, any sensor application. BrainChip’s scalable solutions, which can be used standalone or integrated into systems on chip to execute today’s models and future networks directly in hardware, empowers the market to create much more intelligent, cost-effective devices and services that can be universally deployed across real-world applications in connected cars, healthcare, consumer electronics, industrial IoT, smart-agriculture and more, including use in a space mission and in the most stringent conditions.
Those interested in a private meeting with BrainChip can contact sales@brainchip.com to schedule an appointment.
About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, Akida, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely enables edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks, and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
POSTED ON June 22nd

NOVELDA’s latest UWB radar presence sensor consumes less than 100 µW​

NOVELDA has unveiled a new low-power ultra-wideband (UWB) radar presence sensor with a power consumption of under 100 µW and designed to operate on two AAA batteries for up to four years.
We first wrote about NOVELDA in 2021 where we covered their UWB X4 presence sensor capable of detecting submillimeter movements with a power consumption of under 2mW. The company has further optimized the technology and has come up with a 30x5mm module capable of doing the same with 0.1mW power consumption.
NOVELDA UWB presence sensor
The sensor is said to work behind various materials such as plastics, tempered glass, and ceramics, the detection zone size and shape can be adjusted to meet the application requirements, and the device provides accurate angle and distance information.
The new ultra-low power UWB radar presence sensor will mostly be useful for energy/resource savings, lengthening a product’s life cycle, and health monitoring with some of the potential applications including:
  • Consumer electronic devices with improved energy efficiency and device performance. For example, an LCD screen lifetime could be extended up to 10 years with the UWB sensor.
  • Smart hygiene appliances such as the ones found in public restrooms, for instance, faucets and smart toilets, in order to reduce water consumption.
  • Lighting control, security systems, smart door locks, and other building automation use cases such as desk occupancy detection
  • Breathing motion detection at a range of up to 10 meters in health monitoring devices.
  • Precise distance and angle measurement to multiple targets to estimate the number of people in a specific area.
  • Battery-powered appliances that can last up to 4 years with just two AAA batteries
Samples of the new NOVELDA presence sensor will be available in Q3 2023, while the final product will only launch in mid-2024. NOVELDA made the announcement as they are demonstrating a prototype at the Sensors Converge Expo 2023 until June 22. A few more details may be found in the press release.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom